Back the Blue

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: Back the Blue

Post by Kierland »

More proof none of you ever cared about repetition.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Memphis PD says that they'll release video of the death of Tyree Nichols on Friday. When asked if it's a good idea to release the video on a Friday night due to a possible violent reaction, they said that the video is so bad that neither the time nor day of the release will matter.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:24 pm Memphis PD says that they'll release video of the death of Tyree Nichols on Friday. When asked if it's a good idea to release the video on a Friday night due to a possible violent reaction, they said that the video is so bad that neither the time nor day of the release will matter.
This has the makings of a total shit show.
It will be very interesting to see the emotions
of nog on nog crime. Hopefully it's localized,
but I have a feeling it will matriculate across
the country.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

kcdave wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:31 am
Diego in Seattle wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:24 pm Memphis PD says that they'll release video of the death of Tyree Nichols on Friday. When asked if it's a good idea to release the video on a Friday night due to a possible violent reaction, they said that the video is so bad that neither the time nor day of the release will matter.
nog on nog
You really are a fucking POS racist twat. No wonder you like to fuck kids.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Well at least it was jogger cops, though the "antifa" depravity just lumps it all together as being somehow caused by "white supremacy" and thus anti-racist rioting is necessary. And of course the media is completely complicit in stoking the flames of racial discord and violence. Notice how this other case in Arkansas--same situation, basically, but everyone's white--has been ignored by the media. Now these officers are being investigated, and perhaps will face charges--but no protests, no riots, no one gives a fuck, especially in the media.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSzZ5WRDVTw

But the issue in this thread is clearly that of Back The Blue...or Not. And if the only reason for not backing the blue is the few bad apples, this is ludicrous and fake. Only a genuine anarchist asshole--a typical "antifa" mugshot, or an ankle-biting punk like Squirmy--would even suggest not backing the blue. What's the alternative? Private militias?

The situation in Oakland's PD is the kevlar canary in the national coal mine. It has been subjected to "oversight" authority for a decade--some hooknosed commie who has the discretion to simply fire police chiefs at the slightest whim. And Oakland has had ten chiefs in ten years, with the latest (male jogger) walking the plank just last week in a coup facillitated by the new Hmong woman mayor (!!) who won by like 70 votes.

S.F.'s PD has always been relatively blessed, though it's become ridiculous of late--with the new "anti-bias" laws now preventing police stopping motorists for no tags, blasting music, etc.
Before God was, I am
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

kcdave wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:31 am nog on nog crime.
Since when is police extrajudicially and summarily executing suspects before trial "nog on nog" crime? No wonder you crave your tards.net safe space.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:57 am
Since when is police extrajudicially and summarily executing suspects before trial "nog on nog" crime? No wonder you crave your tards.net safe space.
It's because it was a nog on nog incident. If the officers had been white it would be a mandate for immediate Rodney King-like riots. As it is the twisted catechism of the Woke legions will seeth and scream and spray paint and even some burning cars--as we've already seen when a dirtbag "antifa" scum was greased by the cops in Atlanta after opening fire on them. Suffice to say, the left has become the radical left, and its natural inclination is to riot and "burn it down," in the standard bolshevik manner.
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 6:03 pm
Kierland wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 5:59 pm Nice victim blaming.
WTF are you talking about? He ran. Why? Sure as hell doesn’t mean he should die. Jesus, man.
Murder charges just handed down for all five pigs.
“But why did he run! I need to blame the victim so I can bootlicker my masters.”

Sin,
Booger Eating POS
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Kierland wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:34 amracist
You need to use spell check.

