This is how you really own the libs

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

He's sure showing us! That was worth it. I bet he won't be thinking that during his skin graphs.

What did this guy think he was doing? Auditioning to be on the next Rage Against the Machine album (if they still do those things anymore, I dunno)?

Thích Quảng Đức thinks this dude is a bitch.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/ma ... np1taskbar
Man Lights Himself on Fire After New Year's Day Rant Against Vaccine Mandates
Thomas Kika 4 hrs ago

A man was critically injured on New Year's Day after ranting against vaccine mandates and lighting himself on fire in public.

Sudan's prime minister resigns amid continued unrest
Tennessee Titans vs Miami Dolphins: Predictions, odds, and how to watch the…

A man was critically injured on New Year's Day after ranting against vaccine mandates and lighting himself on fire in public.

The incident occurred on Saturday evening in Melbourne, Australia. After vocally railing against the state of Victoria's vaccine mandates, the man doused himself in gasoline and set both himself and his car on fire, according to local news outlet the Herald Sun.

Police officers and firefighters on the scene doused the man with water in an attempt to extinguish the flame. They were eventually successful, with the help of several bystanders who worked to restrain the man.

"His skin was burning," one bystander told the Herald Sun. "He was on fire. His skin is stuck to [my] shirt. He was off his face screaming about the mandates."

"He poured gas on himself and on his car," another witness told the outlet. "It was on purpose. He was screaming about mandates. He was screaming 'no vax ID.'"

Following the incident, the man was rushed to a hospital with reportedly life-threatening injuries. Bystanders were forced to stay inside nearby businesses as authorities cordoned off the area. Transportation through the area was also disrupted as the investigation into the matter continued
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Re: This is how you really own the libs

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 11:47 pm
Dude should have just posted here. Liberals are getting owned hourly.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

IKYABWAI

Sin,
BrokenPsyche
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Whataboutism
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:22 am Liberals have always set themselves on fire. It's god damned hilarious when they do, too!
Liberals who self immolate fight authoritarian regimes. This asswipe in Australia is fighting a vaccine mandate. What a pussy. Hope it was worth it, pal!
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:22 pm
Papa Willie wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:22 am Liberals have always set themselves on fire. It's god damned hilarious when they do, too!
Liberals who self immolate fight authoritarian regimes. This asswipe in Australia is fighting a vaccine mandate. What a pussy. Hope it was worth it, pal!
Why lie, when the truth is right in front of you on that list. Guess it helps you sleep at night.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:30 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:22 pm
Why lie, when the truth is right in front of you on that list. Guess it helps you sleep at night.
Both fatmen in for the Whataboutism.