Kierland

Re: If you're mind isn't developed enough

Post by Kierland »

Shedick the spammer.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Studies show that the misuse of apostrophes, as well as ending sentences with prepositions, is a lingering but persistent factor in over 22% of school shootings. :wink:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The Constitution isn’t that long, you should read it.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

schmick wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:40 pm Until age 21 to purchase a fire arm, how is it developed enough to try to change your sex or pronouns?
It would be fine to join the military and die for our country, but owning a personal firearm is too much for that 19 year old. Typical liberal hypocrisy.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Left Seater wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 3:25 am
schmick wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:40 pm Until age 21 to purchase a fire arm, how is it developed enough to try to change your sex or pronouns?
It would be fine to join the military and die for our country, but owning a personal firearm is too much for that 19 year old. Typical liberal hypocrisy.
Soldiers don't actually own their guns, the government does. The rifles are kept in the armory and are only taken out under certain circumstances where there is also strict supervision.

That's not the same as a civilian 18 y/o possessing a rifle.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

BrokenPsyche and his ilk think apples ARE oranges.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

His facts hurt you feeling again?
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

If you’re mind isn’t developed enough
Nobody kicks Shedick’s ass like Shedick.
Kierland

Re: If your mind isn't developed enough

Post by Kierland »

STFU fatman. Nobody is taking hormones or chopping off dicks at 5, but you think only some kids can pick a dress to wear but they can all pick jeans but some can’t wear pink and blah blah blah. Mind your own business twat.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

The indisputable fact is that DNC supported agencies are actively seeking to "teach" pre-schoolers and K through 5 level students all about "gender fluidity" and how "gender identity" is but a spectrum. And yes this includes puberty blockers as well as binding blouses to prevent the appearance of breasts. It's an utterly depraved and disgusting movement which is sacrosanct among the DNC and the left in general.
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Shedick-Turd,
It’s called free speech, but it has come at a cost. You two are stark raving mad.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Fatt
Yellow
Tard
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Left Seater wrote:
You do realize Ronald Reagan, that Liberal Champion, was the one to push through the 21 drinking age. If you’re not trusted to drink, how can I trust you with a firearm?

Sent from my iPhone using a big network of tubes.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 3:57 am Leftists want to groom toddlers in to being trannies and ghey. Want 16 year olds to be able to vote, send 18 year olds to Afghanistan to die but won't allow Legal US citizens to purchase a firearm until they're 21?
Who gives a flying fuck? 18 year olds have been serving in the US armed forces since the founding of our nation.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

BSmack wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 1:00 pm
Left Seater wrote:
You do realize Ronald Reagan, that Liberal Champion, was the one to push through the 21 drinking age. If you’re not trusted to drink, how can I trust you with a firearm?
What's your point? Do you want to lower it to 18? Same for pot?
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.