RIP Bob Dole

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

RIP Bob Dole

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Bob was from an era when the GOP elected patriots and not anti-democratic traitors. People who actually accomplished things other than performative politics.

RIP Bob
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Re: RIP Bob Dole

Post by Kierland »

The true Abe Vigoda of politics. I thought he had been dead for years.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:55 pm The true Abe Vigoda of politics. I thought he had been dead for years.
He had been in rough shape for a while.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Kierland wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:55 pm The true Abe Vigoda of politics. I thought he had been dead for years.
Yeah, me too. I thought he croaked 10 years ago.
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:08 pm
He had been in rough shape for a while.
Being a 98 year old beat to fuck WW II veteran will do that to you. Rack him for hanging in that long.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Without looking it up, can you remember who Bob Dole's running mate was in 1996?
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:53 pm Without looking it up, can you remember who Bob Dole's running mate was in 1996?
Jack Kemp

What do I win?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Congratulations!
That was very impressive.

Former NFL (and CFL) QB.

:)
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Fought against government Cancer research (or anything else good done by the government), died of cancer. So basically leopards ate his face.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Kierland wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:35 am Fought against government Cancer research (or anything else good done by the government), died of cancer. So basically leopards ate his face.
Yeah … but he was 98. He had pretty decent BODE as far as cancer is concerned.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

He kicked Darwin’s ass, Cancer not so much.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You are dumber than dirt. A Bob Dole R from back when he was relevant is a D today.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Softball Bat wrote:Congratulations!
That was very impressive.

Former NFL (and CFL) QB.

:)
Longtime Western NY congressman. Won a couple of AFL titles with the Bills during the pre Super Bowl era.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

This is funny

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

schmick wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:43 pm The only reason the pedophile leftist cocksuckers are mentioning Bob Dole is because now he will finally start voting for democrats
Anyone who mentions pedos as much as you has diddled more than a few kids.

Sick fuck.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Papa Willie wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:39 pm
schmick wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:43 pm The only reason the pedophile leftist cocksuckers are mentioning Bob Dole is because now he will finally start voting for democrats
🤣🤣🤣

Lock the thread!
Rack this outgoing blast from a legend:
"I also confess that I’m a bit curious to learn and find if I am correct in thinking that heaven will look a lot like Kansas and to see, like others who have gone before me, if I will still be able to vote in Chicago."
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Needless to say, the GQP doesn't make 'em like ol' Bob anymore.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:32 pm Would love to have heard you when he was running for President. I can bet good money that you were the same pissed off little guy you are in here. You're only giving him a break because Biden wanted to get him in the sack.
I was 14 in 1996, wearing my Rage Against the Machine Evil Empire shirt and my Tennessee football hat.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 4:03 am You certainly still act that way.
Bitter, tard? I was a child prodigy.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:30 pm
Papa Willie wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 4:03 am You certainly still act that way.
Bitter, tard? I was a child prodigy.
Being racist is hardly something to be proud of.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

WTF are you projecting about now BrokenPsyche?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Does the fact that Dole supported Trump change your newfound admiration of Dole?

Anyhoo, rack Bob Dole. Came across as bitter old dude, but was actually a very funny. Just that his very dry humor didn't play so well among the sheep who seem to prefer fake niceness.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Bob Dole ran for president out of the same huddle as Pat Buchanan. Strike three!

At that time, Dole was arguably a racist and promoted fascist capitalistic economic policies, and had he actually become POTUS, our respect around the world would have been completely diminished. And on top of that, he was most definitely a racist.

But now that he is old and gone, he was actually a caring, patriotic veteran/hero who loved his country and worked side-by-side in a most friendly manner with all of his fellow liberal heroes in Congress. Ball four!

/s/
The Playbook
:meds:
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

This is all part of the lefties fake narrative that Rep and Dems all used to work together in bipartisan harmony until the Orange Menace came to town.

It is absolute bullshit. The dems have always played scorched earf political war. The reps over the last few decades just took it in the ass till Trump came along and decided to play a little old time hockey
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

schmick wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:28 am brainwashed children
And child prodigies
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:20 am This is all part of the lefties fake narrative that Rep and Dems all used to work together in bipartisan harmony until the Orange Menace came to town.
No doubt about that!

Sincerely,
Benghazi
Merrick Garland
Contract with America
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Keep kicking your own ass.

Do you even remember what was in the Contract with America? Only someone like you who hates America and the Constitution would be against it. For example:

It required all laws also apply to Congress
Required committee meetings be open to the public
Banned proxy votes in committee
Have a major audit of Congress for abuse or waste

Yeah, that sounds like a horrible thing. But if you are saying that wasn't supported by Liberals, then that says something about them.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.