DeSantis Kicks Ass

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Arthur Dent
Elwood

DeSantis Kicks Ass

Post by Arthur Dent »

From Michael Hartney, a fellow at Stanford University’s Hoover Institution, an assistant professor of political science at Boston College, and an adjunct fellow at the Manhattan Institute.

Historically, candidates endorsed by teachers’ unions have won the overwhelming majority of board elections. In 2020, union-backed candidates in Florida won more than 70 percent of the time. What’s more, union-endorsed incumbents almost never lose.

Despite these unfavorable odds, DeSantis’s gamble paid off. [Last] Tuesday night, his board candidates steamrolled the ones favored by the education establishment. Twenty-five of the 30 candidates he backed either won outright (19) or advanced (six) to November’s runoff as the top vote-getter in their race. More impressive still, in the 17 contests where the teachers’ unions’ preferred candidate faced a DeSantis-crowned challenger, the union won just four seats.

Because school-board candidates run without party labels printed on the ballot, citizens can find it difficult to choose the candidate who shares their values. Far from undermining democracy, DeSantis’s move helped inform voters about the candidates and their priorities.

Read it and weep, those of you trying to impose your traitorous nazii-fication upon America. You aren't going to force your damn "woke" agenda on thinking people.
Kierland

Re: DeSantis Kicks Ass

Post by Kierland »

In what way were the losing candidates naziis? Or for that matter woke, a word you seem to think just means all the stuff you don’t like, like inclusion.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

I wasn't referring to the candidates as naziis. I was referring to you.

What makes you think I'm anti-inclusion?

Don't like others appropriating your over-used terms? Fuck off, loser.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“Read it and weep, those of you trying to impose your traitorous nazii-fication upon America. You aren't going to force your damn "woke" agenda on thinking people”

Just like a true nazii you type shit out and then one post later you are all “dead body!?! What dead body!?!” Just like you bash a trans in one thread and next you post here how you’re all about inclusion. You are a brain dead nazii traytorr with less sense than a bag of used tampons.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Go back to your people and quit filling this board with inane drivel.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice white flag.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Nice white fags.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Gibberin' Joe isn't merely the most corrupt president in American history, he's also dumber than a bucket of sand--which is quickly leaking sand. :oops:

https://youtu.be/r-Tr3f4hVBM
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes most corrupt. Keep sucking Orange dick.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Now he is trafficking in undocumented aliens.
Full Fascist.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

And now his press secretary is admitting that Desatan’s administration is a cartel.

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Ron DeSantis is simply addressing the shortage of hospitality workers in MVY.

If he gets any criticism, it would be timing. These people were needed at the beginning of the season, not the end.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You’re a fascist, we get it.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Kierland wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:01 pm You’re a fascist, we get it.
How is this "fascist"?

Martha's Vineyard went to great lengths to document how welcoming they are to "migrants" and that "No one is "illegal." They are a sanctuary city in a sanctuary state. Well, that is, until they received a whopping 50 hard workers and then they promptly sent those hard workers packing in less than 48 hours. Evidently they weren't interested in being culturally enriched.

It's almost as if they were racist or something.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Because it’s state sponsored human trafficking, the rest of your post is just more GQP lies. The people of MV are doing just fine acting human.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Did someone say Grooming Pedophile who is also extremely corrupt? :shock:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1570695660969799681
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

More Whataboutism
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Indeed, what about a senile corrupt creep being the puppet head of a vile cabinet of Marxist hooknosed slime vigorously promoting a radical and depraved agenda--which is based on a hatred of America, Western Culture, and white people, not necessarily in that order? :oops:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You certainly lean into being moron.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Shut the fuck up.

As for DeSantis, how refreshing to hear a presidential kind of guy who doesn't sound or say and do things usually associated with crooks (sorry Ronnie), creeps (Hey Joe, where ya going with that child's chest in your hand?), criminals (Chimp 'n Cheney, GOAT of sheer criminality), closet gay Commies (that's the son of Frank Marshall Davis, still married to a man with a penis), narcissistic Carnival Barkers owned completely by the "Russian/Ukraine" mob (you know who).

Yes, an Italian man with an actual sterling record. He'll be a fine president. :grin:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

As the tide slowly turns among the crazies from Cheetolini to DeSatan.
Steve Jobs
2023/24 3BB Champion, 2022/2023 3BB CoChampion

Post by Steve Jobs »

LTS, no offense, but

Are you a millennial fag? Or just a gay frustrated man?

