High impact journalism…

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: High impact journalism…

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:51 pm Melania Trump's Christmas decorations were classy and beautiful like she is classy and beautiful.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't care, do you?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

schmick wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:51 pm The simp who wrote it is some Hindu fuck whose opinion about Christmas decorations means as much as my opinion about the pyres that fuck burnt his grandparents up in.

Leftists don't get to constantly yell shit like "stay in your lane" when those cocksuckers are constantly in everyone else's

Melania Trump's Christmas decorations were classy and beautiful like she is classy and beautiful. The leftist press never had a nice thing to say about her because of politics, but then attack anyone who says anything negative about the first tranny that was there before Melania or the first geriatric care taker that is there now.
How about Dump’s “decorations” on 1-6? Fuck off trayytor.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:00 am
schmick wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:51 pm Melania Trump's Christmas decorations were classy and beautiful like she is classy and beautiful.

I don't care, do you?
Fuck Chreeesmas!
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Hard to take anyone seriously who calls Melania classy and beautiful without a hint of irony. An illegal immigrant whore, Melania thought he days were best spent redecorating the White House into her special brand of dystopia. Jill Biden actually contributes to society, has a real career, and treats the White House with dignity and respect instead of her personal dystopian Fifth Avenue.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:49 am Was this about Trump? Go fuck some cancer packets.
Dump leads an insurrection on Jan 6 to overturn the results of a free and fair election he lost. F4t and Melty wants to talk about Melania's interior decoration skills. Flush this democracy down the shitter already.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Traytorr sucking traytorr cock.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Except for the Rs that won, those ballots were fine.

Sin,
Pedo obsessed in Rivertucky.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

schmick wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:50 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:26 pm
Papa Willie wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:49 am Was this about Trump? Go fuck some cancer packets.
Dump leads an insurrection on Jan 6 to overturn the results of a free and fair election he lost. F4t and Melty wants to talk about Melania's interior decoration skills. Flush this democracy down the shitter already.

Mass mailed and harvested ballots are neither free or fair.
60 judges (including Trump appointees) have said that you're an idiot.
9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

This^^^^^^.

The Dems put in place a system that was easy to cheat and pretty much impossible to catch said cheaters.

Where Trump fukked up was calling foul after the fact.

It doesn’t work that way. Unfortunately the Republicans sat on their hands and watched it all happen when they should have done something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:00 am

I don't care, do you?
Sure you don't. You been jerking off to Hillary's picture for decades now. Your baseline is very low.
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Papa Willie wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:20 pm
Kierland wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:07 pm Traytorr sucking traytorr cock.
You know you want to say “black cock”, nigglette. Do it.
That is so 2013. He has moved on.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:00 pm Everyone of them paid for.

I'm fine accepting the results of every election from 2018 on.... as long as the mail in ballots are thrown out.

2018 showed how the dems cheat the elections with mail in and harvested ballots. One of my homes had 11 California Governor recall ballots sent to it when I'm the only resident there and I'm registered in Nevada. The day after the ballots arrived 2 ladies knocked on my door asking for the ballots, none of which had my name on them. I asked them why they were mailed to my house when I am the owner of the house and my "primary" residence is in Nevada. Their answer was that it must have been a glitch in the system.
Glitch my ass. They thought the home didn't have anyone there and they mass mailed fake ballots to it that they were now trying to harvest so they could fill them out and mail them in. One of the ladies had about 40 ballots in her hand as they had no doubt collected them from my neighbors who 3 or 4 houses of them live in Hawaii most the time now.

All mail in ballots are suspect, there is no secure chain of custody. I will support allowing voters to vote for several days and vote in several locations but you must be a legal voter, vote by finger print, your vote only counts where your primary residence is and you only get to vote once.
Elections are rigged, unless the GQP wins them.

Sincerely,
The GQP
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Oh, and Suckaholic?
Screw_Michigan wrote:
The candidate of you shitbags won't accept the peaceful transfer of power.

Nice going, shitstains. Fuck you all.
I was right
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Derron57 wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:48 pm
Papa Willie wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:20 pm
Kierland wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:07 pm Traytorr sucking traytorr cock.
You know you want to say “black cock”, nigglette. Do it.
That is so 2013. He has moved on.
Because I ran mvskkkal which was the reason for using it in the first place.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

schmick wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:00 pm Everyone of them paid for.

I'm fine accepting the results of every election from 2018 on.... as long as the mail in ballots are thrown out.

2018 showed how the dems cheat the elections with mail in and harvested ballots. One of my homes had 11 California Governor recall ballots sent to it when I'm the only resident there and I'm registered in Nevada. The day after the ballots arrived 2 ladies knocked on my door asking for the ballots, none of which had my name on them. I asked them why they were mailed to my house when I am the owner of the house and my "primary" residence is in Nevada. Their answer was that it must have been a glitch in the system.
Glitch my ass. They thought the home didn't have anyone there and they mass mailed fake ballots to it that they were now trying to harvest so they could fill them out and mail them in. One of the ladies had about 40 ballots in her hand as they had no doubt collected them from my neighbors who 3 or 4 houses of them live in Hawaii most the time now.

All mail in ballots are suspect, there is no secure chain of custody. I will support allowing voters to vote for several days and vote in several locations but you must be a legal voter, vote by finger print, your vote only counts where your primary residence is and you only get to vote once.
Nice anecdotal evidence, if even true....
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Of course it’s not true, Shedick lies about everything. This is why 88nazzis loves him so much.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Free flowing lies.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:19 pm No way your Gods would ever do something like that, right nigglette?
I thought you had him on ignore? Obviously not, considering how you have responded to every single post he made today.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:08 pm
Papa Willie wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:19 pm No way your Gods would ever do something like that, right nigglette?
I thought you had him on ignore? Obviously not, considering how you have responded to every single post he made today.
He is so fattt and stupid he doesn’t know what he is doing from day to day.
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:26 pm Dump leads an insurrection on Jan 6 to overturn the results of a free and fair election he lost.
So how was this "insurrection" put down then ?

You would think that one of the richest men in the free world could probably buy the best bunch of fortune soldiers, equipment and talent available and would probably not rely on a bunch of ANTIFa wanna be skurfers to "iinsurrect" the government.

I give the " insurrection" an "F" for execution, but A + for best theater political production of the year ( after covid of course) and the psy op that has you swallowing gallons of woke jizz.
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Kierland wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:15 pm Because I ran mvskkkal which was the reason for using it in the first place.
I am not a doctor or anything, but even the most elementary level of education shows that you are clearly have delusions of grandeur when you self gloss that you, the lowly multiple time Board Bitch winner ran him with your balck cock smack. He was up your ass so many times you could not have ran a fucking hamster up there any longer.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I know you hate that you looked up to him and he turned out to be a whiny little bitch and a fraud but he was run and it was me that done it.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron57 wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:30 pm I am not a doctor or anything, but even the most elementary level of education shows that you are clearly have delusions of grandeur when you self gloss that you, the lowly multiple time Board Bitch winner ran him with your balck cock smack. He was up your ass so many times you could not have ran a fucking hamster up there any longer.
Mvscunt is now posting at the even more racist board with the even further right wingers, if that was even possible. He's in better company, apparently.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

He is in his safe space.