The correct spelling is

R
E
A
L
I
S
T

I am not going to fall all over myself to try and appease the masses
with some flavor of the day, social conscious appeasing, bull shit term.
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

kcdave wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:24 am

The correct spelling is

R
E
A
L
I
S
T

with some flavor of the day, socially conscious, bull shit term.
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:52 am So the actual violent crime tsunami is a "what about" while the real issue is the bad apples? :meds:
Correct. "Whataboutism" is the trendy catchphrase among libdipshits who believe that it immediately exonerates them from any accountability, reality, or glaring hypocrisy. They just repeat it over and over like petulant infants. We have a great example of it at this message board.
well kiss my ass and call it rosy
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:16 am
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:57 am
It's because it was a nog on nog incident. If the officers had been white it would be a mandate for immediate Rodney King-like riots. As it is the twisted catechism of the Woke legions will seeth and scream and spray paint and even some burning cars--as we've already seen when a dirtbag "antifa" scum was greased by the cops in Atlanta after opening fire on them. Suffice to say, the left has become the radical left, and its natural inclination is to riot and "burn it down," in the standard bolshevik manner.
Bingo. Black on black violence doesn't move the needle to get a step closer to implementing an ideology cooked up by some miserable, dead atheist....so Marxists will step over thousands and thousands of dead black bodies to find one of the 9 unarmed ones killed by cops in a calendar year to squawk and scream "CISIMMMIZISSSMSSS!!!" and encourage the torching of black-owned businesses, ruining lives, sending hundreds to the hospital and killing dozens in the process. Scum of the earth....and Kierland is right behind them cheering like a coward. Fukk him and his legions, and rack all the GOOD, DECENT Americans who are willing to tell his ilk to get fukked.
well kiss my ass and call it rosy
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

I wonder how long it will take for the illegal aliens from .net to get this board taken down as well...
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The correct spelling is

R
E
A
L
I
S
T

with some flavor of the day, social conscious appeasing, bull shit term.
Yes you decided a better route was to call people nlggers in 2023 and not even have the balls to spell it out or take responsibility for it.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

kcdave wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:25 am

The correct spelling is

R
E
A
L
I
S
T

with some flavor of the day, socially conscious, bull shit term.
Nice double post you kid diddling fuckstick.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

General Peters wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:20 pm
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:52 am So the actual violent crime tsunami is a "what about" while the real issue is the bad apples? :meds:
Correct. "Whataboutism" is the trendy catchphrase among libdipshits who believe that it immediately exonerates them from any accountability, reality, or glaring hypocrisy. They just repeat it over and over like petulant infants. We have a great example of it at this message board.
It’s called logic you book burning dumbfuck.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

Kierland wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:06 pm
General Peters wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:20 pm
It’s called logic you book burning dumbfuck.
False Equivalency on display yet again. No one does it better than Kierland, folks.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That not what FE means. Thanks for playing.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Making comparisons to book burning while responding to a post about bad cops is textbook false equivalency, you special needs infant. Holy fucking Krist you're awful.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Donnie Baker wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:23 pm Making comparisons to book burning while responding to a post about bad cops is textbook false equivalency, you special needs infant. Holy fucking Krist you're awful.
It wasn’t a comparison it was an observation. Just because you always use Whataboutism and think it valid logic doesn’t make it so.

To recap: you suck cops balls
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Kierland wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:58 pm To recap: you suck cops balls
That should qualify me to be Secretary of Transportation in this administration. Where should I submit my resume? And by resume I mean pics of the ball sucking.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yeah Whatabout a completely unrelated topic and homophobia all in one sentence.

———
“Today random dude did random thing.”

Yeah but did you know he is straight and that is totally relevant?

Sin,
More lettuce in his head than lettuce head.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“‘You’re going to see acts that defy humanity,’ police chief says, as officials urge calm when Tyre Nichols arrest videos are released publicly tonight”

This is going to be horrific. I have seen so many crime scene photos. I have sat thru countless hours listening to victims next of kin talk about their loss. I have seen the same vids you have of police brutality. I have seen unimaginable pain and there is not a chance in hell I’m watching this video.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Kierland wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:32 pm Yeah Whatabout a completely unrelated topic
You mean like this:
To recap: you suck cops balls
Gotcha. Thanks for the ensample.
Shut up, Randy!
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Can anyone 'splain to me why they are going to release the video on friday night?

Fukking morons.

This should have been released early in the day, mid-week.

Also, all 5 cops have already been fired and charged with murder. So the Rodney King defense to justify rioting is not in play.

So, getting back to what someone else already mentioned, one murdered brotha is considered a slow weekday in Chicago. I suspect Memphis isn't a hell of a lot better. So why is there national outrage when 5 black dudes kill another black dude, because they had badges?

