Back the Blue

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: Back the Blue

Post by Kierland »

kcdave wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:01 am
Kierland wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:05 pmYes you decided a better route was to call people n*****s in 2023 and not even have the balls to spell it out or take responsibility for it.
Piss off moron. I never used anything close to the real "N-word."
I used the correct, social media approved, "nog."
Yes you know how to blow a dog whistle. That’s what I said you kid diddling flyover bumpkin.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

I see why he ran.

Wonder what provoked these cops to do this. Crazy. WTF?! Did they have previous problems with him? What the hell?!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

At least you admit it.

They did it because cops are pigs. Try and follow along.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

I disagree. In virtually every other prominent incident of police killing a black man, the victim has refused to comply or they attacked the officer(s). Mr. Nichols doesn’t appear to have done anything to prompt such treatment.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:06 am Does anyone believe a SINGLE word of Squirmy's claims to be an attorney?
Definitely not. I've got that part of his story nailed. He's an assistant to actual attorneys and lives vicariously through them. He is assigned the most menial, mundane tasks while watching real attorneys doing real attorney shit from an awkward distance.
Shut up, Randy!
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

I got shit to do tonight and a WRC to post in the early AM...
It would be mighty white for one you to post links to this
anticipated shit show so I don't have to chase it down in
the early am hours tomorrow ...... Thanks in advance.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Memphis will likely have burned to the ground by morning. I would hope any posters in that area are at home and hunkered down. Cars in the garage. Doors locked. Hoses attached to spigots and ready to use.

And all police departments need to arrest every single rioter/looter/vandal.
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

kcdave wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:45 am
It would be mighty white for one you to ...
Really? from kcdave?

Well here it is

https://vimeo.com/cityofmemphis?sid=bi% ... dc0a1cb826
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:38 am I disagree. In virtually every other prominent incident of police killing a black man, the victim has refused to comply or they attacked the officer(s). Mr. Nichols doesn’t appear to have done anything to prompt such treatment.
More cop bootlicking BS. There are scores of them.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Absolutely fucking horrific. This is third world shit. Those five cops should be stood against a wall and shot. The city might as well burn. Just sickening.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

As much as we back the blue, of course we must hold to account such blatant abuses of power as is obvious in this case. As far as sheer police abuse, this goes far beyond the (justified) subduing of Rodney King, as well as the drug overdose death of St George. This was just sadistic brutality.

A question is raised as to how four or five big and trained officers allowed the skinny guy to escape in the first place--leaving them winded like fatties. Obviously this is what pissed them off. From their mug shots they all look like thugs. I'm sure they'll enjoy the Garybar Hotel.
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

JPGettysburg wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:19 am Any animal felons should be put down like a rabid dog.
You are, of course, referring to the five cops who savagely beat a man to death for doing...well nothing at all really.

Those scumfucks should consider themselves lucky to only be facing 2nd degree murder charges.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Regardless of our respective religious affiliations, we can all thank God that the officers were all nogs. Otherwise it would Reckoning 2

Apparently there's been very little rioting or burning. So far. :)
Before God was, I am
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:13 am Regardless of our respective religious affiliations, we can all thank God that the officers were all nogs. Otherwise it would Reckoning 2

Apparently there's been very little rioting or burning. So far. :)
And why would I as an atheist want to thank god, racist?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Well thank the fucking baseball gods, and raise your game to agnostic while you're at it. But what, you're not grateful that the cops were all nogs? I'm sorry, "joqqers"? Or what, did you secretly enjoy the St George riots?
Before God was, I am
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Meat Head wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 1:16 am
kcdave wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:45 am
It would be mighty white for one you to ...
Really? from kcdave?

Well here it is

https://vimeo.com/cityofmemphis?sid=bi% ... dc0a1cb826
"Mighty white" It's a joke bro. We are still allowed to crack jokes, right?
At any rate, thanks for the link.

mvscal wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 1:52 am Absolutely fucking horrific. This is third world shit. Those five cops should be stood against a wall and shot. The city might as well burn. Just sickening.
Are you serious? Are you watching the same videos that Meathead posted?
As far as I know, while skimming past bullshit like cameras pointed at the sky
for minutes at a time, I watched everything of importance in all 4 of those videos.
Did I miss something? Please point to an exact time in one of those specific
videos where the "horrific," "third world shit," occurred if I missed something.

