Congratulations Cook County, Illinois

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Re: Congratulations Cook County, Illinois

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Kierland wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:00 am This will be a waste of time but just maybe it’s not their skin color but the way people treat and have treated them BECAUSE of their skin color? But of course that would mean you would have to be truthful and nuanced and we all know you are too dumb for that.
But none of the current black "youth" have experienced any sort of Jim Crow discrimination at all. On the contrary, there are now routinely all sorts of Affirmative Action polices and programs to openly discriminate in favor of blacks--and thus against whites. Your passive suggestion is the very poached egg handshake itself of Liberalism going back to Harper Lee and Howard Zinn. To suggest that the amount of violence, rape and incest (often at the same time) committed by blacks is any different in Africa than here is simply not true. Consider that no Asian nation would ever allow black "communities" to form in their lands. Consider that Lincoln in 1864 when victory seemed assured, commenced on a plan to deport the freed slaves to Brazil and Africa. But alas...and here we are...this just in...

LOS ANGELES, California — Police are searching for the armed robbers who stole $100,000 of jewelry at gunpoint Tuesday from guests at the Intercontinental Hotel on Wilshire in downtown L.A. who were waiting in the valet lobby for an Uber ride.

Excuse me, the Wilshire? Not exactly Skid Row.... :shock:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I told you you were too stupid to understand the very world you live in and that I would be wasting my time. You didn’t even bring up any of the relevant current racism or analyze Jim Crow correctly. Not a coincidence that you are stupid AND racist.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Kierland wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:04 am I told you you were too stupid to understand the very world you live in and that I would be wasting my time. You didn’t even bring up any of the relevant current racism or analyze Jim Crow correctly. Not a coincidence that you are stupid AND racist.
What "relevant current racism"? A "correct analysis" of Jim Crow? Are you kidding? You're lapsing into Woke rhetoric? Really? :lol:

But...no suggestions at all as to how to deal with the problems of Cook County? :wink:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:53 am
Kierland wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:04 am I told you you were too stupid to understand the very world you live in and that I would be wasting my time. You didn’t even bring up any of the relevant current racism or analyze Jim Crow correctly. Not a coincidence that you are stupid AND racist.
What "relevant current racism"? A "correct analysis" of Jim Crow? Are you kidding? You're lapsing into Woke rhetoric? Really? :lol:

But...no suggestions at all as to how to deal with the problems of Cook County? :wink:
You don’t even understand how we got here. How the fuck are you supposed to understand how to fix it. You think it has to do with their melanin which makes you a racist. Probably for the same reasons as mvskkkal, you love Black Cock.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

By thriving you mean killing the planet?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Kierland wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:31 pm
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:53 am

You don’t even understand how we got here. How the fuck are you supposed to understand how to fix it. You think it has to do with their melanin which makes you a racist. Probably for the same reasons as mvskkkal, you love Black Cock.
No one said anything about their skin color. It's their behavior, period.

But what does having a intersectional Woke analysis of the systemic racism bred in the bone of this nation have to do with a solution? What are you going to offer even if the "1619 Project" is accepted as valid? So what? When and how does a solution begin to be at least discussed by liberals?
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You act like nobody saw you type “black” like 20 times in this thread you black cock sucking trog. It is your whole argument.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Kierland wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:39 pm You act like nobody saw you type “black” like 20 times in this thread you black cock sucking trog. It is your whole argument.
Yes, but it's not a concern that "black people' are using our drinking fountains, or moving in next door. No, the whole crisis is about violent crime, period. We can expand to the sonic sewage of hip-hop and how this plays a deceptively large role in forming the toxic behavior. Or we could discuss the dreadful dietary habits of the black communities. Or we could examine the alarming rate of undiagnosed and untreated mental illness in that group. What, 40-50%? But for now we're addressing the violent crime. Where do you live? What general metro area?
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

This just in, con't...

