FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Re: A bit Ling but very informative

Post by FiatLux »

schmick wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 5:35 pm Image
Kierland

Re: A bit Ling but very informative

Post by Kierland »

Yes it was a bit ling, also you are a nazo.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Re: A bit long but very informative

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

If anything Weinstein is too polite and circumspect in eviscerating the sinister quackery of Fauci, the CDC, WHO, as well as the feckless federal officials attending the dumpster fire that is the Biden administration. And this monstrous hoax/coup isn't over yet, though as usual no one has any symptoms at all.
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Your psychosis is definitely a symptom of something.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Will watch later.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

poptart wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 1:21 amWill watch later.
It was excellent!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Oh do tell.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

The Covid response has been very badly bungled, and has been done in a strong-armed fashion that has been extremely favorable to big pharma (and a few companies in particular).

Reasonable and intelligent voices such as Dr. Weinstein's have been barked down, gang-ridiculed, and outright censored by those in power who have taken it upon themselves to offer just ONE approach to dealing with the pandemic.

People were strong-armed (lose job, lose societal rights) into taking vaccines and boosters that were simply... not proven to be safe.

There are no long term studies to show safety, and we already know that there are many serious problems with the vaccines and boosters.
Not to mention, they do not stop people from getting or transmitting the virus.

And the problems are not over.
There are rightful concerns about new variants, and we have curious things such as monkeypox now arising that have not behaved this way before.
This opens up concern and speculation that the mass vax campaign has had something to do with it.

There is a lot more, and there are few people who are as well-spoken and articulate as Weinstein is.
I am sure I do not agree with him on all things in life, but on this topic I am very much aligned with him.

This video is recommended viewing.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:14 am The Covid response has been very badly bungled, and has been done in a strong-armed fashion that has been extremely favorable to big pharma (and a few companies in particular).

Reasonable and intelligent voices such as Dr. Weinstein's have been barked down, gang-ridiculed, and outright censored by those in power who have taken it upon themselves to offer just ONE approach to dealing with the pandemic.

People were strong-armed (lose job, lose societal rights) into taking vaccines and boosters that were simply... not proven to be safe.

There are no long term studies to show safety, and we already know that there are many serious problems with the vaccines and boosters.
Not to mention, they do not stop people from getting or transmitting the virus.

And the problems are not over.
There are rightful concerns about new variants, and we have curious things such as monkeypox now arising that have not behaved this way before.
This opens up concern and speculation that the mass vax campaign has had something to do with it.

There is a lot more, and there are few people who are as well-spoken and articulate as Weinstein is.
I am sure I do not agree with him on all things in life, but on this topic I am very much aligned with him.

This video is recommended viewing.
Oh geez, not this nonsense again.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

schmick wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:37 am Image

The asshole on the right, and it's not even close
Name one you Putin loving nazii
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Kierland wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:48 pm

I wish we could say you.

Sadly, no.

You should be injected with gasoline and set on fire with a lit fart.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Carson wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:37 pm
Kierland wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:48 pm

I wish we could say you.

Sadly, no.

You should be injected with gasoline and set on fire with a lit fart.
The old white flag mixed with death wishes. The right are so smart and tolerant.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Softball Bat wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 1:21 am Will watch later.
Won't watch later.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Buttsy wrote:Again - the vaccine they're using is a slight variation of the SARS vaccine that has been out for 20+ years.
"The Vaccine?"

Yes, the Johnson and Johnson and the Astra Zeneca vaccines use a technology developed for SARS and
MERS.But, the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines do not.Yes, the research and technology from SARS and MERS
vaccines went into our current vaccines. But, they aren’t the same vaccines.

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/veri ... ca3d975605

I think overwhelmingly, people do not know what they were injected with.
They were told then needed to get it, and they put their faith in the voices they were hearing.
Or in many cases, they were strong-armed into getting the injections.

And what in the world are folks getting boosted with?

Boost?
A "boost" of what?

We are living in strange times.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

300,000 more Rs have died than Ds
Ds take the shot more than Rs
———-

But but what about 50 years from now?

Sin,
Wackotart
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

MS wrote:300,000 more Rs have died than Ds
Ds take the shot more than Rs
I have zero interest in making this a political issue.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That is data that shows you’re an idiot. Of course you are going to ignore it.

The nonvaxed die at a higher rate but you’re worried about some possible future.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

MS wrote:The nonvaxed die at a higher rate but you’re worried about some possible future.
What is the definition of "non-vaxxed?"

Vaccinating large percentages of people clearly led to an explosion in cases, which in turn led to more death.
Right here in Korea this is VERY evident.

Yes, proudly I am worried about the future, because we are not out of the woods.

Btw, did you listen to Bret Weinstein?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Dan Vogel wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:27 am Vaccinating large percentages of people clearly led to an explosion in cases, which in turn led to more death.
Wrong
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

You can deny, if that is your chosen course.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-19_ ... outh_Korea

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavir ... uth-korea/

Right on the heels of vaccinating most of the nation, we experienced a HYPER-EXPLOSION of cases, followed closely by a HYPER-EXPLOSION of deaths.

