ANOTHER mass shooting

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Re: ANOTHER mass shooting

Post by Left Seater »

Not do I.

We can pass all kinds of laws, but clearly laws don’t register with these mental midgets.

One of the guys on my HS officiating crew is a DPS officer and his patrol area includes Uvalde. So far, no answer to our group text, but if he is involved as I imagine he is, then he shouldn’t be texting us.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Do you have a link for any of these takes?

I have heard the cross dressing part and the murder of the grandmother, but nothing about the grandfather.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

“Incel” and “tranny” are not the same thing. In fact probably just about mutually exclusive. But don’t let that stop you from your usual incoherent ranting.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

An effective fix could be done today. Harden the target: single entry points with armed law enforcement. Let teachers and school staff pack too. No new laws like "common sense" gun laws are effective when the target is so soft/easy.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Another routine CIA mind ops. They've got hundreds ready to go. Notice how it keeps the ball bouncing--Putin--Obercron--White Supremacy..rinse and repeat.. :wink:
Before God was, I am
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

If so, this one was botched.

- No assault rifle used
- Person might have been trans (conflates mental health argument)
- Person latino non-white
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

schmick wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 2:04 am The mental health of incel simps, locked up at home alone for 2 years with nothing to entertain them but Fortnite, has suffered. Their suicide and overdose rates have skyrocketed and nobody cared. Now that they're taking other people with them, people might start to
This.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

schmick wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 2:04 am The shooter was a tranny whose grandparents were on his case because he wouldn't get a job and stop dressing like a girl.

He killed his grandparents

Distraught he killed his grandparents he tried to race off in a truck but crashed the truck infront of a school.

He then ran in to the school where he took his bad day out on innocent kids.

How many psych evaluations had he had?
How much school, and being around peers, did he miss from government lockdowns due to kung flu?

The mental health of incel simps, locked up at home alone for 2 years with nothing to entertain them but Fortnite, has suffered. Their suicide and overdose rates have skyrocketed and nobody cared. Now that they're taking other people with them, people might start to
While this is pretty insipid & sick stuff, the really sad part is that schmuck is quoting a member of Congress (Paul Gosar).
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

L45B wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 12:01 pm If so, this one was botched.

- No assault rifle used
- Person might have been trans (conflates mental health argument)
- Person latino non-white
Another moron spouting the mad rantings of a deranged member of Congress (Gosar).

The assailant not only used an assault rifle, he might have had two of them (he posted a pic of two rifles he had recently purchased).

He was from South Dakota, schvantz.
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Wolfman wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 6:05 am An effective fix could be done today. Harden the target: single entry points with armed law enforcement. Let teachers and school staff pack too. No new laws like "common sense" gun laws are effective when the target is so soft/easy.
Just move all schools to prisons. That will do it!
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Wolfman wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 6:05 am An effective fix could be done today. Harden the target: single entry points with armed law enforcement. Let teachers and school staff pack too. No new laws like "common sense" gun laws are effective when the target is so soft/easy.
My understanding is that there was only one entry point to this school. He was engaged by an armed security officer, but wasn't stopped due to the suspect's body armor.

Teachers already have plenty of education requirements to get hired along with continuing educational requirements. Now you want them to go through firearms training & qualifications annually? How much are you willing to pay them? And you really think that every teacher is the type that should be armed & expected to engage armed threats???

Go back to your beast light-induced slumber.
9/27/22
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

One of the moms from the Sandy Hook tragedy was on tv last night with Anderson Cooper. Probably the most enlightening conversation the network has had in a while.

She said something very meaningful in my mind. That in all of these cases, there are common behaviors by the perpetrators that can be identified and predicted and thus, prevented.

We have phones and technology that can predict what we want to eat for dinner. There were crime units created in the 90s specifically to understand and target serial killers. There’s sure as shit a way to track sick fucks who are about to go on a rampage.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

I’m thinking maybe they should pass out guns to all of the students so they can protect themselves. Or at least a have couple of dozen in every classroom, loaded and easily available for any student who wants to exert his or her second amendment rights.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Gets it!

Rack Kerr!!!
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Making the building more difficult to access would be easy. Devices to lock classroom doors and activate hallway blocking barriers would deter a shooter from getting at most of the students. It's not rocket science. To me making to target less "soft"is real common sense.
Teachers and school staff aren't idiots. Allowing them to be armed is a no brainer.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Arthur Dent wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 12:17 pm
schmick wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 2:04 am The mental health of incel simps, locked up at home alone for 2 years with nothing to entertain them but Fortnite, has suffered. Their suicide and overdose rates have skyrocketed and nobody cared. Now that they're taking other people with them, people might start to
This.
Both of you are retards.

Sin,
Sandy Hook, Columbine, and on and one.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Wolfman wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 5:14 pm Making the building more difficult to access would be easy. Devices to lock classroom doors and activate hallway blocking barriers would deter a shooter from getting at most of the students. It's not rocket science. To me making to target less "soft"is real common sense.
Teachers and school staff aren't idiots. Allowing them to be armed is a no brainer.
Go to sleep old man, or fortify your house.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Kierland wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 5:21 pm
Arthur Dent wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 12:17 pm
This.
Both of you are retards.

Sin,
Sandy Hook, Columbine, and on and one.
I’m assuming schmick means there are more of these losers after the virus lockdowns.

