Not Guilty on ALL counts

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Not Guilty on ALL counts

Post by Screw_Michigan »

America's gun laws are a complete joke, but this is nothing new. Shoot two people with a gun you're not even supposed to have and you won't serve a minute of time.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Open season now on anybody you don't like.

Nice.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

schmick wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:23 pm Now Kyle gets to sue biden and all of the corporate press for hundreds of millions dollars after all the lies they told about him for protecting himself and ridding the planet of two walking pikes of garbage.

Now watch the idiots throw a tantrum
Let him sue them. Sue them for a lot of dough for all I care.

Because that money will then be quickly leaving his hands along with a bunch more due to the wrongful death lawsuits. There would be a different judge (not a Trump sycophant who makes stupid racist remarks), and the burden of proof is much lower in civil court.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

schmick wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:27 am
Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:30 pm
schmick wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:23 pm Now Kyle gets to sue biden and all of the corporate press for hundreds of millions dollars after all the lies they told about him for protecting himself and ridding the planet of two walking pikes of garbage.

Now watch the idiots throw a tantrum
Let him sue them. Sue them for a lot of dough for all I care.

Because that money will then be quickly leaving his hands along with a bunch more due to the wrongful death lawsuits. There would be a different judge (not a Trump sycophant who makes stupid racist remarks), and the burden of proof is much lower in civil court.

The judge in this case is a democrat. You haven't gotten a single thing right, likely since birth. You should abort yourself since your mom failed to do some
He's a Republican....

Racist comments? Check
Bars calling victims "victims?" Check
Same ringtone as Trump's theme song at rallies? Check

Bullshit he's a Democrat!
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Mikey wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:53 pm Open season now on anybody you don't like.

Nice.
As long as you tell the police and a judge that you were afraid for your life, you can do whatever you want. It's just like the magic words when a driver runs over a pedestrian. Tell the police, and tell them only, that "you didn't see them" and they'll let you go scot free.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:25 am Why isn't he supposed to have the gun?
You are correct. Upon further review, 17 year olds, incredulously, are allowed to possess AR-15s on city streets. Nothing wrong with that at all. In fact the only thing that can made US cities safer is to have more 17 year olds who have barely passed puberty to be carrying AR-15s.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:34 am He made no racist comment. He said he hoped the food that was coming wasn't Asian food stuck on a boat in Long Beach
If you think that is racist. Kill yourself
It's a pretty racist comment. Only a half cocked like yourself and that judge would think that comment in a public forum like a courtroom would be appropriate.

Then he had the courtroom stand up and applaud a defense witness (!) because it happened to be Veterans Day. :meds: In front of the jury (!!!). It doesn't get any more fucked up than that.

Here's hoping Kyle doesn't fuck up his life even more than he already has, but the GQP is going to help him do that, so I'm not holding my breath.
Last edited by Screw_Michigan on Wed Feb 22, 2023 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:16 am he carried the rifle because he was afraid for his life
Wrong. He brought the rifle to defend property, dipshit. Funny how bringing an AR-15 to a riot may make the weaponholder afraid for his life.

I thought the GQP was the party of personal responsibility? Oh, that's right, that's only for the balcks and women.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Keep on protesting too much Shedick.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:18 am
schmick wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:16 am he carried the rifle because he was afraid for his life
Wrong. He brought the rifle to defend property, dipshit. Funny how bringing an AR-15 to a riot may make the weaponholder afraid for his life.

I thought the GQP was the party of personal responsibility? Oh, that's right, that's only for the balcks and women.
He claims that he & his group were asked to defend a car dealership. The owner's sons deny this. Why didn't the owner himself testify? Because he speaks very little English....

And did Rittenhouse stay at the dealership?
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

"These people aren't racists. They just like wearing bed sheets over their head."

-Schmuck
9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Mikey wrote:Open season now on anybody you don't like.

Nice.
How so?

Did Rittenhouse shoot these assholes because he just didn’t like them?

We’re the videos showing him being attacked just clever CGI fabrications?

If these assholes were attacking you or a family member with possibly lethal force, would you not use a gun to stop them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote:

He was there to defend property, not just to shoot people.

It’s kind of sad that decent law abiding citizens need to be put in such a position, but it’s what happens when the police are forced to stand down and let criminals run rampant.

Hopefully this forced abandonment of peace keeping duties will stop.