Video #2 seems to give the best look at the whole picture.
Starting at the 2 minute point, 2 cops are still trying to cuff the guy
after he was initially stopped and went rabbit. Cop 3 comes up and
kicks the guy a couple of times. At about the 3 minute mark, cop 4
comes in and gives him a couple whacks with his baton. 20 seconds
later cop #1 gives the guy more than a few punches to the head ....
meanwhile suspect still is not cuffed, and resisting, albeit less and less
as each second ticks by. At about the 4 minute mark, suspect appears to
finally be cuffed. At the 4:20 mark 2 other cops come running up and
appear to give him a couple of unneeded kicks to the torso.

I'm not seeing "horrific," "third world shit." I'm seeing likely underpaid cops,
getting their asses kicked, trying to do a job that 99% of the world does not
have the balls to even consider doing. The race card can not be played
anywhere in this scenario as all are the same race. Replace these folks
with any other. They could have all been white, brown or fucking Martians.
The cops played things by the book ... for the most part.
Tyre Nichols chose to break the law, resist arrest and then run.
If he didn't he would still be alive.
I pose questions to any of you that want to call these cops "murderers."
What the hell should they have done different? Never have made
the initial stop? Just let the guy drive however he wants?
Stopped trying to cuff him when he got out and resisted? Not bothered
to chase him when he ran? After multiple taserings and pepper spray
blasts, the perp is STILL resisting to be cuffed. At what point is enough,
enough, and a proper tune up in order? Never? Just let him keep kicking
your ass or let him go?
Many folks in this world want to eat sausage and bologna, they just don't
want to see how it's really made.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I have only seen a few snippets of the videos so far, but I will take the word of the more sensible trolls here that these cops went wayyyyyyy over the line.

My question is what are the root causes of it and what changes can be made to avoid it.

The biggest problem is why are perps trying to run?

Anyone who says that they run because they are afraid that these mean racist cops will torture/kill them if they just stop and put their hands behind their backs, is lying. Can they show me any evidence at all that that is the case? Can they show me the video where a perp did not resist, then took a savage beating?

No, they can't.

So, let's go to other possibilities. Perhaps the perp simply thinks, fukk these dudes, I can out run them.

That kinda goes out the window with the first take down.

Here's another possibility.

Dude knows that if he puts up enough resistance and pisses them off good enough, he's gonna take a beating and it is gonna be on video. And at a minimum, he'll walk as the cops go into damage control mode. If the beating is sufficient, they'll have a nice pay day.

Another possibility is the cops, who understand these same circumstances, realize midway through the pursuit that it ain't worth the paperwork, will stand down and walk the other way.

I am certain everyone of these cops wishes they chose that option.

What we need, along with extensive cop training, are laws that make it very clear that resisting arrest is a really, really, really bad fukking idea and will result in a hefty fine and maybe even a little jail time.

We need to flip the current incentives which promote resistance.

Now lets move on to these cops.

Why are they so fukking bad at their jobs?

Is it low pay?

My guess, in Memphis, yeah, prolly pretty shitty pay.

Is it lack of training?

Perhaps, but I doubt it. But the training only works if the trainee is of decent quality.

My guess is that the real answer here is that Memphis ain't getting the cream of the crop. And why should they?

They are getting the bottom of the barrel and it was on display here. 5 out of shape undisciplined douchebags taking out their frustration on a perp who realizes that if he puts up enough resistance, there might be a nice payday coming.

Makes you wonder why this doesn't happen every day.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I have one more question.

The video starts with an already escalated situation.

What led to this?

Not saying that anything could possibly justify what ensued. It does not. But it would be nice to know. This wasn't just a dude getting pulled over for 12 over. Did he lead them on a chase?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

smackaholic wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 1:20 pm I have one more question.

What led to this?

Not saying that anything could possibly justify what ensued. It does not. But it would be nice to know. This wasn't just a dude getting pulled over for 12 over. Did he lead them on a chase?
I'll cover your previous post later today.

But on this I can quickly answer...

