Maxwell case.

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Re: Maxwell case.

Post by Mikey »

Those guys, in particular, are definite sleazebags.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

2nd.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Wipe the slate clean, expose all those shady motherfuckers.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I would just like to beat the rush and offer my condolences to the Maxwell family for the untimely suicide of Jizzlane.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Maxwell

88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

You guys have high hopes that anyone other than Maxwell gets busted on this.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

smackaholic wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:07 pm I would just like to beat the rush and offer my condolences to the Maxwell family for the untimely suicide of Jizzlane.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

I watched the first two episodes last weekend with the wife. She fell asleep part way into the second episode, which is too bad because the arrival on the scene of Billy Preston about halfway through changes the whole dynamic.

Yes a little long and maybe boring but I was fascinated by the entire thing. To watch the creative process, and these guys were still in their 20s. Billy was only 23 at the time and had known them since 1962 when he played in Little Richard's band as a 16 YO.

We're going to go back and pick it up again in the second episode. That being said, we did skip forward the other day to the rooftop concert. Fuck those guys were good. Lennon and McCartney, especially, seem to have been born to perform together. This footage really shows it. Those clips from the old stadium shows don't do them justice. Too bad they couldn't get along.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Papa Willie wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:16 pm
Moby Dick wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:43 pm You guys have high hopes that anyone other than Maxwell gets busted on this.
It’d be nice, but you’re absolutely right. They’ll all be able to buy their way out of it.
Not happening. Not only will no one get convicted, including Maxwell, but no prominent names will even be mentioned, let alone impugned. Why? Because the prosecution--headed up by Comey's daughter(!!)--who also represented the notorious bad cop (quad homicide) who was briefly Epstein's cellmate--is not calling any of the witnesses who were naming names (Prince Andrew, Dershowitz, Bill Richardson, etc). None. And the four "victims" who are being offered as witnesses will rather easily be depicted as underage prostitutes, and it's "she said, she said," and a tie goes to the runner.
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Mikey wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:57 pm I watched the first two episodes last weekend with the wife. She fell asleep part way into the second episode, which is too bad because the arrival on the scene of Billy Preston about halfway through changes the whole dynamic.

Yes a little long and maybe boring but I was fascinated by the entire thing. To watch the creative process, and these guys were still in their 20s. Billy was only 23 at the time and had known them since 1962 when he played in Little Richard's band as a 16 YO.

We're going to go back and pick it up again in the second episode. That being said, we did skip forward the other day to the rooftop concert. Fuck those guys were good. Lennon and McCartney, especially, seem to have been born to perform together. This footage really shows it. Those clips from the old stadium shows don't do them justice. Too bad they couldn't get along.
Notice how they're basically always dosed? They'd learned about basic "microdosing" and all three--Ringo excepted of course--are twinkling throughout, especially Sir Paul.
Before God was, I am
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

LTS wrote:Not happening. Not only will no one get convicted, including Maxwell, but no prominent names will even be mentioned, let alone impugned. Why?
If you are in -----> the club, <----- then fvck all is ever going to happen to you.

And if "the club" allows your promotion, you don't tug on Superman's cape or else you get -----> JFK'd.

They'll blow your ass away in broad daylight, right in front of the world, and some little twat stain will be the fall guy.

See how that works?

That's how that works.

Werd.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Softball Bat wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:07 pm
LTS wrote:Not happening. Not only will no one get convicted, including Maxwell, but no prominent names will even be mentioned, let alone impugned. Why?
If you are in -----> the club, <----- then fvck all is ever going to happen to you.

And if "the club" allows your promotion, you don't tug on Superman's cape or else you get -----> JFK'd.

They'll blow your ass away in broad daylight, right in front of the world, and some little twat stain will be the fall guy.

See how that works?

That's how that works.

Werd.
It was Maxwell's father who was in deep with Mossad, and he was indeed whacked unceremoniously--dumped off of his own yacht, with a convenient corruption charge suddenly looming. Epstein of course was working hand in glove with Mossad as far as the massive blackmail scheme achieved with Lolita Island, etc. And in both cases Mossad and its handlers decided to "pull it," as Silverstein said about WTC 7. But this Maxwell case is basically damage control with the clear intent to shield the famous while appearing to go after the pimp bitch. But no convictions.
Before God was, I am
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:11 am all three--Ringo excepted of course--are twinkling throughout, especially Sir Paul.
And you’re not?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Mikey wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:53 am
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:11 am all three--Ringo excepted of course--are twinkling throughout, especially Sir Paul.
And you’re not?
The whole lockdown has undermined the shroom market, and no one makes actual LSD anymore. But there's other boutique psychedelics these days. For example,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/25I-NBOMe

But it's pretty rare in my case. For his part, Lennon said that heading into 1970 or so, he had taken so much acid that all the colors seem to have drained out from everything, and his ego completely disappeared--whatever exactly that means. He went straight into smack at that point.
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Papa Willie wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:34 am
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:11 am
Mikey wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:57 pm I watched the first two episodes last weekend with the wife. She fell asleep part way into the second episode, which is too bad because the arrival on the scene of Billy Preston about halfway through changes the whole dynamic.

Notice how they're basically always dosed? They'd learned about basic "microdosing" and all three--Ringo excepted of course--are twinkling throughout, especially Sir Paul.
I think they were drunk a few times, but they didn’t trip all that much - certainly towards the end. Keep in mind that they didn’t completely fuck away money, and a lot of it was going out when they did this.

Finally, the 6 hours we got out of this came out of about 150 hours of film.

