It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: BLM terrorist gets out on bail and crashes car through parade

Post by Screw_Michigan »

#bancars
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Pretty sure this terrorist is going away for a long time. Even worse that he was on $1,000 bond for running down his baby momma in a gas station parking lot earlier this month.

#bancars
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:04 pm #bancars
Typical liberal response. Ban the physical item.

But it also sounds like there should be a review of the DA's office or the judge who granted the $1000 bail in the previous case that the guy was just released on. I also saw a report that the guy was guilty of bail jumping. If so, how in the world can bail be set at $1000?
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

No surprise that it's a jogger. And no surprise that the media is going full crickets mode on the obvious hate crime.

And here's the jogger himself, no surprises...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhFiHjFHmeE
Before God was, I am
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I think she got sacked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

schmick wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:24 pm BLM terrorist Darrel Brooks who had just been "bailed out" of jail got in to a Ford Escape and plowed through a Christmas Parade injuring or killing over 45 people in Wisconsin
Leftist pedophiles will be along here shortly to say that Brooks was a victim of racism and the Christmas Parade in Wisconsin was a dog whistle from the klan.
He's a psychopath, not BLM.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Poster child for why cash bonds are not only necessary but should be set on the higher end.

Is anyone really shocked that the DA cooperated with the group trying to eliminate cash bonds also set a ridiculously low bond for a bail jumping charge?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Bonds should be based on financial ability to pay them. Same with traffic fines (I believe some Nordic country does this - possibly Sweden). The current system is a violation of the 8th & 14th Amendments.

But yeah, $1,000 bail for either ADW-Auto or Attempted Murder is far too low.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:54 pm Bonds should be based on financial ability to pay them. Same with traffic fines (I believe some Nordic country does this - possibly Sweden). The current system is a violation of the 8th & 14th Amendments.

The problem is that the justice system devalues violent crimes when a car is the weapon. Shoot someone or stab someone? $1 million bond or no bond for you. Run over your baby mama? Only $1000 bond because there's the slightest shred of a possibility, until trial and conviction, that it was truly an accident and not a vicious violent crime.

Then again, the best way to get away with murder in the US is wait for someone to be on foot, mostly crossing the street, run them over, and then tell the police, and only tell them, that they either darted in your way, you didn't see them, or some other victim blaming excuse, then shut the hell up and hire a good lawyer.

The odds will be against you ever seeing the inside of a jail cell.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:46 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:54 pm Bonds should be based on financial ability to pay them. Same with traffic fines (I believe some Nordic country does this - possibly Sweden). The current system is a violation of the 8th & 14th Amendments.

The problem is that the justice system devalues violent crimes when a car is the weapon. Shoot someone or stab someone? $1 million bond or no bond for you. Run over your baby mama? Only $1000 bond because there's the slightest shred of a possibility, until trial and conviction, that it was truly an accident and not a vicious violent crime.
The issue might be with the DA's office in how they charged him. They need to nut up & properly file charges in vehicular homicide cases where the suspect is known to have a beef with the victim.
Then again, the best way to get away with murder in the US is wait for someone to be on foot, mostly crossing the street, run them over, and then tell the police, and only tell them, that they either darted in your way, you didn't see them, or some other victim blaming excuse, then shut the hell up and hire a good lawyer.

Adding alcohol will also greatly minimize the amount of years given in a vehicular homicide sentence.
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:01 pm Adding alcohol will also greatly minimize the amount of years given in a vehicular homicide sentence.
Wait, what? How do you figure? Alcohol consumption is basically the only way anyone will serve serious time in a vehicular homicide sentence.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

BLM terrorist gets out on bail and crashes car through parade

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote:

What if you push a pudgy fukk in front of a female Asian driver?

You could make the argument that that bitch was gonna run over multiple people if allowed to carry on and fatty was just a burden on the healfcare system anyway.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:27 pm What if you push a pudgy fukk in front of a female Asian driver?

You could make the argument that that bitch was gonna run over multiple people if allowed to carry on and fatty was just a burden on the healfcare system anyway.
You're a funny fukker sometimes. Probably not intentionally. But still funny nonetheless.

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

schmick wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:23 pm Death toll for this BLM terrorist is now 6 with an eight year old boy dying today from injuries from this BLM terrorist attack
Please provide a link establishing Brooks' participation in a BLM event.

Or STFU.
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Papa Willie wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:33 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:47 pm
schmick wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:23 pm Death toll for this BLM terrorist is now 6 with an eight year old boy dying today from injuries from this BLM terrorist attack
Please provide a link establishing Brooks' participation in a BLM event.

Or STFU.
Look at you trying to defend a terrorist. 😂
You want to explain how demanding that evidence be provided to back up a libelous claim of association with an equal rights group is "defending a terrorist?
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Pedo got his shit shoved back in his face again.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:12 am Pedo got his shit shoved back in his face again.
Gonna start calling you Pedo, Pedo.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:34 am
Left Seater wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:12 am Pedo got his shit shoved back in his face again.
Problem with that is there is no back story.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:57 am Problem with that is there is no back story.
There's no back story to Diego either. You know it is wrong, yet you roll around in the muck with the pigs anyway.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You and BrokenPsyche have had the fatt label for years also, but you have a nazii for a daddy so those words are filtered because you and 88naziis are a snowflakes of the highest order.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Fatt greddy POS is what you are and will always be.