Hey, it's the acting mayor's nephew...and for those too lazy to read the article, the 14 year-old Wakandan car-jacked and raped an 84 year-old woman.

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking- ... aign=64474
Last edited by LTS TRN 2 on Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Before God was, I am
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Kierland wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:39 pm You act like nobody saw you type “black” like 20 times in this thread you black cock sucking trog. It is your whole argument.
Ohhhhh there it is finally...the long awaited dreaded black cock blast.

Where you been home boy ??? Out of the basement, turned the page on the play book, back in the saddle again with that oh so familiar and anticipated black cock smack, its like you never let up on it.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Moving Sale wrote:TED talks

88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:48 pm
Yes, but it's not a concern that "black people' are using our drinking fountains, or moving in next door. No, the whole crisis is about violent crime, period. We can expand to the sonic sewage of hip-hop and how this plays a deceptively large role in forming the toxic behavior. Or we could discuss the dreadful dietary habits of the black communities. Or we could examine the alarming rate of undiagnosed and untreated mental illness in that group. What, 40-50%? But for now we're addressing the violent crime. Where do you live? What general metro area?
Or you could examine how we got to that place. You know the causes not the symptoms. But your a lover of black cock disguising your love for displeasure so your are so fucked in the head you are never going to get it.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Derron57 wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:18 am
Ohhhhh there it is finally...the long awaited dreaded black cock blast.

Where you been home boy ??? Out of the basement, turned the page on the play book, back in the saddle again with that oh so familiar and anticipated black cock smack, its like you never let up on it.
Talk to turd he’s the one that loves black cock
I’m just pointing it out, Methhead man.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:01 pm Methhead man.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You should do an hourly update ya fattt lazy fuck.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Papa Willie wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:45 pm Week in Progress (12/5 – 12/11)
Shot & Killed: 5
Shot & Wounded: 34
Total Shot: 39
Total Homicides: 5
S in a week's time 5 were killed & 34 were shot & wounded....

In slightly over an hour 60 people were killed & 867 were injured, but you don't seem so concerned about that. Why is that?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That wasn’t an hourly update. You are falling behind you fatt lazy fuck.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Papa Willie wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 4:06 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:56 pm
Papa Willie wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:45 pm Week in Progress (12/5 – 12/11)
Shot & Killed: 5
Shot & Wounded: 34
Total Shot: 39
Total Homicides: 5
S in a week's time 5 were killed & 34 were shot & wounded....

In slightly over an hour 60 people were killed & 867 were injured, but you don't seem so concerned about that. Why is that?
60 on 1/6?

Why lie?

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/11/how-m ... itol-riot/

PS: They were fucking idiots. Can you say that about those people in Chicago?
No shit that there weren't 60 killed on 1/6. That should have been your first clue that I wasn't referring to the GQP Insurrection. But I guess that makes a big statement on your skills at deductive reasoning.

This also shows how much you actually care about people being murdered by gunfire.

Try 10/1, Gordo.
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Papa Willie wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 4:43 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 4:13 pm
Papa Willie wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 4:06 pm
60 on 1/6?

Why lie?

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/11/how-m ... itol-riot/

PS: They were fucking idiots. Can you say that about those people in Chicago?
No shit that there weren't 60 killed on 1/6. That should have been your first clue that I wasn't referring to the GQP Insurrection. But I guess that makes a big statement on your skills at deductive reasoning.

This also shows how much you actually care about people being murdered by gunfire.

Try 10/1, Gordo.
People die all the time.
Thank you for admitting that your accusations that others don't care about gunfire deaths was just projection & hypocritical bullshit.
At least that guy had the decency to blow his brains out.
1) Nobody who willfully takes the life of another person w/o legal justification has a shred of decency, much less 60 of them.

