Omicron deaths

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Omicron deaths

Post by Screw_Michigan »

1,500 Americans died from Covid 19 yesterday. Whether or not they are from Omicron is splitting hairs here.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Just because Omicron is the predominant strain of variant going around at this time doesn't mean that Delta went anywhere. Yet the #DeathCult45 is suggesting to everyone that it's not big deal to get infect with Covid19 right now.

Which variant might you get infected with?

You've got to ask yourself, do you feel lucky?

“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So fatmelt ate more babies yesterday than there are people who died from Omicron in the US and UK combined, that’s disturbing.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:53 pm #DeathCult45
DeathCult46 is far worse.
DeathCult46 wrote:220,000 Americans dead...You hear nothing else I say tonight, hear this. Anyone who … is responsible for that many deaths should not remain as president of the United States of America.

And so, folks, I will take care of this. I will end this!
But Diego remains focused on the previous guy who killed far fewer.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:45 pm No they didn't.
Oh, OK. Whatever you say. :meds:
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Just received a notice from my church that they want worshipper to wear masks, vaccinated or not. It is now to the point of silliness. The note said that Covid status was "Severe", their highest rating. If it is that risky why is church open at all. Maybe we should all barricade ourselves in our homes and wait for the Death Wagons to take our bodies to the municipal funeral pyre. I' ve been vaxed against the covoid,smallpox, tetanus, polio, pertussis, diphtheria, and maybe a couple others. Don't see masks required for those.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Wolfman wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:37 pm co-void(s)
Without a doubt, Diego and Briceland
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Wolfman wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:37 pm Just received a notice from my church that they want worshipper to wear masks, vaccinated or not. It is now to the point of silliness. The note said that Covid status was "Severe", their highest rating. If it is that risky why is church open at all. Maybe we should all barricade ourselves in our homes and wait for the Death Wagons to take our bodies to the municipal funeral pyre. I' ve been vaxed against the covoid,smallpox, tetanus, polio, pertussis, diphtheria, and maybe a couple others. Don't see masks required for those.
Jesus taught: Love your neighbor as yourself

Wolftard: WAAAH! I have to wear a mask! I'm so oppressed! Masks prevent the spread of infectious disease! When will Big Religion give a shit about MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Masks as worn say in an OR are worn to keep oral bacteria from the OR staff causing infections in patients. You don't see patients in hospitals, even in ICUs wearing them. At least I never wore one or ever saw anyone else. In my study of biology, I was taught that most viruses we NOT filterable. They are not cells like bacteria and are so small you need an electron microscope to see them. A piece of cloth or paper over your mouth to stop a virus is like using chicken wire to stop mosquitos.
My church leaders a being sold a bunch of bull shit and passing it along with the idea that they are a sign of caring, etc.
I call bullshit.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Wolfman wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:37 pm I' ve been vaxed against the covoid,smallpox, tetanus, polio, pertussis, diphtheria, and maybe a couple others. Don't see masks required for those.
Because people weren't self-righteous assholes in the 50's & 60's.

9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Look at Diego using an example of a vaccine that actually prevents infection. Something the Covid shot can only dream of.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

I lived that. It was a large scientific study. Half got the real vaccine/half a dummy shot. When the study revealed its ability to control polio, everyone got the shots. The Sabin oral vaccine was more effective, but because it was a live virus, it had a big drawback in that it caused disease.
It appears no such study was done for these Covid vaccines. We were just sold a bill of goods by our "wise" leaders.
Even though some things were shut down during the polio epidemic(s) I do not recall people running around with face diapers.
Entering the Army we got 8 shots (4 in each arm) for various diseases. No one even questioned that.
All my experience tells me this Covid thing is bullshit. Do people get sick and die from viruses ? Of course, always have and always will.

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Wolfman wrote:All my experience tells me this Covid thing is bullshit.
You took two shots, right?

And a booster?
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:24 pm 1,500 Americans died from Covid 19 yesterday. Whether or not they are from Omicron is splitting hairs here.
No, they didn't die "from Covid, " but "with Covid." How can you possibly regurgitate such absolute bullshit like a robot?
Before God was, I am
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

LTS wrote:No, they didn't die "from Covid, " but "with Covid."
Yes.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Fourth Covid jab: We can’t vaccinate the planet every six months, says JCVI chief

Gee, ya think?

Fourth Covid jabs should not be offered until there is more evidence, the head of Britain's vaccine body has
said - as he warned that giving boosters to people every six months was “not sustainable”.

In an interview with The Telegraph, Professor Sir Andrew Pollard, chairman of the Joint Committee on
Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI), said “we need to target the vulnerable” in future, rather than giving
boosters to all over-12s.

Sir Andrew cautioned against blindly following Israel and Germany, which have given the green light to a
second set of boosters to all over-60s.

