Kyrie Irving Channels LTS TRN 2

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Re: Kyrie Irving Channels LTS TRN 2

Post by Softball Bat »

Kierland wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:58 pm
poptart wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:55 pm Kill all Christians!
I don't care if a player links to anti-Christian material.
BFD
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

We are talking about what is harmful to people not what you approve of.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Posting a link on my own time and on my own social media is not harming anyone.

It's called, fartin' around on the interwebs.

People could actually learn something(s) by clicking a link and viewing material, whether they agree with the material or not.

This whole episode is beyond ridiculous.

Sources: Nets have delivered Kyrie Irving six items he must complete to return to team:

- Apologize/condemn movie
- $500K donation to anti-hate causes
- Sensitivity training
- Antisemitic training
- Meet with ADL, Jewish leaders
- Meet with Joe Tsai to demonstrate understanding

- Shams Charania

https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania

lol

How about, "Not IN. GFY?"

Now's the time to retire, Kyrie.

Have a set of balls.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Plausible deniability.
I can see why you are not worried if people kill all Christians, because you aren’t one.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

An overrated player with a huge sense of self importance who made one great shot to clinch a title, and he wouldn’t have been there without Lebron. Yeah he scores a lot of points but, for some reason, his teams seem to underperform. I wonder why that is.

I wonder how KD is feeling these days about his decision to leave the Dubs to play with his buddy in Brooklyn.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Softball Bat wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:38 am
Kierland wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:58 pm
poptart wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:55 pm Kill all Christians!
I don't care if a player links to anti-Christian material.
BFD
Were you dropped repeatedly on your head as a baby? Why are you so dense and stupid? You really sound like a pouty little child.

Look, it's perfectly okay to post anything negative about Christianity. No so much with Islam. And ZERO negative anything about Jews. Do you understand that this double standard exists--and has for several decades? So why are you pretending to offer some umbrage and indignation? For your part you would do well to at least examine the Hebrews To Negroes narrative so you have some idea of what's going on. But of course it won't be easy, as the book as well as the video is more than just a few clicks away. It's been buried as much as possible. :wink:

For his part, Kyrie is done in the NBA--I'm calling it. The six-part humiliation Kabuki play of clothes-rending obeisance will not fly with a man of principle and inspiration. And fuck the Nets entirely. 8)
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I’ve seen racists at work, I don’t need to watch every racist vid that racist love to know you’re racists.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Squirm Worm can't even define "racist, " and I'm not sure that "anti-Semitism" counts as "racism" because the Tribe doesn't want to be thought of as a different "race." It's all a cleverly muddled jumbo of juggled semantics and constant accusations.

Squirmy, go fuck yourself.
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I can define racist. Find a mirror.

And you didn’t even define “counts”
Nor did you define “semantics”
Not did you define….
Steve Jobs
2023/24 3BB Champion, 2022/2023 3BB CoChampion

Post by Steve Jobs »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:29 pm It's all a cleverly muddled jumbo of juggled semantics and constant accusations.
Excellent description of your fucking mind.

And just who are you trying to convince with all your bs? What's the point?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

The point is that we as a nation are being actively assaulted, from within and without. Do you suppose the great cities of America were always festering with violent crime? Hip-hop jabbering car-jackers just the norm? Over 1500 in Chicago alone this year--with two months to go? :oops:

Your reflexive dismissal and snarl is typical of the diseased liberal--or whatever the fuck you are. :shock:

As for the bizarre media lynching of Kyrie, has there been anything like it in American history? Of course not. And what, "Steve Jobs" (asshole in real life as well as his troll), are you cool with it? You slimy fuckstain. How do you look in the mirror? :hfal:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Please define assaulted.
Steve Jobs

Post by Steve Jobs »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:31 am And what, "Steve Jobs" (asshole in real life as well as his troll), are you cool with it? You slimy fuckstain. How do you look in the mirror? :hfal:
Let me help you focus on the question: A bright boy like you ought to know by now you are never going to change anyone's mind on here. Eh?

So why the stream of tirades? Serious now, just for fun? Are diagnosed with some mental disorder? Are you an INCEL ? Don't get me wrong, you are entertaining and easy to dismiss, but still I wonder.

