Will the $16/pint ice cream be okay?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Re: Will the $16/pint ice cream be okay?

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Oh touche' "Diego," and notice how that bizarre yet charming little chapter was left out of The Crown. 8) Or was it? I only watched the last season.

But that was then. Britain is now leading the way--in the West--as far as Orwellian surveillance matched with Stasi curiosity. S.F. is unique in being so condensed and contained. And the security concerns of the plutocrats who live here have always been met accordingly. There's an interesting little private neighborhood, Presidio Circle, right next to the biggest synagogue, only a quarter mile from Pelosi's mansion, and it's simply off limits even though it's technically S.F. proper. If you try and enter--through the single gated entrance--you'll be screened and stopped immediately. Feinstein lives there. Well the stretch of Broadway in question is the same way. The amount of security guarding those plutocrat homes is basically equal to that of MI6. You might not notice the cars with agents as you walk by--though no one just goes walking up that street. It's always empty and quiet. But they're there, day and night. And indeed the response time is seconds for anyone seeking to approach the domiciles of the Apple CEO, or the Getty double mansion (they bought the next door mansion and had it grafted into a single uber-mansion) or, of course, that of the Speaker. Thus, the entire premise and narrative of some clown with a hammer just sneaking around without being noticed, and then pounding his way into Pelosi's mansion is so utterly absurd and off the charts that we might indeed be in uncharted waters. But with the spin machine in overdrive, Pelosi (him, not her) will come out of this a hero, with the DUI (with serious injuries to the other driver) forgiven and forgotten. Just in time for the middies.....er... :popcorn:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

More lies. Anyone can walk right past it.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Walk past what? :meds: The neighborhoods in question? Ever been there? The point is you can't walk off the sidewalks without someone having eyes on you. Not that a squirmy little punk would even come near.
Before God was, I am
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:27 am Walk past what? :meds: The neighborhoods in question? Ever been there? The point is you can't walk off the sidewalks without someone having eyes on you. Not that a squirmy little punk would even come near.
That might be the case when Speaker Pelosi is in town, but not when she's not home. There's just local cops doing drive-bys.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

I’m caught up with all the conspiracy theories. Thanks to the cesspool for not disappointing me.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:27 am Walk past what? :meds: The neighborhoods in question? Ever been there? The point is you can't walk off the sidewalks without someone having eyes on you. Not that a squirmy little punk would even come near.
Been to Lyon steps and Baker step and presidio and right past the Getty. Nice backpedal. First it was locked down now it’s you can’t leave the sidewalk. Fuck off you racist idiot.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

BSmack wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:29 pm I’m caught up with all the conspiracy theories. Thanks to the cesspool for not disappointing me.
This place has always been a good place to go to see what the wackos are thinking.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Kierland wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 5:33 pm
Been to Lyon steps and Baker step and presidio and right past the Getty. Nice backpedal. First it was locked down now it’s you can’t leave the sidewalk. Fuck off you racist idiot.
The pathetic twat also backpedaled furiously on the Twitter stock price. I think it moves backwards more than forward TBH.
Roach
The Space Man

Post by Roach »

Backpedal? How about his 180 on the yam. From bootlicking sycophant to now admitting dump's criminal and treasonous actions.

But what's new?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

BSmack wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:29 pm I’m caught up with all the conspiracy theories. Thanks to the cesspool for not disappointing me.
Newest: Paul was cruising gay clubs while Nancy away. Took DePape home. Nancy makes welfare check from DC. Police are the ones to break in the home when they don't get an answer (what would give them the right to do that?), the confusion is related to the third person with Paul and his friend DePape. The two right wing sites were setup/updated Friday with AI pictures and deleted Saturday.

Who knows. The only true knowable is that this was not an assassination attempt, and somebody in a position of power intentionally pinned this on Republicans to throw people of a scandal which is only scandalous to old people.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Innocent Bystander wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:19 pm
Newest: Paul was cruising gay clubs while Nancy away. Took DePape home. Nancy makes welfare check from DC. Police are the ones to break in the home when they don't get an answer (what would give them the right to do that?), the confusion is related to the third person with Paul and his friend DePape. The two right wing sites were setup/updated Friday with AI pictures and deleted Saturday.

