Please let me know if this is wrong…

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: Please let me know if this is wrong…

Post by Kierland »

Why do you care Faatman? You tried to overthrow our government.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yeah the guys who don’t call you out and treat you like a normal person. What a pussy.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Could be right. I'd like to hear about the 5,000 Taliban prisoners that Trump and Mike FatPompeousAss convinced the Afgan government to release as part of his "historic peace agreement". Wonder what they're doing right now. Probably out marching for women's' rights.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:49 pm
Mikey wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:41 pm Could be right. I'd like to hear about the 5,000 Taliban prisoners that Trump and Mike FatPompeousAss convinced the Afgan government to release as part of his "historic peace agreement". Wonder what they're doing right now. Probably out marching for women's' rights.
I didn't even know that happened. When?
Last year.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Admittedly, the Biden Administration has fucked this up. But it's a disaster that has been inevitable for 20 years. Including Bush (who with Cheney, Rumsfeld and the rest of his gang, got us into the mess), Obama, and Trump. At least Biden had the balls to put an end to it. Probably because he's not planning on running again. This was never going to end in anything but disaster.
President Bush bumbled, after the fall of the Taliban in 2001, in failing to focus on building a capable Afghan government and military — and instead, pivoting scarce resources to a war of choice in Iraq. President Obama bumbled in ordering a troop surge with a deadline that encouraged the Taliban to wait U.S. forces out. President Trump bumbled in negotiating a troop withdrawal deal that resulted in the release of 5,000 Taliban prisoners despite a total lack of progress in peace talks. And now President Biden has bumbled in hewing to Trump’s deal even though the Taliban did not. (They never broke with al-Qaeda as they had vowed to do.)
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... -is-biden/