Thanks for your attention.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You don’t know much about Nazi propagandists or mental illness do you? Or maybe I missed your sarcasm.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Kierland wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:50 pm You don’t know much about Nazi propagandists or mental illness do you? Or maybe I missed your sarcasm.
What happens when the golem finds out WW2 figures have been greatly exaggerated, Kierland.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:37 pm
Kierland wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:50 pm You don’t know much about Nazi propagandists or mental illness do you? Or maybe I missed your sarcasm.
What happens when the golem finds out WW2 figures have been greatly exaggerated, Kierland.
That's the quickest Cancel in town. Any questioning of the sacrosanct "6 million" figure is tantamount to treason and worse. This despite the fact that the figure was a standard trope of Zionist groups for several decades before WWII, always used as a dire threat--"6 million are threatened right now".. (1890, 1906, 1917, etc. )....And guess who was tasked with tallying the WWII Jewish body count? :wink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK3AUG87JD0&t=293s
Last edited by LTS TRN 2 on Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Steve Jobs wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:50 pm
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:31 am And what, "Steve Jobs" (asshole in real life as well as his troll), are you cool with it? You slimy fuckstain. How do you look in the mirror? :hfal:
Let me help you focus on the question: A bright boy like you ought to know by now you are never going to change anyone's mind on here. Eh?

So why the stream of tirades? Serious now, just for fun? Are diagnosed with some mental disorder? Are you an INCEL ? Don't get me wrong, you are entertaining and easy to dismiss, but still I wonder.

So what's your pathetic excuse for being here? You offer nothing at all. Even your complaints are boring and flat. Go fuck yourself.
Before God was, I am
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Steve Jobs wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:50 pm

I think incel is most likely.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Oh, so Mikey the tired old codger is actually tapping out a post? But it's nothing more than an insipid catcall, like a mean girl on her period. Sheesh, this place has really bottomed out, just sayin'...

I mean are you guys really so boring that you can't focus on actual events and people outside your four-foot bubble of personal angst? :doh:
Before God was, I am
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

It bottomed out when you showed up. For the most part not even worth engaging your constant stream of word vomit.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

So shut the fuck up and walk, Mikey. No one asked for your opinion--and that's because you're a boring old fart who has nothing to say. If you could sling a zinger, or spin a sentence, maybe you'd be worth half a puddle of piddle. But you can't. So why post at all? I don't get it? :meds:
Before God was, I am
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:31 pm So shut the fuck up and walk, Mikey. No one asked for your opinion--and that's because you're a boring old fart who has nothing to say. If you could sling a zinger, or spin a sentence, maybe you'd be worth half a puddle of piddle. But you can't. So why post at all? I don't get it? :meds:
Someone who starts out almost every post with "shut the fuck up" shouldn't go around accusing others of being boring. Just say'in.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

The power of repetition goes largely under estimated. 8)

But what's up with you, "Diego," up in the snarl of Woke depravity that has become Seattle? Anything on your mind worth sharing? Thoughts, jests, jibes, predictions as to tomorrow's election day? Anything to give semblance to you're being an actual person--as opposed to a childish "troll" saying nothing and not even trying ?
Before God was, I am
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

I changed my mind. LTSTURD is no incel. “He” actually is a 12 or 13 year old girl dealing hysterically with the insecurity of her first period. Sorry I got your panties twisted, Olivia. Your older sister, or maybe your BFF, can get you some protection if you’re too embarrassed to show your face in public.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Oh my, Mikey is hauling out the big guns. 8) But...anything at all about the actual topic? Anything at all about anything? C'mon, man, strive. :idea:
Before God was, I am
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

LOL. You should talk. Your “takes?” Lather rinse repeat the same tired word vomit in every thread, no matter what the subject is. I’ll have to give you credit though, you seem to be able to twist any and every thread to be about the one or two rants you break out every time.

Who was it that said “quantity doesn’t equal quality?” Not sure who it was but definitely somebody, and it certainly applies to you. Probably the most boring sack of bricks to show up here in 20 years. Seriously, just go away.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

But I'm the one actually talking about Kyrie and the context of his controversy. And I'm actually addressing the cops vs anarchy dilemma that's actually affecting the cities in America. And I'm actually examining the bizarre incident of Pelosi. And on and on. I don't waste time to simply impugn someone or make mean girl insults. What's your excuse? Why are you here, Mikey? :?:
Before God was, I am
Steve Jobs

Post by Steve Jobs »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:30 am I don't waste time . . .
Trust me, every second you spend posting here is wasted. Nobody gives a fuck about your "takes."

