Omicron deaths

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: Omicron deaths

Post by Kierland »

I don’t click your fatt infected links but it sounds like you agree with Fauci. Just about everyone is going to get Omicron.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I’m supposed to trust a known shitposter? Yeah that’s not going to happen anytime soon. Just like you won’t see your toes anytime soon.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I'm about a week post boost and still have a bit of a cold that it gave me. Was rapid tested yesterday morning. Came back negative, but I trust that fukking test about as much as I trust anything else associated with this rolling clusterfukk that has been the pandemic response.

I suppose I should look at it the way the covid lemmings do and thank St Anthony that I'm not dead yet.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Papa Willie wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:59 am
Kierland wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:49 am I’m supposed to trust a known shitposter? Yeah that’s not going to happen anytime soon. Just like you won’t see your toes anytime soon.
If you can't see "ABC" and "USATODAY" in the links, then you're a dumber fag than I thought you were.
Beg a little more fatman.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:12 am cold that it gave me
Is there anything you aren't a pitiful liar about?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:12 am I'm about a week post boost and still have a bit of a cold that it gave me. Was rapid tested yesterday morning. Came back negative, but I trust that fukking test about as much as I trust anything else associated with this rolling clusterfukk that has been the pandemic response.

I suppose I should look at it the way the covid lemmings do and thank St Anthony that I'm not dead yet.
That's why you take two. That's why there are two in a box. You can count to two, right?
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Screwy, you do realize you are furthering his point right?

He says he doesn’t trust the test and you tell him that is why there are multiple tests in a box? :?

Meanwhile I have tested positive and have no symptoms. This is at least my third positive and all have been asymptomatic. The first 2 positives were before the shots were out. Because of this positive my wife has had numerous tests and all have been negative. But masking is important? Don’t think so, as she didn’t get it this go round and we aren’t masking at all except on planes, nor are we social distancing especially from each other.

This PCR test also looks at CT values and since mine was above 30 I am allowed inside the bubble for the group I was required to test for. I am now labeled as Covid recovered and don’t have to test for 90 days.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

They also have a test for domestic terrorists, you failed that.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

smackaholic wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:12 am Was rapid tested yesterday morning. Came back negative, but I trust that fukking test about as much as I trust anything else associated with this rolling clusterfukk that has been the pandemic response.
If where you got tested was called "Center For Covid Control" you shouldn't trust the result. They're a nationwide scam operation.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

And in the latest episode of "Stupid Right Wing Media Host Tricks" anti-vaxxer Glenn Beck has contracted Covid19 a second time. And this time it's attacking his lungs.

Guppy breathing in 5...4...3...

PSGWSP
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

He would continute to get over on him even if he did die.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
smackaholic wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:12 am Was rapid tested yesterday morning. Came back negative, but I trust that fukking test about as much as I trust anything else associated with this rolling clusterfukk that has been the pandemic response.
If where you got tested was called "Center For Covid Control" you shouldn't trust the result. They're a nationwide scam operation.
I was tested at the local walk in center.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:23 pm

Just like the entire government and big pharma response as been. How dare a Covidian like you question a covid response and label it a scam. Which side of this fence are you really on anyway ?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Do I have proof that the jab gave me the cold?

No.

And who gives a fukk?

Even you covidian vacxists fukks admit that vaccines have a tendency to cause some sort of reaction.

Of course I’d feel a little better about dealing with a cold if I thought it meant no CV for me!!!

But it doesn’t.

It means that when I get it, it’ll likely be a little less shitty. And I’ll take that.

Like I said, I’m actually pro-vax….for some. I think it makes sense… for me.

Too bad you fukking nut job vaxzis can’t look at the topic with any level of sensibility.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:12 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote:
Do I have proof that the jab gave me the cold?

No.

And who gives a fukk?

Even you covidian vacxists fukks admit that vaccines have a tendency to cause some sort of reaction.

Of course I’d feel a little better about dealing with a cold if I thought it meant no CV for me!!!

But it doesn’t.

It means that when I get it, it’ll likely be a little less shitty. And I’ll take that.

Like I said, I’m actually pro-vax….for some. I think it makes sense… for me.

Too bad you fukking nut job vaxzis can’t look at the topic with any level of sensibility.

Vaxx conditions only last a day or two. When I got boosted, I woke up at 2 am freezing my ass off. Very very strange. Was my only condition.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Vaxx conditions vary from person to person, dumbass.

I had zero effects from my first 2 jabs......so far.

On this one, I got the sore throat thing, but not my typical sore throat. Usually, it will be very minor and throughout my throat. This seemed more intense and in a smaller area. Since then, the sore throat has fadded and it's more intermittent cough, nasal congestion.

Could have absolutely nothing to do with the jab. Who the fukk knows.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Papa Willie wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:18 pm
smackaholic wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:00 pm Vaxx conditions vary from person to person, dumbass.

I had zero effects from my first 2 jabs......so far.

On this one, I got the sore throat thing, but not my typical sore throat. Usually, it will be very minor and throughout my throat. This seemed more intense and in a smaller area. Since then, the sore throat has fadded and it's more intermittent cough, nasal congestion.

Could have absolutely nothing to do with the jab. Who the fukk knows.
You might well have Omicron. Look at that as a good thing. If it was really going to fuck you up, you'd be in the hospital.

Here's something else. The common cold and the flu are STILL out there in force, contrary to what the libs and the media want you to think!
The flu was alive and well last year too, but all his goals/assists got credited to #19.

Who the hell knows. If I do have omicron, my wife and her tattered immune system are completely ignoring it. She feels fine.

I am pretty well convinced though, that she is just immune to it. She was face to face with #19 pertty much every day xraying CV victims in convalescent homes for the bette rpart of 2 years and never came down with it. Some people are simply immune to it. I have heard that O type blood folks do well, which she is.
Last edited by smackaholic on Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.