Officers alleged that the pretext for the stop was reckless driving. IAD later found no evidence of this.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

smackaholic wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:05 pm
So, getting back to what someone else already mentioned, one murdered brotha is considered a slow weekday in Chicago. I suspect Memphis isn't a hell of a lot better. So why is there national outrage when 5 black dudes kill another black dude, because they had badges?
again your answer:
General Peters wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:20 pm Black on black violence doesn't move the needle to get a step closer to implementing an ideology cooked up by some miserable, dead atheist....so Marxists will step over thousands and thousands of dead black bodies to find one of the 9 unarmed ones killed by cops in a calendar year to squawk and scream "CISIMMMIZISSSMSSS!!!" and encourage the torching of black-owned businesses, ruining lives, sending hundreds to the hospital and killing dozens in the process.
well kiss my ass and call it rosy
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

What led to this?

I will stake my life on betting that it wasn't a routine stop where he followed directions. In every single one of these cases that the left torches black-owned businesses over, the person NEVER complies, often has warrants, has drugs, reaches for a weapon, grabs a taser, fights the cop, etc etc....and this part is never shown.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:57 am You are, of course, referring to the five cops who savagely beat a man to death for doing...well nothing at all really.

Those scumfucks should consider themselves lucky to only be facing 2nd degree murder charges.
Rack mvscal for once. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Fuck the piles of human excrement here like Suckaholic and Kcdouche that are looking for excuses for these JUBMs.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 1:20 pm Did he lead them on a chase?
Nobody fukkin cares. It's not a capital offense, despite your prayers.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

General Peters wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:02 pm

What led to this?

I will stake my life on betting that it wasn't a routine stop where he followed directions. In every single one of these cases that the left torches black-owned businesses over, the person NEVER complies, often has warrants, has drugs, reaches for a weapon, grabs a taser, fights the cop, etc etc....and this part is never shown.
Bootlicking Nazi blaming the victim. Fuck off you absolute piece of human garbage.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 1:03 pm I have only seen a few snippets of the videos so far, but I will take the word of the more sensible trolls here that these cops went wayyyyyyy over the line.

My question is what are the root causes of it and what changes can be made to avoid it.

The biggest problem is why are perps trying to run?

Anyone who says that they run because they are afraid that these mean racist cops will torture/kill them if they just stop and put their hands behind their backs, is lying. Can they show me any evidence at all that that is the case? Can they show me the video where a perp did not resist, then took a savage beating?

No, they can't.

So, let's go to other possibilities. Perhaps the perp simply thinks, fukk these dudes, I can out run them.

That kinda goes out the window with the first take down.

Here's another possibility.

Dude knows that if he puts up enough resistance and pisses them off good enough, he's gonna take a beating and it is gonna be on video. And at a minimum, he'll walk as the cops go into damage control mode. If the beating is sufficient, they'll have a nice pay day.

Another possibility is the cops, who understand these same circumstances, realize midway through the pursuit that it ain't worth the paperwork, will stand down and walk the other way.

I am certain everyone of these cops wishes they chose that option.

What we need, along with extensive cop training, are laws that make it very clear that resisting arrest is a really, really, really bad fukking idea and will result in a hefty fine and maybe even a little jail time.

We need to flip the current incentives which promote resistance.

Now lets move on to these cops.

Why are they so fukking bad at their jobs?

Is it low pay?

My guess, in Memphis, yeah, prolly pretty shitty pay.

Is it lack of training?

Perhaps, but I doubt it. But the training only works if the trainee is of decent quality.

My guess is that the real answer here is that Memphis ain't getting the cream of the crop. And why should they?

They are getting the bottom of the barrel and it was on display here. 5 out of shape undisciplined douchebags taking out their frustration on a perp who realizes that if he puts up enough resistance, there might be a nice payday coming.

Makes you wonder why this doesn't happen every day.
You are the main cause of this. You suck nazi cops dick. You make every excuse possible. You blame the victim. You don’t give a shit about accountability. You back the blue, full stop. That man is dead because of you and people like you. We warned you decades ago and you didn’t listen. His blood is on your hands.
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

Kierland wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:26 pm
You are the main cause of this. You suck nazi cops dick. You make every excuse possible. You don’t give a shit about accountability. You back the blue, full stop. That man is dead because of you and people like you. We warned you decades ago and you didn’t listen. His blood is on your hands.

Are the BLM shitstains on the scene for this one yet? Or are they still trying to decide if it fits their narrative? We know you are intertwined with those scum, that's why I thought I'd ask you.

