The soon to end LTS race bait/rant monologue thread

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

L45B
Commanche Hero

Re: Gee, a bunch of N-words shooting at each other, cont'..

Post by L45B »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 1:10 am NYC Subway Theater...matinee.. :oops:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1582799532651577344
This is unfortunately not a one-off and is pretty typical of the mentally unstable population running rampant in the subway.

I have witnessed at least five of these types of incidents this year and try to minimize the amount of time I spend on the trains (and I conceal carry when I do). The mayor pretends that there is nothing to see here but this is “normal” when democrats run the city and state.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Re: The endless LTS race bait/rant monologue thread

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Indeed, and it's increasing at an alarming rate, especially in NYC...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTTQx5qM0Dk
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Another day, another insane jogger committing a hate crime...but no such charges will be sought... :oops:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajSDIBmfTp8
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

L45B wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:32 am
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 1:10 am NYC Subway Theater...matinee.. :oops:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1582799532651577344
This is unfortunately not a one-off and is pretty typical of the mentally unstable population running rampant in the subway.

I have witnessed at least five of these types of incidents this year and try to minimize the amount of time I spend on the trains (and I conceal carry when I do). The mayor pretends that there is nothing to see here but this is “normal” when democrats run the city and state.
Please don’t do anything to help the mentally unstable, preparing yourself to kill them is good enough.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

L45B wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:32 am (and I conceal carry when I do)
You gotta be kidding.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Why should the joqqers be the only ones with guns? :wink:

Meanwhile the usual mass shootings in Chicago every weekend... :oops:

https://www.fox32chicago.com/news/mass- ... led-police
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

And you'd think that taking a bike ride in a "nice" neighborhood is still a simple pleasure available to Americans? Nope. :shock:

https://nypost.com/2022/10/24/man-confe ... caffda41c8
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

And while school shootings are often loner white kids, this one in St Louis--only two dead despite the shooter having 600 rounds for his AR-15--was a jogger, and thus will be basically ignored.

Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

And here in S.F. (joqqers only 4%) we have TWELVE YEAR-OLDS robbing a 79 year-old Chinese woman as gets off the bus--only a couple blocks from me right now. :x

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/s ... o/3039637/
Before God was, I am
Steve Jobs
2023/24 3BB Champion, 2022/2023 3BB CoChampion

Post by Steve Jobs »

Now I get it, you are hunkered down in your mother's (truely) basement in some creepy ShitFilled neighborhood, scared to venture out, watching it get worse.

Are you going to stay and try to fix it?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

No, I'm not in my mom's basement in any sense of the word. And I live on a very nice street--really the best in S.F.--Dolores St., the very first street in this town. As far as things getting bad here, well it's always a relative proposition. That is, Oakland--a very beautiful city--is much worse as far as basic threats of assault and robbery. Same with Berkeley, Richmond, Vallejo, and even Sacramento, as well as San Leandro and of course San Jose. So, no, I'm not running away--where to? As far as fixing it, we did recall the commie DA, but that was admittedly a token gesture. SFPD is short 600 officers. That's not a typo. and it's worse in Oakland where the officers are needed much more. And don't you know how to spell "truly," you pathetic troll bitch?

The threat of joqqers is a threat to everyone--especially fellow joqqers. Their wanton violence undermines far more than shattered families, it ruins entire cities where people can no longer run businesses or engage in normal recreation--including a simple bike ride on a sunny day, or taking the bus--also in broad daylight.

And becoming aware of it is a start. The alternative is to ignore it as much as possible, and when forced to confront the issue to blame it somehow on "poverty"--which is the fast lane to blaming it on white folks and the police.

The real question, "Steve Jobs" (a total asshole in real life), is what are you going to do about it? :wink:
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:05 pm The real question, "Steve Jobs" (a total asshole in real life), is what are you going to do about it? :wink:
Call you a racist and pat himself on the back for his loudly proclaimed virtue I would imagine. Perhaps suck a celebratory cock or two.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Steve Jobs

Post by Steve Jobs »

I told you, I got out.

How long before Dolores property values tank due to crime? And shit. Before you fear to go out. You recognize the problem, threat, and hopelessness if it all but choose to stay. Why?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 11:23 pm
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:05 pm The real question, "Steve Jobs" (a total asshole in real life), is what are you going to do about it? :wink:
Call you a racist and pat himself on the back for his loudly proclaimed virtue I would imagine. Perhaps suck a celebratory cock or two.
Which would be different than mvskkkal’s approach of participating in the racism and then projecting his need for black cock onto someone else.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Steve Jobs wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 11:25 pm I told you, I got out.

How long before Dolores property values tank due to crime? And shit. Before you fear to go out. You recognize the problem, threat, and hopelessness if it all but choose to stay. Why?
S.F. isn't such a threat to one's safety, though other factors are threatening the city itself. And I don't live in fear--though I'll tell you this, in May of last year at 4:30 in the morning some clown actually climbed in my window from the adjacent roof, and I can assure you that awaking from a dead sleep to realizing someone's in the living room--and you can see the flashlight wandering the wall--it's a real pucker moment. I yelled aggressively and he ran out the front door. The police came, saw, and split. But it wasn't a jogger.

