10, 9, 8 . . .

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Re: 10, 9, 8 . . .

Post by Softball Bat »

It has already long been known, except to those who choose to remain in denial.

Dump began laying the groundwork for his attempt to overturn the election months prior to the November vote.
Then he continued to try to override the will of the people all the way up until he stirred up the January 6th debacle.

Shitbag should just go away -----> forever.

And there is a long list of shitbag accomplices and enablers who should do likewise.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

We are Americans, we care about democracy.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Papa Willie wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:48 am It's weird how 1/6 & Trump are the most important things in liberal lives...
If the situation were reversed (Democrat lost and stirred up an attempted overthrow of the election), I think your take would be much different.

In fact, I am pretty sure you would be talking about it for the next decade.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Jsc810 wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:19 am There are some people who will not be affected by this.

For the majority of Americans, however, this will be proof beyond a reasonable doubt that trump personally tried to overturn an election.
Ok. When can we expect charges to be brought forward? Or do you liberals not really care about Justice and just want to keep campaigning against the bad orange man? I mean we have been told charges are imminent for 5+ years now.

Shit or get off the pot, eh?
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

He was charged with abuse of power and obstruction of Congress in his first impeachment.

He was charged with inciting an insurrection in his second impeachment.

Both times your R fliends said, "No, nothing to see here."

Oh well.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:50 am
We know. We watched you drool shit & melt every single day of his Presidency, remember?
Dump on Jan 6 2021 foisted a violent mob on the Capitol where police officers died as a result so he could remain in power after losing an election.

Your response? "YOU'RE MELTING, YOUR MELTING!"

You need a serious reality check, you disgusting pile of human excrement.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:53 am
We know. We watched you drool shit & melt every single day of his Presidency, remember?
Dump on Jan 6 2021 foisted a violent mob on the Capitol where police officers died as a result so he could remain in power after losing an election.

Are you really shocked that the Cult45 members "Porky and Blubber boy" still think the election was stolen?

They''re not very bright. For heaven's sake. They live in Bacon and Fat Antonio.

I will RACK Trump's daughter for calling her fat pig dad a LIAR.

That was funny as shit!
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Jsc, do you see this hearing turning into “WTF is Garland doing... Why hasn't he filed charges yet?"
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:44 am Jsc, do you see this hearing turning into “WTF is Garland doing... Why hasn't he filed charges yet?"
I'm not JSC, but it's been clear since Jan 6 that Garland has his head in the sand and prefers to keep it that way.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:08 am As stated - 1/6 is the most important day of your life. Why do you let Trump still control you to this day?
OK, Jack Del Rio
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:26 pm
Papa Willie wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:08 am As stated - 1/6 is the most important day of your life. Why do you let Trump still control you to this day?
OK, Jack Del Rio
lol
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:06 pm lol
Actually, I was wrong. Shedick is Jack Del Rio.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Papa Willie wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:17 am
Softball Bat wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:13 am
Papa Willie wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:48 am It's weird how 1/6 & Trump are the most important things in liberal lives...
If the situation were reversed (Democrat lost and stirred up an attempted overthrow of the election), I think your take would be much different.

In fact, I am pretty sure you would be talking about it for the next decade.
In fact - I would have thought they were fucking idiots just like I did the ones who did do it. The difference? I would have gotten over it in short order like I do almost everything else in politics as opposed to letting it control my life for almost a year & a half - and counting.
Proof you are a nazii and hate America and its Democracy.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:25 am
Jsc810 wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:19 am There are some people who will not be affected by this.

For the majority of Americans, however, this will be proof beyond a reasonable doubt that trump personally tried to overturn an election.
Ok. When can we expect charges to be brought forward? Or do you liberals not really care about Justice and just want to keep campaigning against the bad orange man? I mean we have been told charges are imminent for 5+ years now.

Shit or get off the pot, eh?
That the Ds can’t or won’t grow a backbone is the only non shit take you have ever had.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Papa Willie wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:08 am
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:53 am

La La La La La! I’m not listening to your answer!!!
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:14 pm
poptart wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:06 pm lol
Actually, I was wrong. Shedick is Jack Del Rio.
haha!

I always knew Jack was using this platform to spew his takes.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Btw, check out vintage Jack at 1:20...

This was prime time humor back in the day.

:)
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

That was funny. Many of the jokes were lame: how big they are, eating, etc. But I did enjoy seeing all the different uniforms.

Bunch of shutyomouth types in that group of players.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Killing people along with due process is always your answer. How anti American of you.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:27 pm Here’s one for you.

Give them the death penalty & put them to sleep within 2 days after sentencing.

Would that work for you?
You mean the Capitol rioters? Sure, I don't give a fuck. I wasn't there.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:29 pm Killing people along with due process is always your answer. How anti American of you.
:lol:

Isn't it amazing that this person named shutyomouth who posts on this board is a real life person who truly believes what he says? And his solution to everything in the criminal justice system is just kill more people, and faster.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:40 pm
^^^^This - right after you said “You mean the Capitol rioters? Sure, I don't give a fuck. I wasn't there.”

