Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Re: Rack the Rays

Post by Softball Bat »

This is in the Incrementally thread.

1. Faggotry is vile and dangerous.
It is not something to be celebrated.

People have lost their minds.

2. The players should not be used as billboards for any propaganda.
It is unseemly and totally out of place.

They are there to play freaking baseball, man.

Play ball and keep bullshit where bullshit belongs.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Gallagher fans would get a 2-for-1 special.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Softball Bat wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:13 am This is in the Incrementally thread.

1. Faggotry is vile and dangerous.
It is not something to be celebrated.

People have lost their minds.

2. The players should not be used as billboards for any propaganda.
It is unseemly and totally out of place.

They are there to play freaking baseball, man.

Play ball and keep bullshit where bullshit belongs.
Oh STFU you intolerant twat.
Funny how “Christians” are mostly mega-Karen, snowflake assholes who hate everything the dude stood for.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

The ballplayers are there to play ball.
They ought not be props for pushing an agenda.

If you think faggotry is something to be celebrated and endorsed, then make the case for it here.

My eyes are open to read your take.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

Softball Bat wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:20 am The ballplayers are there to play ball.

If you think faggotry is something to be celebrated and endorsed, then make the case for it here.

The ballplayers are human beings. They may make media appearances, or not. They may have a great performance playing, or not. At the end of the day they are humans with the same rights as everyone else.

They are free to make a statement, or not. I don’t know of any athlete “pushing faggotry”, or whatever the fuck you think happened. Please be clear in distinguishing between an individuals support of another’s freedom (which I do think you support), and “having an agenda “, or “pushing a viewpoint “. Whatever the hell you mean by that.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

t was supposed to be a show of unity in support of the LGBTQ+ community. For Pride Night at Tropicana Field,
the Tampa Bay Rays wore special jerseys and caps sporting the rainbow-colored logo.

"Nearly every Tampa Bay player who took the field against the White Sox in the first inning did so with a rainbow
-colored sunburst logo patch on his right arm and a rainbow-colored "TB" logo on his cap," Adam Berry reported
for MLB.com...

https://www.npr.org/2022/06/06/11033036 ... ride-night

This is not difficult, Bill.

"Support of the LGBTQ community" is a politically charged stance.

A large segment of the fan base is not down with it.

Further, a lot of young children really don't know what to think of it.
But they see their heroes out on the ball field sporting logos showing support for it.

So management has used the players as props for pushing an agenda.

I do not agree with using the players this way to push any agenda, and certainly not this one.

Play ball and keep social/political viewpoints out of it.

This is not the place for those things.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

So when Jackie Robinson’s teammates joined him on the field for his first major league game, you were/are opposed to their agenda? You don’t like that blacks are allowed to play MLB? Quite politically charged! And it was perhaps not popular with some of the fans.

And were you opposed to the players not performing after 9/11? That was certainly politically charged as well.

Or do you simply get to pick and choose what is comfortable for you and then expect everyone to abide with your notion? Only your political viewpoints are allowed?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

I do not consider the Jackie Robinson situation to be anything at all close to what we have going on here with ghey community promotion.

I don't remember what happened with the baseball players after 9/11.
What did they do?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

What exactly is the "gay agenda?"
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

This could be answered a number of ways, Diego.
I will go to the very root.

Genesis 1:27-28
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.
And God blessed them. And God said to them, Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth.

Genesis 3:1
Now the serpent was more crafty than any other beast of the field that the Lord God had made.
He said to the woman, Did God actually say, You shall not eat of any tree in the garden?

The "gay agenda" follows after the serpent.

Did God actually say?

The "gay agenda," following after the serpent, wants to discredit God's word and separate man from the word of God.

Separation from God's word that He created us male and female -- and that we, in His image, are to multiply and produce more offspring who follow after the Lord, and His word.

LGBTQ RSTUVWXYZ...

Anything goes.

God clearly actually said -- male and female.