All smackaholic did was raise very valid questions, questions that really make you hurt. When you see "root cause" you flip out like an infant...because you're a little twat. GREAT points and questions by smackaholic. None of the Kierland types give a shyte about the root causes because tackling root causes is too much work. It's much easier to scream and spaz and nuke black-owned businesses, shoot 9 year old black kids, shoot black cops, ruin lives, spaz spaz spaz on repeat until an entire community is torched and all your shibag media friends are nodding their heads "great peaceful protest." Fukk you.
Last edited by General Peters on Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Suck more Nazi dick you fucking POS. Blame the victim and go Whataboutism while you are at it.
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

Smackaholic was dead nuts on with that post. A FIVE STAR fukken post!!

you have no solutions or ideas other than "defund the poleeth" or getting rid of all police and turning over communities to Antifa like in Seattle summer 2020. Great plans, Marxist scum.

RACK Smackaholic

TRUMP 2024!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Gee a fucking lie from a MAGgot traitor to his country. How surprising is that? Nazi sucking another nazi’s dick. How’s surprising is that? You’re a POS. Also not surprising.

Also more proof nobody ever cared about repetition.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Care to link me to where I excuse these 5 cops?

I didn't. They deserve to rot in jail and they will.
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
mvscal wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:57 am You are, of course, referring to the five cops who savagely beat a man to death for doing...well nothing at all really.

Rack mvscal for once. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Fuck the piles of human excrement here like Suckaholic and Kcdouche that are looking for excuses for these JUBMs.
Instead of name calling, answer the questions we presented.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

kcdave wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:09 pm Instead of name calling, answer the questions we presented.
Your questions are irrelevant.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:05 pm
If you gave the slightest of fukks about this problem, you want to get the full picture. There has to be video of what happened prior to him being yanked out of the car.

Once again, it DOES NOT excuse what happened afterwards, so stop saying that is what I am saying. He could have run a cop down 2 minutes earlier and it still wouldn't be justified.

Doesn't mean we shouldn't see the entire picture.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:05 pm Care to link me to where I excuse these 5 cops?

Care to link me up with where I said you did? Care to learn to read? Care to not make excuses for the system that created these monsters?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

JPGettysburg wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:06 pm
General Peters wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:43 pm Smackaholic was dead nuts on with that post. A FIVE STAR fukken post!!

you have no solutions or ideas other than "defund the poleeth" or getting rid of all police and turning over communities to Antifa like in Seattle summer 2020. Great plans, Marxist scum.

RACK Smackaholic

TRUMP 2024!
Kierland is a very weak minded low IQ sheep who parrots left-wing bullshit propaganda.
The violent crime in democrat run cities is at the highest levels in decades, and one of the main reasons why people are fleeing to Florida and other red states.

The American people are becoming increasingly aware of this fact, as evidenced by Virginia and Florida's republican governors, particularly DeSantis' huge landslide victory.

And as I've pointed out before, without police, Kierland would never be able to leave his house each day, because he'd be sodomized by animal felons llet loose by left-wing prosecutors.

Ironic isn't it?
Camden disbanded its police force and crime went down, even violent crime. It not perfect but it’s a hell of a lot better than what you advocate for.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

What's the over/under for the Memphis Chief of Police getting shitcanned?

I realize she has the double protective shield of being female and balck, but being balck isn't gonna save these cops and I doubt it will her.

It is obvious that something is very wrong with the MPD, so she needs to go.

I am gonna go with Wednesday, next week.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:13 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:05 pm
If you gave the slightest of fukks about this problem, you want to get the full picture. There has to be video of what happened prior to him being yanked out of the car.

Once again, it DOES NOT excuse what happened afterwards, so stop saying that is what I am saying. He could have run a cop down 2 minutes earlier and it still wouldn't be justified.

Doesn't mean we shouldn't see the entire picture.
There is, it (reportedly- like I said I’m never watching this) shows them rolling up all agro, beating him and then he ran. Again-
Stop
Blaming
The
Victim
You
Fucking
POS
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:22 pm I realize she has the double protective shield of being female and balck, but being balck isn't gonna save these cops and I doubt it will her.
You lack the ability to make one post without screaming “I’m a fucking POS” don’t you?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:18 pm
smackaholic wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:05 pm Care to link me to where I excuse these 5 cops?

Care to link me up with where I said you did? Care to learn to read? Care to not make excuses for the system that created these monsters?
That post was not a reply to you. It was a reply to your brother in arms screwey from a few posts earlier.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Then learn to use the quote function properly you jackbooted thug.