S.F. will be okay--if we don't get slammed with an 8.1 I'm concerned for Chicago and Memphis and Philly and St Louis, and all the cities threatened by joqqers.
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

White man breaks into my apt but the problem is black people.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Mine isn't the problem, as I clearly said. It's the many other large cities that are under siege. Small business owners are getting crushed by the routine robberies. And big chain stores as well. :(
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Oh no what will the billionaire companies do?
Steve Jobs

Post by Steve Jobs »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:38 am Mine isn't the problem
Yes it will be. Just a matter of time, your city is Not special. If you have kids, give them an escape path anyway.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nobody is stupid enough to breed with that douche.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Steve Jobs wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 3:36 pm
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:38 am Mine isn't the problem
Yes it will be. Just a matter of time, your city is Not special. If you have kids, give them an escape path anyway.
And you're suggesting what? That we run away? That we surrender America's great cities to a bunch of sub-human garbage? That we hunker down in Cribdeath, AZ, and hope it rains?

Have you always been such a coward, "Steve Jobs" (a total asshole in real life)? Have you always been so witless and obtuse that you can't actually make a coherent comment? Or are you so perplexed that you just can't say anything at all?

But go ahead and try. Aside from attempting to run away and hide, what's your basic proposal for dealing with a tsunami of black violent crime subsuming American cities across the nation? :?: :?:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I’m sure douchetownmike and mvskkkal love this racist bullshit.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Shut the fuck up. You're like a little dog reflexively chasing anything that moves. But unlike a cute and frisky pup, you're a slimy little punk. And of course Squirm Worm has no proposals, no ideas, nothing at all except bratty cat calls.

Why are you here? To promote "Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity"? To promote "affirmation" of queers with mental disorders? To fight "racism'"?

Now back to the actual topic, which is getting a peripheral view of the whirlwind of jogger violence and depravity assailing America.

If you haven't noticed, there's a conspicuous double standard when it comes to black mas murderers... :oops:

https://www.takimag.com/article/affirma ... _jim_goad/

And yet this is what comprises the Left... :oops: How has it possibly come to this?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1584742055288672256
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Start spreading the news...joqqers want answers in NYC... :shock:

Before God was, I am
Steve Jobs

Post by Steve Jobs »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:22 pm
what's your basic proposal for dealing with a tsunami of black violent crime subsuming American cities
You are not listening. I don't have a solution. Practically speaking most if us won't see one, nor our kids. Sorry if the realism doesn't fit into your idealism.

But keep shouting about it, surely that will make it better.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Steve Jobs wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:12 pm
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:22 pm
what's your basic proposal for dealing with a tsunami of black violent crime subsuming American cities
You are not listening. I don't have a solution. Practically speaking most if us won't see one, nor our kids. Sorry if the realism doesn't fit into your idealism.

But keep shouting about it, surely that will make it better.
So you've just surrendered? You're a mewling coward who chooses the nic of a total asshole? Well look, you disgusting sissy faggot, no one's shouting anything. For my part I'm just lifting the blinders a bit so passive little scaredy cats can catch a glimpse of what's actually occurring in the big scary world--from which they've run and hidden. :wink:
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Keeping it real in Philly...how was school today? :oops:

Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Grand Opening...Grand Closing... :oops:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1584558018946924545
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

What fourteen year-old mother doesn't need a little "me time" rolling around in a stolen car with her homies?... :shock:

https://nypost.com/2022/10/26/4-teens-k ... g%20Report
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Who's the best lil' pup? Who want's to go for a walk? :shock:

https://nypost.com/2022/10/25/californi ... eless-man/
Before God was, I am
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 1:55 am Grand Opening...Grand Closing... :oops:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1584558018946924545
LOL that one white kid going, "Holy shit World Star Hip Hop is for real!"
Shut up, Randy!
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

When there's no description of the perps, it's a clear indication... :wink:

https://news.yahoo.com/five-teens-arres ... 59570.html
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

When joqqers hold a funeral for victims of a previous mass shooting, things can get complicated...er... :oops:

https://www.wtae.com/article/brighton-h ... g/41804144#

And notice they're all wearing masks!! :lol:
Before God was, I am
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:28 pm a previous mass shooting
Another angry white male in a MAGA hat, I assume.
Shut up, Randy!
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Sure, you're thinking it's just the garbage taking out the trash. And while that's basically true, there's still the factor of stray bullets and the bloated OT tallies of the local police. It's just not a good thing. :(
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:22 pm what's your basic proposal for dealing with a tsunami of black violent crime subsuming American cities across the nation? :?: :?:
Vigilance Committees are not unfamiliar to San Francisco. When blacks get tired of getting slaughtered by joqqers, they might eventually learn to take out their own trash. In the meantime, law enforcement needs to pull back and cordon off areas with high levels of fitness enthusiasm. Let them kill each other. After all, white people need to "decolonize" "African-American" spaces, right? Can do. Not a problem.

Sorta like Israel and the West Bank. Is the circuit beginning to complete for you? A brief, fitful spark perhaps? Walk towards the light.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Ah cute, turd has a fellow racist scumbag to jerk off with while thinking about black guys.

Better enjoy it while you can turd, mvskkkal is a thin skinned yellow twat, he will be run again soon enough.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Sure, but it's not like he stabbed her 120 times... :wink:

But back in the real world, Squirm Worm, while domestic violence--and murder--cross all ethnic lines, it's the wanton and routine mass shootings and robberies of the joqqers which pose the real threat. But you're suggesting what, that this hillbilly killing his spouse somehow balances out the outrageously disproportionate amount of black violent crime? C'mon man... :lol:
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Hey, don't shoot me--I'm busy shootin' someone else... :o

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/atlant ... -chick-fil
Before God was, I am