*BANG*

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

*BANG*

Post by Softball Bat »

Alec Baldwin Shoots Prop Gun, Killing 1, Injuring Another on Set of ‘Rust,' Officials Say

Producer and actor Alec Baldwin fired a prop gun that killed one woman and injured a man on the set of the movie “Rust” in New Mexico on Thursday, Santa Fe County Sheriff’s deputies confirmed.

The film's director of photography, Halyna Hutchins, 42, was killed, and Joel Souza, 48, was injured when a prop firearm was discharged by Baldwin, the sheriff's office said in a statement Thursday evening.

Souza was taken to the hospital by ambulance and was receiving emergency care, officials said.

For more on this story, go to NBC News...

https://www.nbcdfw.com/entertainment/en ... t/2780391/

A very bad day at the office!
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Re: *BANG*

Post by BSmack »

I bet you he had to account for the curvature of the Earth before aiming.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:25 pm
:lol:

Baldwin is such a fuckup. Hope he goes to jail.
How does this shit even happen in 2021?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

BSmack wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:01 pm I bet you he had to account for the curvature of the Earth before aiming.
Post of the Year
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

There are no words to convey my shock and sadness regarding the tragic accident that took the life
of Halyna Hutchins, a wife, mother and deeply admired colleague of ours. I'm fully cooperating with
the police investigation to address how this tragedy occurred and I am in touch with her husband,
offering my support to him and his family. My heart is broken for her husband, their son, and all who
knew and loved Halyna.

- A. Baldwin

https://twitter.com/AlecBaldwin/status/ ... gr%5Etweet

Anyone want to speculate on how this plays out, criminally?
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

There will be no criminal charges against Baldwin. There may be some charges against the prop master and the guy who called “cold gun” before Baldwin picked it up.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Baldwin speaks...

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

IF Alec had been holding a semi-auto, his ridiculous story about how he didn't pull the trigger might be believable. It would still be a load of bullshit and wouldn't resolve him of a bit of responsibility, but he could pretend that it just went off.

But it was a revolver. Pretty sure a double action revolver. It is inherently safe.....until you squeeze the trigger. If it was a single action revolver, which I doubt, I can't imagine it was handed to him cocked.

Sorry, Alec, but all the money and academy award winning acting are not getting you out of this one. You are in a deep hole, dude. Stop digging.

I hope the family of the woman YOU killed takes every fukking penny you have. You'll never act again. Maybe you can make a few bucks doing Trump imitations. There will always be a market for that. I'll bet the D is having a good laugh watching you squirm.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

youtube replies always have the best quotes.....

"Never let an actor have a gun."-Abraham Lincoln
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Baldwin to be charged with two counts of involuntary manslaughter.

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/20 ... arged-rust

Developing...
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Will do zero days in prison.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Orenthal got away with a two-fer.

Alec will spend all his money, but he walks in the end.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

And I’m right. You two idiots have never even READ a police report. You’ve never interviewed or probably even met a murderer. Never cross examined a cop. Have no idea how logic works and don’t know the facts of the case. The blind leading the blind.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

There is video evidence it was planted. There is testimony at trail by the dude that handled it that it was not handled right and separated. They skipped procedure and brought cops from Bundy to Rockingham. Some of it was contaminated with a substance that comes from the DNA lab. The DNA was crap, you hate America and you’re a lettuce head.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

Kierland wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:37 pm They skipped procedure...
Do ballot chain of custody next.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Why? You fuckers haven’t “what abouted” enough today?
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

Kierland wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:36 pm Why? You fuckers haven’t “what abouted” enough today?
You're right. I'll start a thread for it. Keep this one on topic.
Shut up, Randy!
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Donnie Baker wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:41 pm
Kierland wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:37 pm They skipped procedure...
Do ballot chain of custody next.
We can do that immediately after laptop chain of custody....
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I’m getting the sinking feeling you watched none of the trail. That was all covered in Barry’s cross.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

JPGettysburg wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 8:11 pm
What's the difference between you and a flat earther?
This is a fallacy known as poisoning the well. Used by idiots and those in desperation. Sometimes like in this case the person is both.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes a clown show that walked someone you think committed a double murder.

