Not Guilty on ALL counts

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Jesus H Christ
Crack Whore

Re: Not Guilty on ALL counts

Post by Jesus H Christ »

You have heard that it was said, "An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth." But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone looks different, makes you feel uncomfortable or threatens your grandpa's used car lot, cap his BLM ass.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Jesus H Christ wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:36 pm You have heard that it was said, "An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth." But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone looks different, makes you feel uncomfortable or threatens your grandpa's used car lot, cap his BLM ass.
Jesus Fucking Christ, how do you register your nick two years ago but only post for the first time today?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Jesus H Christ
Crack Whore

Post by Jesus H Christ »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:47 pm
Jesus H Christ wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:36 pm You have heard that it was said, "An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth." But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone looks different, makes you feel uncomfortable or threatens your grandpa's used car lot, cap his BLM ass.
Jesus Fucking Christ, how do you register your nick two years ago but only post for the first time today?
Verily, I say unto Thee. I’ve been around here a lot longer than that, my son. But time and space mean nothing to me.
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:47 pm
Stop arguing with yourself dick face. It only makes you look dumber.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron57 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:57 am Stop arguing with yourself dick face. It only makes you look dumber.
Lay off the glass
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Softball Bat wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:40 pm I think a squirrel crawled up your ass last night and you can't prove one didn't.
Exactly. Hey Suckaholic, when did you stop beating your wife?
Who told you I stopped?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:17 am Only a half cocked faggot like yourself and that judge
Just another example of liberal hypocricy.

or

I mean, add this to the other things Screwy has said (see also his N bomb) and maybe Screwy is just Jon is DSM. Wanting to be something that he really isn't. Or maybe he is just running the biggest internet troll in a long time.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:19 pm
smackaholic wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:05 pm it’s what happens when the police are forced to stand down and let criminals run rampant.
Like when Kenosha police drove past Rittenhouse, with his AR-15, after he murdered two people and told him they appreciated his work and that he was doing a great job. And despite being informed that he murdered two people, they let him leave the city to sleep in his warm bed. Those police? Those police failed, more like refused, to do their basic job and emboldened vigilantes like Rittenhouse. But that's par for the course in America.
As was pointed out. Isn't this exactly what you wanted with Defund the Police? You wanted them to stand down and not get involved. Bottom line is he was charged and tried. But you know that. You just want to continue your attack on the Constitution like your hero in the White House.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

"Self-Defense" argument is an example of white privilege...

“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Self defense should apply here. A jury should hear her case.

It sure seems like the DA in Kenosha Michael Graveley, should be removed from office. He didn’t file charges right away on Kizer’s abuser. He also didn’t want reduced charges on Kizer. He chose to pursue the charges against Rittenhouse.

Anyone care to guess what party he was repping in the election?

:popcorn:
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Yup, need more info here.

If she was free of him and planned the murder and carried it out, then, it actually is a murder technically. But if she can show evidence that she was treated as badly as is claimed, I would imagine she'd be able to plead to some lesser charge.

The problem with the "I killed him because he raped me" charge is that if it is allowed to be used unchallenged, then it gives women a free pass when they decide it's time for that SOB to die.

This is why we have these things called trials, where you can actually work these matters out.

But Dago in Seattle doesn't want that. And you definitely aren't interested is actual justice. It's all political fodder to you. Black folks stack each other like cord wood and you don't bat an eye. But, when a white dude defends himself on video fukking tape, he's a RAAAAAASSSSSIS!!!!!! So what if he shot 3 whiteys.

All I can say at this point is keep it coming. Turn your false racism cries up to 11. Decent middle of the road people are waking up to the bullshit. And them rich liberal leaning white folks aren't too happy about their Nordstrom's being looted. Time to vote for law and order.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

schmick wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:23 pm Now Kyle gets to sue biden and all of the corporate press for hundreds of millions dollars after all the lies they told about him for protecting himself and ridding the planet of two walking pikes of garbage.

Now watch the idiots throw a tantrum
Walking 'p'ikes? That's a new one. I'm partial to bikes, pairs well with joqqers.

Anyway, I agree with everyone who says this case is a distraction from Ghislaine Maxwell.