Bots Don't Blink...

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Bots Don't Blink...

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

And neither does Gibberin' Joe.... :shock:

Okay, while it's been clear for a good while that Biden is a husk of his former slithering slimy self--even though he's always been erratic, weird, and thoroughly corrupt--it's plenty clear that we are now in uncharted waters. As I'd mentioned, the excising of Joe, movin' kinda slow, off the 2024 ticket is a step by step process. And with the Covid ("He showed me his plate") treatment of him as a doddering invalid, and now the off the charts (Intentionally!!) rollout of Robot Biden, well ... :popcorn: 8)
Before God was, I am
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Re: Bots Don't Blink...

Post by Softball Bat »

88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

TROTS
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Can he get any nuttier ?
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Is anyone surprised at the abject failure of this man's administration? He was a complete bust as a member of Congress. He was notable only for his dishonesty/plagiarism. He is corrupt. His family is corrupt. I'm as glad as the next person that Trump is gone (is he, though?!), but this goofball is not what I had in mind to replace him.

There's no way we can survive two more years of his ineptness.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice conclusions. Are you capable of providing evidence? You know like a logical argument or something?
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

His failures in Congress and his dishonesty are all well documented and have been discussed at length.

If you're not familiar with his past, I'd suggest you get your head out of your ass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So you have a beautiful white flag but no actual take. You right wing tards are all alike.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 12:12 pm So you have a beautiful white flag but no actual take. You right wing tards are all alike.
Fascists hate a non-fascist. Film at 11.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Screwy and Kierland, keep defending arguably the worst president in U.S. history.

Your credibility diminishes further with every ludicrous post.

Being a Dem and/or a liberal is fine, but pretending to not see the disaster unfolding in DC is pitiful.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Arthur Dent wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 4:01 pm Screwy and Kierland, keep defending arguably the worst president in U.S. history.
LOL. Based on what, exactly? By any sensible measure he’s not even close to being the worst in the past three years.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Mikey wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 4:09 pm
Arthur Dent wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 4:01 pm Screwy and Kierland, keep defending arguably the worst president in U.S. history.
LOL. Based on what, exactly? By any sensible measure he’s not even close to being the worst in the past three years.
He's giving Trump a run for the position of worst ever.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Arthur Dent wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 4:34 pm
So answer the question then. Based on what? FAUX News? Your gut feeling? You just don't like him? You must have some kind of objective (or even subjective) basis for your statement. Please educate me.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

I don't watch much of FAUX News. More an MSNBC watcher.

Uh...seriously? You don't see that this administration is a complete failure and disaster? You don't get much print, online, or TV news out in Cali?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Arthur Dent wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 4:55 pm I don't watch much of FAUX News. More an MSNBC watcher.

Uh...seriously? You don't see that this administration is a complete failure and disaster? You don't get much print, online, or TV news out in Cali?
A lot of white flags flying around here this morning. I don't particularly like Biden, but you obviously can't answer the question. So never mind.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Your credibility diminishes further with every ludicrous post.

Being a Dem and/or a liberal is fine, but pretending to not see the disaster unfolding in DC is pitiful.
Good gawd you fucking tard, learn to read. I’m not defending anyone. I literally said he sucks just not for the reasons you think he does, not that you actually GAVE any reasons.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Arthur Dent wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 4:34 pm
You have had MULTIPLE chances to say why and all you do is type conclusion after conclusion with zero analysis.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

I can’t spend all my time in here like you. I have a life. This is just a brief diversion from time to time. I prefer real conversations.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Get a life smack after posting 10 times and saying nothing when he could have just posted once and taken the time to say something and then he blames us for lack of conversation.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

You KNOW I am not a right-winger, and detest Trump. But if I were to try to answer your "Based on what?" question, I would include:

1. Inaction on the border. I don't believe the influx of illegals constitutes the crisis level the right wants us to believe it is, but it is undoubtedly an issue that needs to be addressed and mitigated. Biden immediately put the veep in charge of working the issue after inauguration, and to my knowledge she has yet to visit the southern border, and the administration seems to be wholly ignoring it. If we are a country of laws, and there are rules that ostensibly are to be followed for aliens to legally be in this country, those laws MUST be enforced or changed. I don't believe they need to be changed. Enforcement is the answer, and it is not being done. Are you in favor of open borders and uncontrolled immigration? Do you believe the Biden administration is?

