Post by Screw_Michigan »

I guess she's not

Too
Pretty
For
Prison

After all!
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Re: Elizabeth Holmes---GUILTY

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:00 am I guess she's not

Too
Pretty
For
Prison

After all!
Oh my, just the thought of her dropping the soap in shower of the Graybar Hotel.... :P
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You have no idea how women’s prison work, but props for being super creepy.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Seeing as a represented a bunch of them post conviction, yes I would. Too bad you don’t even know what most of those words mean. But by all means suck Turd2’s cock some more.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Kierland wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:29 pm You have no idea how women’s prison work, but props for being super creepy.
It's "how a women's prison works"....or "how women's prisons work"...

But your basic grammar breaks down writing a simple pissy snippet. And you're a lawyer? I call total bullshit. And as for Holmes, I hope she becomes the sex slave of several butch sheboons.
Before God was, I am
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Maybe they'll put Holmes and Insurrection Barbie in the same prison where they can do yoga and drink weightloss smoothies together.

https://news.yahoo.com/woman-called-ins ... 40828.html
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Kierland wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:11 pm Seeing as a represented a bunch of them post conviction,
At least they all were pretty much completely fucked by the legal system being convicts and all and you had zero chance of doing a thing for them. No harm no foul I guess. Money for nothing for you.

Do you ever get any work where there is a chance your "clients" could walk or go to the hole ?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 12:41 am
Kierland wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:29 pm You have no idea how women’s prison work, but props for being super creepy.
It's "how a women's prison works"....or "how women's prisons work"...

But your basic grammar breaks down writing a simple pissy snippet. And you're a lawyer? I call total bullshit. And as for Holmes, I hope she becomes the sex slave of several butch sheboons.
Thanks for the input Dims.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Derron57 wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:03 am
Kierland wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:11 pm Seeing as a represented a bunch of them post conviction,
At least they all were pretty much completely fucked by the legal system being convicts and all and you had zero chance of doing a thing for them. No harm no foul I guess. Money for nothing for you.

Do you ever get any work where there is a chance your "clients" could walk or go to the hole ?
I walked a few out of prison. You on the other hand add sand to soil to “condition” it.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

No he admitted he adds sand to soil to “condition” it.

You need to up date your spreadsheet fatman, oh and stop eating babies.