Will the $16/pint ice cream be okay?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Will the $16/pint ice cream be okay?

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

Breaking News: Pelosi residence attacked. Paul Pelosi assaulted during the break in.
Shut up, Randy!
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Re: Will the $16/pint ice cream be okay?

Update: Cashless bail NOT considered a suspect at this time.
Shut up, Randy!
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Trumpers.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes Donnie and his crowd are dangerous violent twats.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

FiatLux wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 5:45 pmTrumpers.
Nope. More probable nisexual nudist lovers' quarrel_domestic disturbance call:

Twitter link:
https://twitter.com/FFrischReport/statu ... 6710195203
>Reporter on hot mic after San Francisco Police Press Conference regarding Paul Pelosi
>On the phone with boss:
>"Hey so is this the dude that is a former nudist dude?"
>"Yea okay, is it okay to say any of that stuff?"
>"Nope?"

Greentext analysis from elsewhere:
You're on to something anon....Lets analyze this timeline....NY Times says that police were called at 2:27am to the Pelosi address for a break in, they arrive and Pelosi is standing there with a hammer across from the intruder David Depepe.....Pepe then grabs the hammer from Pelosi and hits him with it, and which time the police tackled and arrested him?????!

The police are called to the home of the Speaker of the House, and they don't instantly taze/shoot the intruder who by all means is an assassin? They even allow him to the grab a hammer and beat Paul Pelosi right in front of them? The only way this would make sense is if they knew that Pelosi was gay, and/or they were called to a "domestic disturbance" and therefore were trying to settle an argument rather than arrest an intruder.

Thoughts from an SF native, though?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

CIA mind-ops, right on time to fan some fading embers of sympathy for the thoroughly corrupt and perverse Pelosi contagion. After slithering out of a serious DUI--with injuries to the other driver--Paul Pelosi was back in his palatial lair on Broadway. And if you've ever been to S.F. you'd know that the block of Broadway in question is in Pacific Heights and is the ensconce of billionaires like the Gettys and high tech moguls. The private security on those few blocks is off the charts, day and night. No one goes near those homes--no tourists, salesmen or uninvited swells. And the idea that some guy could just sidle up and break into Pelosi's mansion and ask "Where's Nancy?" is absolute bullshit. This was planned--and I'll bet that Pelosi's head injuries are far more serious in their description than their actual damage to his perverted head. Let's see how it plays out. :wink:
Last edited by LTS TRN 2 on Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Before God was, I am
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Stanley Burrell has issued an official statement asking that the hammer not hurt 'em.
Shut up, Randy!
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Alright I'll withdraw my CIA-ops suggestion in favor of a gay fling gone wrong. I should mention that the recent DUI accident of Paul Pelosi up in Napa featured another "young man" in Pelosi's Porsche who ran off immediately after the crash and was not sought or found. Hmmm.. :wink:

And now the fun begins, because as much as everyone will want to ascribe this attack to a deranged Trump supporter, the gay angle will not be easy to hide--though of course Pelosi (her, not him) has the best resources for quashing a scandal. :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You two are a couple of sick puppies.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

You mean IB and myself? Fuck you--and shut the fuck up. This is a big ol' JUICY scandal and it's just getting started. 8)
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:42 pm Pepe then grabs the hammer from Pelosi and hits him with it, and which time the police tackled and arrested him?????!

The police are called to the home of the Speaker of the House, and they don't instantly taze/shoot the intruder who by all means is an assassin? They even allow him to the grab a hammer and beat Paul Pelosi right in front of them? The only way this would make sense is if they knew that Pelosi was gay, and/or they were called to a "domestic disturbance" and therefore were trying to settle an argument rather than arrest an intruder.[/color]
I'm sure it makes perfect sense if the "hammer" was shaped like a penis and battery operated.

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

And the spin machine is in high gear. The perp, Mr. De Pepe is being described as a "conspiracy theorist" :lol: who has, gasp, expressed doubts about 9/11 and Covid.

And the "breaking in" narrative is being forwarded like a Roman legion, no doubt with the fully compliant SFPD. :shock:
Before God was, I am
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Way to easy for a kook to break in that place.
You'd think the SOTH would live somewhere safer,
and the fam would have some type of security.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:40 pm
Innocent Bystander wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:42 pm Pepe then grabs the hammer from Pelosi and hits him with it, and which time the police tackled and arrested him?????!

The police are called to the home of the Speaker of the House, and they don't instantly taze/shoot the intruder who by all means is an assassin? They even allow him to the grab a hammer and beat Paul Pelosi right in front of them? The only way this would make sense is if they knew that Pelosi was gay, and/or they were called to a "domestic disturbance" and therefore were trying to settle an argument rather than arrest an intruder.[/color]
I'm sure it makes perfect sense if the "hammer" was shaped like a penis and battery operated.