Did you mix pretzels with your lettuce this morning?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You never read anything on this board do you?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You saying I hassle pop about flat erf. Clearly you can’t read.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jsc810 wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:27 pm Seems that this case is somewhat similar. From what it appears now, Baldwin did not intend to shoot the guy, but he pulled the trigger. Negligent homicide requires criminal negligence, did he have that? Was there such a disregard of the interest of others that the offender's conduct amounts to a gross deviation below the standard of care expected to be maintained by a reasonably careful man under like circumstances? Well, I think that's the test in Louisiana, not sure what it will be there but I suspect it is something similar.
I would suspect that the complete disregard for every firearms safety procedure in the book would be sufficient to establish criminal negligence.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

At the very least, the armorer and Baldwin should do serious time.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Analogies are supposed to be true. Hope that helps.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

At first I thought this thread might be about that product that Jim Rome used to advertise---"BANG". Anyone else remember that? One time I got a box of "ORA-BLAST" for a huge call. Those were the days.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Booger wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 12:47 am At the very least, the armorer and Baldwin should do serious time.
Evidently the armorer wasn't even on the set when it happened and Arrec Barrwin blew off the safety brief for the scene. They had crew members quit because of piss poor safety concerns. The shot that killed the killed the cinematographer wasn't even the first negligent discharge on the set.

Total bargain bin shit show.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Great English.

Sin,
Dims
Rootbeer

Post by Rootbeer »

Wolfman wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 11:57 am At first I thought this thread might be about that product that Jim Rome used to advertise---"BANG". Anyone else remember that? One time I got a box of "ORA-BLAST" for a huge call. Those were the days.
I remember Rome pimping for BANG. It was a pretty decent product if you're into energy drinks. More vitamins and less synthetic caffeine, if I recall.

I don't remember ORA-BLAST so I looked it up. Mentos basically? Goes to prove marketing is more important than inventing.
Ain't nothin' like the real thing, baby.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sincerely Edison fucking over Tesla and what ever the fuck Wyatt Earp was.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“Charges dropped against Alec Baldwin in fatal on-set 'Rust' shooting.”

Poor pedokkkal won’t get his pound of flesh.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Kierland wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:14 am“Charges dropped against Alec Baldwin in fatal on-set 'Rust' shooting.”
I am not really surprised.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Same here. They are going to stick with blaming the person who was dumb enough to bring live ammo on set.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

And someone loaded that live round into the revolver. :oops: I mean holy shit, a live round looks nothing like a blank.
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You are an idiot and have no idea about the facts in this case. Stick to telling people you can’t walk up to Pelosi’s house.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Obviously the person who loaded the revolver remains curiously hidden from view. Same with the "manifesto" of the "trans" Nashville shooter. :meds:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes what about some other thing. Oh and she is still charged, so you are 0-2. That’s shitty even for AI.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:37 pm And someone loaded that live round into the revolver. :oops: I mean holy shit, a live round looks nothing like a blank.
There wasn't supposed to be any type of round in the pistol. It wasn't a live take and live rounds shouldn't have even been on the set in the first place. Who loaded it, when and why? This is a fucked up story all the way around.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Baldwin has been indicted.

SANTA FE, N.M. — Alec Baldwin is headed to trial over the death of cinematographer Halyna Hutchins, who was killed
in 2021 after the actor's prop gun fired a live round of ammunition on the "Rust" film set.

The decision to indict Baldwin was announced Friday after a New Mexico grand jury heard evidence presented by special
prosecutors Kari Morrissey and Jason Lewis. He was charged with one count of involuntary manslaughter.

"We look forward to our day in court," said Baldwin's attorneys, Luke Nikas and Alex Spiro, of Quinn Emanuel.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/al ... rcna134564