Wouldn't it be nice if just once, we can all give the legal system the opportunity to take out the trash, as it surely will here.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes because they had badges, you racist POS.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

smackaholic wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:05 pm Can anyone 'splain to me why they are going to release the video on friday night?

Fukking morons.

I saw that a reporter asked this question. The spokesperson said that the video is so horrific that "the time or day wouldn't have mattered."
So, getting back to what someone else already mentioned, one murdered brotha is considered a slow weekday in Chicago. I suspect Memphis isn't a hell of a lot better. So why is there national outrage when 5 black dudes kill another black dude, because they had badges?
In many ways peace officers have been held to a higher standard of conduct. It boils down to a matter of trust in the institution.
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

They might be thinking.

“Hype the vid all week so people can process that yeah it’s bad and are ready for horrific, then release it on a Friday when people have shit to do anyways and might just say “yeah that’s horrific just like they said it was, what movie/restaurant/club/party we going to?””
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

They're gonna release the video while a majority of ANTIFA fags are working their grueling 6 hour shifts on the weekend.
Shut up, Randy!
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

They work?

I was under the impression 99% of Antifans live in their parents’ basement and play video games 24/7.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Scorpion Force is the name and delivering tacti-cool beatdowns to traffic scofflaws is the game.

STOP RESISTING!!! ~thump, thump, thump...crack~

BOOYAH!! That motherfucker will never drive with a broken tail light again! Chest bump!!
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Booger wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 9:16 pm They work?

I was under the impression 99% of Antifans live in their parents’ basement and play video games 24/7.
This noble freedom fighter is basically a slave for nearly 30 hours a week. It's terrible.
Shut up, Randy!
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Booger wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 9:16 pm They work?

Yeah, you RWNJ's are always saying that theft never work.

The RWNJ's are also known for saying that unions are instruments for the left.

All while never connecting the dots...
9/27/22
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Tread lightly, Diego. Your boy Kierland is taking false equivalencies very seriously lately.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Dude you just shifted from bad cops to antifa, and you have the nerve to cry false equivalency? No wonder you needed a safe space at .pedo. You are clinically stupid.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Shifting from bad cops and antifa to a defunct message board and you have the nerve to cry false equivalency?
Shut up, Randy!
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:47 pm
smackaholic wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:05 pm Can anyone 'splain to me why they are going to release the video on friday night?

Fukking morons.

I saw that a reporter asked this question. The spokesperson said that the video is so horrific that "the time or day wouldn't have mattered."
In many ways peace officers have been held to a higher standard of conduct. It boils down to a matter of trust in the institution.
Yes, I get that. Actually, EVERYONE should be held to a high standard.

What I am getting at is that if a single black dude getting murdered is such a big deal, how about we get off the fukking backs of the only people out there who can prevent some of that carnage.

But your fukking side wants to persecute every cop. Guilty until proven innocent.

The result is the wholesale slaughter of mostly young black men in the hood because the people charged with keeping the peace are sitting in their cars in a safe part of town. Their attitude is I ain't going down for doing my job. And I don't blame them one fukking bit.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Fuck you are stupid. The power of the state means absolutely nothing to you. It’s like you live in a box, a very stupid box.

And if they don’t do their job they should be fired but you want to give them a blow job.
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Kierland wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:05 pmYes you decided a better route was to call people n*****s in 2023 and not even have the balls to spell it out or take responsibility for it.
Piss off moron. I never used anything close to the real "N-word."
I used the correct, social media approved, "nog."
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Kierland wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:40 pm “‘You’re going to see acts that defy humanity,’ police chief says, as officials urge calm when Tyre Nichols arrest videos are released publicly tonight”

This is going to be horrific. I have seen so many crime scene photos. I have sat thru countless hours listening to victims next of kin talk about their loss. I have seen the same vids you have of police brutality. I have seen unimaginable pain and there is not a chance in hell I’m watching this video.
Does anyone believe a SINGLE word of Squirmy's claims to be an attorney?

As for the buildup to releasing the beatdown vid, it's like the hype for Fury vs Usyk. The media is actively and openly prepping the nation for another round of St George riots.
Before God was, I am