Doctor Debates Caveman...uh oh...

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Doctor Debates Caveman...uh oh...

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Caveman's first words, "Hi, good night everybody".... 8)

The real question here is how on earth the DNC has become reduced to running an obviously mentally disabled man for the U.S. senate?

Listen and watch for yourself... :popcorn:

https://www.wpxi.com/video/watch-full-p ... dff8f41f8/
Last edited by LTS TRN 2 on Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Re: Doctor Debates Caveman...uh oh...

Post by Kierland »

Oh yeah!?! Well Whatabout the orange traytorr? :hfal:
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Squirmy, you pathetic faggot, Fetterman makes Orange Man sound like Gladstone. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6-2eZwUZKk
Before God was, I am
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

I saw a few minutes of that train wreck.

It seemed more like a bad SNL skit than a real debate performance.

Dims, what's up with that?
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

The Dems must be really desperate. The even resurrected Charlie Christ to run against Ron DeSantis.Charlie may be a political dinosaur, but he doesn't suffer from mental issues.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Do tell.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Jsc810 wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 12:59 am Neither should be in the U.S. Senate.
So, what disqualifies Dr OZ?

About all Mongo could bleat out is that he's rich and has 10 mansions.

From Sleepy Joe, to Babblin' Kameltoe and now Lt Gov. Mongo, the movie Idiocracy is coming to life. Mike Judge just had the time frame wrong. It didn't take 500 years. More like 15.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:02 am So, what disqualifies Dr OZ?
Where to start?

He holds Turkish citizenship and served in the Turkish military, a red flag if there ever was one
Doesn't live in PA
Famous quack
Nominated by the party of fascists
Pro forced birth
Election denier
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:02 am Idiocracy is coming to life. Mike Judge just had the time frame wrong. It didn't take 500 years. More like 15.
Idiocracy culminated on Jan 6, 2021. Of course, you think Idiocracy isn't about Dump and his cultists.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:05 am
Where to start?

He holds Turkish citizenship and served in the Turkish military, a red flag if there ever was one
Doesn't live in PA
Famous quack
Nominated by the party of fascists
Pro forced birth
Election denier
To expand on that (in a way that Faux News never will):
He says he'll fight illegal immigration, yet the company that his family owns was fined by ICE for hiring "unauthorized workers." Illegal immigration is about getting jobs. Get rid of job opportunities & the incentive to come here is removed for many immigrants. But Oz would never go after fellow wealthy business owners for hiring illegal workers.

Famous quack? That would be an understatement. Some of his statements border on fraudulent.

Would any of you anti-government rubes like to explain how involving local elected officials in the health care of women is "smaller government?"
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jsc810 wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:57 am
That he was endorsed by the orange cancer is sufficient to disqualify him.
And his opponent?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Kierland wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 12:11 pm
Jsc810 wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:57 am
That he was endorsed by the orange cancer is sufficient to disqualify him.
And his opponent?
The orange cancer didn't endorse Fetterman.
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

And yet Chip still thinks he isn’t qualified.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Deliberative body, not executive (and if it was I would point out Churchill and FDR). He’s not answering phones about nukes at 3am. Plenty of people have had strokes and gone (back) to Congress. There are two there now, so unless you have something medically specific that I don’t know, the “It was hard to watch” thing is you running on feelings not facts. And I didn’t call you a name once, even though I wanted to. :mrgreen:
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Yes, some people have strokes and have minor problems after. This guy is not one of those. An aside would be to recall Tom Eagleton's brief tenure as a vice presidential candidate. He had electroshock treatment for clinical depression. Just the news of that scared off the McGovern team. Tom had no issues serving as Senator from MO.It wasn't long ago that the left was making an issue out of then POTUS Reagan's moments like nodding off at a meeting. That may well have been an early sign of his eventual bout with dementia. Our current POTUS seems to have some of those signs.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

What about the fact that Fetterman's record as a public servant has been basically disastrous--and that his actual polices, as best he can state them, are extremely radical--every bit as much as those of the Squad or similar lunatics?

The police department of the tiny city over which he presided as mayor has eagerly backed Dr Oz.

And as Lt Gov (how the fuck did that happen?) Pennsylvania continued its lurch into the ditch of Third World living standards.

The very idea of even considering this dented troglodyte for anything except a therapy voucher is astonishing. Has the DNC really been reduced to such desperation? :shock:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jsc810 wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:30 pm Can he do the job? Probably.
Is he better than Oz? Absolutely.

But is he the best that the Commonwealth has to offer? Unlikely.
Nice moment of the goal posts without answering the question. First he was unqualified, now he IS qualified but there are better people. Spin on Counselor spin on.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Wolfman wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:45 pm Yes, some people have strokes and have minor problems after. This guy is not one of those. An aside would be to recall Tom Eagleton's brief tenure as a vice presidential candidate. He had electroshock treatment for clinical depression. Just the news of that scared off the McGovern team. Tom had no issues serving as Senator from MO.It wasn't long ago that the left was making an issue out of then POTUS Reagan's moments like nodding off at a meeting. That may well have been an early sign of his eventual bout with dementia. Our current POTUS seems to have some of those signs.
Please provide evidence that he is “not one of those” people.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Jsc810 wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:56 pm The U.S. Senate is more than merely voting yay or nay. It is our nation's top deliberative legislative body. Sadly, his health issues appear to prevent him from engaging and participating in full capacity. No doubt there are others within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania who would better serve and represent their citizens.
Wait, what? This is very unlike you. He's a stroke victim. Experts say he's perfectly fine and able to understand what is going on with accommodation. It's communicating this thoughts into speech that is difficult for him right now. Not exactly anything that bars him from potentially serving in the Senate.

