Kyrie Irving Channels LTS TRN 2

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Kyrie Irving Channels LTS TRN 2

Post by Softball Bat »

Maybe you're aware of this current shit storm.

Kyrie Irving posted a link on his Twitter page to this film -----> Hebrews to Negroes: Wake Up Black America.

I have not seen the film, but I understand it deals with... "The Jew World Order," or something along those lines.

A number of weeks ago Kyrie also apparently put a link on his Instagram page to a 2002 Alex Jones video where Alex was bemoaning a... New World Order.

So at a presser a few days ago Kyrie Irving was asked about his "promotion" of these materials, and he got very testy about it, saying he does not support Alex Jone's views on Sandy Hook, or Alex Jones in general, and that this material from Jones he linked to was 20-something years old.

He also defended posting the link to the "Hebrews to Negroes" film, which many people find troubling because of its blatantly antisemitic content.

Kyrie said he is not "promoting" the film, but merely linking to it, where people can view it and think whatever they will about it.

So what about this situation?

There are calls for Irving to be suspended, fined, etc.
In the last day Kyrie (as well as the Nets Organization) has, I understand, made a significant donation ($500,000) to the Anti-Defamation League.
This move by the Nets seems to indicate that they don't intend to suspend him.
Maybe the league will, but I dunno.

Do players have the right to post links to online material that others may find troubling?

Is he way out of bounds here?
Is Irving a major asshat?

Or are the PC Police running amok?
He posted a link, BFD.
It wasn't a link to a p0rn site or anything.
Grow up, haters!

What do you think of this?

Discuss...
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Roach
The Space Man

Re: Kyrie Irving Channels LTS TRN 2

Post by Roach »

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

How about Slop Fart? What kind of mewling coward is going to throw his fellow Flat Earther under the bus on behalf of the Ashkanazi Jews --who all laugh and sneer at his Christian faith? :oops:

As for the We Wuz Kangs narrative of the Hebrews To Negroes film, of course it's total bullshit--and notice how the media isn't even interested in examining any of its claims or sources. Nope, it's just Holocaust Card 24/7, with the ADL and similar fatuous hacks cheerleading at the top of their lungs. "Someone said something about Jews...AAAAGGGGGggghhhh.. :shock: :shock: :shock:

As for discussing anything on behalf of Slop Fart's curiosity, no. Just no. :hfal:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

What about HIM?

Sin,
Turd
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

For his part, Kyrie Irving bravely defied the vax mandate lunacy, and should be admired for that. As for his beliefs and the similar beliefs of the Black Hebrews narrative, it's a free fucking country. Has anyone actually watched the documentary? None of you, obviously. And the media of course won't dare go near it. One might as well expect the nightly news to bring on a demolitions expert to discuss the controlled demolition of the WTC towers. :oops:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Just another jogger.

Sin,
Turd
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Oh no, Kyrie's a special jogger. He's a brilliant b-ball player, relatively articulate, and as I've pointed out very brave and noble to actually make a stand against the vax mandate (criminal) lunacy.

That he's now been suspended--by the team, not the league--demonstrates the disgusting Wokeness and cowardice of the league.
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Special, will you let him on the porch?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

I feel sorry for joqqers who have sought refuge in the bosom of Judaism. I mean there are bitter ironies and there are just tragic choices.

Obviously a discussion of the subject is out of place on this palsied forum--which seems to have an infestation of bratty ankle-biting troll punks. :wink:
Before God was, I am
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

L TARD wrote:his fellow Flat Earther
Is Irving a flat earther?

Yes, he made reference to believing the earth is flat a few years ago -- but has since gone completely silent on the matter after he was predictably mocked to scorn.

Seems Kyrie ether changed his view, or he lacks a set of balls.
Maybe both.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

L TARD wrote:As for the We Wuz Kangs narrative of the Hebrews To Negroes film...
I'm not really that much interested in the truth, or lack of truth, of the film.

I am interested in a player/employee basically being censored from posting a link on his social media page.

Is it right for this to happen?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

No, he has brass balls--and demonstrated this when he chose to defy the vax mandate.

As for him--or anyone--attempting to be serious about Flat Earth, this is a distinct indication of mewling cowardice and possible mental illness. :oops:
Before God was, I am
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

He has a right to say anything he wants. Apparently the Nets have the right to suspend him ( because they just did). This is not a First Amendment issue, and WGARA anyway. Move along.
Roach
The Space Man

Post by Roach »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:17 am I feel sorry for joqqers who have sought refuge in the bosom of Judaism. I mean there are bitter ironies and there are just tragic choices.