Make that three sick puppies.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

kcdave wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:28 pm Way to easy for a kook to break in that place.
He's right. If it was a break-in, why is the glass outside?

The Pelosis are lying.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

But here's the rub. If this guy is a disgruntled John or in any way other than a crazed home invader, he'll either need to be Epsteined or paid off big time--and that can't happen because they have to charge him--they already have--with attempted murder and several other fat felonies. So... :oops:
Before God was, I am
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

mvscal wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:40 pm I'm sure it makes perfect sense if the "hammer" was shaped like a penis and battery operated.

Back when this homeless gentleman was the alleged intruder,
Someone elsewhere mused he brought a hammer so he didn't end up like Ed Buck's victims if the Trade went wrong and he had to protect himself. Now they're saying it's this guy

Myself, I don't really care. I figure the Pelosis are lying, and the police are helping them to lie for 'national aecurity' bullshit reasons. I don't know who brought the hammer. Why was a hammer in Pelosi's hand out of all the things which could have been in reach?

Where was security? There's always security footage. Amber Heard got hung by it in her divorce case. Where's the footage in this one?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

kcdave wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:28 pm Way to easy for a kook to break in that place.
You'd think. They do. That's why they're lying about what happened and why it happened.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Donnie Baker wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:58 pm Stanley Burrell has issued an official statement asking that the hammer not hurt 'em.
I like you. You don't take anything seriously. God bless you.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Curiouser and curiouser... :shock:

And let's bear in mind that the central narrative being pushed is that De Pape was asking "Where's Nancy?"--thus implying a planned assassination of the Speaker...gasp. But this assertion was made only by Pelosi himself that De Pape had said this earlier before the police arrived.

For his part, the SFPD (diversity hire) chief was wriggling a might as he addressed the "break in" of the Broadway St mansion. And make no mistake, even though Nancy wasn't in residence--and what hit man with a hammer wouldn't know that?--the security on that street and the immediate area is intense and full-time.
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

In other news: Dump shoots man on 5th Ave. and the wackos suck his dick.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

I hate to say it but the nude movement is real in S.F. Of course it's limited to the corner intersection of Castro and 17th--right where that pic was taken--and they don't go anywhere else. It's pretty silly. :meds:
Before God was, I am
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:49 am
You'd think. They do. That's why they're lying about what happened and why it happened.
Yes.

When I lived in Houston I remember driving around the River Oaks area one day, looking at all of the mansions where the bigwigs lived.
HW Bush lived there.

It would not have been possible for someone to get into those homes.

So we're supposed to believe that the home of the person (Nutsy Pelosi) who is 3rd on line to be president is not secure?

Most likely the dude was invited IN.
Nutsy was gone and Paul Pelosi invited his f@g lover over for a romp.
They got into a quarrel about whose turn it was to... assume the position, and Hammer Time dude lost his shit.

That's the story and I'm sticking to it.

:wink:
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

And…the Earth is flat. You obviously have a good grasp on reality.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Softball Bat wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 3:42 pm
Innocent Bystander wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:49 am
Yes.

When I lived in Houston I remember driving around the River Oaks area one day, looking at all of the mansions where the bigwigs lived.
HW Bush lived there.

It would not have been possible for someone to get into those homes.

So we're supposed to believe that the home of the person (Nutsy Pelosi) who is 3rd on line to be president is not secure?

Most likely the dude was invited IN.
Nutsy was gone and Paul Pelosi invited his f@g lover over for a romp.
They got into a quarrel about whose turn it was to... assume the position, and Hammer Time dude lost his shit.

That's the story and I'm sticking to it.

:wink:
"Most likely the guy was invited in."

Yeah.
https://www.latimes.com/california/stor ... -francisco

In a communication between a dispatcher and a police car, the dispatcher says “there’s a male in the home and that he’s going to wait for his wife. The dispatcher said the man on the line “doesn’t know who the male is, but he advise that his name is David and then [said] he is a friend.” The caller, she added, “sounded somewhat confused.”
So the media is now trying to portray the 911 call as code. Give me a fucking break. Paul Pelosi was not confused, his wife having a security detail in DC doesn't mean there's no security at her home, and I wonder what DePepe is being prevented from talking about, himself.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Mikey wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 7:04 pm And…the Earth is flat. You obviously have a good grasp on reality.
You think a flying, spinning ball has water clinging to the outside of it.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

The security details on those blocks of Broadway are both private and gov't. And they're full time. East of Divisadero St on Broadway is the Embassy Row of mansions serving as foreign embassies. West of Divisadero, following a natural dip in the road, is the three blocks or so of billionaire mansions, including the Gettys, Pelosi, the CEOs of Apple and Google and others. And the security is MAXED. There are cars with men and radios 24/7. There are cameras. And no one is allowed anywhere near them. If you stray from the sidewalk you'll be immediately intercepted.

