Will the $16/pint ice cream be okay?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Re: Will the $16/pint ice cream be okay?

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Anyone still wondering why the police would be knocking on the door in response to a home invasion call at Pelosi's mansion? Or who answered the door? :?: :?: Or is the matter settled and we should stop asking questions? You know, because the mainstream news has been pumped with the Jan 6^th spinoff attacker narrative?...er.. :meds:
Last edited by LTS TRN 2 on Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

From the guy who thinks the neighborhood is always on lockdown.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Just out of curiosity, has anyone heard from schmick recently? I mean somebody named David, a friend, showed up at the Pelosi residence at 2am in his underwear wielding a hammer...allegedly.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Oh it was someone from your camp for sure.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

mvscal wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:27 am Just out of curiosity, has anyone heard from schmick recently? I mean somebody named David, a friend, showed up at the Pelosi residence at 2am in his underwear wielding a hammer...allegedly.
Schmick is mostly interested in teenage softball players.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That’s why mvspedo wants to hook up with him.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Okay, so cut the childish nonsense and answer the question. Why did the police knock first when responding to a home invasion call? Perhaps because the caller referred to the suspect as "my friend Dave"? He was supposedly in the bathroom and had no need to pretend--if the dangerous perp was standing right there.

And who opened the door? If one detail has been maintained it's that the two men were on the floor--both holding the one hammer. So who opened the door? :?: :?: :?:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I want proof. Has a cops been arrested for this set up? Convicted? Get back to me when you have something.

Sin,
Turd on Dumps stolen docs.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

LTS Turd 2 thinks that the cops & prosecutors are going to release all their information to the public before the investigation is even completed so that internet trolls like himself will be satisfied. :doh: :meds:
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

C'mon man, you know damn well that the police regularly release videos that disprove any emerging "conspiracy theories." So why not show the (Jan 6th) hammer attacker actually breaking in? Gee, that would certainly help diffuse the rampant rumors. :wink: Why not release the actual 9-1-1 call? Gee, that might be very helpful in assuring the public that the Speaker's husband isn't a decadent queer.

But no, nothing. And as a bonus, Pelosi will apparently be a "long time" convalescing. Hmm...anyone smell bullshit? :wink:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

WWWHHHYYY!!!!
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:13 pm C'mon man, you know damn well that the police regularly release videos that disprove any emerging "conspiracy theories." So why not show the (Jan 6th) hammer attacker actually breaking in? Gee, that would certainly help diffuse the rampant rumors. :wink: Why not release the actual 9-1-1 call? Gee, that might be very helpful in assuring the public that the Speaker's husband isn't a decadent queer.

But no, nothing. And as a bonus, Pelosi will apparently be a "long time" convalescing. Hmm...anyone smell bullshit? :wink:
The charges include inflicting injury on an elder likely to cause great bodily injury.

The smell of bullshit is coming from you.
9/27/22
Roach
The Space Man

Post by Roach »

The smell of bullshit continues to bellow forth from you.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:38 pm
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:13 pm C'mon man, you know damn well that the police regularly release videos that disprove any emerging "conspiracy theories." So why not show the (Jan 6th) hammer attacker actually breaking in? Gee, that would certainly help diffuse the rampant rumors. :wink: Why not release the actual 9-1-1 call? Gee, that might be very helpful in assuring the public that the Speaker's husband isn't a decadent queer.

The charges include inflicting injury on an elder likely to cause great bodily injury.

So what if that's the charge? Why is that surprising? And there are several others. But where's any answer to the simple questions I 've posed?

What, you sad codgers are so dull and dim that you can't even think for thirty seconds? :meds:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I can think. You’re a stupid racist.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Shut the fuck up.

The official story has changed three times now. What are they desperately hiding? Where's the security camera vid? And are we supposed to believe there are no alarms for the mansion of the Speaker? :shock:
Before God was, I am
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:57 pm

So what if that's the charge? Why is that surprising? And there are several others. But where's any answer to the simple questions I 've posed?

What, you sad codgers are so dull and dim that you can't even think for thirty seconds? :meds:
For starters they aren't going to release evidence like videos of DePape breaking in to the public because they don't want to poison the jury pool. If the police or prosecutor release such damning evidence to the public it will make seating a jury next to impossible.

Second of all, read what the affidavit said was in the 9-1-1 call.

Third, the investigation is ongoing. Releasing information when the possibility of other people being involved is being investigated LE isn't going to release info that would tell those suspects that they are the focus of said investigation.

At this point this is like....

9/27/22
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

The jury pool? :lol: Do you really think this guy is going to make it to a trial?
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Turd: Making shit up again.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:15 pm
Innocent Bystander wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:38 pm
>Police officials characterized the incident as a "violent break-in" and said Pelosi and the suspect did not know each other before the incident, contrary to false claims reported by the Santa Monica Observer.
So....... the 911 call transcript was a false claim? Nah. LTS TRN 2 is correct: SFPD is in Pelosi's pockets.
From the article referenced above:
The fact-checking website Media Bias/Fact Check rates the Santa Monica Observer as a "questionable source" based on "the routine publication of false and misleading information and the use of poor sources."
Thanks, Diego.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:14 am
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:57 pm

For starters they aren't going to release evidence like videos of DePape breaking in to the public because they don't want to poison the jury pool. If the police or prosecutor release such damning evidence to the public it will make seating a jury next to impossible.

Third, the investigation is ongoing. Releasing information when the possibility of other people being involved is being investigated LE isn't going to release info that would tell those suspects that they are the focus of said investigation.

At this point this is like....

Ed Zacharly.