Obviously a discussion of the subject is out of place on this palsied forum--which seems to have an infestation of bratty ankle-biting troll punks. :wink:
Then explain it, why the jews, zionists, aren't the best thing ever to have happened to joqqers. After the English finished with them in their colonies, next the jews make them their slaves.

But it is really the white man's burden to teach them to be civilized. Teach them using violence, right? Because it works.

Can you clear that up please. Is that your position.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

It's beyond a mere First Amendment issue. It's about being cancelled if you say anything, no matter how vague or confused, about the Tribe. Perhaps you're like Orange Man who has declared that Israel should just be running things. :oops:
Last edited by LTS TRN 2 on Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Roach wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:28 am
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:17 am I feel sorry for joqqers who have sought refuge in the bosom of Judaism. I mean there are bitter ironies and there are just tragic choices.

Then explain it, why the jews, zionists, aren't the best thing ever to have happened to joqqers. After the English finished with them in their colonies, next the jews make them their slaves.

But it is really the white man's burden to teach them to be civilized. Teach them using violence, right? Because it works.

Can you clear that up please. Is that your position.
You sound very confused there, "roach," and we can't tell where you're being sarcastic. Much of the slave trade was conducted by the Tribe. Is that some surprise? As for the White Man's Burden, you clearly haven't read or understood the poem. And as for "teach them using violence," once again your addled syntax renders nothing but more confusion. What are you actually trying to say? :?:
Before God was, I am
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Mikey wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:27 am He has a right to say anything he wants. Apparently the Nets have the right to suspend him ( because they just did). This is not a First Amendment issue, and WGARA anyway. Move along.
The employee may only post links, on his own account and on his own personal time, which his employer finds acceptable?

Are you sure this is what you want?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You have no idea how contract law works so just simmer down.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:35 am
Mikey wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:27 am He has a right to say anything he wants. Apparently the Nets have the right to suspend him ( because they just did). This is not a First Amendment issue, and WGARA anyway. Move along.
The employee may only post links, on his own account and on his own personal time, which his employer finds acceptable?

Are you sure this is what you want?
It doesn’t matter what I want, or what you want. It matters what’s in his contract.

It’s apparent that they have a contractual ability to suspend him, based on some criteria. Because they did.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

The Nets deemed Irving "unfit to be associated" with the organization, saying he engaged in "conduct detrimental to the team," because "he refused to unequivocally say he has no antisemitic beliefs, nor acknowledge specific hateful material in the film."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2 ... ie-irving/

On your own personal page on your own personal time, you may not post links we don't like, and when prompted to apologize for beliefs you may (or may not) hold, you must do so.

Bow down.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

If you don’t like what’s in the contract then don’t sign it.
Pretty simple.

I have no sympathy for this guy. How many 10s of $millions has he banked in the past few years? He’s old enough to take responsibility for his decisions, whether you think it’s fair or not.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Mikey wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:36 amIf you don’t like what’s in the contract then don’t sign it.
Pretty simple.
I agree.
He signed up for this possibility.

Mikey wrote:I have no sympathy for this guy. How many 10s of $millions has he banked in the past few years? He’s old enough to take responsibility for his decisions, whether you think it’s fair or not.
He posted a link, which happens to contain no illegal content.
That's it.

Anyone could view the material, if they wanted to *click*, and think whatever they wanted about it.

Thought police.
Pitchforks.
Cancel culture.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

But when asked interrogatively by a (hook-owned) reporter if he was "anti-Semitic," Irving said clearly that he "couldn't be" anti-Semitic. And this is because he identifies as a Jew, or Hebrew, which would be much more accurate in the time span of the whole narrative. Let's set aside the fact that Semitic is a linguistic term (like "gender") and does not refer to any particular ethnicity. The tribe of course has appropriated the term "anti-Semitic" to mean "anti-Jew," but for some calculated reason they don't want to say that. It also effectively cancels Arabs from being "Semitic." But let's set that aside and consider that if Irving (my cousin Irving the dentist ) genuinely identifies as a Hebrew, who is anyone to deny him. Like Lia Thomas he is what he says he is, right? :meds:
Before God was, I am
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:14 am But when asked interrogatively by a (hook-owned) reporter if he was "anti-Semitic," Irving said clearly that he "couldn't be" anti-Semitic. And this is because he identifies as a Jew, or Hebrew, which would be much more accurate in the time span of the whole narrative. Let's set aside the fact that Semitic is a linguistic term (like "gender") and does not refer to any particular ethnicity. The tribe of course has appropriated the term "anti-Semitic" to mean "anti-Jew," but for some calculated reason they don't want to say that. It also effectively cancels Arabs from being "Semitic." But let's set that aside and consider that if Irving (my cousin Irving the dentist ) genuinely identifies as a Hebrew, who is anyone to deny him. Like Lia Thomas he is what he says he is, right? :meds:

Paragraph. Annie troll.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

I think it's hilarious the tards on the board havent figured out who the fuck you are yet . Too funny.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

I don't really care if L TARD is a troll.
In a sense, we are all trolls.