It is not a point of debate.

Oh well.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Softball Bat wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:27 am
MS wrote:The nonvaxed die at a higher rate but you’re worried about some possible future.
What is the definition of "non-vaxxed?"

Vaccinating large percentages of people clearly led to an explosion in cases, which in turn led to more death.
Right here in Korea this is VERY evident.

Yes, proudly I am worried about the future, because we are not out of the woods.

Btw, did you listen to Bret Weinstein?
No, people leaving their homes led to an explosion of cases. The vaxxed stayed alive. You are not worried about the future you are petrified of the unknown so you bought a 2,000 year old book to try and clam your fears. It didn’t work.
Bret is a stupid fuck.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Softball Bat wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:27 am You can deny, if that is your chosen course.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavir ... uth-korea/

Right on the heels of vaccinating most of the nation, we experienced a HYPER-EXPLOSION of cases, followed closely by a HYPER-EXPLOSION of deaths.

It is not a point of debate.

Oh well.
Good god you are dumb. The spike happened after the lockdown was lifted. I don’t even live there and I know more about it that you, or Bret Unwisestein.

https://graphics.reuters.com/world-coro ... uth-korea/
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

MS wrote:Bret is a stupid fuck.
Noted.

MS wrote:Good god you are dumb. The spike happened after the lockdown was lifted. I don’t even live there and I know more about it that you, or Bret Unwisestein.
You are making things up.

I live here and KNOW what has gone on.

The extreme hyper-spike in cases began in early February of 2022 and had NOTHING to do with any lockdown being lifted.

lol

From March of 2021 to January of 2022 they jacked up 85% of the population with their secret sauce -- and THEN the explosion of cases occurred.

In fact, the situation was so obviously ridiculous that it defies words.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes I’m making up a link, and I even put on Reuters webpage.
One more time for the stupid. Only one vaccine has ever been 💯 effective. You let people around other people, even vaxxed and they get sick. And my link shows that they let people out right before the spike and you ADMITTED they had been juicing people for almost a year not all at once (like say lifting a lockdown) so take your boogie man doomsday bullshit and at least try and filter it thru with some logic.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

What you are presenting is B.S.

The Reuters page shows "Required closing all levels" at various times in the timeline, and I can tell you that things were NOT in total lockdown during those periods.
It is FALSE.
There have been times when large gatherings (church services, etc) were prohibited, but "Required closing all levels?"
LMAO!
No.

Reauters shows "No lockdown measures" right at the start of the gigantic virus wave in early 2022, and that is bogus.
Churches (and other large gathering places) were not allowed to be open during, and before, the gigantic wave.
They were "locked down."

"No lockdown measures" was NOT the case in early 2022, as also evidenced by this, from February 7th...

https://en.yna.co.kr/view/AEN20220207006400315

Schools were given the choice to meet in person or to meet online.
Most met online. They were effectively "locked down."
Most are currently meeting in person.

But there was no total lift of "lockdown" just prior to the gigantic virus wave. lol
Absolutely NOT.
That is total baloney.

And if you look at what Reuters presents there they show "recommended closings - locally" just prior to the huge virus wave that kicked off in February of this year.
Yes, recommended closings.
But people and businesses opted NOT to be closed in the many months leading up to the huge wave.
Things were open, society was open, in the months prior to the huge virus wave.
Period, end of story.
Only large gatherings were forbidden in the months prior to the huge wave, and they remained forbidden as the wave gained strength.

I am here and I KNOW what has happened here.

The huge wave absolutely DID NOT occur because of a "lockdown" lift.
What a crock.

MS wrote:you ADMITTED they had been juicing people for almost a year
They began vaccinating the sheeple in March of 2021.
It wasn't until about October when the got about 50% of them "fully vaccinated."
And it wasn't until December when they got up to about 80% vaxxed.

Then the HUGE wave came about 2 months later.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So they vaxxed some
Nothing happened
They vaxxed more
Nothing happened
They lifted lockdown
Shit hit the fan
But you blame the vax
You are dumber than dirt
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

MS wrote:They lifted lockdown
No.
They did not "lift a lockdown."

That is what you want to believe happened here, but I AM HERE -- and I tell you that it simply did not happen.

I shouldn't have wasted the time with my last post.

Good luck, and get your next -----> booster.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

In the US, the bulk of the most recent cases of a resurgence of COVID were in the most heavily vaxxed areas of the country (especially the extreme northeast...very heavily vaxxed).

The CDC VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System) section used to be clear and concise. Now they've made it as difficult as possible for the average person to access the reports.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/ensur ... -data.html
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Softball Bat wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:17 pm
MS wrote:They lifted lockdown
No.
They did not "lift a lockdown."