Back to the subject. Out of curiosity, I watched CBS News tonight. Want to guess how much time they spent on the Maxwell case?

What I'm getting at in my tippy-toe way is that both John and Paul, and George, were so fucking high and loosed in these few weeks to which we're privy...and moreover the caustic egotism of P and J towards G is foul indeed. And I refer in point to the accrued "microdosing" that has clearly rendered them babbling as they attempt to communicate--1:00..Sir Paul and George trying to make a coherent sentence....it's obvious they're both baked beyond actual rational discussion about a particular song.
Before God was, I am
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Steve Jobs' widow going down would be hilarious. Make it happen, Schmickity.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

He has to polish is dunce cap and then he will get right on it.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

schmick wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:40 pm Don't believe the Donald.ever went to fuck Island. Epstein and Maxwell did go to his country club though
Of course you don't.

And as usual, you're wrong.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

schmick wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:12 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:47 pm
schmick wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:40 pm Don't believe the Donald.ever went to fuck Island. Epstein and Maxwell did go to his country club though
Of course you don't.

Where does it say Trump spent any time on Epstein's Island? Looks like just a generic back patting when asked if he knew Epstein, even in a far left biased rag like vanity fair they don't claim Trump was ever on fuck Island.
I'll admit that I apparently misread a paragraph. But if one reads the whole article they can see how not only was Dump a customer of Epstein's, but engaged in the same type of pimp for young Russian women (through his own modeling agency).

And the last part of the article shows why Epstein is like mistletoe....they didn't/don't hang themselves.
9/27/22
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

It goes a lot deeper than mere underage girls and pedos. One of the most regular guests on Lolita Island was Kevin Spacey, who of course is completely gay, but what was occurring was not sex, but snuffing--murdering!--young men in some sort of horrific satanic depravity. But of course the prosecution has rested after presenting its four witnesses--and Maxwell prepares to call thirty-five as the defense commences.
Before God was, I am
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

L45B wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:45 am Wipe the slate clean, expose all those shady motherfuckers.
The only actual exposure would be a consistent thread of jewish supremacist dogma throughout every action Maxwell handled front man Epstein through for... someone else. What can you do? Nothing. It's a show trial, just like Epstein's 'suicide'.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Of course you don't.

The insistence on tarring Trump, when a mountain of more credible evidence exists for Clinton, is why folks move away from traditional media.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

That deserves a rack.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:54 pm
Of course you don't.

The insistence on tarring Trump, when a mountain of more credible evidence exists for Clinton, is why folks move away from traditional media.
Both are pedo scum. Why are you sucking Dump’s cock again? Is it for the copious amounts of amphetamines running thru is entire body?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Can even read you kid killing/eating blob of shit?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Kierland wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 3:58 pm
Innocent Bystander wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:54 pm
Of course you don't.

Both are pedo scum. Why are you sucking Dump’s cock again? Is it for the copious amounts of amphetamines running thru is entire body?
That's nice personal smack. No one has racked you, so I will.

Anyway, Trump cooperated with authorities, and further banned Epstein after Epstein pulled his grift on a kid within Trump's property. Clinton was fucking Maxwell, then invited her to Chelsea's wedding. Which one is worth more condemnation?

Trump gets repeatedly dissed for his tongue in cheek sarcasm about Epstein liking em young; no such repeated mentions of Epstein's involvement with the Clinton Foundation. Which one is more important?
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

I am absolutely certain she will hang her self after being strangled by her self.

Sent from my iPhone using a big network of tubes.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Everyone knows Trump was a world class carouser in his day. His favorite targets were typically twenty something supermodels. If there is any evidence of him prowling on 15 year olds, let's see it.

BTW, him running into Epstein and saying a few nice words about him 20 years ago is kinda slim evidence. I'm sure anyone could put together video evidence of him saying nice words about thousands of people he had little contact with.

And if you can produce any evidence of him doing anything remotely as depraved as Clinton getting blown in the OO while Prez by a 22 year old underling, I'd like to see it as well.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

The jury's still out, and will come back with Not Guilty. Why? Because the prosecution deliberated withheld the most damning witnesses and evidence. But don't worry, no one riots and loots over some elite yenta bitch protecting the power pedos being let go.
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Papa Willie wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:00 am
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:25 am The jury's still out, and will come back with Not Guilty. Why? Because the prosecution deliberated withheld the most damning witnesses and evidence. But don't worry, no one riots and loots over some elite yenta bitch protecting the power pedos being let go.
If I had to guess, I'd say that the defense got the worst, dumbest witnesses that they could find. Why? Because I'm sure that they were probably told that their families would all die if they came up with good witnesses.

If Maxwell DOES go to jail, she might live 2 weeks.

It's like Oswald pt. II.
No, you've got it backwards. The prosecution offered the tards, only four, while the Ghis bitch marched 35 witnesses who all confirmed her moral stature and deportment. Not Guilty...wanna bet? :wink: :wink:
Before God was, I am
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

It's the best system money can buy.
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:33 pm Steve Jobs' widow going down
I would watch, and so would you.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron57 wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 3:33 am I would watch, and so would you.
Duhron made a funnay! Yay!
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Guilty on 5 of 6 counts.
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:20 pm Guilty on 5 of 6 counts.
You think Dump called her to wish her well after sentencing?

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Damn, well I'm happy to be wrong in my prediction. Any opportunity for deals for her giving up names is long gone. Wow, now let's watch the Theranos trial verdict.... :popcorn:
Before God was, I am
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1