Hey Diego - Is European Journal of Epidemiology go enough for you ?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

You said get back to you when the AMA published something, but here is a peer reviewed medical journal out of Europe.

Are these people all quacks too?

https://cookcountyrecord.com/stories/60 ... x-mandates
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Re: Hey Diego - Is European Journal of Epidemiology go enough for you ?

Post by Left Seater »

But, but, but we are following the science.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Does that article reflect the views of the EJE?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I have read that some think that the vax might actually interfere with immunity acquired through actually contracting the disease. And it’s pretty well settled now that natural immunity is best and it is how we finally put this shit to bed.

If this is so and it seems very feasible that it is, then those who’ve already had CV should not be vaxed.

Unfortunately, no one at NIH or CDC will give it much of a look as it makes them look even dumber than they already do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:15 pm Does that article reflect the views of the EJE?
Asking that question is nothing but a dodge. Unless your Google is broken you can see this for yourself. But since I am a nice guy I will post it here for you to read and comment on:
Intro wrote:Vaccines currently are the primary mitigation strategy to combat COVID-19 around the world. For instance, the narrative related to the ongoing surge of new cases in the United States (US) is argued to be driven by areas with low vaccination rates [1]. A similar narrative also has been observed in countries, such as Germany and the United Kingdom [2]. At the same time, Israel that was hailed for its swift and high rates of vaccination has also seen a substantial resurgence in COVID-19 cases [3]. We investigate the relationship between the percentage of population fully vaccinated and new COVID-19 cases across 68 countries and across 2947 counties in the US.
Findings wrote:At the country-level, there appears to be no discernable relationship between percentage of population fully vaccinated and new COVID-19 cases in the last 7 days (Fig. 1). In fact, the trend line suggests a marginally positive association such that countries with higher percentage of population fully vaccinated have higher COVID-19 cases per 1 million people.
Findings wrote:Across the US counties too, the median new COVID-19 cases per 100,000 people in the last 7 days is largely similar across the categories of percent population fully vaccinated. There also appears to be no significant signaling of COVID-19 cases decreasing with higher percentages of population fully vaccinated.
Interpretation wrote:The sole reliance on vaccination as a primary strategy to mitigate COVID-19 and its adverse consequences needs to be re-examined
Interpretation wrote:in a report released from the Ministry of Health in Israel, the effectiveness of 2 doses of the BNT162b2 (Pfizer-BioNTech) vaccine against preventing COVID-19 infection was reported to be 39% [6], substantially lower than the trial efficacy of 96%
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:56 am
Interpretation wrote:The sole reliance on vaccination as a primary strategy to mitigate COVID-19 and its adverse consequences needs to be re-examined
So is the conclusion that we should also be mandating masks and lockdowns? Or do we just ignore it and have Omicron parties?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Mikey wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:19 pm
So is the conclusion that we should also be mandating masks and lockdowns?
Why would we triple down on things that haven't worked? Locking down hasn't stopped or prevented spread. Same for masks.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

So what's your suggestion? I see you removed the Omicron parties option. What's left - just ignore it and hope you don't get it?

BWT...lockdowns do work if you stay locked down.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Mikey wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:23 pm So what's your suggestion? I see you removed the Omicron parties option. What's left - just ignore it and hope you don't get it?

BWT...lockdowns do work if you stay locked down.
Lockdowns do not work. Sorry you can't comprehend this. How do the masses get food if there is a lockdown and they stay locked down? As soon as you make an exception, you broke the bubble and there is no point for the lockdown continuing.

This thing is wiping its cock on the drapes of both areas with high shot uptakes and lower shot uptake. Same for those with strict masking and lax masking. When masks and lockdowns aren't making much if any difference, why continue them? As for the way forward, I am going to continue making my own risk decisions. I am not looking to a government to fix anything for me.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:26 pm I have read that some think
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well that settles it!
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

So no comments on the study? Interesting.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Jsc810 wrote:Rack the CEO of United Airlines.
United Airlines: Employee deaths dropped to zero after vaccine mandate

Since United Airlines' COVID-19 vaccine mandate went into effect last summer, no employee has died, CEO Scott Kirby said in a letter to employees.

Driving the news: Kirby said that prior to the vaccine mandate, "tragically, more than one United employee on average per week was dying from COVID,” but "we’ve now gone eight straight weeks with zero COVID-related deaths among our vaccinated employees."

He said in the letter that there are approximately 3,000 employees who have tested positive for the virus but added that no vaccinated employee is hospitalized.

