Pussies win again.

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Pussies win again.

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:04 am What’s wrong with whatabouts? You and Pedo use them with Trump like they’re bacteria hauling ass to a newly produced hippo shit. Surely they’re okay for all to use?
Dump is the world's leading fascist and is the leader of the GOP. Huge different. Shocker you don't get that.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:11 pm
Papa Willie wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:04 am What’s wrong with whatabouts? You and Pedo use them with Trump like they’re bacteria hauling ass to a newly produced hippo shit. Surely they’re okay for all to use?
Dump is the world's leading fascist and is the leader of the GOP. Huge different. Shocker you don't get that.
Yup, the double standard is alive and well.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:00 pm Yup, the double standard is alive and well.
How so? This will be rich.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Why do you play so dumb?

You claim Trump whataboutism is fine but Her whataboutism is not. Your reasoning is because Trump was the GOP leader.

Again, why are you playing like you are a short bus rider?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Papa Willie wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:55 am
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:11 pm
Trump hasn’t been President in 9 months now. Tell us you knew.
Hillary Clinton hasn't been a member of a presidential administration for nearly 8 YEARS.

And yes, we know you're too stupid to know.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:14 am You claim Trump whataboutism is fine but Her whataboutism is not. Your reasoning is because Trump was the GOP leader.
Dump is indeed the GOP leader. Her is the leader of no one.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:55 am Trump hasn’t been President in 9 months now. Tell us you knew.
He literally controls the GOP. Tell me you knew.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:24 pm
Left Seater wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:14 am You claim Trump whataboutism is fine but Her whataboutism is not. Your reasoning is because Trump was the GOP leader.
In your mind, yes. As an actual GOP voter, he does not.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:30 pm In your mind, yes. As an actual GOP voter, he does not.
I love how you keep telling yourself this despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary. Almost all GOP candidates for any level of political office in the US seek Dump's endorsement because if they lose his huge cult of voters, they've lost as soon as they've begun. And he'll endorse a challenger.

Glenn Youngkin in VA, James Craig in MI, all seeking Dump's endorsement by perpetuating the Big Steal lie and that the 1/6 insurrection was no big deal.

You --> need to wake up already.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

What do you think Craig is meeting with Dump for? To reject his endorsement? Fuck you are stupid. You have litteraly become dumber in the 16 years this board has been around. Amazing how that happens.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 875100001/
James Craig, former Detroit police chief and a Republican candidate for Michigan governor, confirmed in an interview Sunday that he's planning to visit former President Donald Trump later this week.

Craig, who received a positive reception at the Mackinac Republican Leadership Conference over the weekend, declined to go into detail about his upcoming trip to meet with the ex-president, whose endorsement has been sought by GOP candidates in primary races nationally.

"I do have a plan to do that, but I'll just leave it there," Craig said when asked about a potential trip this week. "I am planning on a visit."
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Pussy wins again...

Alimony, alimony payin' your bills,
Livin', lovin', she's just a woman.
When your conscience hits, you knock it back with pills.
Livin', lovin', she's just a woman...
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

No he doesn’t no he doesn’t la la la la

Sin,
BrokenPsyche
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:30 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:24 pm
In your mind, yes. As an actual GOP voter, he does not.
As a person with an actual functioning brain, he certainly does.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

You're an idiot. Film at 11.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Tell me you knew that getting as many endorsements as you can has long been held a good election prep.

Just because someone gets an endorsement, doesn't mean they will turn over their entire elected office to the endorser.

But, hey, keep on worrying about the Cheeto. It makes ignoring those empty store shelves, inflation, immigration, and an absent VP all the easier.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
Softball Bat wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:52 am Then maybe ESPN should deal with their employee.

Wait...

Never mind.

You know, if Jon was here he could speak for himself, but i just sort of imagine his vitriol in those emails was directed at those whom he feels were/are HATING on the sport he loves by ruining it with their -- GAY --approach to dealing with league matters.

No matter how you slice this, Jon has been run because the thought police have determined his thoughts are out of bounds.

