The patriarchy has won.

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Re: The patriarchy has won.

Post by Wolfman »

Again I find it interesting as Jeopardy has long been accused of having topics and questions skewed towards men. "Amy" just seems to reaffirm that. What's somewhat amusing is that no one on the show seems to mention that "she" is a HE.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:37 pm Only game show I ever watched was one where they would say "no whammies no whammies" when I was about 12 years old. No idea why I watched that show, probably the girlfriend that liked it.
Press Your Luck was awesome back in the day...
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

schmick wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:45 am The greatest female Jeopardy champion of all time is a man. The top female college swimmer is a man. The first female four star admiral in the Public Health Service is a man. Men have dominated female high school track and the female MMA circuit. The patriarchy wins in the end.
Please explain how gender gives one an advantage on a quiz game show.

TIA
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:28 pm
schmick wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:45 am The greatest female Jeopardy champion of all time is a man. The top female college swimmer is a man. The first female four star admiral in the Public Health Service is a man. Men have dominated female high school track and the female MMA circuit. The patriarchy wins in the end.

TIA
Why don't you ask your fellow liberals this question. They are the ones claiming things like the SAT are biased against women. Pretty much the same thing as a quiz show.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

I remember the contestant on "Press Your Luck"who kept winning and winning and winning much to the dismay of the host and others. Producers were scrambling to figure out what was going on. Seems that the guy ( I think he was a real guy) had noticed a pattern in the game, taped it and memorized what he needed to know to keep from getting a whammy. He finally stopped himself. He broke no rules or laws and they had to pay him. The producers went to work and re-booted the game with infinite sequences to make it impossible to repeat his feat.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

TIA
Some things can't be explained, but are taken as fact, anyhoo.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

"What is..a woman with a penis?" "Yes, you win again."
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:39 pm

TIA
Why don't you ask your fellow liberals this question. They are the ones claiming things like the SAT are biased against women. Pretty much the same thing as a quiz show.
SAT/ Gameshow
Same thing.

Sin,
BrokenPsyche