Dude, you might want to reconsider this take of yours. This is a terrible take.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Jsc810 wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:30 pm But is he the best that the Commonwealth has to offer? Unlikely.
Democratic voters in PA say differently.

Are you OK, JSC? Did you have a stroke?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Wolfman wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:45 pm Yes, some people have strokes and have minor problems after. This guy is not one of those. An aside would be to recall Tom Eagleton's brief tenure as a vice presidential candidate. He had electroshock treatment for clinical depression. Just the news of that scared off the McGovern team. Tom had no issues serving as Senator from MO.It wasn't long ago that the left was making an issue out of then POTUS Reagan's moments like nodding off at a meeting. That may well have been an early sign of his eventual bout with dementia. Our current POTUS seems to have some of those signs.
Lol, how dare you, a Dump supporter, criticize anyone else's mental faculties.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

Jsc seems to be a genuinely principled individual. Glad to see at least one them around here.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jsc810 wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 5:37 pm I'm sorry that I'm not parroting the party line, but that's the way I feel. Yes, if I would vote for him now, but I think it would be better to have someone without such a disability.
At least you admit your feelings don’t care about facts.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 4:04 pm
Jsc810 wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:56 pm The U.S. Senate is more than merely voting yay or nay. It is our nation's top deliberative legislative body. Sadly, his health issues appear to prevent him from engaging and participating in full capacity. No doubt there are others within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania who would better serve and represent their citizens.
Wait, what? This is very unlike you. He's a stroke victim. Experts say he's perfectly fine and able to understand what is going on with accommodation. It's communicating this thoughts into speech that is difficult for him right now. Not exactly anything that bars him from potentially serving in the Senate.

Dude, you might want to reconsider this take of yours. This is a terrible take.
Screwy, that which disqualifies Caveman is the fact that he's a fucking commie. His policies, as he's been able to babble them in the strangled syntax of a six year-old, are more radical than those nonsensical babblings of AOC and the towelhead bitch from Minnesota. Add to this that he's literally been supported by his parents his whole life. The tiny town (pop. 1800) over which he presided as mayor paid a minimal token salary.

But you're suggesting that "experts" say he's perfectly fine? Which experts? Fauci? Perhaps the head of the teachers union? How about Stacy Abrams, I'm sure she gave a big thumbs up to Caveman's capability to read a teleprompter...er... :oops:
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Donnie Baker wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 6:20 pm Jsc seems to be a genuinely principled individual. Glad to see at least one them around here.
No, he sounds like a caricature of a school marm from Mayberry in the 1930's. And what the fuck is your excuse? Shouldn't you be over on the "food thread" offering sensible suggestions on a brisket? :meds:
Before God was, I am
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:57 pmShouldn't you be over on the "food thread" offering sensible suggestions on a brisket? :meds:
Good point but I'm not a brisket expert. I understand when you drop it, the meat is supposed to "jiggle" like Paul Pelosi's quivering belly as Pepe pulls out and jacks off on his road to paradise.
Shut up, Randy!
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Sure, "Donnie," now pop on over to the Pelosi thread and share those sizzling bromides. This thread is about Caveman and the astonishingly desperate DNC's attempt to fob off this babbling idiot as a U.S. senator. China must be howling in laughter. :doh:
Before God was, I am
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Fetterman isn't fit, but Paul Gosar & Herschel Walker are. Okay....... :meds:
9/27/22
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Uncle Festerman is actually, no shit, for real brain damaged. You do understand that, yes?

Your whataboutism just sort of dribbled out on your toes there, sport.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Because the racist who loves black cock said so.
What a pathetic cunt.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Would his take be.valid if he loved white cock?
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I’m sure he likes that too but that’s missing the point.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:07 pm Fetterman isn't fit, but Paul Gosar & Herschel Walker are. Okay....... :meds:
To be fair, such is hyper polarization of American politics that basically everyone is voting for the lesser of evils as they see it. This is why 70 million folks actually voted for Orange Man, and conversely why anyone would vote for Caveman. As for Walker, who cares about former piccadillies and grifting hootchies? It's his basic take on opposing the militant Queer agenda for starters that makes his election both acceptable and necessary.
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Caveman wins!
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

It had to be rigged. At least the “doctor” can go home to New Jersey now.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Frankly, the whole mail-in vote scam is ideal for leveraging an election. No other country uses it. Consider Mexico--every single voter requires a photo ID, and everyone votes (90%?) and they do so on voting day, not before.

The very idea of the Caveman being in the senate is a farce and a disgrace. And worse, he's a total SJW asshole who has literally lived off his parents his whole life. It's beyond pathetic.
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sour grapes.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

One bright spot amid this dismal showing is that Orange Man may well be derailed--leaving the dance floor open to DeSantis for a proper full on run to Pennsylvania Avenue. :wink:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The guy who’s dick you sucked for 6years and who is the exact same person he was while you were sucking his dick is somehow NOW a problem. Fuck you people are stupid.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Bullshit. I have never propped Orange Man, though I applauded his rebalancing of the judiciary. But this would have been done by any GOP president. I'm the only one on this palsied forum who has actually detailed his specific criminality--as opposed to the existential threats which make up the Woke mob's bellowing cries. And I expressed real disgust at his breaking his promises--which had got him duly elected in the first place.

Assholes like Squirm Worm--who barely dare say what they actually support (Queers and joqqers) have proved to be nothing more than a case of tile mold in a bathtub of an abandoned building in the rotted wasteland of Detroit.
Before God was, I am