🤣🤣🤣
Why not? You proposed it. I didn't.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:39 pm Now that we got that out of the way, you can now admit that you don’t have a problem in putting to sleep the majority of murderers. You weren’t there for those either.
They didn't try to murder American democracy.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Fatman still won’t address the issue.
Deflection
Deflection
Deflection
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:46 am He was charged with abuse of power and obstruction of Congress in his first impeachment.

And yet no calls for impeachment of liberals that wanted violent BLM riots to continue. Shocker.

But I was referring to criminal charges that we have been told to expect any day now for years.

Sure seems Liberals don’t want any actual charges, they just want to rail against him.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 12:39 pm
Softball Bat wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:46 am He was charged with abuse of power and obstruction of Congress in his first impeachment.

And yet no calls for impeachment of liberals that wanted violent BLM riots to continue. Shocker.

But I was referring to criminal charges that we have been told to expect any day now for years.

Sure seems Liberals don’t want any actual charges, they just want to rail against him.
Why do you conflate what the AG does or does not do with what All Liberals want? Pretty fucking disingenuous if you ask me. Even though appointed by the President it’s supposed to be an independent office. That is up until Your Orange Hero took over. I guess you’re in favor of a politicized DOJ and an AG who routinely kisses POTUS ass. Duly noted.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 12:39 pm

What about the people fighting to not be killed by the police?
What a twat.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Nice attempted dodge. We have heard about Cheetos criminal activity from you and other liberals here for years. Same for the elected liberals. Maybe there are liberals somewhere that don’t think Cheeto was a criminal, but I haven’t seen or heard from them.

So again, when are criminal charges forthcoming? We have been told they were imminent for years.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So you voted for, then sucked off, then voted again for a criminal.
Nice you see you can’t be trusted with your vote.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:05 pm Nice attempted dodge. We have heard about Cheetos criminal activity from you and other liberals here for years. Same for the elected liberals. Maybe there are liberals somewhere that don’t think Cheeto was a criminal, but I haven’t seen or heard from them.

So again, when are criminal charges forthcoming? We have been told they were imminent for years.
Are you really as dumb as you appear to be here? I guess I need to repeat myself, though it probably won’t do any good. “Liberals” can’t bring charges against your hero. What exactly are you looking for? The AG and the DOJ are (were until Dump took over) supposed to be independent of the administration. Garland will, hopefully, bring charges if and when he feels that the DOJ (not Congress) have completed their investigation.

“Liberals,” “Democrats,” and Congress cannot bring criminal charges against anybody. What is it about this that you don’t get?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

And just like that Ivanka throws her dad under a bus.

Obligatory pic…

pron
Elwood

Post by pron »

Rack :grin:
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Mikey wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:04 pm “Liberals,” “Democrats,” cannot bring criminal charges against anybody.
You want to try to run dumb smack and then kick your own ass with this.

George Soros funded DA’s and AG’s can’t bring charges? You are world class short bus.

Those are both liberal and democrats. But keep spinning. We enjoy laughing at you.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:33 am
George Soros funded DA’s and AG’s can’t bring charges? You are world class short bus.
:shock:

WTF are you talking about? Dude you have really gone over the edge here, or maybe just a desperate last word troll. Exactly which “George Soros funded DA’s and AG’s” are you referring to that could bring charges against Trump? Please be specific.

My advice would be to seek help. Seriously.
Last edited by Mikey on Sun Jun 12, 2022 5:12 am, edited 3 times in total.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The right is absolutely melting, Shedick is just a symptom.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Kierland wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 4:55 am The right is absolutely melting, Shedick is just a symptom.
Really worried about No Brainer. I think he’s completely lost touch with reality. He thinks the world is full of Liberal George Soros funded DA’s and AG’s and they can go out and charge anybody with anything, and no doubt they’ll be coming after him soon.

And he’s actually allowed to fly?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Question of the day:

Why haven’t any of these George Soros funded DA’s and AG’s brought any federal charges against Donald J Trump? After all, they’re liberals and democrats and they could do it any time they want.

Could it be a question of jurisdiction? Probably not. It must be because they’re conspiring with the George Soros owned MSM to keep January 6 in the headlines.

Above: Recent convention of George Soros funded DA’s and AG’s. Note that they are all liberals and democrats.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Lots of words from Mikey have proven my point.

Either these claims by liberals/democrats are lies and charges aren’t anywhere close to being brought against the Cheeto, or they have the grounds to charge him and are sitting on it.

I guess I can see the strategy. Orange man bad, got Brandon elected. Maybe they are dumb enough to think it will work again. But if they actually bring the charges, and he has to answer for them, the then his political career is over.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

If Brandon’s AG charges Dump for being the traytorr he is, Brandon’s career is over.

Sin,
BrokenPsyche

Or is he saying Dump’s career would be over? He is so stupid its hard to tell.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

In other news: here is a pic of two seditionists. The Benghazi shirt is particularly funny given how their new stance is “You guys STILL care that we tried to overthrow the government and kill the Vice President?”