Will the $16/pint ice cream be okay?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: Will the $16/pint ice cream be okay?

Post by Kierland »

This is the kind of vague accusatory crap Nazis love. It doesn’t mean anything, except to the dog whistle crowd. It doesn’t say anything that one can actually refute, but that’s the whole point. Lots of smoke and no fire. You are the 20yo blind three-legged dog of smack.

Fuck off you seditious weasel.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

Kierland wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 2:02 am This is the kind of vague accusatory crap Nazis love. It doesn’t mean anything, except to the dog whistle crowd. It doesn’t say anything that one can actually refute, but that’s the whole point. Lots of smoke and no fire. You are the 20yo blind three-legged dog of smack.

Fuck off you seditious weasel.
Vague accusatory crap is exactly what you are basing conclusions on. I am surprised you don't adhere to a higher standard, is all.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

There is nothing vague about this case. That is just you lying again. You demand extraordinary proof when it’s convenient. Piss off you water muddying boot licker.
Last edited by Kierland on Tue Nov 01, 2022 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

We care about crime except for when we don’t. And when we don’t, any looney theory that makes us feel good we will run with.

Sin,
The red mob
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

A higher standard? Look, "Donnie, " I can see you mean well, but get real, Squirm Worm is a slimy troll who is a total bullshitter as well as a vapid and vacuous punk, and the idea of any sort of standards is quite obviously out of the question. You would do better arguing with a vacuum cleaner. :wink:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Vague accusatory crap. You’re narrative has nothing to do with reality. Attempted Assassination, plain and simple.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

MS wrote:There is nothing vague about this case. That is just you lying again. You demand extraordinary proof when it’s convenient. Kiss of you water muddying boot licker.
Nobody has been charged with the attempted murder of Nutsy Pelosi.

Why would Dump be indicted for the attempted murder of Nancy Pelosi?

Meathead lost his mind -- and why are you jocking his bizarre rant?
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nobody said anyone was charged with Attempted Murder.
Nobody said Dump should be charged with her Attempted Murder.

I’m not really into fighting your strawmen. Please learn to read English before you make another post.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

He’s just saying that.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Kierland wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 3:35 am Nobody said anyone was charged with Attempted Murder.
Nobody said Dump should be charged with her Attempted Murder.

I’m not really into fighting your strawmen. Please learn to read English before you make another post.
Donald Trump has been spreading The Big Lie for 2 years. The violent assault on Paul Pelosi and the attempt
to murder Speaker Pelosi is directly related to that Lie. Donald Trump is 100% responsible for this and Jan.6.
He must be indicted and never be allowed to hold office.

- Meathead

He said there was attempted murder of N. Pelosi, yet there is no charge of such.
So... no attempted murder.
He is yapping.

He said Dump is 100% responsible for THIS (the attempted murder of N. Pelosi).
Excuse me??
No attempted murder, and how in the world is Dump responsible for it?

If Meathead wants to have Dump indicted for Jan.6, that is one thing, but he is lumping the Pelosi incident in with Jan.6, and that is completely wack.
He needs to get himself checked out.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Softball Bat wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 3:21 am
MS wrote:There is nothing vague about this case. That is just you lying again. You demand extraordinary proof when it’s convenient. Kiss of you water muddying boot licker.
Federal charges of assault & attempted kidnapping of a public official have been filed.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So in your world something isn’t real unless it is acknowledged as real by some bean counter? Do you really want to go down that path?
As for conflating Dump prison for his role in this and his role in 1-6, no he did not word that great. I suspect that if he had more space (that was a tweet right?) he probably would have made it clear he knows Dump is not going to prison for this.

Just think, if Manson had you and your ilk PRing for him back in the 60’s he might never have some time.

“Charlie didn’t do anything, Charlie wasn’t even there.”

(I do have space so I want to make it clear that I don’t believe CM was the all powerful guru that scum Bugliosi made him out to be. All of those people were whacked out and it was a lot more complicated than what was presented at trial because I talked to two of his girls (long story) and there were more power dynamics than just Charlie at the center)
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:57 am
poptart wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 3:21 am
Federal charges of assault & attempted kidnapping of a public official have been filed.
Meathead said there was attempted murder of N. Pelosi.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

MS wrote:All of those people were whacked out and it was a lot more complicated than what was presented at trial because I talked to two of his girls (long story) and there were more power dynamics than just Charlie at the center)
I would sometime like to hear about your conversation with the two Manson Family girls.

