It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Chauvin verdict

Post by smackaholic »

They’ll get him on man 2 only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Re: Chauvin verdict

Post by smackaholic »

Murder never should have been on the table.

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Thanks for your well-informed opinion, and detailed analysis, Perry Mason
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

You’re welcome.

Do you think just maybe there was an itsy-bitsy bit of jury intimidation here?

And they read it as unintentional M2.

I’m no Perry Mason as has been pointed out, but isn’t “murder” an intentional act?

I think he’ll get a good lawyer on the appeal and he’ll do manslaughter 2, in the end.

Good luck to Police forces throughout the country with their recruitment efforts

I can’t imagine why anyone would want to become a cop today.

The result will be settling for what they can get. And we’ll get more cases of cops thinking a gun is a taser.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:07 pm Murder never should have been on the table.

Fuck off traitor.
Your murderous 1-6 mob is next fuckwit.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:40 pm I’m no Perry Mason as has been pointed out, but isn’t “murder” an intentional act?
No, you halfwitted snotball.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

smackaholic wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:40 pm I’m no Perry Mason as has been pointed out, but isn’t “murder” an intentional act?
1) Chauvin was using a method of restraint that was not permitted by policy.

2) Chauvin kept Floyd in the hold for nine minutes, twenty nine seconds.

If you don't think that was intentional feel free to hold your breath for nine minutes & twenty nine seconds
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I am not saying Chauvin isn’t a fukking idiot and a shit cop.

That doesn’t change the fact that our legal system requires beyond a reasonable doubt.

If Floyd was a healthy person without enough lethal drugs in his system to kill a person, then you could say, yup, he killed him.

But that wasn’t the case.

As for him being choked out, the video is inconclusive.

Chauvin was an asshole. He was obviously trying to teach Floyd a lesson.

I won’t shed any tears for him, but, This is a case where we’ve said “fukk reasonable doubt”.

The appeal will be moved.

The trouble is, will that jury be any less susceptible to intimidation?

ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

smackaholic wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:17 pm
I won’t shed any tears for him.
Neither will I.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

smackaholic wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:17 pm I am not saying Chauvin isn’t a fukking idiot and a shit cop.

That doesn’t change the fact that our legal system requires beyond a reasonable doubt.

If Floyd was a healthy person without enough lethal drugs in his system to kill a person, then you could say, yup, he killed him.

Lincoln had both malaria & smallpox. Perhaps JWB's bullet didn't kill the 16th POTUS....
The video is only inconclusive to those predisposed to exonerate Chauvin (to put it mildly).
Chauvin was using a method of restraint that was not permitted by department policy, and applied pressure to an area where the esophogus & carotid arteries reside for a period of time that no person could survive either being closed off. He knew what he was doing, and it wasn't teaching a lesson. And that's why he was convicted of M2.
I won’t shed any tears for him, but, This is a case where we’ve said “fukk reasonable doubt”.
You remind me of an OJ juror who couldn't understand the difference between blood type & DNA and thus voted for acquittal.

Appeals are heard by appellate judges, not juries, moron.

And it's the racists who resort to intimidation. See opponent of MTG.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:51 pm

You remind me of an OJ juror who couldn't understand the difference between blood type & DNA and thus voted for acquittal.
The OJ juries aquitted for one reason only. They wanted to pay whitey back for getting away with killing balck folks for generations.
Biggie
The Great Illuminator

Post by Biggie »

The appeal will be moved. The trouble is, will that jury be any less susceptible to intimidation?
Dude what in the fuck are you talking about.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

smackaholic wrote:I won’t shed any tears for him

88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:17 pm I am not saying Chauvin isn’t a fukking idiot and a shit cop.

Fuck you T raitor.
Suck more orange dick dinosaur.
Then hold your breath for 9:29.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Biggie wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:42 am
The appeal will be moved. The trouble is, will that jury be any less susceptible to intimidation?
He is a racist Q idiot. Hope that helps.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

ML@Coyote wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:42 pm
smackaholic wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:17 pm
I won’t shed any tears for him.
Neither will I.
How big of you.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Biggie wrote:
Do you think the jury didn’t have that thought in their minds?

Had they acquitted that idiot, you know damn well they’d have a mob in their yards in short order.

It’s fukking sad, but it’s the world we live in today.

The rule of law has been replaced by mob rule.

And it’s likely to get worse before it gets better.

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

smackaholic wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:46 am

Sincerely,
January 6
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Mikey wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:20 pm

Sincerely,
January 6
He is too stupid to even think of that when he was typing. What a worthless POS T raitor.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Kierland wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:25 pm
Mikey wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:20 pm

Sincerely,
January 6
He is too stupid to even think of that when he was typing. What a worthless POS T raitor.

Can't really blame Smackaholic for this.

He's directly channeling Tucker, and that's about the limit of his intellectual capacity.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Mikey wrote:

Sincerely,
January 6
That mob was put down. One of them was even shot dead.

The cop they allegedly killed, yeah, he had a stroke. Likely pushed over the edge by all the commotion. Could have just as easily had it brought on by his OL yelling at him.

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Mikey wrote:
Kierland wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:25 pm
Mikey wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:20 pm Sincerely,
January 6

Can't really blame Smackaholic for this.