“The future must be focusing on the vulnerable and making boosters or treatments available to them to
protect them,” he said.

“We know that people have strong antibodies for a few months after their third vaccination, but more data
are needed to assess whether, when and how often those who are vulnerable will need additional doses.”

Vaccines can rapidly be adapted to fight new variants, but he said: “We can’t vaccinate the planet every four
to six months. It’s not sustainable or affordable...

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/fourth-covid- ... 04433.html

'Spray recently mentioned he had taken his 3rd shot.

Others in here have probably also done so.

What did you take?

More of the same thing that gave you (supposedly) protection for just a number of months?
Or was the 3rd shot some other substance?

Or do you really have no idea what you had injected into your body?

And you'll take the fourth?

Fifth?

And why?

Because someone(s) is telling you that you have to?

Is it really out of a concern for your heath (99%+ survival rate) or is it so you can go to venues, or keep a job?

What are you doing?
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:39 am
Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:24 pm 1,500 Americans died from Covid 19 yesterday. Whether or not they are from Omicron is splitting hairs here.
No, they didn't die "from Covid, " but "with Covid." How can you possibly regurgitate such absolute bullshit like a robot?
How could you possible know that Dr Dumdum?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Good questions softball.

In the Seater’s case we took the initial shots because we believed the CDC that the shots were actually vaccines. We thought, based on CDC info, we wouldn’t spread the virus to our parents, all 3 of which are 78 or older. The info we based that decision on turned out to be a lie. However, the shots do lessen the severity of the virus so there is that.

I have also been boosted just recently for work. Some companies my company contracts with are requiring booster shots. Granted some of these were put in place due to DeathCult46’s mandate for Gov Contractors and companies with over 100 employees. Now that those are likely to be found unconstitutional some companies are walking back the requirements.

I try to lead from the front so I don’t ask my employees or contractors to do things I wouldn’t. If some of our contracts require boosters then I will get one. If a contract requires travel within China or other highly concentrated cases, I will volunteer if no one else wants it. See China in Spring of 2020.

The first shots were Pfizer and the booster was Moderna.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Good to see we are finally getting some sort of attention paid to looking at the huge stratification of risk that is #19's signature quality.

The fact is that we had a pretty good assessment of this stratification by about march of '20, but we pretended it didn't exist.

We pretended that 7 year olds and 87 year olds were under the same risk.

Doing this had a couple results. 7 year olds were subjected to unwarranted mindfukks and 87 year olds didn't get as much protection as they should have. We told everyone to stay home and sent them checks rather than doing it for those that should have had it.

My wife and I received our 1200 dollar coronabucks (tm) debit cards despite the fact we were both fully employed.

2 years later, we are in a different place. My wife is now one of those that needs protection as she undergoes immunotherapy treatments, but I still have to go out there and make a living and hope I don't bring something home that could give her a bad time.

Imagine if we had a sane policy that looked at individuals. 2 years ago, we'd have gotten nothing. Today, we might both be holed up and getting paid as the rest of the world deals with the plague.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:10 am Look at Diego using an example of a vaccine that actually prevents infection. Something the Covid shot can only dream of.
Anthropomorphism much?

What's next - you gonna be warning against Democrat vaccines running for Congress?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:53 pm Just because Omicron is the predominant strain of variant going around at this time doesn't mean that Delta went anywhere. Yet the #DeathCult45 is suggesting to everyone that it's not big deal to get infect with Covid19 right now.

How about we stop pretending that everyone is at risk.

If you are a healthy 28 year old, it doesn't matter if it's Delta or Moronic. You will deal with it fine and come out on the other end with the best possible immunity. Your vax status is unimportant.

If you are a 58 year old, you'll be hoping it's the Moronic strain and being fully vaxed will come in handy.

If you are 78 with the diabetes, well, good luck, this might be a rough ride and I hope you're vaxxed up. It's a shame that you weren't quarantined as you should have been and could have been in a system that prioritized by risk status. Resources that went to locking down and immunizing 14 year olds for no fukking reason could have went to protecting you.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

smackaholic wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:23 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:53 pm Just because Omicron is the predominant strain of variant going around at this time doesn't mean that Delta went anywhere. Yet the #DeathCult45 is suggesting to everyone that it's not big deal to get infect with Covid19 right now.

If you are a healthy 28 year old, it doesn't matter if it's Delta or Moronic. You will deal with it fine and come out on the other end with the best possible immunity. Your vax status is unimportant.

If you are a 58 year old, you'll be hoping it's the Moronic strain and being fully vaxed will come in handy.
What about a 46 year old?
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Jsc810 wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:06 pm have better odds of survival if they are vaccinated.
It isn't a vaccine. It does not prevent spread. I am not saying people shouldn't take the shot, but calling it a vaccine is wrong and continues the spread of misinformation.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:08 pm
smackaholic wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:23 pm

What about a 46 year old?
This is the age it's a good question.