If it doesn’t, decent people will eventually get tired of the bullshit and start killing more of these thugs.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You mean like the insurrectionists you love so much? How about the cops blocking the road to illegally protest vax mandates? How about the Dump supporter, known as umbrella man, who vandalized the auto zone? How about the Brooks Bros rioters?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

smackaholic wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:05 pm

Defend who’s property, exactly?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Mikey wrote:

I believe his grandfather had some sort of business there. Not that that matters.

I’d prefer the cops were there doing their job, but the nutless local politicians prevented that. So the local citizens filled that vacuum.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:05 pm it’s what happens when the police are forced to stand down and let criminals run rampant.
Like when Kenosha police drove past Rittenhouse, with his AR-15, after he murdered two people and told him they appreciated his work and that he was doing a great job. And despite being informed that he murdered two people, they let him leave the city to sleep in his warm bed. Those police? Those police failed, more like refused, to do their basic job and emboldened vigilantes like Rittenhouse. But that's par for the course in America.
Last edited by Screw_Michigan on Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote:You mean like the insurrectionists you love so much? How about the cops blocking the road to illegally protest vax mandates? How about the Dump supporter, known as umbrella man, who vandalized the auto zone? How about the Brooks Bros rioters?
Cops blocking roads should be arrested.

I’m unfamiliar with umbrella man, but if he vandalized property, he should be prosecuted.

Rioters should be dealt with severely.

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

smackaholic wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:17 pm
Mikey wrote:

I believe his grandfather had some sort of business there. Not that that matters.

I’d prefer the cops were there doing their job, but the nutless local politicians prevented that. So the local citizens filled that vacuum.

He’s not a local citizen.

So, if I had traveled with a gun to DC on January 6, I would be perfectly justified mowing down a couple dozen of your MAGA buddies in the name of “protecting property?” The local cops obviously weren’t having much success.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

He was local. He lived a short distance away, across the state line (so what), but his father/grandfather lived there and had a business there.

If you drove/flew/walked to DC with a gun and you were attacked by anyone, I would support your right to shoot said attacker. Of course, being MAGites, they’d likely have something more lethal than skateboards, so good luck with that.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

States rights! States rights! Until it is inconvenient.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:50 pm He was local. He lived a short distance away, across the state line (so what)
Yeah, state lines only matter in bond, kidnapping and drug cases. When a 17 year old vigilante inspired by the GQP and right wing media to arm himself and protect "private property" against violent leftists crosses state lines and ends up murdering two people, nobody cares about state lines.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:59 pm States rights! States rights! Until it is inconvenient.
Basically
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
smackaholic wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:50 pm He was local. He lived a short distance away, across the state line (so what)
Yeah, state lines only matter in bond, kidnapping and drug cases. When a 17 year old vigilante inspired by the GQP and right wing media to arm himself and protect "private property" against violent leftists crosses state lines and ends up murdering two people, nobody cares about state lines.
Explain to me how crossing a state line is relevant.

You can argue that Kyle’s actions leading up to the shooting were unwise.

That’s not what the case was about.

And WTF was with the prosecutor pushing the provocation angle?

It’s also irrelevant.

Taunting a person does not give them the legal right to attack you.

Both prosecuting attorneys deserve to be disbarred over this witch-hunt.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It means he is not a local. Again states rights.
Cryle was walking around with his finger on the trigger and his gun not pointed at the ground. That is brandishing, anything after that is self defense on the part of the people he shot. The DA didn’t WANT to win the case so he threw it.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Bullshit.

He was carrying the gun, not pointing it at anyone in particular.

The mob saw a pudgy white boy and figured he’d be an easy target.

He wasn’t.

They attacked him. They weren’t defending themselves.

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

After the Virginia elections, you’d think the Dems would rethink their everything is racist playbook, but apparently not.

By all means, assholes, continue. You will get your clocks cleaned at the mid-terms.

Plenty of black folks see through your fake racist cries and plenty of suburban housewives who you convinced to vote against the evil trump are wising up.

You fukks are gonna get rolled. Then hopefully the reps will find their balls and do a little digging on the bullshit the Dems out trump through as well as Biden and his transparently corrupt family.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:20 pm Bullshit.

He was carrying the gun, not pointing it at anyone in particular.

The mob saw a pudgy white boy and figured he’d be an easy target.

He wasn’t.

