FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Woman breaks Jeopardy record of 20 wins

Post by FiatLux »

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Re: Woman breaks Jeopardy record of 20 wins

Post by smackaholic »

I look forward to the trannies making a mockery of women’s basketball.

It’s gonna be way more fun to watch than this or chick’s swimming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

And the best part is that "she" looks so much like the new host, Mayim Bialik (they could easily be cousins) that former champ and GOAT, Ken Jennings, has to fill in until "she" loses. Apparently it's just too weird to have them chatting loquaciously....fucking priceless...And it doesn't look like "she's" losing anytime soon. I think she's wearing an earpiece, so she can become a real "trans" hero, unlike the deputy Sec'y of Health freak, or the beefy swimmer "woman."

Before God was, I am
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

It's creepy in the least. Jeopardy was always accused of having topics and questions slanted towards men. "She" just adds fuel to that.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Women With Penises, con't...

Even though "she" keeps winning (like a fucking buzzsaw), she still has to live in Oakland and deal with the joqqers who can't read or write, and who really don't watch the show...

https://sf.funcheap.com/city-guide/oakl ... e-merritt/
Last edited by LTS TRN 2 on Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Um ..just sayin'..."Amy" ain't slowin' down. And if this freak--the quotidian of Ashkanazi inbreeding--succeeds in besting Ken Jennings' record, and doing so as a Woman with a Penis, an actual critical point has been passed...we're so fucked... :oops:
Last edited by LTS TRN 2 on Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The fact that you can un-ironically type those last to abortions proves we are indeed fucked.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Indeed, what's with his absurdly palsied grammar and syntax?

Meanwhile, "Amy" won again--in buzzsaw fashion, a total runaway.
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Got to love grammar smack.

Sin,
Dims and his proud boy traytorrs.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

And shit posting. I love shitposting.

Sin,
88naziis
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Kierland wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:13 am Got to love grammar smack.

Sin,
It's not just a wrong apostrophe, or a dropped letter, or even ending a sentence with a preposition. Rather, one's grammar and syntax reveal a great deal as to the basic thinking process of the speaker, as well as the nuanced contents of their thought. That is, we think as we write. And you appear to be a bear of little brain with a nasty disposition borne of the mental disorder that is Liberalism. And I feel sorry for anyone who ended up with you as their attorney.

As for the Proud Boys, they are genuine American heroes, period.

As for "Amy" who looks like Mayim's brother, she mentioned her "girlfriend" in yesterday's chat segment. So assuming "her" girlfriend is an actual woman, does that make "Amy" (real name Thomas) straight? I mean "Amy's" got a penis, which I think we can assume "she" uses during sex...? Just keep that image in mind and keep thinking about it. 8)
Before God was, I am
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

I'm tired of it all and agree with a recent article I read promoting the end of the show. I originated as a quiz show and selected people at random, with a maximum of wins set at 5. Right now there are many people like "Amy" who have been trying for years to get on the show. A practice guide is even available.
I'm for it, especially after Alex Trebek passing.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Used to be a yyyyuge jeopardy fan, but not so much the last 10-15 years as I've let insulting strangers on line take over to0 much of my leisure time.

But, I'm gonna have to tune in to watch this freak.

I will actually cheer it on, if it gets close to topping Jennings for the only record that means anything.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Indeed, Thomas Schneider, whom we all now know as "Amy" is indeed poised to blow away the Jeopardy record...Well?
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Wolfman wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:06 am I'm tired of it all and agree with a recent article I read promoting the end of the show. I originated as a quiz show and selected people at random, with a maximum of wins set at 5. Right now there are many people like "Amy" who have been trying for years to get on the show. A practice guide is even available.
I'm for it, especially after Alex Trebek passing.
You're onto it. Tom, who went all scorched earth again today, scored a perfect 1600 SAT and indeed planned for a shot on the show and a run. He's up to 38 wins and seems to be teasing the audience and camera with a bit of a beard..as though, just like the swimmer champion woman with a penis, he's rubbing it in. Yes...."Amy" is a real nut job despite his actual erudition. Jennings' tally of 78 wins would seem as safe as Brady's ridiculous career yardage, as well as Wilt's 100 point game. :shock:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:32 pm

Sin,
It's not just a wrong apostrophe, or a dropped letter, or even ending a sentence with a preposition. Rather, one's grammar and syntax reveal a great deal as to the basic thinking process of the speaker, as well as the nuanced contents of their thought. That is, we think as we write. And you appear to be a bear of little brain with a nasty disposition borne of the mental disorder that is Liberalism. And I feel sorry for anyone who ended up with you as their attorney.

As for "Amy" who looks like Mayim's brother, she mentioned her "girlfriend" in yesterday's chat segment. So assuming "her" girlfriend is an actual woman, does that make "Amy" (real name Thomas) straight? I mean "Amy's" got a penis, which I think we can assume "she" uses during sex...? Just keep that image in mind and keep thinking about it. 8)
Their traytorrious fuk whole’s gust Lyke yoo,.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Kierland wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:56 pm
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:32 pm

Sin,

Their traytorrious fuk whole’s gust Lyke yoo,.
Nope, anyone who is willing to stomp on a BLM flag in public is a genuine American hero. What's your excuse for your cowardice?
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Hates Black people and attacks the US government. Where have I heard this before?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Kierland wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:32 pm Hates Black people and attacks the US government. Where have I heard this before?
Who shares those sentiments? Hmm...Japan, Russia, Israel, China, both Koreas, Vietnam, Australia, Mexico? Everyone hates blacks, especially fellow blacks. Consider that no Asian nation would ever allow black "communities" to form in their lands. So now it's just a question of who attacks the U.S. government, obviously that's the BLM and "antifa" contagion.
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

At least you admit you’re a racist. So of course you blame the blacks. Fuckin Nazii. No wonder 88 loves you.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Kierland wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:34 pm At least you admit you’re a racist. So of course you blame the blacks. Fuckin Nazii. No wonder 88 loves you.
I didn't say anything about my sentiments, but rather noted the basic international perspective. Can you name any particular group that likes blacks? We know it's not fellow blacks, so...who ya got? Cuck liberals? It sure isn't Hispanics, Asians, Arabs, Jews, or Injuns. So...? :wink:
Before God was, I am
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

"She" loses tonight. A little bird told me so.

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Wolfman wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:08 pm "She" loses tonight. A little bird told me so.
Good call. And damn if He didn't tank. I bet they paid Him millions to to take a dive. The question was easy as fuck with the clue that the country in question has one of the top ten populations.
Before God was, I am
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

What was the question?

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

“She” missed Bangladesh?

Wow.

You’d think geography would be a strong suit of a 40 time winner.

Given the top 10 population it does t take too long to think through all those that don’t end in H and then figure it has to be an Asian/African shithole. I think it took me about 15-20 seconds. Pretty near all of them end in A

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Woman breaks Jeopardy record of 20 wins

Post by smackaholic »

Wonder if I can get them all?

Mostly in order.

China, India, USA, Indonesia, Russia, Nigeria, a few of the Stans, maybe? Brazil, Japan.