Healthy 46 YO? I'd likely pass.

Phat tub of shit 46 year old with diabetes? Fukk yeah, you better get it, tubby.

It is a shame such a person can't look at REAL unbiased numbers to help him make an informed decision. Unfortunately, we have the pro-vaxxers downplaying legitimate risks and over-selling vax efficacy.

We are 2 years into this bullshit and the provaxers are dismissing HCQ/Ivermectin/etc as horsedewormer and "unproven". By now, they should be able to point to large scale studies which have answered the question.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Left Seater wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:41 pm
Jsc810 wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:06 pm have better odds of survival if they are vaccinated.
It isn't a vaccine. It does not prevent spread. I am not saying people shouldn't take the shot, but calling it a vaccine is wrong and continues the spread of misinformation.
It does provide varying levels of benefit based on age, so I think you could call it a vaccine. It also has a small risk which is why people should be allowed to make the decision over taking it.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Define vaccine, please. Not your “definition” but an actual scientific definition. I know that you probably subscribe to the opinion that words mean whatever you want them to mean, but that doesn’t work in the real world.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Mikey wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:52 pm
Define vaccine, please. Not your “definition” but an actual scientific definition. I know that you probably subscribe to the opinion that words mean whatever you want them to mean, but that doesn’t work in the real world.
I posted this the other day. Here it is again for you:
Vaccine

[vakˈsēn]

NOUN

a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.
And since you liberals don't know basic definitions here is one for immunity.
immunity

[iˈmyo͞onədē]

NOUN

the ability of an organism to resist a particular infection or toxin by the action of specific antibodies or sensitized white blood cells.

You really should take the last sentence in your post to heart. You liberals are changing the definition of vaccine here to bend it to what you want it to mean. Good Lord you are a mess recently.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Sure, I get you don't want to fight a losing battle. It is just easier to walk away and shake your head. You do you.

But using the CDC and WHO as examples just furthers my position. Those same groups told us getting the shot was going to end the virus. That masks were not necessary or effective. That once a person recieved the shots they couldn't spread the virus. Etc, etc, etc.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Jsc810 wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:06 pm
smackaholic wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:23 pmIf you are a healthy 28 year old, it doesn't matter if it's Delta or Moronic. You will deal with it fine and come out on the other end with the best possible immunity. Your vax status is unimportant.
This is simply not true. Sure, a healthy 28 year old has better odds than a 78 year old, but healthy 28 year olds can and do die. And healthy 28 year olds, like everyone else, have better odds of survival if they are vaccinated.
Has there been a healthy 28 year that has died from CV?

"Healthy" people die every day in a country of 330 million people. But not very many. There is also evidence that a growing number of young healthy people, especially young, very fit males are dying/getting fukked up after getting jabbed.

But, you want to dismiss these examples.

Do you think the shots should be mandated, Mr Pro Choice?

My body, my choice, right Skip? Or is it only when convenient to you?

And what are your thoughts on the effects, both mentally and educationally of locking down schools? It has absolutely devastated this group, especially those from the bottom of the economic spectrum.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Left Seater wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:42 pm Sure, I get you don't want to fight a losing battle. It is just easier to walk away and shake your head. You do you.

But using the CDC and WHO as examples just furthers my position. Those same groups told us getting the shot was going to end the virus. That masks were not necessary or effective. That once a person recieved the shots they couldn't spread the virus. Etc, etc, etc.
At this point, I look at what these clowns say as probably being wrong.

3/20- Masks don't work

4/20-Masks do work.

6/20- The more masks the better

What is the CDC guidance on when a mask works? I can be in a small crowded bar, face to face with people. This is where CV makes the rounds. But so long as I have a beer and order of honey siracha wings in front of me, I can take the mask off.

But, when I get up and walk to the head, I gotta put it back on. So what if the fact that I am now moving through the restaurant means I am actually at a lower risk of catching/spreading CV? Science doesn't matter when it comes to mask kabuki theater.

Oh, and Rack the Canucks. They have shut down outdoor hockey rinks!!!!!!

You can't make this shit up folks. Just like 2 years ago, our overlords are doing the exact opposite of what they should do.

If you are outside playing hockey, you are first off, outside which "the science" says is good. And you are getting some exercise, which is also good.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:42 pm Sure, I get you don't want to fight a losing battle. It is just easier to walk away and shake your head. You do you.

Your position is face down ass up.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

No vaccine is 100% effective so, according to LS, there is no such thing as a vaccine. EOS.

What the fuck ever. Can't argue with stupid and ignorant.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Jsc810 wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:26 pm
Left Seater wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:42 pmSure, I get you don't want to fight a losing battle.
Nothing could be further from the truth. You claiming that it is not a vaccine is the equivalent of saying that water is not wet. It is a vaccine, just as the flu vaccine is a vaccine, even though it does not provide 100% protection.