It nice to know you Darwined yourself though.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:57 am
Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:34 am
Problem with that is there is no back story.
The backstory is your obsession with calling other people pedos who aren’t.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

schmick wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:04 pm
Innocent Bystander wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:02 pm
schmick wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:24 pm BLM terrorist Darrel Brooks who had just been "bailed out" of jail got in to a Ford Escape and plowed through a Christmas Parade injuring or killing over 45 people in Wisconsin
Leftist pedophiles will be along here shortly to say that Brooks was a victim of racism and the Christmas Parade in Wisconsin was a dog whistle from the klan.
He's a psychopath, not BLM.
Tow may tow/ tow mah tow
Poe-tay-toe, poe-tah-toe. Kyle Rittenhouse is not BLM, either, regardless of statements made post-verdict via his attorney.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:49 am
Left Seater wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:57 am Problem with that is there is no back story.
There's no back story to Diego either. You know it is wrong, yet you roll around in the muck with the pigs anyway.
Wrong. Diego make a claim about the attractiveness of pre-teen girls.

But keep lying to yourself. That and hypocrisy and mental gymnastics is what you do.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Now the liberal jizzmoppers are staying away from blaming a balck career criminal for the parade massacre. Instead they are placing blame on the SUV.
"Here's what we know so far on the sequence of events that led to the Waukesha tragedy caused by [an] SUV," the paper tweeted
They had no problem placing blame on Rittenhouse. But what makes this different and the SUV’s fault?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

How is it the "SUV's fault?" SUVs in general are getting way too big and are turning into efficient pedestrian murder machines with their huge blind spots. Good luck spotting a 3 foot tall kid when you're six feet off the ground in your murder machine.

I guess that's how it is the SUV's fault.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:51 pm Wrong. Diego make a claim about the attractiveness of pre-teen girls.

But keep lying to yourself. That and hypocrisy and mental gymnastics is what you do.
I've been posting here as long as you and I don't remember this. But I'm glad you got your rocks off piling on your interweb rival over some flimsy bullshit. Hope it made you feel good.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:07 pm But I'm glad you got your rocks off piling on your interweb rival over some flimsy bullshit. Hope it made you feel good.
So you have posted here a long time and you still don’t understand the working of this and other message boards?

Yes we all try to get over on others from time to time. Diego is especially easy and it takes little effort to discredit most of his takes. See his supply and demand claim recently.

You make fewer absolutely stupid claims, but that doesn’t mean I or others won’t point those out.

But the biggest thing here is your hypocrisy in your take. You sling all kinds of accusations and barbs. I guess that gets your rocks off, eh?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I don't find child abuse funny. You apparently do. Is that right?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

When did you stop beating fellow passengers on the bus?

Seriously?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

When are we going to hear the real reason that POS mowed people down?

Does he suck at driving?

Nope, that’s a female Asian thing.

Could it be that he heard just one time too many that once again, whitey got away with killing a brotha? And he was gonna even the score?

Doesn’t matter that he shot 3 people just as white, if your sole source of info was MSNBC or Joe Biden, you’d assume they were balck.

It also doesn’t matter than the overwhelming majority of black folks getting dead are at the hands of other blacks.

There really isn’t another plausible explanation, but I am willing to listen to any that may come out in trial.

That POS, who never would have been on the streets to begin with if we didn’t have a broken criminal justice system found the nearest white town and figured he’d rack up a few kills for his side.

This is what happens when you ask for a race war. Nice job, lefties.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:15 pm I don't find child abuse funny. You apparently do. Is that right?
How is treating him like a normal human working out for you milktoast?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:51 pm

Nice grammar, if I obsessed over you the way you obsess over me I would wear it as a sig for a decade.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:38 pm Nice grammar, if I obsessed over you the way you obsess over me I would wear it as a sig for a decade.
Can you believe he went to Rice?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Your jealousy is cute.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

He said as he professed to not be a racist. BTW- I’m muted, how can you post to me?

Ponderous.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Left Seater wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:51 pm
That's new. The way I remember it is the pedo smack came from a West Coast meet twenty (jesus christ) years ago. Someone said he looked like one, and the gloss stuck because 20-30 year olds find that kind of shit hilarious.

Nothing to do with anything Diego actually said or did. It was just appearance smack among 20-30 year olds, who did that to everyone who was there, with unfortunate consequences because of the type of gloss. But I wasn't there. Roger the Shrubber would have the spreadsheet on what really really happened, but he's no longer with us (pbuh).
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Papa Willie wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:42 pm
Kierland wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:17 pm He said as he professed to not be a racist. BTW- I’m muted, how can you post to me?

Ponderous.
I directly told you that I took you off of mute for a few days. Were you too stupid to process that, or are you just being dishonest, fake lawyer?
N.igga, you've never had TVO on mute :lol: saying that you did is so female. Might be a Southern thang. How's Thanksgiving?