Maher & Kimmel

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

kcdave
crusader

Maher & Kimmel

Post by kcdave »

Resurrecting another casualty of .net where we share and
discuss some of the topics of these two shows.

Bill is not feeling very positive about the current
state of our country.

Kierland

Re: Maher & Kimmel

Post by Kierland »

Add Seth to the thread or you’re just playing patty cake.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Amazing that Maher is propping the DNC? And reciting the dire threats which are the DNC's mantra as it goes feet first into the woodchipper that is the midterms? Well, after all, he's a solid supporter of Israel, so we know who's pulling his strings. But not so long ago he was throwing haymakers at the Woke assholes who have effectively hijacked the Demos. But now he's actually worried?

N-word fucking please. As everyone knows who's even partially paying attention, every new president loses the house--and sometimes the senate--after their first two years. This goes all the back to JFK. And of course nothing significant really changes. Even Orange Man's unbelievable and shocking win did little or nothing to upset the status quo. Sure, he rebalanced the judiciary--but so had Barry. The idea of some crucial and critical effects of the GOP taking control of congress is a joke. Sure, the insufferable Jan 6th Commission will fold its fetid tents, and hopefully Fauci and his fellow fiends will face real examination under oath. For her part, Nancy has already hinted that such is the trauma of her gay husband getting an owie that she'll "consider" stepping down as speaker. That and McCarthy's foot kicking her square in the ass. :popcorn:

As for Kimmel, this slimy fuckstain deserves neither comments nor viewers.
Before God was, I am
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Kimmel
Late night talk shows have become a joke.

The Kimmel and Colbert shows have become political propaganda programs.
Whores, they are.

Fallon might pretend to be hosting an entertainment show, but we all know he is also a hard leftist.

The Dims have gone off the woke deep end and cannot be voted for.
The R voters were conned by Dump into believing his stolen election bullshit -- and so now you've got all of these R candidates fearful of speaking against that narrative for fear of losing votes.
Pitiful.

Very sad state of affairs.

I do not agree with some of Maher's positions, but at least he openly speaks about what he believes, and he articulates his views well.
He also wants to unite the country, and not divide it.

The nation needs leadership and there is none to be found.

#whores
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

kcdave wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:36 am Bill is not feeling very positive about the current
state of our country.

Bill's been playing the contrarian and making excuses for the fascists for years. He can fuck right off.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Softball Bat wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:36 am
Kimmel

Whores, they are.

Fallon might pretend to be hosting an entertainment show, but we all know he is also a hard leftist.

The R voters were conned by Dump into believing his stolen election bullshit -- and so now you've got all of these R candidates fearful of speaking against that narrative for fear of losing votes.
Pitiful.

I do not agree with some of Maher's positions, but at least he openly speaks about what he believes, and he articulates his views well.

#whores
Woke= recognizing anyone but cis white males as human.

You are so far from doing WJWD.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

Softball Bat wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:36 am
Kimmel

Whores, they are.

Pitiful.

#whores
I like most of what you said here with the exception of your closing statement, "The nation needs leadership and there is none to be found."

Leadership is hard to find because the Media and Big Tech profit from division. They won't promote a leader who would unite the country because unity costs them $$.
Shut up, Randy!
Steve Jobs
2023/24 3BB Champion, 2022/2023 3BB CoChampion

Post by Steve Jobs »

Donnie Baker wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:44 pm
Leadership is hard to find because the Media and Big Tech profit from division. They won't promote a leader who would unite the country because unity costs them $$.
What? Can you amplify on that. Who is media and big tech? Where does Twitter fit in? Is big tech China? Etc.

Not being a dick but that is a pretty cult like description of the situation. I agree about the paucity [cool word] of leadership, it sucks. But do tell.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Steve Jobs wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:35 pm
What? Can you amplify on that. Who is media and big tech?
Are you retarded? Drunk? Fallen off a ladder recently?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

What do you mean, "who is media"? Are you a total moron?

Sure, observing the plain truth is itself deemed "racism"...but :oops:

Before God was, I am
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

MS wrote:Woke= recognizing anyone but cis white males as human.
It' funny how you are the one who has chosen to inject race and sex into the discussion.

"Woke" might have some positive aspects to it, but it has gone way too far.

First, the country is in a very bad way, economically.
The country is facing serious issues.

And yet the left is putting so much focus on who can use which bathroom, how male and female are defined, who should be *cancelled* for speaking out of line, and how whitey is the devil.