2. Energy policy. I'd like to consider myself an environmentalist but also a realist. I want research into, and growth of, renewable energy sources to continue and expand. But realistically, we are heavily and primarily tied to petroleum for the foreseeable few decades, and should work toward energy independence from the Middle East, Russia, and wherever else we get our oil. We supposedly are sitting on enough of it to meet our country's needs, and getting to it will undoubtedly require causing some level of environmental damage. To me, it boils down to cost vs benefit. If we can be energy self-sufficient at a relatively (subjective, I know) low-level of environmental cost, we should pursue it with vigor. We can stop doing so once renewable energy technology and resources allow us to, but not before.

3. Fiscal responsibility. Biden is certainly not alone here. All recent administrations have been printing money and deficit spending at preposterous levels. One could argue that the chickens have simply come home to roost during the current administration as seen by high inflation, but this administration has most assuredly contributed to the problem rather than try to stem it.

I could go on, but won't. Instead, I'll try to turn the tables. The question to which you and others have been trying to get straight answers concern what has Biden's administration done to make things worse. My question to you, Screwy, Kierland, et al is what has Biden done to make life for Joe Lunchbox in America better since he's been in office.
"I see everything twice!"
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

I appreciate your answer Smackie, but not really relevant to the question.

There was a claim made that the current administration is (arguably) the worst ever. Like I said I don't particularly like Biden, for many of the reasons you've laid out. I never claimed that he was the "best" (even arguably), but we are talking about the worst. First of all, he's only been in office for a year and a half, so not a lot to judge him on and really not fair at this point in his term, though I think there have been some accomplishments that aren't being credited (job creation, very low unemployment and rising wages for example - but all these economic indicators, positive or negative, can't be completely attributed to actions in the past 18 months).

But like I said, that's beside the point. Try taking the three points you brought up and compare him to all previous Presidents, or even the last four. And then expand that to foreign policy, starting wars based on false claims of WMDs, cozying up to foreign dictators, lying with every sentence out of his mouth, getting hummers under the Resolute Desk, ignoring denying public health crises leading to over a million American deaths, completely tanking the economy (which has happened twice in the past 15 years)., etc.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Smackie Chan wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:14 pm
1. Inaction on the border.
Crock of beans. The BP nabbed more people last year than any year since 2000 and you need to go back to ‘86 to find another 1.6+ million person year.

2. Energy policy.
You just soft peddled “Drill baby drill”, presumably with a straight face. Brandon’s issues are that he loves Big Oil too much not that he loves them not enough. The only energy problem we have is monopolies which he is in lockstep with just like every POTUS since Carter.

3. Fiscal responsibility.
Again, not a Brandon issue any more than any other POTUS and you even admit it is a “coming home to roost” issue.

I could go on, but won't. Instead, I'll try to turn the tables. The question to which you and others have been trying to get straight answers concern what has Biden's administration done to make things worse. My question to you, Screwy, Kierland, et al is what has Biden done to make life for Joe Lunchbox in America better since he's been in office.
To answer your question, he hasn’t done shit. No minimum wage, no health care, no student debt relief, no wealth tax, more money to Pentagon than ever, no climate policy, more money to cops. He is a fucking disaster, but not for the reason you all seem to have.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 8:26 pm To answer your question, he hasn’t done shit. No minimum wage, no health care, no student debt relief, no wealth tax, more money to Pentagon than ever, no climate policy, more money to cops. He is a fucking disaster, but not for the reason you all seem to have.
Yeppers on everything
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

3nd.
9/27/22
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Let's set aside the disastrous economic metrics of Biden's shitshow, as well as its utterly perverse and disgusting policies of promoting Queer everything in schools and elsewhere. And too let's ignore the Woke "Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity" lunacy that is also being enforced at every level by his depraved handlers.

Let's consider, rather, the shocking vid Biden's handlers released yesterday--you see the still pic above--and consider...

HE'S NOT BLINKING...

And he was speaking in a bizarre and completely unprecedented voice that sounded robotic or AI produced.

This is way beyond a mere decrepit hack pressed into service with a bogus election in a desperate--and apparently successful--attempt to derail Orange Man. No, this is beyond anything we've ever seen in presidential history. And of course he can't last another two years--and Kamaltoe is even less acceptable to the DNC than Gibberin' Joe... :popcorn:
Before God was, I am
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

LTS wrote:HE'S NOT BLINKING...