The "gay agenda," following after the serpent, is quite simply, seeking to separate people from the word of God.
Separation from God's word = having fellowship with death.
And that is what the serpent wants.
He wants me, you, and everyone else -----> DEAD.

Wakey.

I'm sorry this upsets many folks, but oh well.
That's how it rolls...
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Softball Bat wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:29 pm This could be answered a number of ways, Diego.
I will go to the very root.

Genesis 1:27-28
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.
And God blessed them. And God said to them, Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth.

Genesis 3:1
Now the serpent was more crafty than any other beast of the field that the Lord God had made.
He said to the woman, Did God actually say, You shall not eat of any tree in the garden?

The "gay agenda" follows after the serpent.

Did God actually say?

The "gay agenda," following after the serpent, wants to discredit God's word and separate man from the word of God.

Separation from God's word that He created us male and female -- and that we, in His image, are to multiply and produce more offspring who follow after the Lord, and His word.

LGBTQ RSTUVWXYZ...

Anything goes.

God clearly actually said -- male and female.

The "gay agenda," following after the serpent, is quite simply, seeking to separate people from the word of God.
Separation from God's word = having fellowship with death.
And that is what the serpent wants.
He wants me, you, and everyone else -----> DEAD.

Wakey.

I'm sorry this upsets many folks, but oh well.
That's how it rolls...
If you want to live in a theocracy, knock yourself out. You just won't be doing it in the US. The United States Constitution prohibits the establishment of any religion, including Christianity. Setting public policies based off of religious texts is a blatant violation of the #1stAmendment.

9/27/22
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

The left continues its assault on freedom of speech.

Congrats to the Rays' players. I don't see it from a religious angle, but I applaud their choice to not be included in support of something they don't agree with.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Arthur Dent wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:19 pm assault on freedom of speech.
WTF are you babbling about?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

schmick wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:57 pm
Bill in Houston wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 11:23 am So when Jackie Robinson’s teammates joined him on the field for his first major league game, you were/are opposed to their agenda? You don’t like that blacks are allowed to play MLB? Quite politically charged! And it was perhaps not popular with some of the fans.

And were you opposed to the players not performing after 9/11? That was certainly politically charged as well.

Or do you simply get to pick and choose what is comfortable for you and then expect everyone to abide with your notion? Only your political viewpoints are allowed?

Are you equating being black to being a dude who sucks other dude's dicks?
It's about one being able to change their sexual orientation as much as being able to change their skin color.

But do continue to display your obsession with sucking guys' cocks...
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Softball Bat wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:20 am The ballplayers are there to play ball.

Learn to listen you insufferable twat, it’s being acknowledged, which you have a problem with cause you are nothing like Jesus. In fact you are mostly the opposite.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:33 pm
It's about one being able to change their sexual orientation as much as being able to change their skin color.
Why are you drawing the line there? Gender is something that isn't changeable, yet you liberals have declared that it in fact is.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:12 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:33 pm
Why are you drawing the line there? Gender is something that isn't changeable, yet you liberals have declared that it in fact is.
It is changeable at least according to reality, you just wish it wasn’t for some reason. Why don’t you mind your own biz?
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

schmick wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:57 pm
Bill in Houston wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 11:23 am So when Jackie Robinson’s teammates joined him on the field for his first major league game, you were/are opposed to their agenda? You don’t like that blacks are allowed to play MLB? Quite politically charged! And it was perhaps not popular with some of the fans.

Are you equating being black to being a dude who sucks other dude's dicks?
Not at all.

Rather I’m pointing out the hypocrisy of conservatives. They like to think they’re principaled, when in reality they are selfish and fearful.

Also quite unintelligent. And here you show up to prove it.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:18 pmIf you want to live in a theocracy, knock yourself out. You just won't be doing it in the US. The United States Constitution prohibits the establishment of any religion, including Christianity. Setting public policies based off of religious texts is a blatant violation of the #1stAmendment.
How did this all of a sudden jump to me supposedly wanting a Christian theocracy?