The Dims are worse than children.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The left canceled student debt, pardoned pot offenders, passed bill after bill to help people. And yes including people means when they pee also, the right is the only one that cares if someone can define a women and nobody is canceling anyone- it’s called the free market.

You couldn’t explain why you hate the Dems if I gave you a million tries. Why? Because in order to do so you would have to admit to bigotry and whatnot. But all you know how to do is parrot words like woke and cancel culture.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Cancelling student debt--a move getting clubbed like a baby seal in the courts--is simply adding half a TRILLION dollars to the national debt.

As far as "what is a woman," how can anyone promote the depraved relativism of the left? The suggestion that a serious mental disorder such as gender dysphoria should be "affirmed"? The actual policy of allowing children to decide if they should become sterilized and butchered? The basic notion and policy of having drag queens perform in classrooms?

And then there's the whole "Diversity" agenda which is nothing more than a concerted anti-white agenda by the left.

For the first time, Squirm Worm has actually sought to promote something--however passively. And we see just what a disgusting and deranged asshole he really is. :meds:

The middies are here! 8)
Before God was, I am
Steve Jobs

Post by Steve Jobs »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:52 pm What do you mean, "who is media"
I was waiting for Donnie to reply, his answer might be a bit more nuanced and meaningful. You two can continue in your 69 lemon party position.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

What? Can you amplify on that. Who is media and big tech? Where does Twitter fit in? Is big tech China? Etc.

Not being a dick but that is a pretty cult like description of the situation. I agree about the paucity [cool word] of leadership, it sucks. But do tell.
All of it. Anyone who profits from exposure (likes, clicks, viewers) will first and foremost do the things that get them attention. It's how you survive in the market, regardless of political leanings. The reason nonpartisan journalism is dying is because no one wants to hear it. Everyone wants their little echo chamber and they'll pay to get it. Ref: paywalls at Daily Wire, Epoch Times, NY Times, LA Times, et. cetera.
Shut up, Randy!
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Steve Jobs wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 12:09 am
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:52 pm What do you mean, "who is media"
I was waiting for Donnie to reply, his answer might be a bit more nuanced and meaningful. You two can continue in your 69 lemon party position.
Really, "Steve Jobs"? You think that a perusal of that lineup isn't meaningful? It's just a meaningless coincidence? 8)

Let's not confuse the Cleveland Guardians with the Tribe, "Steve Jobs." :wink:
Before God was, I am
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

I just started this one 10 minutes ago so no opinion to
offer yet, but if Burr and Maher can't provide an entertaining
listen, I may delete my youtube acct.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Donnie Baker wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 12:15 am

All of it. Anyone who profits from exposure (likes, clicks, viewers) will first and foremost do the things that get them attention. It's how you survive in the market, regardless of political leanings. The reason nonpartisan journalism is dying is because no one wants to hear it. Everyone wants their little echo chamber and they'll pay to get it. Ref: paywalls at Daily Wire, Epoch Times, NY Times, LA Times, et. cetera.
There is plenty of good journalism being done. You are just too stupid to find it.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

Donnie Douchbag wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 12:15 am
The reason nonpartisan journalism is dying is because no one wants to hear it. Everyone wants their little echo chamber and they'll pay to get it. Ref: paywalls at Daily Wire, Epoch Times, NY Times, LA Times, et. cetera.
Dead wrong, fucko. Most Americans would prefer honesty and truth in reporting. But some stupid and fearful minds are panicking to the obsurd. See LTS race-tard.

Go on and be a sheep.
Steve Jobs

Post by Steve Jobs »

Yeah I get it everything and all media is now someone's paid propaganda, and it's all for the ratings, clicks, eyes, ears. And a few Big Money forces run it all, including the political theater for our distraction. No argument there.

But what about leaders, you don't think we can get one to unite maybe even 70% of voters? We need one bad.

May we live in exciting times.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Steve Jobs wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:25 am

Yeah I get it everything and all media is now someone's paid propaganda, and it's all for the ratings, clicks, eyes, ears. And a few Big Money forces run it all, including the political theater for our distraction. No argument there.

But what about leaders, you don't think we can get one to unite maybe even 70% of voters? We need one bad.

Tulsi maybe. She won't get a fair shake from media on either side but maybe she can reach voters directly. What do you think?
Shut up, Randy!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Donnie Baker wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:57 am Tulsi maybe. She won't get a fair shake from media on either side but maybe she can reach voters directly. What do you think?
If she could only take her lips off Vladimir Putin's crank for 10 seconds.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

MS wrote:The left canceled student debt
An absolutely horrendous thing.

