Apparently, the cause of the Haitian problem is…

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Re: Apparently, the cause of the Haitian problem is…

Post by Wolfman »

If those people are so dirt poor, how did they pay for the travel to the US border ? Also, did you notice how they are all healthy looking, well dressed with new shoes and clothes, and back packs full of gear ? Who got that for them ?
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Then why didn't they just buy a plane ticket? Or maybe they could have gotten in their cars and drove through the border.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

There is a single cause of the current border crisis. The Haitians know that if they get to the border, they'll be allowed in.

It really is that simple.

I don't blame the poor bastards for coming. If I lived in a shithole like Haiti, I'd accept Joe's invite too.

Haiti did not become a shit hole because of Climate Change. It has always been a shithole and will continue to be one for the foreseeable future.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Apparently most, if not all of these Haitians have been in Chile/Brazil for a while.

Those aren't all that bad. Why aren't they happy there?

I suspect the welfare benefits are kinda slim.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:53 pm Apparently most, if not all of these Haitians have been in Chile/Brazil for a while.

Those aren't all that bad. Why aren't they happy there?

I suspect the welfare benefits are kinda slim.
Chile kicked them out. You'd know that if you didn't have your head planted firmly up your rear.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Chile didn’t kick them out. The country did update its immigration laws back in April.

But like aliens from many other countries they see the border as open and under Democrats control. They see sanctuary cities waiting for them. They see massive expansions of the welfare state being pushed by liberals.

Why wouldn’t they come?
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Why should I give a fuck? Trumpsters are killing themselves in the hundreds of thousands in servitude to their cult leader and are being replaced by immigrants who will actually contribute something to American society. Win-win, if you ask me.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:54 pm Why should I give a fuck? Trumpsters are killing themselves in the hundreds of thousands in servitude to their cult leader and are being replaced by immigrants who will actually contribute something to American society. Win-win, if you ask me.
You'd give a fukk if you bothered to look around the planet and notice that highly "diverse" populations have one thing in common. They are, without exception, shitholes. The US is the only country on the planet which has managed to pull off a modicum of diversity by throttling the rate at which it happens. Also, historically, when we did allow immigration, we were selective about where it came from and it was thoroughly screened.

Starting in the 60s, we threw that model away and we will regret it when that wonderful diversity turns us into yet another diverse 3rd world shithole. Cali is pretty much already there. You have a small super rich elite and everyone else is poverty stricken.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screwy going Screwy again. :meds:

But his take and position should upset minorities and poor Americans. He and his fellow liberal Democrats care more about non US citizens than they do about illegal aliens in many instances.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Left Seater wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:56 am Screwy going Screwy again. :meds:

But his take and position should upset minorities and poor Americans. He and his fellow liberal Democrats care more about non US citizens than they do about illegal aliens in many instances.
Typical conservative BS.

"Go blame your fellow poor residents! Just don't look at us conservatives who have voted against every increase in the minimum wage!"

“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:42 pm
Left Seater wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:56 am Screwy going Screwy again. :meds:

Typical conservative BS.

You clearly suck at reading comprehension. Screwy clearly said he didn’t care about American deaths and called it a win.
Diego in Seattle wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:42 pm

"Go blame your fellow poor residents! Just don't look at us conservatives who have voted against every increase in the minimum wage!"

Why you suddenly pivoted to minimum wage here is strange. But yes there is little need for a National increase in minimum wage. If your city is too expensive for some to live then you can mandate a different wage locally. Of course that will just increase the cost for goods and services even further making your community even more expensive. But if Biden is any indication, you liberals don’t understand economics at all anyway.

On top of that there are very few if any minimum wage jobs to be found open today. In my area fast food workers are being hired at $13 an hour. Gas station workers at $15 an hour. Hotel housekeepers are being hired at $13.50 with $750 sign on bonuses. The market is working and wages are much higher than the minimum wage. (The Biden Administration manipulation has forced some of this market action as well.)

Further minimum wage jobs aren’t meant to be a career. They are a means to an end for a period of time. I am sure most of us have had one at some point, but we bettered ourselves and moved on and up.

But keep flailing, it makes me laugh.
Last edited by Left Seater on Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:08 pm Screwy clearly said he didn’t care about American deaths and called it a win.
Why should I? They spread anti-science, anti-vaxx bullshit and cut their lives short in tribute to Dump. These people should be banned from hospitals.

You're right. I don't give a fuck about these people. Why should I? The don't give a fuck about anyone else but themselves.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:26 pm
Left Seater wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:08 pm Screwy clearly said he didn’t care about American deaths and called it a win.
Why should I? They spread anti-science, anti-vaxx bullshit and cut their lives short in tribute to Dump. These people should be banned from hospitals.

You're right. I don't give a fuck about these people. Why should I? The don't give a fuck about anyone else but themselves.
You are entitled to your opinion. I wasn’t arguing with you. Diego was trying to make some claim about conservatives and failed as per usual.

But Trump remains firmly planted in your Dome. Interesting you choose to ignore this quote by the former President:
I would recommend it, and I would recommend it to a lot of people that don’t want to get it
But you are absolutely entitled to your opinion but it does show that you liberal Democrats aren’t inclusive and diverse. You tell yourself you are, but in reality it is just something you lie to yourself about so you can sleep easier.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

smackaholic wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:22 pm

You'd give a fukk if you bothered to look around the planet and notice that highly "diverse" populations have one thing in common. They are, without exception, shitholes.
Do you even know what “diverse” means?

No, in spite of what you likely think, it doesn’t mean that a lot of colored people live there. Most of those “shitholes” are anything but “diverse.”
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Papa Willie wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:09 am
Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:54 pm Why should I give a fuck? Trumpsters are killing themselves in the hundreds of thousands in servitude to their cult leader and are being replaced by immigrants who will actually contribute something to American society. Win-win, if you ask me.
Did you know that Trump hasn’t been President in almost 9 months? You seem confused.
"Benghazi!!"
"Buttery Mails!"

Long after she left public office.

Go back to your hyperglycemia-instigated coma...
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:19 pm "Benghazi!!"
"Buttery Mails!"

Long after she left public office.

Go back to your hyperglycemia-instigated coma...
They still chant Lock Her Up at Dump's hate rallies.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:09 am Did you know that Trump hasn’t been President in almost 9 months? You seem confused.
Who else are they killing themselves in tribute to? Liz Cheney?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Suckaholic: Fuck immigrants, fuck brown people

Michigan:

Immigration is saving Michigan from population loss

https://www.mlive.com/public-interest/2 ... rages.html