This is a slippery slope, and I hope you are comfortable with your take on it, because it would not take much for the tables to be turned on you.

Again, don't understand my take to mean that I necessarily agree (or disagree) with Gruden's takes.
As one who values liberty, I find the process here to be quite troubling.

So it is.
Uh, no....

First off, if someone wants to smack another person because they aren't doing their job properly...that's fair game. But knocking them for being part of a protected class (race, gender) isn't acceptable. And no employer is going to accept such conduct & risk being fined (like Washington was for $10 million in the investigation that outed Gruden as a racist, misogynist homophobe). And note that $10M fine from the NFL is so far their only cost. I'm betting that some of the findings of that NFL investigation could be grounds for a civil suit by some of their employees/former employees, which means more costs employers don't want to shell out.

Secondly, this isn't a matter of "the thought police." Gruden can be a racist, misogynist homophobe in his head & while off the clock. When he does so on the clock while representing his employer they are entitled to take action against him. And that's just reality. Keep one's piehole shut while on the clock or representing one's employer isn't a new concept. It's been around for at least a century.

P.S.
Gruden sure did a good job of proving Kaepernick right...
So, valid criticism is OK, but talking shit about a “protected class” in a personal email isn’t?

Is that really what you are going with?

Who decides what a protected class is?

You talk shit about people in here that you disagree with all the time. We all do, for over 20 fukking years now.

What if your smack talking here was used by your employer to shit can you?

Would that be ok?

Of course it wouldn’t. But you libs gave up on even trying to not be hypocrites long ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Noj Gruden and Bruce Allen should have created their own T1B with nicknames for handles instead of sending overtly racist emails over company/NFL property with their full names attached to it.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

When Gruden's emails became public, perhaps he should have busted out the "I was just trolling Bruce Allen" defense.

:)
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

smackaholic wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:45 am
Diego in Seattle wrote:
Softball Bat wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:52 am Then maybe ESPN should deal with their employee.

Wait...

Never mind.

You know, if Jon was here he could speak for himself, but i just sort of imagine his vitriol in those emails was directed at those whom he feels were/are HATING on the sport he loves by ruining it with their -- GAY --approach to dealing with league matters.

No matter how you slice this, Jon has been run because the thought police have determined his thoughts are out of bounds.

This is a slippery slope, and I hope you are comfortable with your take on it, because it would not take much for the tables to be turned on you.

Again, don't understand my take to mean that I necessarily agree (or disagree) with Gruden's takes.
As one who values liberty, I find the process here to be quite troubling.

So it is.
Uh, no....

First off, if someone wants to smack another person because they aren't doing their job properly...that's fair game. But knocking them for being part of a protected class (race, gender) isn't acceptable. And no employer is going to accept such conduct & risk being fined (like Washington was for $10 million in the investigation that outed Gruden as a racist, misogynist homophobe). And note that $10M fine from the NFL is so far their only cost. I'm betting that some of the findings of that NFL investigation could be grounds for a civil suit by some of their employees/former employees, which means more costs employers don't want to shell out.

Secondly, this isn't a matter of "the thought police." Gruden can be a racist, misogynist homophobe in his head & while off the clock. When he does so on the clock while representing his employer they are entitled to take action against him. And that's just reality. Keep one's piehole shut while on the clock or representing one's employer isn't a new concept. It's been around for at least a century.

P.S.
Gruden sure did a good job of proving Kaepernick right...
So, valid criticism is OK, but talking shit about a “protected class” in a personal email isn’t?

Is that really what you are going with?
Talking shit about a protected class is never a good idea when one is either a public person, emailing a public person, but especially when both the sender & the recipient are both public persons. And either sending it from a work email account or to a work email account is felony stupid. I would have fired Gruden for the simple fact that he's an imbecile.

But yeah....talking shit about a protected class in emails that either one or both accounts aren't personal isn't cool anytime, especially for nationally known figures.
Who decides what a protected class is?
When it comes to the workplace, the EEOC. Remember that this whole situation came to light as the result of workplace violations at the WFT.
9/27/22
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Diego, do you know how many "nationally known figures" there are in the NFL, and at ESPN (and other media and entertainment outlets), where Gruden was working when he sent his emails?