Which begs the question, why are democrats so ready to swallow the Jan 6 Revisited narrative about a guy who checks NONE of the Ultra Maga boxes? Maybe we should ALL wait for more information to come out, including people in the media. Hmm? What say?
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So you have made the decision he checks none of the boxes but we should all wait for more info.
No I have enough info, you are a Nazi POS.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Kierland wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:55 pm So you have made the decision he checks none of the boxes but we should all wait for more info.
No I have enough info, you are a Nazi POS.
He checks none of the boxes PENDING FURTHER INFORMATION. Better?

And you still can't define a Nazi so the word is meaningless when you use it. Fuck, a lot of words are meaningless when you use them.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I defined it in this very thread. You ignored it and posted the same BS about how I can’t define it. Why? Because you are a Nazi POS.

Nice backpedal by the way moron.

How do you know he checks none of the boxes at the moment? Did you use information to make that assessment.

You are a fucking idiot.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I killed a bunch of people but you have called me a murder so many times it’s now meaningless.

Sin,
Pick a serial killer
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Kierland wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:46 pm I defined it in this very thread.
"J6" is not a definition, you special needs case. If J6=Nazi, you would have to stop calling the Hitler's SS Nazis because they weren't at the Capitol on J6. Were Hitler's followers Nazis? Of course they were. Thus, Nazi means more than J6. Pretty simple stuff, dumbass.

Now, I'll ask again. Define the word if you can.

But you won't. Not that you can't but you won't. Because if you defined it, use of the term would be limited by the definition. And you don't want that. You want to play rhetoric darts and the Nazi dart is your favorite.

Your words are meaningless because you have made them so. I hope you have the capacity to understand that.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Donnie Baker wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 3:53 pm dumbass.
You have used that word so much it’s meaningless. See how essay that is?

As for you and your Nazi buddies that have never heard of a ven diagram. You can be a Nazi and not be a German in 1940, but we all know that you are always going to suck Nazi dick and never admit it. No matter what I said you would denein denein denein.

You are a stupid takeless Nazi traytorr.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Kierland wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:20 pm
Donnie Baker wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 3:53 pm dumbass.
You have used that word so much it’s meaningless. See how essay that is?

As for you and your Nazi buddies that have never heard of a ven diagram. You can be a Nazi and not be a German in 1940, but we all know that you are always going to suck Nazi dick and never admit it. No matter what I said you would denein denein denein.

You are a stupid takeless Nazi traytorr.
Oooh! Now we are getting somewhere! By your own words, "Nazi" means more than J6. Which makes your initial definition utter horseshit, just as I stated. Holy Christ it only took 2 weeks to get here!

We still have not arrived at a definition but at least we got to a point where you admit being a complete fucking moron.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You are the one that has no idea how definitions work. Stupid and a Nazi, how surprising.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

N-word, please, can we ignore Squirm Worm and get back to the topic?

The official story has been officially changed once again. We are now informed by SFPD that it was Paul Pelosi himself who answered and opened the door for the police--and then he immediately got back down on the floor to resume the mutual holding of the hammer with Mr. De Pape. :doh:

This is not a joke. It's actually this silly a situation. And it's not over yet. 8)
Before God was, I am
Steve Jobs
2023/24 3BB Champion, 2022/2023 3BB CoChampion

Post by Steve Jobs »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:27 pm N-word, please, can we ignore Squirm Worm and get back to the topic?
The topic of "watching LTS spaz out over all kinds of rumors and misinformation" can be entertaining for a little while.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

It's the SFPD who has issued this latest revising of the official story. And I'm hardly spazzing out about it. I mean it's not like I'm seething and writhing about nazis and Buffalo Man (who right now is shuffling through his day in the Graybar Hotel) ...No, I'm amused by the wild fiasco and am happy to share the mirth and silliness of 80 year-old men and their "friend" in the middle of the night with a hammer. 8)
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Idk Steve, ^that kind of crazy never is not funny.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

This Pelosi thing is the best soap opera I've ever seen.
Shut up, Randy!
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Better than Liz Cheney yapping like a pomeranian as she walks the plank into obscurity and disgrace? :popcorn:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Donnie Baker wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:54 pm This Pelosi thing is the best soap opera I've ever seen.
It’s a criminal case. They happen everyday. You’re just a stupid echo chamber tard.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:14 am

So let me get this straight. They aren't going to release evidence such as security camera and body cam footage because it might "poison the jury pool", but the affidavit of what was allegedly said in the 911 call is publicly available. Which is it?

This alleged affidavit (from whom?) isn't going to "poison the jury pool", but actual video evidence will? Is that the point you are attempting to make?

Please be specific in your response and thank you in advance for you cooperation.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:27 pmN-word, please, can we ignore Squirm Worm
All the time. He still tries, though.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

There is no doubt you are yellow.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

A nice new slice of the juiciest Tale of the City iin a while...

https://www.foxnews.com/media/nbc-silen ... cumstances

NBC News caused a firestorm on social media after it retracted its explosive reporting on last week's attack of Paul Pelosi.

On Friday's installment of "Today," NBC News national correspondent Miguel Almaguer went viral for stunning revelations of what apparently transpired when police arrived to Pelosi's San Francisco home.

"Sources familiar with what unfolded in the Pelosi residence now revealing when officers responded to the 'high priority call,' they were seemingly unaware they've been called to the home of the Speaker of the House," Almaguer told viewers. "After a 'knock and announce,' the front door was opened by Mr. Pelosi. The 82-year-old did not immediately declare an emergency or tried to leave his home but instead began walking several feet back into the foyer toward the assailant and away from police. It's unclear if the 82-year-old was already injured or what his mental state was, say sources."

:popcorn:
Before God was, I am