TARD expresses takes which are held by a segment of a population, and is therefore worth communicating with.
Whether or not he believes them all or not doesn't really matter to me.

When he goes completely into spaz m0de, as sometimes happens, there is no point in continuing to dialogue with him.

Or her, if you are trying to tell us it is Annie.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

FiatLux wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:47 am I think it's hilarious the tards on the board havent figured out who the fuck you are yet . Too funny.
Fuck off, sandwich pics asshole, though I take your idiotic suggestion as a backhanded compliment. You are so fucking gay. :meds:
Before God was, I am
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Kierland wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:44 am You have no idea how contract law works so just simmer down.
Kanye understands, which is why he fights against evil.

ImageImageImage
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

FiatLux wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:47 am I think it's hilarious the tards on the board havent figured out who the fuck you are yet . Too funny.
He's one of you?

Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Patterns...

Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Fiatlux, what's really going on?

ImageImageImage

Some people say they are scared. Should they be?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

A fun exercise now would be to pull up social media pages of NBA players where a given player has linked to, or quoted about, something say, rap related, where lyrics are glorifying all manner of deviant/antisocial/violent behavior.
I'm sure we could find some fun "death to cops" type stuff mixed in there.

And those things are... okay?

If you're going to cancel Kyrie over posting a friggin' link on his social media page, I think you are opening up a huge can of worms.

First they came for Kyrie
And I did not speak out
Because I was not a fl@t earth, Alex Jones wacko...
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Cops are pigs and choose to be pigs.
Nobody picks to be born a jew or black.

So you can take your “they came for” BS and throw it on the same pile with all your other fallacies.

I have no idea what you are babbling about IB. There is no way there is not a personal performance clause in his contract.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:29 am
Kanye understands…
Can’t you at least respect a brother enough use his true and legal name?

You some kind of racist or something?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

MS wrote:There is no way there is not a personal performance clause in his contract.
In pro sports?
Isn't that very old fashioned?

I seem to remember the NFL "standing down" on such a concept when a high profile employee of one of the teams decided that he, while on company time, did not need to show basic respect by standing for the national anthem.

Now the NBA has an employee who, on his own time and on his own social media page, has decided to... post a link.
The horrah!
SHTF!

#cancel
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Because apples are the same as oranges. If you were right people would get to say “kill all Christians.”
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Has anyone here actually seen the documentary or read its basic thesis? The media certainly hasn't. It seems the authoritative voice on what constitutes "anti-Semitism" has been ceded to the ADL, a more fatuous bastion of schemers and con men not seen since the SPLC. 8)

For those interested--and apparently no one is--the whole We Wuz Kangs narrative on a mainstream level (including basketball players and rappers) stems from the 1991 Michael Jackson MTV vid Remember The Time, featuring prominent joqqers like Magic Johnson. In the ensuing couple decades this fairy tale grew legs with publications such as the Atlanta Black Star, wherein we learn that not only was Beethoven black, but so was Hayden, Hannibal, Atilla The Hun, Cleopatra, and Jesus himself. But it doesn't end there. Oh no, the scholarship of Wakanda continues and has determined that the ancient Hebrews were...black. Yep, and the current crop of Goldbergs and Madoffs are frauds--and worse, devils. Trust me, once you're a half hour into this morass of misaligned history you'll start to believe that the Tribe really doesn't like us at all. In this regard, the ADL and so forth absolutely LOVE this whole fake shitstorm as it gives body to the otherwise bloodless claims of perpetual existential (i.e., Holocaust) threat.

As for Kyrie, as much as we might admire him for standing up for his beliefs, regardless of how bizarre they might seem, I find it unforgivable for him to have attempted to placate the hooknosed parasites at ADL with a $500K bribe.
Before God was, I am
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

I don't care about the content of the documentary.

I know it is not illegal and I know it is not p0rn.

So what if Kyre posts a link to it?
BFD.

Irving was already on the shit list because he didn't bow down to the dumb vax.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Cut the Pollyannish naivete. Kyrie--and anyone--who speaks about the Tribe in anything but sympathetic and admirable terms will be cancelled, period.

And notice in these two cases that no one can figure out what either guy actually said. Kanye speaks in rambling gibberish and always has, while Kyrie speaks clearly but in decidedly evasive and murky lingo. And there's been no attempt to get them to explain what they meant--only demands for apologies. Gee, do you suppose the Tribe-owned media really don't want to hear whatever explanations the fellas might have to offer? :grin:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Softball Bat wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:55 pm Kill all Christians!