Is there a place where you can bet on how many people get shot

It's the 15th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Roach

Post Reply
User avatar
Kierland
Have another Round
Posts: 11573
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:15 pm

Re: Is there a place where you can bet on how many people get shot

Post by Kierland » Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:41 am

88 loves spam, especially racist spam.

Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ
Posts: 4281
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:11 pm
Location: NOT in The Gump

Re: Is there a place where you can bet on how many people get shot

Post by Carson » Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:48 am

Where did he mention a race?

Associating Chicago with a race is racism in itself, you stupid shitbag defender of the dregs of society.

Die in a Chicago fire.
Last edited by Carson on Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Screw_Michigan wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:39 pm
We are the only developed planet on the face of the earth

User avatar
Kierland
Have another Round
Posts: 11573
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:15 pm

Re: Is there a place where you can bet on how many people get shot

Post by Kierland » Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:52 am

Where did I mention anything about Chicago? You are so dumb it hurts.

Why are you sucking his racist dick? Obviously we all know the answer.

Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ
Posts: 4281
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:11 pm
Location: NOT in The Gump

Re: Is there a place where you can bet on how many people get shot

Post by Carson » Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:59 am

Oh, you just happened to post your take in this thread.

Now who's spamming?
Screw_Michigan wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:39 pm
We are the only developed planet on the face of the earth

Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ
Posts: 4281
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:11 pm
Location: NOT in The Gump

Re: Is there a place where you can bet on how many people get shot

Post by Carson » Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:04 am

He doesn't have a clit.

Only a sensitive polyp in his stretched out sphincter from too many convict cocks.
Screw_Michigan wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:39 pm
We are the only developed planet on the face of the earth

User avatar
Kierland
Have another Round
Posts: 11573
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:15 pm

Re: Is there a place where you can bet on how many people get shot

Post by Kierland » Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:39 pm

Carson wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:59 am
Oh, you just happened to post your take in this thread.

Now who's spamming?
You are so close to understanding, well not that close. If you are going to pick “but he didn’t call anyone a mvscal so he is not a racist” then you can’t use coincidence as an argument against me.

User avatar
Kierland
Have another Round
Posts: 11573
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:15 pm

Re: Is there a place where you can bet on how many people get shot

Post by Kierland » Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:41 pm

Carson wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:04 am
He doesn't have a clit.

Only a sensitive polyp in his stretched out sphincter from too many convict cocks.
You people are weirdos.

Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ
Posts: 4281
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:11 pm
Location: NOT in The Gump

Re: Is there a place where you can bet on how many people get shot

Post by Carson » Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:45 pm

Even your mother hates you.
Screw_Michigan wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:39 pm
We are the only developed planet on the face of the earth

User avatar
Kierland
Have another Round
Posts: 11573
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:15 pm

Re: Is there a place where you can bet on how many people get shot

Post by Kierland » Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:50 pm

Nice white flag.

User avatar
Kierland
Have another Round
Posts: 11573
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:15 pm

Re: Is there a place where you can bet on how many people get shot

Post by Kierland » Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:17 pm

Nice white flag you fatfuck.

User avatar
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock
Posts: 7480
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:42 pm
Location: Here

Re: Is there a place where you can bet on how many people get shot

Post by LTS TRN 2 » Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:19 pm

What's "racist" about citing the fact that 2% of the population (16-35 year-old blacks) commit 60% of all homicides? 75% of all mass shootings? What's "racist" about telling the truth? :wink:
Before God was, I am

User avatar
Kierland
Have another Round
Posts: 11573
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:15 pm

Re: Is there a place where you can bet on how many people get shot

Post by Kierland » Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:22 pm

There is a reason the oath states- the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Now fuck off you stupid racist fuck.

Arthur Dent
Elwood
Posts: 360
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:01 pm
Location: When?

Re: Is there a place where you can bet on how many people get shot

Post by Arthur Dent » Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:44 pm

LTS TRN 2 wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:19 pm
What's "racist" about citing the fact that 2% of the population (16-35 year-old blacks) commit 60% of all homicides? 75% of all mass shootings? What's "racist" about telling the truth? :wink:
Facts destroy the far left’s scenario. My uncle is waaaay left. We have awesome debates. I respect and understand most of his theses. I see where he’s coming from. However…

Just like in here, he has no retort when the numbers are presented. He has never been able to defend his thinking when he faces the fact that such a small percentage of our population is creating carnage.

Liberals have zero comebacks for those stats.

Arthur Dent
Elwood
Posts: 360
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:01 pm
Location: When?

Re: Is there a place where you can bet on how many people get shot

Post by Arthur Dent » Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:47 pm

LTS TRN 2 wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:19 pm
What's "racist" about citing the fact that 2% of the population (16-35 year-old blacks) commit 60% of all homicides? 75% of all mass shootings? What's "racist" about telling the truth? :wink:
It’s not racist. In fact, it’s racist to try to defend the killers.