And he was speaking in a bizarre and completely unprecedented voice that sounded robotic or AI produced.
Where is the video of this?

All you did was post two pics of him.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:17 am
LTS wrote:HE'S NOT BLINKING...

Where is the video of this?

All you did was post two pics of him.
It’s what you would call his “MO.”
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Your curiosity will always be rewarded, Mikey...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WecV9XwgqD4

Go ahead, offer an explanation. Obviously some sort of stimulant is a probable possibility. But Wow! :shock:
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Before God was, I am
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

I watched the video and cold not draw any concrete conclusion.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:57 am I watched the video and cold not draw any concrete conclusion.
Nothing that he posts has an iota of concrete in it.
9/27/22
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:57 am I watched the video and cold not draw any concrete conclusion.
Well do you know anyone else who doesn't blink for forty seconds while looking into bright lights? And did you notice the difference in his voice?

And have you noticed that this bizarre incident was completely deleted from the MSM immediately?

So what's your take? You just roll with it? You think that's normal human behavior?
Before God was, I am
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

At what point in the video did his voice change?

Many things can be manipulated in a video clip.

If the White House puts a video like this out, yes, it could be manipulated in some way(s).

I just am not able to draw any concrete conclusions from the clip.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

So you're saying the vid is fake and manipulated? And that it's simply not real--that's not him looking and speaking--and NOT BLINKING--???

I realize you're on board with Aristotle and the Native Americans insisting that the earth is the center of the universe, and the sun and all the planets circle dutifully.

But Biden's appearance of NOT BLINKING for forty seconds is looking you right in the eye. :doh:
Before God was, I am
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

He is reading (a teleprompter).

When a person is focused on reading, they might not blink, or their blinking might be infrequent.

So do this exercise.
Begin reading the text of Smacke's post in this thread, and speak the words as you read them.
Just focus your attention on reading and speaking, and read for 40 seconds.

1. Inaction on the border. I don't believe the influx of illegals constitutes the crisis level the right wants us to believe it is, but it is undoubtedly an issue that needs to be addressed and mitigated. Biden immediately put the veep in charge of working the issue after inauguration, and to my knowledge she has yet to visit the southern border, and the administration seems to be wholly ignoring it. If we are a country of laws, and there are rules that ostensibly are to be followed for aliens to legally be in this country, those laws MUST be enforced or changed. I don't believe they need to be changed. Enforcement is the answer, and it is not being done. Are you in favor of open borders and uncontrolled immigration? Do you believe the Biden administration is?

2. Energy policy. I'd like to consider myself an environmentalist but also a realist. I want research into, and growth of, renewable energy sources to continue and expand. But realistically, we are heavily and primarily tied to petroleum for the foreseeable few decades, and should work toward energy independence from the Middle East, Russia, and wherever else we get our oil. We supposedly are sitting on enough of it to meet our country's needs, and getting to it will undoubtedly require causing some level of environmental damage. To me, it boils down to cost vs benefit. If we can be energy self-sufficient at a relatively (subjective, I know) low-level of environmental cost, we should pursue it with vigor. We can stop doing so once renewable energy technology and resources allow us to, but not before.

3. Fiscal responsibility. Biden is certainly not alone here. All recent administrations have been printing money and deficit spending at preposterous levels. One could argue that the chickens have simply come home to roost during the current administration as seen by high inflation, but this administration has most assuredly contributed to the problem rather than try to stem it.

Did you blink?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Of course I won't read a word of that nonsense. But to suggest that because someone is reading a teleprompter--like every newscaster on any network--that somehow someone stops blinking is total bullshit.

Even Aristotle would label you a babbling idiot. But you're also a complete fraud. You're not even a Christer. :lol:
Before God was, I am
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Do the exercise.
I did.

When you are concentrating hard on reading, and speaking the words (to get them all right), blinks don't come -- or they come infrequently.

40 seconds is long, but it is not long enough to conclude that what we are watching is a bot.
lol
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

I think he hired a guy to do his Blinken for him.
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

Softball Bat wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:29 am 40 seconds is long
Damn straight
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

R Daneel Olivaw?