Dump endorses the vaccine

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Dump endorses the vaccine

Post by Screw_Michigan »

How have we not discussed this? Schmuck, time to get vaccinated!

This is nothing more than Dump looking at numbers of dead. They are all his supporters. He is losing literally thousands of them everyday. Someone is counting votes and doing a little extrapolating and getting worried.

Covid-19 came to this country and hit blue states first. NY, CA, WA. Dump thought it would stay in those states, so he downplayed it. And everyone from doctors to intelligence analysts tried hard to make him understand Covid was a fucking VIRUS and would spread, mutating along the way.

So a vaccine was created and blue states as well as democrats in red states got vaccinated. In a very short time, months only, Covid mutates to Delta variant, more infectious and more deadly than 19. It took off in the population of red states and started a killing spree no one alive today can remember. And it is taking out republican voters or leaving them with Long Haul Covid. Amazing.

Dump tried a strategy to kill off blue state voters and inadvertently is now killing off his own voters. It is so bad, he is taking flack from his own people for back tracking on vaccine advice, which he would not do unless he was desperate. When has Dump ever invited ridicule? Never, yet here he is, doing exactly that. The one and only reason is numbers. He certainly doesn't give a shit about their health. He does give a shit about their votes.

It must be worse than I even imagined.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Dump endorses the vaccine

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:10 am No. I already have natural immunities and there is no reason to put myself at risk of the side effects when natural immunities have proven to be stronger.

There is zero reason for risk when there is zero benefit.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

But Dump just said get vaccinated! He betrayed you.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

I look forward to schmuck being proven wrong.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

schmuck's doctor:

9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

9/27/22
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Conservatards in here were warned by me years ago not to embrace Dump.

He is a top rate shitbag.

He is a serial liar and a pitiful, nutless coward.
Don Dump is an extremely low character individual and is absolutely not to be trusted or relied upon.

He is an owed little bitch boy who won't step outside the boundaries his owners have set for him.
He will squat and piss where they tell him to.

Fvck him.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

schmick wrote:No. I already have natural immunities and there is no reason to put myself at risk of the side effects when natural immunities have proven to be stronger.

We’ll see.

Sent from my iPhone using a big network of tubes.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:35 am Ahhhh - basically wishing death on a fellow poster because he doesn’t want to follow your fucking Gestapo liberal agenda.

Like Hitler, you would EASILY be happy with 6 million conservative deaths to prove your point.

You’re a fucking Natzi in the truest sense of the word.
Vaccination was bipartisan before Covid. Even an unhealthy fat piece of shit like you had to have at least 10 vaccines to go to school. It was only after Dump politicized Covid when Dump cultists and GQPers decided that the Covid vaccine was a "fucking Gestapo liberal agenda."

WW
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:23 am Conservatards in here were warned by me years ago not to embrace Dump.

He is a top rate shitbag.

He is a serial liar and a pitiful, nutless coward.
Don Dump is an extremely low character individual and is absolutely not to be trusted or relied upon.

He is an owed little bitch boy who won't step outside the boundaries his owners have set for him.
He will squat and piss where they tell him to.

Fvck him.
You are unfortunately misinformed about the vaccine but you have always been 100% spot on about Dump and his cultists. Happy New Year, Dan Vogel!

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Happy New Year!
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:36 am schmuck's doctor:

Of course Diego ignores the fact that ivermectin is and has been approved for human use since the 70s.

Well that or he is too dumb to know the truth and just regurgitates what that guy Rich Maddow says every night.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Left Seater wrote:

Of course Diego ignores the fact that ivermectin is and has been approved for human use since the 70s.

Well that or he is too dumb to know the truth and just regurgitates what that guy Rich Maddow says every night.
It is not a anti-viral drug.

Sent from my iPhone using a big network of tubes.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

You are correct. However, Diego and others like make Maddow ignore that it has human uses.

They also totally ignore its possibilities because of Trump.

Here is a look at work going on.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7539925/
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 5:21 pm You are correct. However, Diego and others like make Maddow ignore that it has human uses.

They also totally ignore its possibilities because of Trump.

Here is a look at work going on.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7539925/
The only doctors issuing ivermectin for Covid 19 treatment are right wing quacks. You can have them. You gonna pick Dr Oz for Covid 19 treatment? :lol:

And yes, ivermectin is getting the short shaft because of Dump. He poisoned that well when he decided to embrace anti vaxxers and politicize mask wearing and vaccination and Covid's severity. If he had half a brain and a patriotic bone in his body, he would have know better. But alas...
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

schmick wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:10 am No. I already have natural immunities and there is no reason to put myself at risk of the side effects when natural immunities have proven to be stronger.

Math (and Herman Cain Award) says you’re wrong, again.
But don’t worry 88naziss loves your propaganda.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:30 pm

Aspirin is approved for use in humans too. Maybe you stupid fucks should use it to treat covid.

Fucking idiots.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Why do you eat babies?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:39 pm So to the 3 cum sockets - is Trump right now?
Yes, NOW he is. Even a broken clock is right twice a day and Dump is no exception.

Too bad over 500,000 of his cultists unnecessarily kilt themselves in tribute to a con man. And hundreds of them are going to do hard time in a federal penitentiary for storming the Capitol in his name.

Congrats!
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:52 pm Too bad over 500,000 of his cultists unnecessarily kilt themselves in tribute to a con man.
Link?

So balcks are now “his cultists”? They remain the least likely to get vaccinated when broken down by race.

But please link us up to death’s by 2016 Presidential voters.

Take your time.

:popcorn:
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

But you trust Faux news and Joe “I’m a moron” Rogan.