US Open Update

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

L45B
Commanche Hero

US Open Update

Post by L45B »

Heading over to Queens for the fourth time this week (luckily avoided the Wednesday night shitstorm).

Watch out for JT Brooksby. Along with Reilly Opelka, future of American tennis. Kid has been tearing it up in week one. I expect him to give Novak fits tonight. Pics later.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Re: US Open Update

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Take it to the Tennis Forum.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:45 am Maybe you should take yourself to a “SUCKING LITTLE BOY COCK” forum?
Your pedo smack has always been the bottom of the barrel here, loser. Step up your game already.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

L45B wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:58 pm Heading over to Queens for the fourth time this week (luckily avoided the Wednesday night shitstorm).

Watch out for JT Brooksby. Along with Reilly Opelka, future of American tennis. Kid has been tearing it up in week one. I expect him to give Novak fits tonight. Pics later.
Awesome, friend. Make sure to post those photos.

Naomi Osaka needs to fire her agent and her publicist and her parents and issue all the tennis reporters out there an apology for smearing them. Apparently her "mental health issues" weren't about press conferences or the media or any of that crap. Instead it was all about a very immature and uneducated woman melting under the pressure and limelight of being one of tennis' top paid players and the scrutiny that comes with it. No longer can Osaka and her camp blame all this bullshit on racist and sexist reporters. Just an immature young woman getting terrible advice from her closest advisors who needs to grow up fast.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Sounds fun. Post up those photos.

Screwy ain’t wrong on this tennis take.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:23 am Sounds fun. Post up those photos.

Screwy ain’t wrong on this tennis take.
Too bad Kierland isn't around to kiss my ass for being right about this.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Fwiw, the female champ, Emma Raducanu, has probably the best feet and footwork of any player I have seen in my lifetime.
Insanely great.

Young R. Federer and young J. Connors might be the only players who compare.

And her stroke production is also outstanding!

Props to her and D. Medvedev for taking home the big money.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is