Will the $16/pint ice cream be okay?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Re: Will the $16/pint ice cream be okay?

Post by Diego in Seattle »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:35 pm A nice new slice of the juiciest Tale of the City iin a while...

https://www.foxnews.com/media/nbc-silen ... cumstances

NBC News caused a firestorm on social media after it retracted its explosive reporting on last week's attack of Paul Pelosi.

On Friday's installment of "Today," NBC News national correspondent Miguel Almaguer went viral for stunning revelations of what apparently transpired when police arrived to Pelosi's San Francisco home.

"Sources familiar with what unfolded in the Pelosi residence now revealing when officers responded to the 'high priority call,' they were seemingly unaware they've been called to the home of the Speaker of the House," Almaguer told viewers. "After a 'knock and announce,' the front door was opened by Mr. Pelosi. The 82-year-old did not immediately declare an emergency or tried to leave his home but instead began walking several feet back into the foyer toward the assailant and away from police. It's unclear if the 82-year-old was already injured or what his mental state was, say sources."

:popcorn:
Also Faux News...

“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

But "Diego," it was NBC that aired the "stunning" revelation, not FOX. C'mon, man, don't be a pathetic poodle bitch.
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

The circus continues...

It seems the whacked out nudist "friend" of paul Pelosi is an illegal immigrant and ICE wants a detainer on him. But the woke S.F. DA (who had to submit an undated resignation letter to get the appointment--after the previous commie was recalled) is refusing to turn him over because of S.F.'s "Sanctuary" policy. :popcorn:

Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Fuckin hosers.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 12:07 am The circus continues...

It seems the whacked out nudist "friend" of paul Pelosi is an illegal immigrant and ICE wants a detainer on him. But the woke S.F. DA (who had to submit an undated resignation letter to get the appointment--after the previous commie was recalled) is refusing to turn him over because of S.F.'s "Sanctuary" policy. :popcorn:

I'm sorry, but dude's mug shot has me convinced that he's not Pelosi's gax lover.

I mean look at him?

Any old fag with Pelosi's money can do a lot better, especially in the bay area.

That dude looks like he could be a gay lover.....of some 67 year old, lower middle class fag in Dubuque IA.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So you’re down for wacko conspiracies, as long as the gay people in it are better looking?
You’re a fucking weirdo.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Go back & read what you posted back then. You weren't mislead, you chose to ignore those who have a better understanding of how these things work. I'm surprised that they released the video before the guy has been tried, but that's about the only thing I missed.

IB, you're on the clock.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

We're still pimping the Right Wing MAGA Terrorist angle they touted on CNN though, right?

Guys?
Shut up, Randy!