:)
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

What would you like to know? There is obviously a bunch of atty client stuff I can’t tell you but I’ll do my best.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

There may be a difference between attempted murder (attempting to murder somebody) and Attempted Murder (a legally chargeable offense).

Sin
MA
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

You're retired now, aren't you?

Maybe you could offer to be Meathead's Twitter editor.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Kierland wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 1:08 pm What would you like to know? There is obviously a bunch of atty client stuff I can’t tell you but I’ll do my best.
Do you want to tell the names of the two you spoke to?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Patricia and Leslie

Met Manson once but that’s a whole diff kettle of crazy.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Krenwinkel and Van Houten

Patricia said in a 1994 interview that Charlie ordered the killings and that he basically controlled all happenings.

During that same interview, she (Krenwinkel) said Manson was "absolutely lying" about not ordering the murders. She said, "There wasn't one thing done—that was even allowed to be done— without his express permission."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patricia_Krenwinkel

Did you hear her say anything about the motivation for the killings?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I know what she said in public. The motives were what most people think it’s just Charlie was more of a puppet and not just a puppet master.
Roach
The Space Man

Post by Roach »

Was the forehead swastika a for real gash with a nice scar? Or just minor, to be enhanced by press and prosecutors.

If you saw it, I dont know when he decorated himself.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

By the time I met him he looked like a shriveled up old Mexican dude. U could see the tattoo if u looked hard enough.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

If you believe a word of Squirm Worm's bullshit, you deserve to be sequestered with Kanye in a two-man Wesson oil party. :oops:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You would like that wouldn’t you?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 7:59 pm ...sequestered with Kanye in a two-man Wesson oil party. :oops:
Paul Pelosi would be totally down with that. Hopefully, he won't have another senior moment and forget his safe word.

PALOMINO! No, wait GERONIMO! Fuck. OW!! STOP HITTING ME!! HELP!!
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

From POS racist to full blown Qidiot. How surprising.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

A young man was seen jumping out of Pelosi's wrecked Porsche and running away after his Napa DUI crash. He was neither sought nor caught, and no follow up occurred. And just as with that impressive but not surprising example of beryllium damage control, this one is even more so--because hey, it's a gold mine! It's being 180'd right into a Jan 6 attack--and further proof of Orange Man treason, etc. And why not, since the middies look like a beckoning wood chipper to the DNC right about now. :cry:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Blue can’t lose unless Red rigs the count.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:24 am A young man was seen jumping out of Pelosi's wrecked Porsche and running away after his Napa DUI crash.
"People are saying...."
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 11:31 am
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:24 am A young man was seen jumping out of Pelosi's wrecked Porsche and running away after his Napa DUI crash.
"People are saying...."
Did the passenger airbag go off? I've heard "people say" the airbag deployed. If it did, either there was a person in the passenger side or Paul had a 48 pack of Bud Ice buckled into the seat.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Literally the stupidest person here, and that’s saying a lot.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Put the DUNCE cap on and sit in the corner while the adults talk, Kierland.
Shut up, Randy!
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 11:31 am
"People are saying...."
It was reported by the witnesses, including the grape-picking driver of the other car--who suffered fairly serious injuries, and no doubt got some fat (and quiet) stacks to shut the fuck up. And by the way, that particular intersection, Oakville, is a main drag on high 29 with big traffic lights and clear sightlines. And Pelosi has a home right near by so he must have been more than familiar with the traffic--and thus must have been seriously distracted, which is to say more than just mildly drunk. :wink:

As for the Spin Machine, we now hear that there were indeed security cameras--well duh!--but unfortunately no one was watching them. And..the tape will not be revealed. And similarly the S.F. DA--who was appointed after submitting an undated resignation letter to the jogger mayor--has announced that the 9-1-1 call will not be released. Oh, and there were no police body-cams at a home invasion call, and if there were there's no need for anyone to see them--because we know exactly what happened. :oops:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Donnie Baker wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:56 pm Put the DUNCE cap on and sit in the corner while the adults talk, Kierland.
Saying you heard people say in a thread mocking such stupidity makes you an idiot. Now fuck of you anti American fuckstick.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Kierland wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:23 pm
Donnie Baker wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:56 pm Put the DUNCE cap on and sit in the corner while the adults talk, Kierland.
Saying you heard people say in a thread mocking such stupidity makes you an idiot. Now fuck of you anti American fuckstick.
There we go! There's my White Knight defending against all enemies, foreign and domestic.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

And you are a Nazi so at least we got that straight.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Team Left has defined Nazi to mean about 50 different things in the past 6 years. Please explain what the word means to you, if you can.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

1-6