The very idea of sneaking up to the back of Pelosi's mansion and breaking in the (very secure) back door with a hammer, and then chatting for while in one's underwear with the owner, Mr. Pelosi, is so utterly ludicrous as to make one believe that WTC 7 really did drop in place from a fire. :oops:

And now we're getting the "code speak" narrative as far as Pelosi calling 9-1-1. :lol: "He's a friend"..... :lol:
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Softball Bat wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:26 pm
Mikey wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 7:04 pm And…the Earth is flat. You obviously have a good grasp on reality.
Take this fairy dance over to the proper thread, you pathetic prude.
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Here's the hippie commune house where De Pape lived until yesterday. Notice the BLM and similar "progressive" signs and indicators.

Before God was, I am
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:36 pm
Take this fairy dance over to the proper thread, you pathetic prude.
I did not bring it here.

#tard
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Well shut the fuck up anyway, you pathetic faggot--insult and sexual identity. Stick to the subject as best you can. And what's up with the new SK tradition of a Halloween stomping massacre? :twisted: Does the Church of Unification approve?
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The subject is the attempted assassination of number two in line for POTUS by the Qtards.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

A BLM supporting anarchist/nudist is looking to whack Nancy? Really? Care to untangle that? Or are you just in lock-step mode with the NPR narrative spin? :meds:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

More fake news.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Both men were in their underwear when the police arrived--having been told on the 9-1-1 call that a "friend" was getting erratic. No violence had ensued before the police arrived, and they did not witness or hear De Sape ask "Where's Nancy?" This was a later claim by Pelosi--whose injuries are not serious. Further, the entire block is immersed in security, day and night, both private and gov't, with a response time measured in seconds when a tourist strays from the sidewalk--let alone tries sneaking around the Pelosi mansion with a hammer. And of course there are security cameras everywhere--especially around the Speaker's enclave. Where are the tapes of this supposed "break in"? 8)
Before God was, I am
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

The same reason anything you drop falls towards the center of the earth. It’s called gravity (not the opposite of comedy). Gravity is a force, and force is a vector, having components of magnitude and direction. The direction happens to be toward the center of the mass (Earth). I’m not going to try and explain this further to somebody who probably couldn’t get past 2+2 = 4. In your mind, how come the water doesn’t all spill off the side (wherever that is)? Did God build a big wall and have Mexico pay for it?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Do you really want to discuss the earth shape here?

"Gravity" makes water cling to the outside of a flying, spinning ball? lol
Gotcha.

You have no experiment showing this happening.

If is preposterous on its face.

Mikey wrote:The same reason anything you drop falls towards the center of the earth. It’s called gravity (not the opposite of comedy). Gravity is a force, and force is a vector, having components of magnitude and direction. The direction happens to be toward the center of the mass (Earth).
Where is the center of the earth, and how do you know this?

Why don't you try to answer this question in another thread.
Would be amusing.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

What would be the point? You believe in the flying batwinged hamburger snatcher.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Softball Bat wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:17 am Do you really want to discuss the earth shape here?

"Gravity" makes water cling to the outside of a flying, spinning ball? lol
Gotcha.

You have no experiment showing this happening.

If is preposterous on its face.

Mikey wrote:The same reason anything you drop falls towards the center of the earth. It’s called gravity (not the opposite of comedy). Gravity is a force, and force is a vector, having components of magnitude and direction. The direction happens to be toward the center of the mass (Earth).
Where is the center of the earth, and how do you know this?

Why don't you try to answer this question in another thread.
Would be amusing.
Are you lost again? Do you need to wear a crash helmet when you go outside? The Flat Earth bullshit is on the Flat Earth Bullshit thread. This one is about Pelosi and his angry boyfriend.

And as for your inability or refusal to understand how a rotating planetary sphere creates a gravitational field, well, you're also a Christer so it sorta makes sense. :oops:
Before God was, I am
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:35 pm The security details on those blocks of Broadway are both private and gov't. And they're full time. East of Divisadero St on Broadway is the Embassy Row of mansions serving as foreign embassies. West of Divisadero, following a natural dip in the road, is the three blocks or so of billionaire mansions, including the Gettys, Pelosi, the CEOs of Apple and Google and others. And the security is MAXED. There are cars with men and radios 24/7. There are cameras. And no one is allowed anywhere near them. If you stray from the sidewalk you'll be immediately intercepted.
You mean like Michael Fagan was at Buckingham Palace?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22