Maybe online gun buys shouldn’t be allowed. Face to face purchases only. Some sickos will still get by, but most of these wild-eyed freaks don’t have the balls to buy in person.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So your position is that there are more post covid because Shedick said so. The uptick started in 2016 you dumb fucking racist. And that’s not even taking into account that it’s a complicated situation that is way over Shedick’s ability to understand. You are one stupid twat.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Wolfman wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 5:14 pm Making the building more difficult to access would be easy. Devices to lock classroom doors and activate hallway blocking barriers would deter a shooter from getting at most of the students. It's not rocket science. To me making to target less "soft"is real common sense.
All of the kids that were killed were in one classroom. Clearly the shooter didn’t need access to “most of the students.” But I guess only 19 dead is better than all of them. :meds:
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 12:37 pm
schmick wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 2:04 am While this is pretty insipid & sick stuff, the really sad part is that schmuck is quoting a member of Congress (Paul Gosar).
The reddit tranny pictures are the poison pill.

The reddit tranny is a lot happier and flamboyant than the tranny pic I posted yesterday. I don't believe those are the same tranny. But whatever. Tranny or troll, kid had issurs.

Gosar -- and Schmick -- ask good questions. Gosar deleted his tweet, but the internet is forever (even when shit gets memoryholed).

Why is asking those questions insipid and sick? Aren't those the same questions gun control activists ask, when arguing for taking guns away from citizens? Or are you a Black Panther on the subject of gun access/gun control?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Mikey wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 6:36 pm
All of the kids that were killed were in one classroom. Clearly the shooter didn’t need access to “most of the students.” But I guess only 19 dead is better than all of them. :meds:

Kid avoids border patrol and this. With guns he couldn't afford, a vest he couldn't afford, in a car he couldn't drive, using skills he had no way to practice.

It would have made more sense for him to shoot up his Wendy's. But Tops was last week. Was the school the target, or in the way?

What say you?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Most cops are Swiss cheese.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Roach wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 4:48 pm
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 9:19 am Another routine CIA mind ops. They've got hundreds ready to go. Notice how it keeps the ball bouncing--Putin--Obercron--White Supremacy..rinse and repeat.. :wink:
I keep bouncing back and forth on which poster is more whacked out: shedick or LTS
LTS is a Troll.
Schmuck is a seriously disturbed individual who probably should be confined for his own safety and anybody around him.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

I'm sure the GOP will get right on that. Because they love spending money on education.

Oh wait...
9/27/22
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Just put up more “This is a Gun Free Zone” signs. That will make this go away.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

This just in: Cops stood around and did nothing for like an hour. Pigs being pigs.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

More info on the shooter.

Didn’t have a driver’s license.

Hadn’t attended school this school year.

Had a “falling out” with his mother and moved in with his grandparents.

Grandfather has a criminal record and can’t have guns or have them in his home.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

The "trans" rumor seems just that...I don't trust Newsweek, but here's their take...

https://www.newsweek.com/salvador-ramos ... ce-1709867
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Of course Shedick was lying.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Here's the usual media machinations...

Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Fatman trying to bargain with people right to vote. What a simpleton.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

What, you're still pretending?

The lil' troll ringing your bell is a fake.

The lil' lawyer is fake--but automatically responds with the same reflexive terse gibberish. Never a hint of wit or humor, not a bit of actual soul.

So just ignore it. :wink:
Before God was, I am
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 1:42 am The "trans" rumor seems just that...I don't trust Newsweek, but here's their take...

https://www.newsweek.com/salvador-ramos ... ce-1709867
Compete homophobic/anti-transgender bullshit.
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

More armed police at schools. More police funding. Yeah, that'll do it! #defundthepolice

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... s-carnage/
After Tuesday’s killings, some Texas officials said that schools need additional protection, with armed police or other armed security personnel guarding the premises. This is often seen as a solution — “a good guy with a gun,” as the saying goes. Perhaps. But in Buffalo, a security guard engaged the shooter at the grocery store. The shooter was wearing body armor, and the security guard was killed. In Uvalde, two police officers encountered the shooter at the school; he nonetheless entered the school building and carried out his killings.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 12:37 pm More armed police at schools. More police funding. Yeah, that'll do it! #defundthepolice

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... s-carnage/
After Tuesday’s killings, some Texas officials said that schools need additional protection, with armed police or other armed security personnel guarding the premises. This is often seen as a solution — “a good guy with a gun,” as the saying goes. Perhaps. But in Buffalo, a security guard engaged the shooter at the grocery store. The shooter was wearing body armor, and the security guard was killed. In Uvalde, two police officers encountered the shooter at the school; he nonetheless entered the school building and carried out his killings.
Nothing says freedumb like being surrounded by police.
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Ok so armed guards don’t work is your take.

More laws don’t work, see California.

What is your suggestion?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Every single headline on The Onion yesterday was “How could we possibly fix this” says only country where this happens on the regular.

BrokenPsyche and his naziis are stupid or evil or possibly both.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 7:23 am What, you're still pretending?

The lil' troll ringing your bell is a fake.

The lil' lawyer is fake--but automatically responds with the same reflexive terse gibberish. Never a hint of wit or humor, not a bit of actual soul.

So just ignore it. :wink:
Yes run away like a yellow dog.
Again, responding to you tards sounds repetitive because you are simpletons with the same dumb drivel day in and day out.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

No one under 30-35 years of age should be allowed to buy any kind of weapon.

It's obvious these POS cowards' brains are not fully formed until much later than their teens, so that should cut these shootings in half at a minimum.