Players, coaches, TV and news figures, executives, owners?

Put all of their emails and chat logs out in public and let's have some fun!

The controversial, inflammatory, and offensive shit folks have been saying would be...

Just face reality, man.

Gruden was JFK'd.

They sent the message that you don't slam fags, overly-promoted women, overly-promoted folks with dark skin, or the fag commissioner of the NFL.

Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

650,000 emails and only Gruden’s had something inflammatory?

Me thinks that is a huge stretch. Not that Gruden should skate, but I will bet next year’s salary that his wasn’t the only one with “bad” emails. More likely someone went Katie Couric and covered up others for some reason.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Left Seater wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:23 pm 650,000 emails and only Gruden’s had something inflammatory?

Me thinks that is a huge stretch. Not that Gruden should skate, but I will bet next year’s salary that his wasn’t the only one with “bad” emails. More likely someone went Katie Couric and covered up others for some reason.
I agree that Gruden wasn't the only one, as clearly he felt safe enough to email his crap to what he thought was a receptive audience. And in light of the fact that this was brought on by an investigation of the WFT for discriminatory/harassment behavior it's likely that at the very least Allen & other team officials also involved.

Why haven't we heard about others? Apparently someone had an axe to grind with Gruden. But that doesn't make him any less guilty of making racist/misogynistic/homophobic comments (which is what you have basically said).

I think that the reason why at least members of the WFT haven't been named is because the investigation is still ongoing. Once the investigation is complete we'll at least be hearing details related to the WFT. But I highly doubt that they're the only team that has this problem.
9/27/22
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Diego wrote:But that doesn't make him any less guilty of making racist/misogynistic/homophobic comments (which is what you have basically said).

Jon is "guilty" of sending remarks, privately, to a receptive recipient.

How awful!

Round up the entire U.S. population!
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

https://www.npr.org/2021/11/13/10555745 ... esignation

Jon Gruden sues NFL for allegedly leaking emails that led to his resignation

Former Las Vegas Raiders coach Jon Gruden is suing the N.F.L. and its commissioner, Roger Goodell, for what
Gruden's lawyers say was a concerted effort by the league to ruin his career.

Gruden resigned as coach of the Raiders a month ago after homophobic, misogynistic, and racist emails he
wrote were published by The Wall Street Journal and The New York Times.

The lawsuit, filed Thursday in the Eighth Judicial District Court in Clark County, Nev., accuses the league and
Goodell of engaging in "a malicious and orchestrated campaign" against Gruden, alleging that officials
intentionally leaked the emails during the middle of the Raiders' season to inflict "maximum damage" on
Gruden and his team...

And this choad lacks a pair of balls...

lol
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

He'd have more luck if he took the "arbitrary & capricious enforcement" route. But he's too much of a pussy to name names.
9/27/22
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Diego wrote:arbitrary & capricious

arbitrary & capricious

Name two things Derron thinks he could order at the juice bar
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:37 pm Name two things Derron thinks he could order at the juice bar
:lol:
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Getting closer to finding out who put the *HIT* out on Jon Gruden.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 11:32 am Getting closer to finding out who put the *HIT* out on Jon Gruden.

It was hilarious to see Jim Irsay hold a press briefing at the owner's meetings last week to tell everyone that he thought Snyder should get pushed out the door. Even funnier was how Goddell said he wasn't surprised to hear Irsay say as much. Good for Irsay. Goddell, the Shield, and fellow owners have been sheltering and enabling Snyder's god awful behavior and on field performance and it's about time an owner had the integrity to stand up and tell everyone that he thought Snyder should be pushed out the door.

The really sad thing is that if Snyder wasn't a toxic and incompetent mvscal and could deliver a taxpayer financed stadium, they'd all still be covering for him. That is what this is all about--Snyder is so repulsive that most politicians in the DC metro area refuse to provide him a taxpayer funded stadium and NFL owners don't want other jurisdictions getting the same idea.