And it is a simple truth that the covid vaccine helps save lives. It is regrettable that so many otherwise intelligent people have let themselves be deluded into opposing something so basic that very well may save their life, or the life of a family member or friend.
The second paragraph is not in play. I have never said the shots don't reduce death rates.

But the word vaccine has a definition. You and CDC, and WHO and others claiming it now means something else doesn't make it so. And the flu treatment is a shot. It is not a vaccine. My Dr has never mentioned getting a flu vaccine, but she has often referenced the flu shot.

Keep comparing apples and mud bugs, but that doesn't make them correct.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Mikey wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:22 pm No vaccine is 100% effective so, according to LS, there is no such thing as a vaccine. EOS.

Nice white flag. Name calling is all you have left at this point.

:bode:
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:45 pm
Mikey wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:22 pm No vaccine is 100% effective so, according to LS, there is no such thing as a vaccine. EOS.

Nice white flag. Name calling is all you have left at this point.

I didn't call you a name in that post, dumbass.
QED about the stupid and ignorant statement.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:43 pm
Jsc810 wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:26 pm
Left Seater wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:42 pmSure, I get you don't want to fight a losing battle.
Nothing could be further from the truth. You claiming that it is not a vaccine is the equivalent of saying that water is not wet. It is a vaccine, just as the flu vaccine is a vaccine, even though it does not provide 100% protection.

And it is a simple truth that the covid vaccine helps save lives. It is regrettable that so many otherwise intelligent people have let themselves be deluded into opposing something so basic that very well may save their life, or the life of a family member or friend.
The second paragraph is not in play. I have never said the shots don't reduce death rates.

But the word vaccine has a definition. You and CDC, and WHO and others claiming it now means something else doesn't make it so. And the flu treatment is a shot. It is not a vaccine. My Dr has never mentioned getting a flu vaccine, but she has often referenced the flu shot.

Keep comparing apples and mud bugs, but that doesn't make them correct.
From the CDC:

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/prevent/flushot ... %20vaccine
What is a flu vaccine?
Influenza (flu) vaccines (often called “flu shots”) are vaccines that protect against the four influenza viruses that research indicates most common during the upcoming season. Most flu vaccines are “flu shots” given with a needle, usually in the arm, but there also is also a nasal spray flu vaccine.
I know you don't trust the CDC, but I challenge you to find a reputable source that says the "flu shot" is not a vaccine.

Stupid and intentionally ignorant, apparently.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Cool you posted the current definition the CDC uses.

But ask yourself why did the CDC change the definition of two terms on their website, only after the Covid shots failed to meet the previous long held definition?

Before the change, the definition for “vaccination” read, “the act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce immunity to a specific disease.” Now, the word “immunity” has been switched to “protection.”

The term “vaccine” also got a makeover. The CDC’s definition changed from “a product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease” to the current “a preparation that is used to stimulate the body’s response against diseases.”

The CDC literally did what you accused me of doing.
Mikey wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:52 pm I know that you probably subscribe to the opinion that words mean whatever you want them to mean, but that doesn’t work in the real world.
So why aren’t you calling out the CDC? Are you intellectually this dishonest? Is it blind loyalty to a political party?

And you want to run idiotic and stupid smack. I guess you would certainly know.

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:55 pm
So why aren’t you calling out the CDC? Are you intellectually this dishonest? Is it blind loyalty to a political party?

And you want to run idiotic and stupid smack. I guess you would certainly know.
When did the CDC become a political party?

Add some IKYABWAI

Dude you are on a real stupid and ignorant roll today. Keep it up.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Jsc810 wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:26 pm And it is a simple truth that the covid vaccine helps save lives. It is regrettable that so many otherwise intelligent people have let themselves be deluded into opposing something so basic that very well may save their life, or the life of a family member or friend.
Why do you continue to misrepresent what lefty or any of us who are not all in on 100% vaccination, by mandate if need be, are saying.

We've admitted that the vax does provide a level of protection. You can play bullshit statistical games and show that even a healthy person may have his risk of lasting harm/death lowered from .001% to .0008%. I mean, it is a 20% "lowering of risk".

But when it is shown that there is also a small level of risk from the vax and nobody yet knows about long term risks, you just ignore it and go back to spouting off about "stopping the spread".

And can we all at least agree, "stopping the spread" is a fairy tale? And that fairy tale was all you had in trying to build a moral case for forced vax.

IF there was evidence that the jab DID come anywhere close to stopping the spread, I might be out there holding people down to get it.

But it doesn't.

BTW, I'm twice jabbed and getting my boostuh tomorrow. Wish me luck. I am going to make sure my jabber knows how to respirate a syringe. If he asks "what is respirate?" he can jab himself with the fukking thing.