Omicron

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Re: Omicron

Post by Softball Bat »

Derron wrote:Remember the CDC and the Feds keep moving the goal posts on fully vaccinated. The question should be " How many boosters shots have you had ? "

The fact that the Covidians cannot see this and keep swallowing every load of Fauci vaccine ejaculate every day should explain the whole thing.
L45B wrote:Makes no fucking sense at all. My whole office is fully vaccinated and majority have taken their booster shot. What do they have to get tested for?

This bullshit will only continue as long as people tolerate it.
It is painfully obvious the the vaccine "strategy" is an absolute joke.

The folks who bought IN and got shot up do not want to face this.
They want to rationalize their choice.
Many of them double down on their decision (booster(s)) -- and pressure others to make the same decisions.

Not IN.

Good luck with your decision(s).
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:52 pm
schmick wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:49 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:38 pm

Jesus Pole-Vaulting Christ....The reason why has been stated many times. You're denser than a cube of solid lead.

Because there IS NO VACCINE for covid 19.
There is, but it doesn't work in the only way that your addled, underdeveloped brain can understand.

Wrong. The CDC and others moved the goalposts on the shots.

As has been pointed out to you multiple times we were told the vaccines would prevent spread and end the crisis. That was clearly untrue. Therefore the messaging changed when we could all see it was false.

You refusal to recognize this isn’t our fault.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

And let's not forget this malignant freak...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/63SiWdffaf7x/
Before God was, I am
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

schmick wrote:
BSmack wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:11 pm Just heard my town’s local Baptist minister went 15 with Covid-19. He’s now taking his eternal dirt nap after mocking church members who went to his services with masks on. And his back up is teetering on the brink. 11 days intubation and counting. Oh, and the dead guy ran and hiked and was generally in great shape. So yea, its just taking me maws and paw paws. Right?

Sent from my iPhone using a big network of tubes.
We're they given Monoclonal Antibodies, Ivermectin. ZPAK and NAD infusions while stacking vitamin D?
Stacking Vitamin D? Well if you’re not taking vitamin D in winter Rochester weather, you’re just asking for fatigue. But seriously have no idea what the guy was given, or gave himself. He didn’t show up to the hospital until he was so bad of he had to be intubated. So I would guess that he probably took whatever crap you think is going to fix Covid. Long and short of it is he’s not around to complain about it anymore. Unfortunately he already procreated so Darwin awards are not in the picture.

"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Is your google broken fatman?
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Papa Willie wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:43 pm How many Omicron deaths are there so far?
Enough for another winter lockdown :wink:
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That will give you more time to beat off to Shapiro and Carlson, unfortunately it will also give you more time to eat babies.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Omicron

Post by smackaholic »

BSmack wrote:Just heard my town’s local Baptist minister went 15 with Covid-19. He’s now taking his eternal dirt nap after mocking church members who went to his services with masks on. And his back up is teetering on the brink. 11 days intubation and counting. Oh, and the dead guy ran and hiked and was generally in great shape. So yea, its just taking me maws and paw paws. Right?

I mountain bike and hike. I am also 58 years old. How old was this dude?

I’d wager he was on the wrong side of 50. Bet he wasn’t 27.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Yeah, B, dude was the picture of healf...... :meds: :meds:
BSmack wrote:Oh, and the dead guy ran and hiked and was generally in great shape. So yea, its just taking me maws and paw paws. Right?

He was 64 and diabetic, dumbass.

But, by all means, dumbfukk, keep on insisting healthy 13 year olds get vaxed to stop the spread reduce the severity.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

L45B wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:45 pm Makes no fucking sense at all. My whole office is fully vaccinated and majority have taken their booster shot. What do they have to get tested for?
Jesus Pole-Vaulting Christ....The reason why has been stated many times. You're denser than a cube of solid lead.
Please enlighten as to the reason. The omicron variant doles out a light case of the sniffles at best, the goal now should be everyone get back to normal, wgaff if this variant goes thru their system, let herd immunity kick in, just like variants of the flu.