Sequestered INCEL bloviates on anonymous internet board trying to find meaning for his life.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Again: you need to study propaganda, it’s not wasted even if it falls in unpopulated woods.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Steve Jobs wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:31 pm
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:30 am I don't waste time . . .
Trust me, every second you spend posting here is wasted. Nobody gives a fuck about your "takes."

Sequestered INCEL bloviates on anonymous internet board trying to find meaning for his life.
And who the fuck are you, "Steve Jobs"? What are you supposedly bringing to the table? If all you've got--like Mikey and Squirm Worm--is bratty catcalls which don't even broach the nominal topic of the thread, well what's the point? Why are you here? You're certainly boring as hell. Is that your goal? To bore the entire forum into a relic? :oops:
Before God was, I am
Steve Jobs

Post by Steve Jobs »

The board needs a Charter and Vision Statement.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Gee, and what would that entail, "Steve jobs"? I mean, a silly suggestion such as that would seem to be an opening to you're making a "funny," but that of course would require to you to actually have a sense of humor, etc. And in that regard it's pretty obvious yer shit out of luck. :wink:
Before God was, I am
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Steve Jobs wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:37 pm The board needs a Charter
Have a take.
and Vision Statement.
Don't suck.

Asparagus.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:41 pm Gee, and what would that entail, "Steve jobs"?
It's almost the weekend. What would you like to see come out of this situation? I hope to make time to watch H2N on my flight back. You?
Steve Jobs

Post by Steve Jobs »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:31 pm And who the fuck are you, "Steve Jobs"? What are you supposedly bringing to the table? If all you've got--like Mikey and Squirm Worm--is bratty catcalls which don't even broach the nominal topic of the thread, well what's the point? Why are you here? You're certainly boring as hell. Is that your goal? To bore the entire forum into a relic? :oops:
Let me explain it to you in simple terms. Please listen carefully.

You act as if you have certain Rules for posting here. You are obsessed with letting every one know everything your fragmented mind 'thinks' about damn near everything. You being the judge of a worthy post or not. So yeah maybe you ought to post a vision statement and rules so we get it right. Save you a lot of time.

Or to quote you, ya back peddle yam lover, you could "shut up" once in a while and Get Fucked. Maybe with that filthy nudist you let crawl thru your "Dolores" street window.

:waz: Do you dare to go out alone at night?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Oh no, I like a wide and diverse spread of takes and forms of those takes. And I offer a variety. If I disagree I'll say so and why--and I'll actually back up my position. Of course if I'm being pestered by a childish little punk like Squirm Worm, sure I'll sim[ply tell him to Shut The Fuck Up. You should do it too. Or what, you think it's cool to have some ass-wipe relic of '60's radicvalism spouting little pissy ankle-nips reflexively? Why?

You meanwhile are hiding behind some silly nic, offering nothing but bitchy snipes. Hey, "Steve Jobs," go suck off a donkey you pathetic fraud.

Meanwhile the actual interesting topic of this thread is spinning on into unprecedented areas. Are we really about to have one of the top players in the NBA fored into retirement because the hooknosed parasite con men at the ADL have their panties twisted in a wad? Because the thoroughly controlled mainstream media won't allow him to explain himself--or seek to offer any context of his comments? Are we really seeing the Cancel culture rear its hideous visage and threaten al Americans, using Kyrie Irving as an example? :shock:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Actions should have consequences.
Steve Jobs

Post by Steve Jobs »

60's radicvalism
He's too young for that. Moron. Oh yeah, I asked you this once but you never replied. Did the rabbi fuck up your circumcision?
And would that qualify for "unprecedented thread content" in your sense of the word?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Well the tedious radical bloviations rattled on into the '70's and '80's and he obviously mouths the usual tripe of anti-police, anti-capitalism in particular, and anti-white in general. The typical product of the (very real) CRT agenda launched back then.

As for rabbis and gential mutilation, I think I'm pretty clear that both are hideous, and not only unnatural and unnecessary, but disgusting. How about you, "Steve Jobs," do you like rabbis and gential mutilation of helpless babies? :o

As for Kyrie and his taboo documentary/book, someone should point out that the book in question, Hebrews to Negroes, by Ron Walton Jr., is so rife with basic grammatical and syntactical errors--and basic spelling mistakes--as to be embarrassing. Was there no editor at all? This alone should be enough to provide actual and resposible opposition to his apparent endorsement of the book's thesis, etc. But no, just a wall-to-wall smear job by the controlled media, and the cowardly knee-taking NBA of course is pathetic.
Before God was, I am