That is what you want to believe happened here, but I AM HERE -- and I tell you that it simply did not happen.

I shouldn't have wasted the time with my last post.

Good luck, and get your next -----> booster.
Hey you want to go with. They vax and vax and vax and nothing happen then all of a sudden it did but it’s not from people congregating you go right ahead. Because that is exactly what you said.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Arthur Dent wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:22 pm In the US, the bulk of the most recent cases of a resurgence of COVID were in the most heavily vaxxed areas of the country (especially the extreme northeast...very heavily vaxxed).

The CDC VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System) section used to be clear and concise. Now they've made it as difficult as possible for the average person to access the reports.

So it’s not just UBB that has you stumped, you can’t navigate that site either. And you really don’t see the correlation between you being of low intelligence and being a racist. Of course you don’t, you’re stoopid.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Kierland wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:32 pm
Arthur Dent wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:22 pm In the US, the bulk of the most recent cases of a resurgence of COVID were in the most heavily vaxxed areas of the country (especially the extreme northeast...very heavily vaxxed).

So it’s not just UBB that has you stumped, you can’t navigate that site either. And you really don’t see the correlation between you being of low intelligence and being a racist. Of course you don’t, you’re stoopid.
I have no problem with the VAERS site. I was making the point that people such as yourself would struggle with it.

I know morons who passed the bar, but you may be the dumbest I've encountered.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So you think someone who passed the cal bar first try is thought of as the average person by the average person and that that is easily deduced from your post? Nobody believes you. You meant YOU were having a hard time with it now that they changed it. Because you’re dumb.

You’re not even coming up with the right premise: it’s not what region has the most covid it’s which people (the unvaxxed maybe) in that region are getting covid and/or dying of covid.

It’s the same brain power that makes you think affirmative action makes a level playing field un- level when it’s the exact opposite.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Kierland wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:47 pm So you think someone who passed the cal bar first try is thought of as the average person by the average person and that that is easily deduced from your post? Nobody believes you. You meant YOU were having a hard time with it now that they changed it. Because you’re dumb.
Everyone is quite aware that you don't have to be very bright to become an attorney.
Kierland wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:47 pm You’re not even coming up with the right premise: it’s not what region has the most covid it’s which people (the unvaxxed maybe) in that region are getting covid and/or dying of covid.
https://www.maine.gov/covid19/vaccines/dashboard
Scroll down and check %s of Maines' population that's vaxxed. And you're suggesting that their high rates during this recent COVID surge were due to the unvaxxed? Are you unaware that the vax doesn't keep you from getting COVID? Or from transmitting it?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

MS wrote:Hey you want to go with. They vax and vax and vax and nothing happen then all of a sudden it did but it’s not from people congregating you go right ahead. Because that is exactly what you said.
S. Korea's strategy, from spring of 2020, has been...

Masks, social distancing, early closures for businesses, limited sizes for social gatherings, and isolation of the sick.
Then they got rolling with the vax in early 2021, and later went with a vaccine pass system.

By October of 2021 over 70% were "fully vax'd," and cases, while high and still rising, were viewed as being "stable," in light of how many people were vaccinated.
The authorities expected case numbers to decline, because of the high vax rate.

So they unveiled a three phase "Living with Covid" paln.
With each phase (4 weeks long) they planned to gradually ease restrictions.

They began phase 1 about the 1st of November of 2021, and lightly lifted some restrictions.
But cases did not decline, and in fact continued to steadily increase.

So on December 3rd, 2021 they scrapped the three step plan and went back to all the restrictions that were previously in place.
https://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20211203000633

So Korea, over 85% vaccinated by early December of 2021, was placed under all the restrictions that had been in effect since March of 2020.

The huge, and I mean HUGE explosion of cases did not begin for two more months (early February of 2022).

The explosion of cases happened after 85% were vaccinated, and while NO lifting of restrictions had been granted for over 2 months.

These are the facts of the matter.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

And from that you decided what? That the vax made them sick? If that was true it would have happened gradually like the rate of vaxing, not all at once. The only two things that happened all at once was lifting lockdowns and infection rates. Did it happen the next day? No it took awhile. Is the government and big corp corrupt? Of course they are. Did they do basically what you (seem) to be claiming in Tuskegee? You are damn right they did! Mkultra? Yes. Difference is those have facts that led to logical conclusions. You have facts that lead nowhere.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

MS wrote:And from that you decided what?
The "vaccine" isn't worth a shit.

- Captain Obvious
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Softball Bat wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 4:22 pm
MS wrote:And from that you decided what?
The "vaccine" isn't worth a shit.

- Captain Obvious
Even though the unvaxxed die more eh Captain Stoopid?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

And people say I’M the repetitive one.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 4:32 pm Tiny tot needs to concentrate more on sucking his shit off of his mom’s dick.
I'm turned on!

Sincerely,
Spray

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Speaking of failing at UBB. What a fatstupid fuck.