2) I'm sure that quite a few families (if not most) would disagree that he took the decent way out. I'd bet they were angry that he took the easy way out instead of facing trial & punishment for his crimes.
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Papa Willie wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 4:43 pm People die all the time.
Then STFU about caring about Detroit or philly or Chicago you fat stupid racist.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Then STFU garbage person.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Where is my update? Do you even care about this subject like even a little?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Kierland wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:00 pm
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:48 pm
Or you could examine how we got to that place. You know the causes not the symptoms. But your a lover of black cock disguising your love for displeasure so your are so fucked in the head you are never going to get it.
How we got to this place? Well obviously it was due to not following up on Lincoln's deportation plan. He was a wise man and understood perfectly that a primitive population cannot simply blend in and coexist with a Western, technologically based culture. Same with the Native tribes.

But frankly, while I know it's all-but petty to place importance on basic grammar and syntax, your tortured little snippets of bile mixed with a peculiar fascination with black male genitalia are not indicative of a coherent, let alone observant, character. And I refer in particular to your last tortured sentence.
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Finally you admit to being racist garbage. One day you might even admit it’s because you crave black cocks.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Kierland wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:14 am Finally you admit to being racist garbage. One day you might even admit it’s because you crave black cocks.
So that really is your reflexive go-to response to just about everything? Um, I'd say you're the one doing all the craving.

But as to your mewling suggestion that we must first thoroughly examine the causes of the black pathologies before we can begin to suggest dealing with the symptoms, consider if you woke in the night to find your house on fire. Are you going to insist on determining the cause--gas leak, arson, someone smoking in bed?, etc.--before you start dealing with the actual fire? Of course not, so why are you suggesting such idiocy for dealing with the outrageous amount of black violent crime? And what IS your suggestion? Anything? Or just your on-going fascination with black male genitalia? :?:
Before God was, I am
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Kierland wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:14 am Finally you admit to being racist garbage. One day you might even admit it’s because you crave black cocks.
Two days in a row with black cock blasts. Keep it coming big boy, you will get there !
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Papa Willie wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:14 am
Papa Willie wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:31 pm
Kierland wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:32 pm Then STFU garbage person.
Oh no - I'm merely putting these stats out because I know it's destroying your pitiful life even more. I like seeing you suffer. :lol:
Week in Progress (12/5 – 12/11)
Shot & Killed: 7
Shot & Wounded: 40
Total Shot: 47
Total Homicides: 7

So in the last half day, 2 more were shot and killed and 6 more were shot and wounded.

So Pedo - do conservatives do this much killing each day?
Who do you think is supplying the firearms from other states?
9/27/22
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:20 pm
Good lord are you serious with that take? Talk about the biggest deflection ever.

But let’s just assume a truck bring guns into the city and drops them off on every street corner each week for resident to claim, free of charge. So what. That doesn’t remove any of the responsibility from the person who uses the gun to shoot or kill another person.

Seriously, look in the mirror here.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
Papa Willie wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:14 am
Papa Willie wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:31 pm Oh no - I'm merely putting these stats out because I know it's destroying your pitiful life even more. I like seeing you suffer. :lol:
Week in Progress (12/5 – 12/11)
Shot & Killed: 7
Shot & Wounded: 40
Total Shot: 47
Total Homicides: 7

So in the last half day, 2 more were shot and killed and 6 more were shot and wounded.

So Pedo - do conservatives do this much killing each day?
And I’ll bet, every last fukking one was a semi auto handgun. Likely 9mm. They weren’t the evil “assault rifles” your side vilifies continually.

The problem is not guns. The problem is we treat the criminals who wield them with kids gloves. Also is the fact that said criminals know that most cops are looking the other way, counting the days til retirement.

When these gangs of thugs know Johnny Law will come after them with a vengeance, some may consider other lines of work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

schmick wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:04 pm A firearm isn't going to point and shoot its self at someone any more than a car is going to steer and accelerate its self at someone.
And yet we require that vehicle operators go through training, renew their licenses every few years (well, except for AZ), and require owners carry insurance in case something happens.

Guns? Not so much.

So much for your analogy comparing cars & guns....
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Of course you want more government regulations and involvement.