They attacked him. They weren’t defending themselves.

He doesn’t need to point it at any one in particular, that is not how brandishing works. From the Wisconsin code: “ intentionally points a firearm at or toward another.”
Plenty of vid of him with his gun pointed where it would have hit someone had he pulled the trigger which his finger was on. The only thing you are right about is don’t bring a skateboard to a gun fight and don’t pull a gun on and armed nazii and then not immediately pull the trigger.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:47 pm After the Virginia elections, you’d think the Dems would rethink their everything is racist playbook, but apparently not.

By all means, assholes, continue. You will get your clocks cleaned at the mid-terms.

Plenty of black folks see through your fake racist cries and plenty of suburban housewives who you convinced to vote against the evil trump are wising up.

You fukks are gonna get rolled. Then hopefully the reps will find their balls and do a little digging on the bullshit the Dems out trump through as well as Biden and his transparently corrupt family.

You mean the fake election that was stolen, but yes the Ds are retards and the only thing worse than them is you and you Dump licking Qards.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

It was a fake election.

Trump got 8 million more votes than 16. The trouble is, across the country dem operatives saw to it that all the poor folks voted, whether they knew it or not due to unaccountable mail ballots.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I was talking about the Virginia election, but wow you are a fuckin tard if you think that. A) the dems are too stupid to pull it off B) zero proof after a year and it doesn’t even make sense, what the ballots had R for Senators and D for Dump. You are dumber than the Mr Pillow guy.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

88naziss approves of eugenics so he loves fatt and melty.

In similar news:
“As NPR reports, celebratory online comments by members of the Proud Boys included a call for dead leftists to be “stacked up like cord wood,” further indicating that the Rittenhouse acquittal will be seen as license to carry out similar acts of violence disguised as “self-defense”

Ignore the violent right at your peril.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

schmick wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:41 pm
smackaholic wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:30 pm It was a fake election.

Trump got 8 million more votes than 16. The trouble is, across the country dem operatives saw to it that all the poor folks voted, whether they knew it or not due to unaccountable mail ballots.

All mail in ballots were fraudulent.
Did Donald Hartle tell you that?
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Papa Willie wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:25 am
Diego in Seattle wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:02 pm

[cry]I don't want to hear about my hypocrisy![/cry]
FTFY
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Naziaholic: The election was rigged.
Diego: Yeah buy you guys. (Provides link)
Fatt and Melty: that’s Whataboutism
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Was the election “rigged”?

We don’t know. And that is a big problem.

Why don’t we know?

Because we allowed for massive numbers of mail in ballots with no mechanism in place to validate them.

The Dems can say “there wasn’t fraud, because you can’t prove it”.

They’re right about one thing. We can’t prove it. We also can’t prove that there wasn’t fraud.

So why don’t we find some sort of solution in the middle somewhere?

The reps know that they benefit from single day, in person, ID required voting.

The Dems benefit from large scale mail in and multiple day voting.

Seems like a sensible solution would be multiple day in person, photo ID required voting. Absentee voting allowed only when a voter can demonstrate a need. The overwhelming majority of these would be military.

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
smackaholic wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:30 pm It was a fake election.

Hartle did prove a point. He demonstrated that it is easy to cast a fraudulent vote.

Where he fukked up is that he then drew attention to it.

Had he cast this fraudulent vote, then STFU about it, which is typically the MO of fraudsters, no one would be the wiser.

This isn’t debatable.

We should all want a system that makes fraud difficult and subject to being caught. It should also be easy.

Multiple day, in person, photo ID voting is the answer.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:53 pm Was the election “rigged”?

We don’t know. And that is a big problem.
Wrong. The 2020 election wasn't rigged. Everyone knows that, except for fascist, anti-democratic GQPers who cry rigging unless, get this, they actually win the election. Then the election wasn't rigged. Your hypocrisy is so shameless and your authoritarianism so disgusting. You literally hate America and our democratic system......unless you rule it, of course.

Fuck off.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

smackaholic wrote:The Dems can say “there wasn’t fraud, because you can’t prove it”.

They’re right about one thing. We can’t prove it. We also can’t prove that there wasn’t fraud.

I think a squirrel crawled up your ass last night and you can't prove one didn't.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:40 pm I think a squirrel crawled up your ass last night and you can't prove one didn't.
Exactly. Hey Suckaholic, when did you stop beating your wife?