Facts destroy the far left’s scenario. My uncle is waaaay left. We have awesome debates. I respect and understand most of his theses. I see where he’s coming from. However…

Just like in here, he has no retort when the numbers are presented. He has never been able to defend his thinking when he faces the fact that such a small percentage of our population is creating carnage.

Liberals have zero comebacks for those stats.

User avatar
Bill in Houston
Elwood
Posts: 795
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:29 pm

Re: Is there a place where you can bet on how many people get shot

Post by Bill in Houston » Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:51 pm

You wouldn’t acknowledge the address to your bullshit so why would anyone engage? You and the rest of your ilk are so closed minded, you’re unable to conduct discourse on the matter.

You want someone to respond to the white supremacy dogma, and without bothering to comprehend, you claim’bode. :meds:

Arthur Dent
Elwood
Posts: 360
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:01 pm
Location: When?

Re: Is there a place where you can bet on how many people get shot

Post by Arthur Dent » Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:52 pm

Bill in Houston wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:51 pm
You wouldn’t acknowledge the address to your bullshit so why would anyone engage? You and the rest of your ilk are so closed minded, you’re unable to conduct discourse on the matter.

You want someone to respond to the white supremacy dogma, and without bothering to comprehend, you claim’bode. :meds:
What are you talking about? What white supremacist dogma?

Arthur Dent
Elwood
Posts: 360
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:01 pm
Location: When?

Re: Is there a place where you can bet on how many people get shot

Post by Arthur Dent » Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:55 pm

Arthur Dent wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:52 pm
Bill in Houston wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:51 pm
You wouldn’t acknowledge the address to your bullshit so why would anyone engage? You and the rest of your ilk are so closed minded, you’re unable to conduct discourse on the matter.

You want someone to respond to the white supremacy dogma, and without bothering to comprehend, you claim’bode. :meds:
What are you talking about? What white supremacist dogma?

Are you not aware that such a small portion of our population kills more people than anyone else does? That blacks kill far more whites than whites kill blacks? You deny those numbers? Numbers that President Obama’s Justice Dept confirmed and published.

Arthur Dent
Elwood
Posts: 360
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:01 pm
Location: When?

Re: Is there a place where you can bet on how many people get shot

Post by Arthur Dent » Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:57 pm

Screw it. I can’t get anything posted properly on this device.

User avatar
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake
Posts: 18476
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:37 pm
Location: 20011

Re: Is there a place where you can bet on how many people get shot

Post by Screw_Michigan » Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:57 pm

Arthur Dent wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:57 pm
Screw it. I can’t get anything posted properly on this device.
You have to be smarter than the website.
Derron wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:07 pm

You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:18 am

A political celebration isn’t a constitutional right any more than the concert or attending a spectator sport.

User avatar
Kierland
Have another Round
Posts: 11573
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:15 pm

Re: Is there a place where you can bet on how many people get shot

Post by Kierland » Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:26 pm

Racist and stumped by UBB how surprising.

Arthur Dent
Elwood
Posts: 360
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:01 pm
Location: When?

Re: Is there a place where you can bet on how many people get shot

Post by Arthur Dent » Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:57 am

Kierland wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:26 pm
Racist and stumped by UBB how surprising.
Kierland wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:22 am
Of course it’s stupid. Their Cubs fans.
Dumbass.

User avatar
Kierland
Have another Round
Posts: 11573
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:15 pm

Re: Is there a place where you can bet on how many people get shot

Post by Kierland » Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:09 am

Huge difference between being tripped up ubb and autocorrect but you keep showing us how stoopid you are.

Arthur Dent
Elwood
Posts: 360
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:01 pm
Location: When?

Re: Is there a place where you can bet on how many people get shot

Post by Arthur Dent » Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:14 am

Kierland wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:09 am
Huge difference between being tripped up ubb and autocorrect but you keep showing us how stoopid you are.
Not being able to see my goddam phone screen is a major impediment. :lol:

You should learn to spell before posting. If I hired a lawyer and found that he was incapable of constructing a sentence composed of correctly spelled words, I'd be a bit nervous going to court with said lawyer.

User avatar
Kierland
Have another Round
Posts: 11573
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:15 pm

Re: Is there a place where you can bet on how many people get shot

Post by Kierland » Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:38 am

You double down on autocorrect smack all you want. Then correlate a pleading or other work I get paid for which is never filed or sent without many drafts with a smackboard just to show how truly dumb you really are.

You are like BrokenPsyche, he makes plenty of typos but yet he wears one of mine in his sig for a decade. You people are fucking idiots.

User avatar
Kierland
Have another Round
Posts: 11573
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:15 pm

Re: Is there a place where you can bet on how many people get shot

Post by Kierland » Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:38 am

Arthur Dent wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:57 pm
Screw it. I can’t get anything posted properly on this device.
Cause you’re dumb.

User avatar
Kierland
Have another Round
Posts: 11573
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:15 pm

Re: Is there a place where you can bet on how many people get shot

Post by Kierland » Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:59 pm

Thank you Mr. Repetitive

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FiatLux and 28 guests