Our thought bubble, via Axios' Joann Muller: Kirby got out in front of corporate America with his controversial vaccine mandate and defended the decision by saying he was tired of seeing employees die. With this letter, he seems to be vindicated.

That doesn't mean COVID is sparing his airline's operations, however, as the massive holiday disruptions demonstrate.

Kirby said in his letter that "[w]hile we go to great lengths to avoid cancelling flights," United has "been able to get a high percentage of our customers on other flights and close to their original arrival time."

What he's saying: "Since our vaccine policy went into effect, the hospitalization rate among our employees has been 100x lower than the general population in the U.S.," Kirby said.

"[ B]ased on United’s prior experience and the nationwide data related to COVID fatalities among the unvaccinated, that means there are approximately 8-10 United employees who are alive today because of our vaccine requirement."

Flashback: Kirby told Axios in August that he was tired of seeing his employees die from the virus: "For me, the fact that people are 300 times more likely to die if they’re unvaccinated is all I need to know ... It's about saving lives."
So, the population in general is now largely vaccinated.

Yet hospitalizations are through the roof.

Did AA get an especially good batch of vaccines?

Or could there be other factors at play here.

Could it be that over time those working for AA who are at risk decided that it looks like this shit will be around a while. I better just find a new job or quit.

Could it be that they simply killed off the vulnerable by now?

There are other possibilities and i do not argue that the vax, which I did just receive, because it made sense for me to get, doesn’t provide protection for those that need it.

If you’re a chubby 56 year old waitre…..flight attendant, you should get it.

Did he provide any stats on his “more than once a week” death, such as age or comorbiditiea?

How many 13 year olds in his employ died?

Prolly not many as they can’t work for him.

I’ll bet every last fukking one of them fit the description of pretty much all the rest of the deaths. Old/fat/diabetic/something else fukked up.

Does he think that a fit 32 year old pilot is 300x more likely to die if he goes jabless?

Will he admit that said pilot does run a small risk of suffering a severe side effect if he gets poked?

If we’re gonna throw around numbers, how about we look at all of them?

How about we look at the effect of firing a person because they went without the jab?

There was another thing brought up today that I honestly hadn’t considered, but very well could explain some of the numbers. You won’t get it from the Vaxis, because it doesn’t suit their cause.

There is a substantial number of the people who are so frail that doctors recommend they not receive the vax because it would likely kill them.

And guess what?

When these folks die from/with CV, guess what pile they go in?

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Mikey wrote:
So is the conclusion that we should also be mandating masks and lockdowns? Or do we just ignore it and have Omicron parties?
Actually, those not at risk pretty much should have omicron parties.

Like it or not, exposure among the general population is how we get past this.

Have you looked at Sweden’s numbers lately?

They are kicking ass. Much lower death rates than Germany or any of the other countries with decent sized populations in the area.

Why is that?

Could it maybe have to do with the fact that they pretty much “partied” their way to natural herd immunity?

Of course it is.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:40 pm So no comments on the study? Interesting.
“The sole reliance on vaccination as a primary strategy to mitigate COVID-19 and its adverse consequences needs to be re-examined”

Nobody thinks that it’s the sole reliance but fattt fucks like you who think masks and SD don’t work.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Actually we phat fukks think that early therapeutics are a pretty good idea.

We know that face napkins do jack fukking shit. Properly worn N-95s provide some benefit, but not if you are in a closed area for long enough.

We also know that social distancing does help in some instances, but is worthless in others.

We also know that if you are sitting in a crowded restaurant stuffing your face, you are just as contagious as you are when you get up and walk to the bathroom.

So why does the mask rule change?

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

How can SD ever not work? You might say it’s not possible, but that is a different statement. I don’t think anyone thinks that therapeutics don’t work, every single Dr uses them. As for masks they work to help the spread, but you think that is a bad idea even though the evidence says not only are you fattt, but also stupid.

https://www.businessinsider.com/sweden- ... 021-8?op=1

But I’m sure you will find a way to not believe that either.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Air Canada...

MONTREAL, Sept. 26, 2022 /CNW/ - Air Canada today welcomed the Government of Canada's decision to lift remaining COVID-19 restrictions, including requirements for wearing masks on aircraft, testing and quarantine, and the compulsory use of ArriveCan beginning October 1, 2022.