But for whatever reason, the public is being instructed to test test test (even if you’re asymptomatic— makes no sense), and quarantine if test positive. Panic button bullshit.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

L45B wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:22 am
L45B wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:45 pm Makes no fucking sense at all. My whole office is fully vaccinated and majority have taken their booster shot. What do they have to get tested for?
Please enlighten as to the reason. The omicron variant doles out a light case of the sniffles at best, the goal now should be everyone get back to normal, wgaff if this variant goes thru their system, let herd immunity kick in, just like variants of the flu.

But for whatever reason, the public is being instructed to test test test (even if you’re asymptomatic— makes no sense), and quarantine if test positive. Panic button bullshit.
Go ahead & tell us how many people contracting the omicron variant are developing long-haul covid.

And delta is still out there. Are you telling us that people will know exactly when they've not only become infectious, but which variant they have?

Herd immunity bullshit.

Anti-vaxxer bullshit.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

What’s it matter? The vaccine is available now for all aged 5 and above. Booster available. You’re just moving the goalposts again with the government’s next boogeyman story.

If the vax, at minimum, is supposed to reduce severity of symptoms, we vaccinated folk can go on living our lives without being inundated with political nonsense (case numbers, tests tests tests, number of coughs and sniffles, etc etc).

And if not, then what does that say?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:16 pm It says there is no vaccine and there are people in the media and the cdc that want people to die rather than admit that there are treatments for covid 19 other than the one their death cult leader fauci is pushing.
The only death cult around in the GQP telling its minions that the vaccines don't work.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

L45B wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:22 pm What’s it matter? The vaccine is available now for all aged 5 and above. Booster available. You’re just moving the goalposts again with the government’s next boogeyman story.

If the vax, at minimum, is supposed to reduce severity of symptoms, we vaccinated folk can go on living our lives without being inundated with political nonsense (case numbers, tests tests tests, number of coughs and sniffles, etc etc).

And if not, then what does that say?
Since when is data surrounding Covid19 political? And if you're going to say that the numbers are fudged to push an agenda you needn't look any farther than Floriduh, who has been completely withholding data & skewered the collection of data (as well as limiting test availability) all along.

If you're fully vaccinated & boosted that means there's a much greater chance that you'll survive being infected. However,....

1) It doesn't mean you can't get infected, and...

2) It doesn't mean that once those who are vaccinated become infected that they can't infect others (who might be at risk or unvaxxed).
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Nice dodge of the question posed Diego. But, hey its what you do.

But since the shots don't prevent infection and don't prevent spread, when/where does this end? Even if 98% of the population gets both shots (a pipe dream number), per your statements this will still be an issue. The shots don't prevent infection, nor do they prevent spread. So in your world we mask and social distance and stay out of the office and don't go to indoor events ever again?

No thanks.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I would say it’s impossible that you are that dumb (the reasons have been stated many times) but I have read your posts and you are that dumb.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That comment applies to you too fatman.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Left Seater wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:49 pm Nice dodge of the question posed Diego. But, hey its what you do.
Pot calling the kettle black, much?
The shots don't prevent infection, nor do they prevent spread.
It's been proven over & over again that those who are unvaxxed are much more likely to become infected.

Less people becoming infected means less people to spread the virus.

Why do you continually beat the dead horse of lies?
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:26 am
Left Seater wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:49 pm Nice dodge of the question posed Diego. But, hey its what you do.
Pot calling the kettle black, much?
The shots don't prevent infection, nor do they prevent spread.
It's been proven over & over again that those who are unvaxxed are much more likely to become infected.

Less people becoming infected means less people to spread the virus.

Why do you continually beat the dead horse of lies?

Pot meet kettle does not apply here. But I wouldn’t expect a short bus rider to understand that.

Pointing out the truth is hardly lying. Just because your heroes spread disinformation and are trying to change the definition of words doesn’t mean others are lying. Just be honest with yourself for once.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

But lying is lying which is all you do all day, that and eat babies.