Who knows. The only true knowable is that this was not an assassination attempt, and somebody in a position of power intentionally pinned this on Republicans to throw people of a scandal which is only scandalous to old people.
9/27/22
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 3:21 pm
That might be the case when Speaker Pelosi is in town, but not when she's not home. There's just local cops doing drive-bys.
Bullshit, "Diego," there are private details hired day and night. And this has been the case long before Nancy became Speaker. And many of these private guards are in fact SFPD detectives moonlighting, as is common.
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

So what if you walked up the Baker steps. The security is 24/7 on the blocks of Broadway--and nearby. Squirm and wriggle all you like, but the facts are that no one can come close to just breaking into any of those mansions--let alone Pelosi's. And race--and racism--do not enter into this lurid case. :lol:
Last edited by LTS TRN 2 on Sun Oct 30, 2022 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Mikey wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 5:45 pm
The pathetic twat also backpedaled furiously on the Twitter stock price. I think it moves backwards more than forward TBH.
No one backpedaled at all, let alone furiously, and in fact I calmly and patiently explained why your analysis was just sucking some Desi's dick and hoping his bile-strewn essay had legs. It doesn't. Twitter will be fine. And the stock price will continue to rise--as FB's and the other Woke bastions decline. :hfal:
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Roach wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 5:58 pm Backpedal? How about his 180 on the yam. From bootlicking sycophant to now admitting dump's criminal and treasonous actions.

But what's new?
And you, "roach, surely the most mewling of the nominally straight men here, I have always been consistent on Orange Man, and of course you can't cite a single post where I've not. More to the point, I'm the only one here who has offered any clear take on Orange Man, his actual function as well as his actual criminality, as all the other comments have been rote nonsense like that of Squirm Worm, "nazzzi," "traytor" etc.
Before God was, I am
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 8:03 pm

No one backpedaled at all, let alone furiously, and in fact I calmly and patiently explained why your analysis was just sucking some Desi's dick and hoping his bile-strewn essay had legs. It doesn't. Twitter will be fine. And the stock price will continue to rise--as FB's and the other Woke bastions decline. :hfal:
You still don’t get it do you?
😂😂😂😂😂😂
There is no stock price other than what Ellen will be paying for it, so it can’t “continue to rise.” It’s not being sold on any exchange because he is buying all of it.
That’s pretty fucking simple. It’s called taking the company private. What part or parts do you not get?

Dumbass
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:28 pm Image
Luh ya, Diego, but the attempt to pin this on Trump and Republicans and Qanon is dead in the water.

First it was a black homeless man broke in; now it's a 50 year old white bisexual nudist sometimes-rent boy married to a white female nudist pedophile/sex offender. Neither a homeless black man nor a hippie gigolo are going to be Trump-tard assassins.

The Jussie Smollett angle about the Paul Pelosi case is the deliberate falsification of motive and mechanics in order to make The Other Side look bad. Straight 100 year old ADL playbook bullshit. It's all unnecessary.

Everybody is an adult. Paul Pelosi likes penis. He liked it when he got that earlier DUI with the much younger boyhole in the car. He liked it this past week when he brought a naked friend home while his wife was away. Paul likes penis. It's the 21st century. If Bruce Jenner can throw his dick away and become ESPN's woman of the year, Paul can come out of the closet to openly host as many lemon parties as his heart desires and asshole can handle. No1currs, anymore. Nancy can even gain BlackRock social credit points for supporting her husband in coming out.

So why won't he, and why won't she? Why did Paul get into a fight with his lover?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Mikey wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 9:33 pm

😂😂😂😂😂😂
There is no stock price other than what Ellen will be paying for it, so it can’t “continue to rise.” It’s not being sold on any exchange because he is buying all of it.
That’s pretty fucking simple. It’s called taking the company private. What part or parts do you not get?

Dumbass
The point is that Twitter will flourish while FB and the Woke weanies of Reditt will continue to founder. Or haven't you noticed?

Meanwhile, notice how the media and everything connected to Nancy's spin machine have completely ignored the fact that a third person answered the door at Pelosi's mansion and let the police enter. Who was he? Why isn't his testimony being heard? Paul Pelosi had been allowed by his "home invading assassin" to have a bathroom break to call 9-1-1, where he referred to the intruder a "Dave, my friend." :oops:

This whole lurid tale has yet to see the light of day. But, what, Mikey, you don't want to know the truth? You want Nancy and her depraved colleagues to continue to prevail? What are you, Mikey? You never give a hint, except that you're a grouchy old codger with the approximate wit of a parking meter.