Air Canada welcomes the removal of these restrictions, acknowledging that air travel is safe and that the measures were not justified by science. We believe it will greatly facilitate travel, help to continue stabilizing the country's air transport sector and support Canada's economy. Customers and crew will still have the option to wear masks...

https://media.aircanada.com/2022-09-26- ... quirements

The measures were not justified by science.

lol

How fascinating!
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Air Canada is one of the world's worst airlines. Air Canada can fuck itself mightily.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Softball Bat wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 2:46 am Air Canada...

The measures were not justified by science.

lol

How fascinating!
Almost the exact same language the parole board uses when releasing an inmate. I guess you think that means they was never dangerous.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Nice comparison.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:15 am Air Canada is one of the world's worst airlines. Air Canada can fuck itself mightily.
Indeed it is. They've started sending all their employees to engage in training courses under the Disney Corporation in the hope of discovering a basic sense of humanity. I kid you not.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:15 am Air Canada is one of the world's worst airlines. Air Canada can fuck itself mightily.
While this is true in my opinion as well, it has zero to do with mask requirements. There is really no evidence to suggest masking on planes stopped spread. There is plenty of first hand evidence that without masks spread wasn’t increased on planes.

But the reason Air Canada sucks so bad is their corporate decisions regarding refunds for flights they didn’t operate. The DOT agrees and fined them for their anti consumer behavior.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

What happened to your vaunted free market fat man?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Canada Air is now in the FA stage.

This winter they will get to the FO stage.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:00 pm While this is true in my opinion as well, it has zero to do with mask requirements. There is really no evidence to suggest masking on planes stopped spread. There is plenty of first hand evidence that without masks spread wasn’t increased on planes.

But the reason Air Canada sucks so bad is their corporate decisions regarding refunds for flights they didn’t operate. The DOT agrees and fined them for their anti consumer behavior.
I mostly agree with you that masking during flights was rather unnecessary in 2022. I have been wearing a mask during onboarding and offboarding, but not during flight. I am mostly offended by Air Canada's outrageous response to sensible Covid-19 abatement measures prior to 2022. And how Air Canada is one of the worst airlines around, for reasons you mentioned.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

Kierland wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:15 pm What happened to your vaunted free market fat man?
You know this. He forgot the *

* only when completly self-serving.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Anyone who believes a word of the various CDC, WHO, Canadian government, etc., bullshit about Covid is a fucking moron. It was a massive HOAX from the beginning, and like a slimy slithering hooknosed parasite it somehow continues--even though all of the outrageous mandates and restrictions have been abandoned with no apologies or excuses. What an absolutely unspeakable crime against the nations of the world.

Fauci should be hauled before the Hague and sentenced to public execution. :!: :!:
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

And were these folks morbidly obese, diabetic, Hillary supporters?
Before God was, I am
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Kierland wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:15 pm What happened to your vaunted free market fat man?
Air Canada breaking the terms of their contract of carriage with customers has zero to do with free markets.

Color no one shocked you ankle biting at straws.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Jsc810 wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 11:34 pm
I personally know dozens of people who died from covid. A good friend lost his father, grandfather, uncle, and brother from it. So fuck you again

You group of friends must mostly be over 50. I only know one person who sided with Covid and he had other issues. Only about 7% of Covid deaths or those who died with Covid were under 50. And over half of all deaths were those over 75.

That really sucks for your friend. But that many deaths in a single family suggest something else made them so prone to serious illness.

Meanwhile the statistics say we were dumb to shut down like we did. Especially schools and those things around young kids. And continued restrictions at this point are asinine.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:37 am
Air Canada breaking the terms of their contract of carriage with customers has zero to do with free markets.

Color no one shocked you ankle biting at straws.
Who do you think enforces Ks you fat stupid nazi?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Good lord you are dumb. It courts, which you CLAIM to know something about

:bode:
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 3:10 am And continued restrictions at this point are asinine.
What restrictions exist now? None.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:28 am Good lord you are dumb. It courts, which you CLAIM to know something about

:bode:
But if it’s a free market what is the gov doing getting involved? You didn’t think this through very well.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:28 pm
Left Seater wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 3:10 am And continued restrictions at this point are asinine.
What restrictions exist now? None.
Which raises the question--why were these draconian--and completely ineffective--measures forced upon the public in the first place? Right now thousands of police officers are still facing termination because they refused to get vaxxed. Hundreds of thousands of businesses--large and small--were ruined. Here in S.F. a full 50% of restaurants and bars were bankrupted. It's more than a fuck-up, it was a serious crime. And it wasn't just some blunder of being extra careful.
Before God was, I am