Nobody put a gun to their head and made them take out loans.

What about all of the people who worked, struggled, and sacked up and PAID their tuitions and/or debts?

Do they get reimbursed?

No accountability.

Yes, as usual, the Dims are children.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

kcdave wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 12:34 am I just started this one 10 minutes ago so no opinion to
offer yet, but if Burr and Maher can't provide an entertaining
listen, I may delete my youtube acct.

I watched it the other day.
Good conversation.

Burr is a little over-combative, but a good listen.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Softball Bat wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:40 am

What about all of the people who worked, struggled, and sacked up and PAID their tuitions and/or debts?

Do they get reimbursed?

No accountability.

What about all the people who have died of cancer, wouldn’t be fair to them to cure cancer. And they didn’t put a gun to anyone’s head to discharge it.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Kierland wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:45 am

Do they get reimbursed?

No accountability.

What about all the people who have died of cancer, wouldn’t be fair to them to cure cancer. And they didn’t put a gun to anyone’s head to discharge it.
You're not talking to a middle-schooler here.

The Dim is very skilled at providing arguments that persuade the mind of a child.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice white flag.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

They made a CHOICE to take a loan.

THAT is the end of the discussion.

They are responsible for paying back that loan.

That is the real adult world.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Do they get reimbursed?
What about all the people who never bought or took on a farm? Those people made the CHOICE to run a farm. Where's my farmer bailout?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

What are you talking about?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Softball Bat wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:50 am They made a CHOICE to take a loan.

THAT is the end of the discussion.

They are responsible for paying back that loan.

That is the real adult world.
No the deal is if it was a shit loan with shit terms we fix it. That’s how adults do it. Little kids like you yell “no backsies” like a baby.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Softball Bat wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:18 pm What are you talking about?
He is making fun of you for being a naive little baby.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

I'm sorry to say, both of you are far beyond ridiculous.

MS wrote:No the deal is if it was a shit loan with shit terms we fix it.
There is a lender and there is a borrower.

There is no... we involved there.
lol

Pulling shit straight out of your ass.

#children
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Who do you think the borrower or lender goes to if the deal goes sour? An old guy in a dress in the sky?
Steve Jobs

Post by Steve Jobs »

Donnie Baker wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:57 am
Steve Jobs wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:25 am

Tulsi maybe. She won't get a fair shake from media on either side but maybe she can reach voters directly. What do you think?
Or Romney. Doesn't seem to be bought off and he's not an extremist. But neither can buy enough beads and trinkets [media time] to dazzle and hyponize the masses. So it is what you said.
Everyone wants their little echo chamber and they'll pay to get it.
This. What percentage of people are self aware enough to even notice they are doing it. 20%. Some places will only let that 1/5 vote. The rest are not smart enough.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

What a world. When a seemingly normal person thinks Romney isn’t extreme.
Steve Jobs

Post by Steve Jobs »

Well the gqp hates him because he breaks ranks to vote for stuff like impeachment of yam the felon. And the libs hate him because he is gop. [Notice how I used the the o an q there D-town]. So that is a great start for being somewhere in the middle. Which is not an extremist in this sense.

Tl/dr for the low iq gqp: don't be a dumb ass
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

He is certainly an extremist in any sense of the word (he thinks corporations are people) except when compared to most people in the GQP.
Steve Jobs

Post by Steve Jobs »

Kierland wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:22 pm He is certainly an extremist in any sense of the word (he thinks corporations are people) except when compared to most people in the GQP.
Exactly and thanks for kicking your own ass so nicely.

Compared to most gqp he is not an extremist.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Bill in Houston wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:09 am
Donnie Douchbag wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 12:15 am
The reason nonpartisan journalism is dying is because no one wants to hear it. Everyone wants their little echo chamber and they'll pay to get it. Ref: paywalls at Daily Wire, Epoch Times, NY Times, LA Times, et. cetera.
Dead wrong, fucko. Most Americans would prefer honesty and truth in reporting. But some stupid and fearful minds are panicking to the obsurd. See LTS race-tard.

Go on and be a sheep.

"Bill," take a good slow look at the pic above of the lineup of the ACTUAL owners and CEOs of the mainstream media agencies and tell me something isn't dreadfully wrong. :oops:
Before God was, I am