Go Niners. :)
Before God was, I am
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

I look forward to those floating the gay lover conspiracy theories get the Alex Jones treatment....

PSGWSP
9/27/22
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:16 pm
😂😂😂😂😂😂

Dumbass
The point is that Twitter will flourish while FB and the Woke weanies of Reditt will continue to founder. Or haven't you noticed?

Meanwhile, notice how the media and everything connected to Nancy's spin machine have completely ignored the fact that a third person answered the door at Pelosi's mansion and let the police enter. Who was he? Why isn't his testimony being heard? Paul Pelosi had been allowed by his "home invading assassin" to have a bathroom break to call 9-1-1, where he referred to the intruder a "Dave, my friend." :oops:

This whole lurid tale has yet to see the light of day. But, what, Mikey, you don't want to know the truth? You want Nancy and her depraved colleagues to continue to prevail? What are you, Mikey? You never give a hint, except that you're a grouchy old codger with the approximate wit of a parking meter.

So you’re backpedaling yet again. Noted. Now GFY

McCaffrey with a hat trick today. Rushing TD, receiving TD, and a passing TD. I guess the trade is paying off.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:01 pm
Luh ya, Diego, but the attempt to pin this on Trump and Republicans and Qanon is dead in the water.

First it was a black homeless man broke in; now it's a 50 year old white bisexual nudist sometimes-rent boy married to a white female nudist pedophile/sex offender. Neither a homeless black man nor a hippie gigolo are going to be Trump-tard assassins.

The Jussie Smollett angle about the Paul Pelosi case is the deliberate falsification of motive and mechanics in order to make The Other Side look bad. Straight 100 year old ADL playbook bullshit. It's all unnecessary.

Everybody is an adult. Paul Pelosi likes penis. He liked it when he got that earlier DUI with the much younger boyhole in the car. He liked it this past week when he brought a naked friend home while his wife was away. Paul likes penis. It's the 21st century. If Bruce Jenner can throw his dick away and become ESPN's woman of the year, Paul can come out of the closet to openly host as many lemon parties as his heart desires and asshole can handle. No1currs, anymore. Nancy can even gain BlackRock social credit points for supporting her husband in coming out.

So why won't he, and why won't she? Why did Paul get into a fight with his lover?
And so it begins. None of that is true. You are a liar and a wacko. Dude had tip ties and brought the hammer.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Innocent Bystander wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:01 pm
DePape had a long history of posting anti-LGBT rhetoric as well as Q theories.
Never heard anything about any black homeless suspects.

Read this article to see your conspiracy theories shot down like the Iraqi Air Force...
9/27/22
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Mikey wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:41 pm
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:16 pm
😂😂😂😂😂😂

Dumbass

So you’re backpedaling yet again. Noted. Now GFY

McCaffrey with a hat trick today. Rushing TD, receiving TD, and a passing TD. I guess the trade is paying off.
I haven't backpedaled one bit. What about the third person? How did he just disappear in the "investigation"? :lol:

And yeah, McCaffery 's the real deal. Great move in picking him up for next to nothing.
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Make that four Pieces of Human Shit.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

The spin machine is in high gear--all hands on deck. The hapless diversity hire SFPD chief is now reciting the text given him that there was no "third person." And...there's also no body-cam footage..and no one was in their underwear...and Orange Man bad! :oops:
Before God was, I am
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 5:14 am The spin machine is in high gear--all hands on deck. The hapless diversity hire SFPD chief is now reciting the text given him that there was no "third person." And...there's also no body-cam footage..and no one was in their underwear...and Orange Man bad! :oops:
When a suspect attempts to murder an 82 y/o man in his underwear LE isn't going to release that video to the public, regardless of who his wife is.

It will be provided to the SF DA.
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 5:14 am The spin machine is in high gear--
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Meathead weighs in...

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022 ... ndictment/

Donald Trump has been spreading The Big Lie for 2 years. The violent assault on Paul Pelosi and the attempt
to murder Speaker Pelosi is directly related to that Lie. Donald Trump is 100% responsible for this and Jan.6.
He must be indicted and never be allowed to hold office.