Inquiring minds need to know.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

You obviously haven't seen my romance novels in verse. :wink:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Numerous references to Blavk Cock I’m sure.
Steve Jobs

Post by Steve Jobs »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:23 pm You obviously haven't seen my romance novels in verse. :wink:
I'm sure you have a vivid fantasy life, but I was asking about the real you. Assuming you know who that is.

Is that wink to mean you really are the gay . . .
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

C'mon, "Steve Jobs," (a total asshole in real life) you've got to bring a lot more game to warrant my interest, let alone any comment. Watcha got? How about 9/11? Think you'd recognize controlled demolition when you see it? :wink: How about Hunter Biden? Have you ever smoked crack? How about Greta Thunberg? Do you also suffer the effects of fetal alcohol syndrome? How about George Floyd? Have you ever committed a home invasion? Frankly, you're boring me already. :hfal:
Before God was, I am
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

So those are all your checkboxes that you’ve figured out canned responses for?

Quite a list. I’m impressed.

BTW…you went way beyond boring a long time ago to something closer to literally sucking the life forces from any being who intentionally or accidentally reads one of your posts all the way through.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Go Mikey! :) I'm sure you blinked at least three times during that meaningless post. But you do ask for more. Okay. Yeti. Yes, the Abominable Snowman, or Big Foot...yes, let us dig deep. And the Fake Moon...and the UFOs and folks flying them...fly, Mikey, fly. :grin:

But the sullen and sudden fact, Mikey, is that a Gray isn't going to car-jack you. No, that would be an N-word with a gun. :oops:

I'm sorry, did I lose you in your spin of ADS? :meds:

Mikey, who do you think was actually behind 9/11? Go ahead, dare the light of seeing your tortured visage in a mirror. I dare you. 8)
Before God was, I am
Roach
The Space Man

Post by Roach »

Mikey wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:50 am

BTW…you went way beyond boring a long time ago to something closer to literally sucking the life forces from any being who intentionally or accidentally reads one of your posts
(Aka word vomit)
all the way through.
Long time ago.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Even that one percent of posts where he is right are rambling word salad.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

The usual grumbling in the day room by the tired old codgers. :meds:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It’s called sticking up for people when trash like DeSatan do nazii stuff.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

DeSatan now arresting black voters.

“But Kierland types nazi too much! Whaaaa”
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:18 am Gibberin' Joe isn't merely the most corrupt president in American history, he's also dumber than a bucket of sand--which is quickly leaking sand. :oops:

https://youtu.be/r-Tr3f4hVBM
Kierland wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:08 pm Yes most corrupt. Keep sucking Orange dick.
Kierland wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:08 am More Whataboutism
It's easy to do, isn't it?
Shut up, Randy!
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:18 am Gibberin' Joe isn't merely the most corrupt president in American history, he's also dumber than a bucket of sand
He was that on his best day and those days are looong gone. Now he simply whiles away his time eating pudding and rubbing his penis on small children. Every once in awhile they dope him to the gills and send him out to read words on a teleprompter which he does poorly and then scurries off before any unscripted questions can be asked of him.

Cornpop was unavailable for comment.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

Yeah. Can you believe he’s the guy Americans OVERWHELMINGLY voted to be the POTUS?

Millions preferred him over the alternatives.

A low bar indeed.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Bill in Houston wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:42 pmYeah. Can you believe he’s the guy Americans OVERWHELMINGLY voted to be the POTUS?
I chortled.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Bill in Houston wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:42 pm Yeah. Can you believe he’s the guy Americans OVERWHELMINGLY voted to be the POTUS?

Millions preferred him over the alternatives.

A low bar indeed.

C'mon, "Bill, " belly on up to the bar and tell us with a straight face that you would ever vote for Biden, let alone Kamaltoe. I simply don't believe anyone can openly declare that. :oops:
Before God was, I am
Steve Jobs

Post by Steve Jobs »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:03 am tell us with a straight face that you would ever vote for Biden, let alone Kamaltoe. I simply don't believe anyone can openly declare that.
Well that would depend upon whom he might run against.

Stop acting like a dumb ass.

And no, not Oregon.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Nevada? The desolate high country? Oh of course, Arizona, the land of 1950's cannabis laws--and the ultimate nightmare if you get a DUI.

Anyways, of course the GOP nominee will be DeSantis, though the lurching drama of Orange Man has yet to conclude. But against whom would you actually vote for Gibberin' Joe? :popcorn:
Before God was, I am