Where does it stop? Why not have training and regulations regarding parenting before allowing people to have sex?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:22 pm
schmick wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:04 pm A firearm isn't going to point and shoot its self at someone any more than a car is going to steer and accelerate its self at someone.
And yet we require that vehicle operators go through training, renew their licenses every few years (well, except for AZ), and require owners carry insurance in case something happens.

Guns? Not so much.

What about my Spay and Neuter proposal for Section Ape? It's obviously the only solution to the otherwise intractable and ever growing crisis.
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

schmick wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:16 am

Guns? Not so much.

Lies.

I have not taken a driving test since 1988 and have only taken the written test one time since 1988 when I just had to take half of it. I haven't even had to take a new picture for the CDL since 2010
I have to take written tests, classes and pass accuracy tests every 2 years to keep my CCW license.
But keep spewing nonsense, retarded faggot, you're good at it.
Which has nothing to do with owning a gun. So more bullshit from Shedick.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Guns? Not so much.

Lies.

I have not taken a driving test since 1988 and have only taken the written test one time since 1988 when I just had to take half of it. I haven't even had to take a new picture for the CDL since 2010
I have to take written tests, classes and pass accuracy tests every 2 years to keep my CCW license.
Did you forget to include how much insurance you carry for the gun?
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Poor Diego keeps swinging and missing. Now he is onto insurance? Do you even think before you start banging away on your keyboard?

People carry specific auto insurance. I, as a gun owner and CCP holder do not carry any specific gun insurance. Nor is my umbrella policy limit any higher because of the gun ownership.

But keep swinging, it’s amusing.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Cali had no problem with guns till some black guys showed up at the capital with guns. So blame the racist, once again.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Congratulations Cook County, Illinois

Post by smackaholic »

Diego in Seattle wrote:

Guns? Not so much.

Lies.

Did you forget to include how much insurance you carry for the gun?
The insurance argument is utter bullshit. Here is why.

In normal everyday use of a motor vehicle, accidents happen and insurance is there to protect people from losing their property during these accidents.

With firearms, it is different. They don’t just jump out of holsters and accidentally shoot people…..well, unless your name is Alex Baldwin.

It’s not like you can blast some fukker in the face and go whoops, my bad. Good thing I got insurance.

Nope, you fukking gun Not Zees want insurance because you will use it as a tool to impede the lawful possession by people who chose to arm themselves.

Regarding licensing and training, I’m good with it, so long as it’s reasonable and does not keep people from owning guns because the training is too expensive.

As for registration, fukk no.

I don’t want the government knowing who has what so they can come around and round them up….. “for our safety”.

There’s a good reason Hitler was a huge fan of registration. Makes rounding people up and loading them on boxcars a little less messy.

mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

smackaholic wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:07 pmNope, you fukking gun Not Zees want insurance because you will use it as a tool to impede the lawful possession by people who chose to arm themselves.
The use of tools to impede lawful activities is acceptable to you conservatives. See demanding that women watch an anti-choice video before having a legal abortion & demanding that doctors have admitting privileges at local hospitals in order to perform abortions.
Regarding licensing and training, I’m good with it, so long as it’s reasonable and does not keep people from owning guns because the training is too expensive.
Yet I bet you have no problem with requiring indigent persons to find transportation to the nearest DMV (sometimes it can be beyond the local bus system's reach) & pay for an ID.
As for registration, fukk no.

I don’t want the government knowing who has what so they can come around and round them up….. “for our safety”.

There’s a good reason Hitler was a huge fan of registration. Makes rounding people up and loading them on boxcars a little less messy.

Stop spouting the propaganda of the gun manufactures. You ammosexuals told us that Clinton was going to take all the guns. Then it was Obama. Now another Dem is president & you're spouting the same garbage that wasn't true during the previous two Dem administrations. You're just allowing the NRA to make you into useful idiots.
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes what about abortion. Awesome argument for guns.