- R. Reiner

88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

>Police officials characterized the incident as a "violent break-in" and said Pelosi and the suspect did not know each other before the incident, contrary to false claims reported by the Santa Monica Observer.
So....... the 911 call transcript was a false claim? Nah. LTS TRN 2 is correct: SFPD is in Pelosi's pockets.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

Softball Bat wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:10 pm Meathead weighs in...

Donald Trump has been spreading The Big Lie for 2 years. The violent assault on Paul Pelosi and the attempt
to murder Speaker Pelosi is directly related to that Lie. Donald Trump is 100% responsible for this and Jan.6.

- R. Reiner

I thought you were quoting that from a right wing parody site. Holy shit he really said that! Some people have the TDS real bad, man.
Shut up, Randy!
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Yeah, he is pretty well off the rails there.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Donnie Baker wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:07 pm
Softball Bat wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:10 pm Meathead weighs in...

- R. Reiner

I thought you were quoting that from a right wing parody site. Holy shit he really said that! Some people have the TDS real bad, man.
Can you actually refute anything he said. Of course you can’t. You’re a stupid idiot, it’s why you vote red.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Of course it's easily refuted. The perp in question had no anti-DNC, let alone Nancy, leanings or declarations. He's a nudist lefty nut job whose "conspiracy" claims are all basically accurate if one can thread through the mental distortion of his addled noodle.

As for the "break in," this was basically impossible because of the very real 24/7 security on that street and immediate surrounding area.

The "third person" was initially reported--accurately--but only later excised from the official report. The fact that no violence had ensued until the police arrived--and were let in by the third person--suggests that this was a domestic incident.

As for Pelosi being in his undies, I suppose this makes sense since it's the middle of the night and he was either rousted from his bed--or was already engaged in night time frivolities with his guests. And as for his injuries, these have been exaggerated.

Stop to consider why if the police got an actual 9-1-1 call about a home invasion--at anyone's home home, let alone Pelosi's--do you suppose they would knock and await permission to enter? Do you suppose they would see the two men on the floor "holding a single hammer" and not immediately engage? So...why did they wait until De Pape struck Pelosi to intervene? :wink:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The cops are awesome, except when it’s inconvenient to my argument.

Sin,
Turd

——
No they are always stupid and corrupt and violent and stupid. That doesn’t mean any of what you say on this makes and sense. Lie on McDuff.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Innocent Bystander wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:38 pm
>Police officials characterized the incident as a "violent break-in" and said Pelosi and the suspect did not know each other before the incident, contrary to false claims reported by the Santa Monica Observer.
So....... the 911 call transcript was a false claim? Nah. LTS TRN 2 is correct: SFPD is in Pelosi's pockets.
From the article referenced above:
The fact-checking website Media Bias/Fact Check rates the Santa Monica Observer as a "questionable source" based on "the routine publication of false and misleading information and the use of poor sources."
9/27/22
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Kierland wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:03 pm The cops are awesome, except when it’s inconvenient to my argument.

Sin,
Turd

——
No they are always stupid and corrupt and violent and stupid. That doesn’t mean any of what you say on this makes and sense. Lie on McDuff.
The police are on a short leash in S.F. when it comes to the Burton Machine. And of course that includes Nancy most of all. S.F.P.D.'s response was appropriate to a call about "my friend, David" who was said to be acting erratically. Nothing on the 9-1-1 call suggested a break in, let alone a violent assailant. :wink:

Let that sink in--you slimy little punk.
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That’s a lot of spinning.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Kierland wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:51 pm
Donnie Baker wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:07 pm
poptrt wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:10 pm Meathead weighs in...

- R. Reiner

Can you actually refute anything he said. Of course you can’t. You’re a stupid idiot, it’s why you vote red.
How was there an "attempted murder" of Nancy Pelosi?

Even if there somehow was such an "attempted murder" of her, how is Donald Dump the individual who is guilty of that crime?

Meathead is running high on emotion and low on basic sense.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Factual Impossibility is not a defense to attempt crimes. He explained Dump’s role.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

I find it staggaring some of the posters on this board claim to be attorneys. I would expect more insistence on evidence before drawing conclusions since that's kind of their job and stuff. The rank and file are more interested in discovering what happened while the legal minds are going off half-cocked with their prescripted bullshit. Simply breathtaking and does not inspire confidence in the legal system.

Let's hope none of the severely biased asshats claiming to represent the law ever become judges. God help us.
Shut up, Randy!