I want us to follow the U.S. Constitution.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:07 am How did this all of a sudden jump to me supposedly wanting a Christian theocracy?

I want us to follow the U.S. Constitution.
What does this have to do with the Rays promoting faggotry? That's what you were crying about originally. Is that in the Constitution?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Diego said that I apparently support a Christian theocracy.

I told him that I do not support that.
I support the U.S. Constitution.

He took the thread on that weird tangent, not me.

Btw, in what world do we say, "Because of your sexuality, we are giving you a special night at the ballpark!"

:?

What world?

#clown_world
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:38 am Faggotry
Dan Vogel, you = Walter in this scene

I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 2:09 am Rainbow flags are not promoting faggotry?
Him saying he wants to follow the US Constitution.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 2:17 am
schmick wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 2:09 am Rainbow flags are not promoting faggotry?
Again, I did not bring government into this discussion.
Diego did that.

This is not a government issue.
We have a private outfit, The Tampon Bay Devil Rays, wanting to use its employees as props for promoting a certain agenda.

I am merely saying that the players are players, not props, and the ballpark is a place for fans to go to take in a game, not be confronted with displays which are designed to promote social/political points of view.

Kids don't need to have it drummed into their mind that faggotry is nice when they are taken by their parents to the ballpark.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Softball Bat wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 2:55 am
Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 2:17 am
This is not a government issue.
We have a private outfit, The Tampon Bay Devil Rays, wanting to use its employees as props for promoting a certain agenda.

I am merely saying that the players are players, not props, and the ballpark is a place for fans to go to take in a game, not be confronted with displays which are designed to promote social/political points of view.

Kids don't need to have it drummed into their mind that faggotry is nice when they are taken by their parents to the ballpark.
When a single penny of taxpayer money goes towards funding their stadiums baseball are no longer a private enterprise.

Don't like it? Don't take our money.
9/27/22
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

schmick wrote:The organization made the rainbows optional, 5 players optioned out. Nothing to see here,.move along
Move along?

This is only the beginning.

See the Incrementally thread to know "their" playbook.

Props of course to the five who would not submit to being used as a propaganda prop.
Of course they have been hit with the very predictable barrage of name-calling -- bigot, homophobe, and the like.

But only five balked at being used this way?
It isn't really surprising, as ballplayers are for the most part low IQ lemmings.

"You want me to wear this? Oh, okay. Herp derp..."

There is ZERO chance I would wear this, or any, of the bullshit I was told to put on, if I was one of the players.

So now a new line has been crossed.
"They" can use the players as props to send out messaging "they" want sent out to the masses.

And it only escalates downward from here.

See the Incrementally thread.

Bottom line is ------> it is a sick freaking world.

And nobody gets out alive.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Of course not.
He is a fraud.

In John 8 we have the incident of the woman caught in the act of adultery.
The Pharisees were calling for her to be put to death.
And Jesus said (v.7)...

Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.

The Pharisees all left and Jesus was left alone with the woman.
We have this...

John 8:10-11
Jesus stood up and said to her, Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?
She said, No one, Lord. And Jesus said, Neither do I condemn you; go, and from now on sin no more.

EVERYONE, myself, all of you, all of those who are engaging in sex acts of various kinds, NEED to come to Christ.
Because God told us that in the day we leave His word we will -----> surely die (Genesis 2:17).

We have all left God's word and have all died spiritually.
Straight up.

Unless we are born again we will ALL have a very bad ending.
Very bad, and eternally bad.

Be sober and come to your conclusion.

The way, the truth, and the life.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

But none of you right wing wackos would ever call him out in your own. Shameful.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

I had never heard of him.

There is a lengthy list of pastors I have no use for.

Here...

Anyone who is speaking about wanting to exterminate people is hereby officially -----> called out, by poptart.

lol
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That you never heard of him is literally the whole point.