Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

House = Less than Full

Post by Softball Bat »

Bob Saget - DEAD!

Age 65.

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radi ... es-aged-65

Could this show make it on the air today?

TMWP

Too
Many
White
People
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: House = Less than Full

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Not with all the white people.

kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

The Bob Seger System...

I was just thirteen when I had to leave home
Knew I couldn't stick around, I had to roam
Ain't good looking, but you know I ain't shy
Ain't afraid to look it girl, hear me out...
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Legends
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Bob Saget should be honored for bringing the money scratch & sniff video to the attention of the world.

Are gifs banned here?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:49 pm Are gifs banned here?
Leave that one to the millennials. Old guys fuck it up every time and most of us don't give a fuck about the obscure meaning of some gif.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron57 wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:06 pm Leave that one to the millennials. Old guys fuck it up every time and most of us don't give a fuck about the obscure meaning of some gif.
Speak for yourself, Duhron.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Saget was "boosted" just a month before suddenly croaking.

Damn.

Imagine the demise he might have faced had he not been double-poked and boosted.

Wait...
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Softball Bat wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:47 am Saget was "boosted" just a month before suddenly croaking.

Damn.

Imagine the demise he might have faced had he not been double-poked and boosted.

Wait...
I heard that he had a ham sammich the night he died. He might have choked on the ham sammich.

Damn.

Imagine the demise he might have faced had he not eaten a ham sammich.
9/27/22
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Open your mind.
Open your research.
Set aside your wishes and preconceived notions and look objectively at -----> reality.

I am not Saget's coroner, and I can't speak specifically on his case, but I can go... hmmmm...

Things are not right with the world, Diego.

Things are not right with the vax agenda.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

No idea why the hell he croaked. 65 year old dudes forget to wake up in the morning on a pretty regular basis.

IF we still had a public healf system we could trust, there would be a note that he was recently boosted and the medical statistician folks could analyze data and look for trends.

But, we don't have an unbiased system. We have one who's number 1 mission these days is "get your jab. it's your patriotic duty!!!!".

They will give you an astonishing level of every deaf they can put on unvaxed covid victims, but on the topic of vax risks, we get "shut up. it's safe. You must get the jab.".
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

smackaholic wrote:But, we don't have an unbiased system. We have one who's number 1 mission these days is "get your jab. it's your patriotic duty!!!!".

They will give you an astonishing level of every deaf they can put on unvaxed covid victims, but on the topic of vax risks, we get "shut up. it's safe. You must get the jab."
Right, and that is what is disturbing, and what should have raised red flags for people long ago.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:13 pm No idea why the hell he croaked. 65 year old dudes forget to wake up in the morning on a pretty regular basis.

IF we still had a public healf system we could trust, there would be a note that he was recently boosted and the medical statistician folks could analyze data and look for trends.

But, we don't have an unbiased system. We have one who's number 1 mission these days is "get your jab. it's your patriotic duty!!!!".

They will give you an astonishing level of every deaf they can put on unvaxed covid victims, but on the topic of vax risks, we get "shut up. it's safe. You must get the jab.".
For the most part it’s Capitalism making people get vaxxed who are against it, that and schools who have been doing it for decades, but don’t let facts get in the way.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Family says Bob died of -----> brain bleed.

:shock:

They say he somehow *dinged* his head real good in his hotel room, then put himself down to sleep and died in his sleep.

Yikes.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/bob-s ... 1644455526

RIP
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:04 pm For the most part it’s Capitalism making people get vaxxed who are against it, that and schools who have been doing it for decades, but don’t let facts get in the way.
Schools have been administering the 'rona vax for decades?

"Capitalism" isn't forcing shit, unless you mean Big Pharm pushing the vax mandates to line their pockets. That isn't capitalism, it is crony capitalists conspiring with government goons who hold the power to push this shit through.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:04 pm
smackaholic wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:13 pm No idea why the hell he croaked. 65 year old dudes forget to wake up in the morning on a pretty regular basis.

For the most part it’s Capitalism making people get vaxxed who are against it, that and schools who have been doing it for decades, but don’t let facts get in the way.
There is a connection between capitalism and the US' freakishly high "covid deaths". Omicron has really made this stat rather clear.

Since the beginning of this clusterfuck, the government has made it in a hospital's financial interest to list cause of death as covid. And hospitials have been more than happy to oblige.

But can you blame capitalism for this? I blame crony capitalism which has been allowed to run amok in this country for an awfully long time.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

smackaholic wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 12:41 pm
Kierland wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:04 pm

There is a connection between capitalism and the US' freakishly high "covid deaths". Omicron has really made this stat rather clear.

Since the beginning of this clusterfuck, the government has made it in a hospital's financial interest to list cause of death as covid. And hospitials have been more than happy to oblige.

But can you blame capitalism for this? I blame crony capitalism which has been allowed to run amok in this country for an awfully long time.
Yeah, I'm sure that retail & service industry workers being forced to work in buildings where mask mandates & social distancing had nothing to do with the death & infection rates.:meds:
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

schmick wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:41 pm He booster fainted like heather mcdonald

Theyre trying to keep it hushed so all of those fucking retards will kneel down for their next round of an experimental drug that didn't work the first 4 times you fucking idiots had it jabbed in to you.
Shouldn't you be at Dealey Plaza waiting to greet JFK Jr. when he comes back from the dead to run with Dump?
9/27/22
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »