:|
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Re: Colin Powell - DEAD!

Post by Left Seater »

Seemed like a solid human.

Sorry for his family and friends.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:34 pm Seemed like a solid human.
For a war criminal. You really are a POS.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Powell had a pretty serious comorbidity, blood cancer, and he was also in his 80s. He probably would have died earlier under Dump's herd mobility strategy.

But keep on posting your anti-vax propaganda, Dan Vogel.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

His family chose to relay that info to the world.

I merely posted it here.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

In other news, man crashes car into pole, seatbelt fails to save him. Internet has discussion into the efficacy of seatbelts.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote:In other news, man crashes car into pole, seatbelt fails to save him. Internet has discussion into the efficacy of seatbelts.
What are you’re thoughts on seatbelt laws?

I’m both vaxxed and wear my seatbelt, but I think being forced to do either is bullshit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:32 pm I’m both vaxxed and wear my seatbelt, but I think being forced to do either is bullshit.
Gee, another idiot who's either completely ignorant to how infectious disease works or, even worse, doesn't care.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote:In other news, man crashes car into pole, seatbelt fails to save him. Internet has discussion into the efficacy of seatbelts.
And your tired analogy is bullshit.

Seatbelts improve crash outcomes all the time, with the exceedingly rare exception.

Vaccines help the vulnerable considerably. They provide little to no benefit for many, who are being forced to vaccinate, regardless. And there have been many documented cases of extremely healthy people having their asses kicked by them.

Google Kyle Warner vaccine reaction for a good example. He is a 3 time world mountain bike enduro champ. 2nd shot this summer damn near killed him. He now has serious cardiac issues that will likely be with him the rest of his life.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:42 pm They provide little to no benefit for many, who are being forced to vaccinate, regardless. And there have been many documented cases of extremely healthy people having their asses kicked by them.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

The benefits of vaccines by far outweigh their negatives both for individuals and society. The risk of humans being hurt by the US vaccines are like 0.0005%. I'd rather roll the dice with the vaccine than the disease. But, then again, I'm not paying tribute to a fascist cult leader either.

Nobody needs to Google any of your anecdotal bullshit. I'll stick to what medical professionals are telling me. You can stick to doing your own research on the internet.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

First off, attempting to tie this to Trump in any way is kind of idiotic. The fucking dude praised the vaccines and took credit for them.

Next, the vaccines undoubtedly do help the vulnerable. Being on the fringe of the vulnerable herd (58, high bp), I chose to be vaccinated.

But a young healthy person?

Don’t have an actual stat, but the fact is, if you are reasonably healthy and under 40, COVID is not a concern.

And the excuse to push the position of get vaxxed to stop the spread has been shown to be wrong. Plenty of vaxxed people getting it. And spreading it.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:31 pm First off, attempting to tie this to Trump in any way is kind of idiotic. The fucking dude praised the vaccines and took credit for them.
Idiocy at its finest. While Dump eventually came around on the vaccines and has tepidly endorsed them, he took his sweet fucking time because insane evangelical anti-social anti-vaxxers, and more accurately, selfish fucking assholes, are a huge part of his base. He never was publicly vaccinated and they only announced he was months after the fact. Far from praising the vaccines if I may say so myself. Additionally, GQP politicians took their cues from Dump with his pro-spread, Covid-minimizing, and mask-condemning posture. Do you think they magically became anti-vaxx?
Don’t have an actual stat, but the fact is, if you are reasonably healthy and under 40, COVID is not a concern.
Complete bullshit. Plenty of 40 year olds and under dying and suffering from long term Covid symptoms. No thanks. Vaccine me, please.
And the excuse to push the position of get vaxxed to stop the spread has been shown to be wrong. Plenty of vaxxed people getting it. And spreading it.
The US covid vaccines are proven to reduce the spread of the disease and dramatically reduce their severity. Those are absolute facts. Just because you're a Q believing whackjob won't change that.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

smackaholic wrote:Plenty of vaxxed people getting it. And spreading it.
Of course.

What is going on is -----> insane.

Look at what is happening in the UK, where 70% are "fully vaxxed."

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/uk/

Cases are rising higher than ever, and while deaths are down from where they were in Jan. and Feb., they are still higher than they were 15 months ago, when there was no vaccine.

The mass vax stategy should have been halted LONG AGO.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:54 pm Of course.

What is going on is -----> insane.

Look at what is happening in the UK, where 70% are "fully vaxxed."

Cases are rising higher than ever, and while deaths are down from where they were in Jan. and Feb., they are still higher than they were 15 months ago, when there was no vaccine.

The mass vax stategy should have been halted LONG AGO.
What should have western governments done instead of max vaccination? I believe you are wrong, btw.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

The presence of a problem (Covid) does not mean that there is necessary a pleasing solution.

At this point we are not in agreement on the issue, SM.
And as I have said, I don't like posting about this topic.

Masks, social distancing, hand-washing.
If a vax without long-term evaluation was to be rolled out, it should have been limited to the "very vulnerable" among us.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:38 pm The presence of a problem (Covid) does not mean that there is necessary a pleasing solution.

If a vax without long-term evaluation was to be rolled out, it should have been limited to the "very vulnerable" among us.
You are a smart and well intentioned guy, I wish the best for you and your family.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

SM wrote:I wish the best for you and your family.

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Jsc810 wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:43 am Of course you don't like posting about it.

Because deep down, you realize this could be your future.
Not being sarcastic, I appreciate your concern, Jsc.

I believe I had Covid in January of 2020.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Softball Bat wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:38 pm The presence of a problem (Covid) does not mean that there is necessary a pleasing solution.

This^^^^^.

From the start, CV has been known to be very dangerous to a distinct group, and no big deal to others. Had we concentrated early on isolating the vulnerable, developing therapies and promoting general good health practices among everyone else, CV would have run its course last year. Natural herd immunity would have worked its magic, as it always does.

But what did we do? We made it out to be lethal to all. Everyone hide in your basement until the pharmacological wizards save us with a vaccine!!!!

This, in addition to ruining the economy, ruined mental and physical health with many. Any nationwide campaign should have promoted getting out in the fresh air, taking vitamin D and studying therapeutic efficacy. What we got were forced shutdowns of parks and beaches and a deliberate propaganda attack against therapeutics. At this time, the public health nazis are still dismissing HCQ/Ivermectin as unproven. They can't point to studies that prove them as ineffective, because they don't have them. They dismiss studies that do show efficacy as junk science. "The vaccine will save us" remains their slogan, no matter how poor its actual track record is.

None of this made any sense if public health is the priority. If getting rid of the Orange Menace was the priority, it made perfect sense.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

ICQ/Ivermectin is junk science. You are Grade A whackjob, undoubtedly still paying tribute to your fascist cult leader.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote:ICQ/Ivermectin is junk science. You are Grade A whackjob, undoubtedly still paying tribute to your fascist cult leader.
Got any actual evidence of this?

Poor countries that were getting their asses kicked and couldn’t afford fancier treatments have had very good results with these, particularly when given with zinc and a few other things.

Trouble is, there isn’t a buck to be made off these dirt cheap off patent drugs.

Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Pretty sure Ivermectin worked against Sars. That doesn’t mean it will work against Rona, but it also shouldn’t be dismissed out of hand because Cheeto mentioned it.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

smackaholic wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:34 am
Screw_Michigan wrote:ICQ/Ivermectin is junk science.
Got any actual evidence of this?
While this article deals more with HCQ than Ivermectin, it illustrates an alarming disparity between how the scientific community should behave and how it actually does, and fuels public opinion regarding a lack of faith in science in general. When scientists comport themselves properly, there's nothing wrong with long-held scientific beliefs being turned on their heads when new and more accurate data becomes available, as long as the data is obtained through ethical and sound practices. That's how science is supposed to work. When $$ and egos factor into the process, and when those who seek (and find) questionable practices and outcomes are vilified within the community, science's credibility deservedly takes a major hit and blurs the line between actual science and junk science. Very unfortunate.
"I see everything twice!"
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:17 pm Pretty sure Ivermectin worked against Sars. That doesn’t mean it will work against Rona, but it also shouldn’t be dismissed out of hand because Cheeto mentioned it.
It was HCQ that Dump mentioned and of course it was dismissed because it was outrageous he was promoting it.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

poptart wrote:Look at what is happening in the UK, where 70% are "fully vaxxed."

Cases continue to rise in the UK.

What's happening here in S. Korea is wack.

Starting at summer, cases accelerated upward, just as more-and-more were being vax'd -- and cases peaked very high near the end of September.
Cases have been gradually going down since near the end of September.
"Vax success," we have been told!

Supposedly over 70% of the sheep (which they are) have been vax'd, and so the powers set up a paln to gradually get back to normal living conditions here, by mid-January. Restrictions easing.

But now, about 10 days ago, cases again began rising higher, and dramatically so.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavir ... uth-korea/

Over 70% (allegedly) took the shots, and yet cases are accelerating upward.
And so this is what the smart overlords say now...

Health officials have hinted at speeding up the plan to provide booster shots for
vaccinated elderly people and possibly expanding the age groups eligible for
vaccination to children under age 12.

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20211028000230

Boosters. :|

Yes, because the first round has worked so well. lol

And jack the kids up, too!

Absolute freaking madness!
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Wow....color me shocked, I tell you....shocked!! :meds:

Lots of people are getting vaxxed & then relaxing the other protocols (masking, social distancing) because they think the vaccine prevents them from being infected (which is NOT the primary objective of the vaccine).

Paging Professor Darwin....
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Masking and distancing has not been eased here since March of last year.
The paln (which will probably be changed now that cases are rising) was to finally begin easing those protocols starting next week.

The culture is much different here than in the U.S.
Herd mentality to the nth degree.

And deaths are jacked higher now then they were prior to the vax roll-out.

You'd be wise to begin (finally) considering that your vax concept is -----> FUBAR.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:49 am

Lots of people are getting vaxxed & then relaxing the other protocols (masking, social distancing) because they think the vaccine prevents them from being infected (which is NOT the primary objective of the vaccine).

We were told getting the shots was the way to end masking and social distancing. How soon you forget.

If the vax prevents severe illness and hospitalization, then there is no need to wear a mask or to social distance. If you get it again, you may feel bad for a few days and then you are back to normal. But you also have some natural immunity as well.

At this point those who have chosen to not get the shots are the ones who need to mask and keep their distance. Those who have gotten the shot don’t owe those choosing not to anything.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Left Seater wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:57 am
Diego in Seattle wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:49 am

We were told getting the shots was the way to end masking and social distancing. How soon you forget.

If the vax prevents severe illness and hospitalization, then there is no need to wear a mask or to social distance. If you get it again, you may feel bad for a few days and then you are back to normal. But you also have some natural immunity as well.
If you get it again you become infectious again (perhaps while asymptomatic). And if that person wasn't wearing a mask & SD'ing because they had been vaxxed it's all that more likely that they can infect both vaxxed & unvaxxed persons.

Secondly, those who are at-risk who have been vaxxed may not have such an easy experience with becoming infected. What do the studies say about those at-risk but vaxxed who become infected? Do they develop long-haul Covid, and at what rate? I've asked medical professionals on social media (not FB) and I keep getting answers that there aren't any completed studies on that yet (if you will recall the lack of long-term studies on the vax is the reason some anti-vaxxers give for not getting vaxxed).
At this point those who have chosen to not get the shots are the ones who need to mask and keep their distance. Those who have gotten the shot don’t owe those choosing not to anything.
See above. It's not a one-or-the-other approach that's going to get us out of this. Both vaccination along with masking & SD'ing are going to be needed to get us out of the pandemic.
9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:49 am Wow....color me shocked, I tell you....shocked!! :meds:

So, what exactly is the primary objective?

Seems to me, the primary objective is to see if you are loyal to your public healf overlords.

Virus vaccines have always been tricky with a few exceptions. Good hygene, quarantining of the sick/vulnerable, treatment both as a prophylactic and after infection is how we are going to get through this.

Countries that did severe lockdowns early like SoKo are worried now as winter approaches. The country that has, since the beginning, handled this the best, IMO is Sweden. They've had their share of deaths as has everyone, but they didn't crush their economy or their collective mental health with lockdowns and are now benefiting from herd immunity gained through a combination of vax and exposure. Being a generally fit population helped a lot as well.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:08 pm See above. It's not a one-or-the-other approach that's going to get us out of this. Both vaccination along with masking & SD'ing are going to be needed to get us out of the pandemic.
The virus has proven that while the vax does help, particularly with those that need it (my old ass included), it does not stop it and it quite likely puts an evolutionary pressure on the vax to mutate.

Widespread exposure needs to be part of the solution. We have immune systems. We need to use them. Whether you are vaxed or not, if you are in any sort of decent healf, you need to eat well, get fresh air and sunshine, consider taking zinc, vitamin d and maybe some of that horse dewormer stuff and get on with your life. And if someone with CV walks by and coughs on you unmasked, you'll get it and we'll be one step closer to ending this bullshit.

We should aggressively testing symptomatic people, quarantine them as well as fat fu.....errrrr I mean those with comorbidities. These people should limit contact and wear REAL masks when they do have to go out.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

smackaholic wrote:Countries that did severe lockdowns early like SoKo are worried now as winter approaches.
It is pretty ominous that they've managed to get a very high % of the folks vax'd, and yet now cases (and deaths) are rising again just as the cold weather season approaches.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:08 pm
If you get it again you become infectious again (perhaps while asymptomatic). And if that person wasn't wearing a mask & SD'ing because they had been vaxxed it's all that more likely that they can infect both vaxxed & unvaxxed persons.

Secondly, those who are at-risk who have been vaxxed may not have such an easy experience with becoming infected. What do the studies say about those at-risk but vaxxed who become infected? Do they develop long-haul Covid, and at what rate? I've asked medical professionals on social media (not FB) and I keep getting answers that there aren't any completed studies on that yet (if you will recall the lack of long-term studies on the vax is the reason some anti-vaxxers give for not getting vaxxed).

See above. It's not a one-or-the-other approach that's going to get us out of this. Both vaccination along with masking & SD'ing are going to be needed to get us out of the pandemic.
If you are worried then by all means keep masking and staying away from people. But the majority of the country has gotten the shot and isn't masking or social distancing anymore and we are doing just fine. I have been all over this country and out of the country and most of those locations the vast majority of people are not masking or social distancing.

And again, if people are infetious and spreading it to others both vaxed and unvaxed that is good for us as a society.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes overwhelming the health care industry is a good thing. It’s just nice to know you won’t be passing those shit genes to anyone, you sterile fuck.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:04 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:08 pm See above. It's not a one-or-the-other approach that's going to get us out of this. Both vaccination along with masking & SD'ing are going to be needed to get us out of the pandemic.
The virus has proven that while the vax does help, particularly with those that need it (my old ass included), it does not stop it and it quite likely puts an evolutionary pressure on the vax to mutate.

Widespread exposure needs to be part of the solution. We have immune systems. We need to use them. Whether you are vaxed or not, if you are in any sort of decent healf, you need to eat well, get fresh air and sunshine, consider taking zinc, vitamin d and maybe some of that horse dewormer stuff and get on with your life. And if someone with CV walks by and coughs on you unmasked, you'll get it and we'll be one step closer to ending this bullshit.

We should aggressively testing symptomatic people, quarantine them as well as spam fu.....errrrr I mean those with comorbidities. These people should limit contact and wear REAL masks when they do have to go out.
Polio thinks you are stupid.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

poptart wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:07 pm
smackaholic wrote:Countries that did severe lockdowns early like SoKo are worried now as winter approaches.
It is pretty ominous that they've managed to get a very high % of the folks vax'd, and yet now cases (and deaths) are rising again just as the cold weather season approaches.
Cases jumped up HARD today, just as phase one of "re-opening" began.
"Vax passports" are required for some venues.

Show me your papers.

Despite this...

"Of the 646 new cases confirmed in Seoul on Sunday, 49.4 percent, or 319 cases, were breakthrough cases,"
Park Yoo-mi, a disease control official at the Seoul metropolitan government, said in a briefing.

HALF of new cases on Sunday were folks who took the goo,
lol

And so...

The official advised senior citizens and those with underlying diseases, for whom a vaccine booster shot is
currently available, to receive the additional dose.

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20211102000845

Better get that booster!

And then... ?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:19 am Cases jumped up HARD today, just as phase one of "re-opening" began.
"Vax passports" are required for some venues.

Show me your papers.

Despite this...

"Of the 646 new cases confirmed in Seoul on Sunday, 49.4 percent, or 319 cases, were breakthrough cases,"
Park Yoo-mi, a disease control official at the Seoul metropolitan government, said in a briefing.

HALF of new cases on Sunday were folks who took the goo,
lol

And so...

The official advised senior citizens and those with underlying diseases, for whom a vaccine booster shot is
currently available, to receive the additional dose.

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20211102000845

Better get that booster!

And then... ?
1) Wrong thread

2) Get vaccinated so you don't A) die B) end up in the hospital
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Fuck off you stupid lying fuck. Nobody believes a word you say, except maybe fatttty and fatttter.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

schmick wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:56 pm Guess that puts the "get fully vaccinated and you're safe" bullshit to rest

Think Biden shit his pants at the funeral or is the running clock since the last time he shit his pants at almost a week now since he shit his pants at the Vatican?
No surprise that schmuck doesn't understand comorbidities nor the fact that the vaccine's primary purpose is to limit the severity of infections, not prevent them (although a person who is vaccinated is 6 times less likely to become infected).

University of
Stupid
Children
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:56 pm Guess that puts the "get fully vaccinated and you're safe" bullshit to rest

Think Biden shit his pants at the funeral or is the running clock since the last time he shit his pants at almost a week now since he shit his pants at the Vatican?
Lol, Schmickity is back. Of course you're an anti-vaxxer.