He's directly channeling Tucker, and that's about the limit of his intellectual capacity.
So, I channel Tucker?

I like Tucker. Agree with him the large majority of the time.

I see the other side ridicule him continuously with general epithets. What I don’t see is people saying Tucker is wrong on THIS point.

Do me a favor. Tell me a specific case of him getting it wrong.

I can come up with countless examples of the race baiting pieces of shit on the other side doing it.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:42 pm
Mikey wrote:

Sincerely,
January 6
That mob was put down. One of them was even shot dead.

The cop they allegedly killed, yeah, he had a stroke. Likely pushed over the edge by all the commotion. Could have just as easily had it brought on by his OL yelling at him.

They walked out N-azi. Suck more orange dick t-raitor.

So he had a stroke unrelated to being beaten and GF died from drugs unrelated to not having air for 9:29.

You are a stupid POS.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Smackaholic is overweight and out of shape. If he got shot in the chest and died five minutes sooner in the hospital because of the plaque in his coronary arteries then the shooter would be let off the hook.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

smackaholic wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:40 pm Good luck to Police forces throughout the country with their recruitment efforts
Recruitment efforts shouldn't suffer because bad cops are prosecuted for their crimes. If you plan on being a bad cop, don't apply for the job. You're neither wanted nor needed. That should be the message. The problem isn't with the prosecution of bad cops. The problem is with the portrayal of all (or most) cops as bad. The press has a big hand in this. They should spend more time reporting on all the good things police officers do, and less time on the miscreants and idiots. I guess it's unfortunate that stories about good cops don't "sell papers."
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

ML@Coyote wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:46 pm
smackaholic wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:40 pm Good luck to Police forces throughout the country with their recruitment efforts
Recruitment efforts shouldn't suffer because bad cops are prosecuted for their crimes. If you plan on being a bad cop, don't apply for the job. You're neither wanted nor needed. That should be the message. The problem isn't with the prosecution of bad cops. The problem is with the portrayal of all (or most) cops as bad. The press has a big hand in this. They should spend more time reporting on all the good things police officers do, and less time on the miscreants and idiots. I guess it's unfortunate that stories about good cops don't "sell papers."
Agreed. They should spend more time reporting on the good things. But they shouldn't let up on exposing the assholes. Especially the murderers. Cops are SUPPOSED be good and don't necessarily need to be fawned over, it’s their job. Some may go beyond that, but the bad shit causes a lot more damage than all the good shit can make up for.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

First off you have no idea what the press is saying because you don’t listen to them, at least according to you.
Second, all (most) cops are bad. The proof is how many bad cops we know about. Kinda like priests, they might not all diddle kids, but they cover for the ones that do. You really think most cops are good but there happened to be the only four bad ones there to kill GF? You just don’t want to admit the truth so you make up a reality to fit that. Psych 101.
Lastly good cops don’t sell papers. Uber Drivers that don’t rape their fares don’t either. It’s called “man bites dog” and it’s how news has always worked more or less. But I am SURE you don’t want any light on the miscreants and idiots cause you like things the way they are.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Kierland wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:40 pm Your murderous 1-6 mob is next fuckwit.
Good news. The ONLY casualty from 1-6 was the unarmed female veteran that was trespassing...and killed by an anonymous cop who's identity has remained *STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL*...and her family no doubt didn't even receive enough cash to cover burial...unlike the going rate for a drug addled loser that commands 27 million for the "family".....who would give every cent back just to have their beloved GF back in their loving arms...
E PLURIBUS PLURIBUS
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

smackaholic wrote:That mob was put down. One of them was even shot dead.

Yeah, the whole thing was pretty much a big nothing.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It was more of a stroll around the capital.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Sometimes smackaholic's posts read as if they are intended as parody.
Wtf on steroids.

That's what happens when you choose to be "informed" by the likes of Jesse Watters, Greg Gruntfart, and Fucker Carlson.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

Kierland wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:58 pm You just don’t want to admit the truth so you make up a reality to fit that. Psych 101.
I could say the exact same thing about you.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Recruitment has suffered terribly thanks to the war that has been waged by democrats attempting to pander to balck folks. It was started with Obama's "the cops acted stupidly" statement because cops were doing their fukking job.

The biggest victim has been the people who live in the hood who are dependent on cops doing the hard but necessary job of aggressive policing in places that badly need it. Murder rates have skyrocketed because the cops have decided to look the other way. And who can blame them? If I was a cop 2 years from retirement, I would do the same.

Chauvin was an asshole. Likely should have been canned long ago, but public sector unions, especially in democrat run areas are very powerful.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

ML-
Difference is I back my takes with facts and logic, so yeah you can SAY it, you just won’t be right like I am.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Softball Bat wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:33 pm

No, it wasn't a big nothing. But, had the Capitol cops had the backup they requested, maybe it could have been.

But Pelosi and company wanted a big something, so they denied help.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:46 am
Recruitment has suffered terribly thanks to the war that has been waged by democrats attempting to pander to balck folks. It was started with Obama's "the cops acted stupidly" statement because cops were doing their fukking job.

The biggest victim has been the people who live in the hood who are dependent on cops doing the hard but necessary job of aggressive policing in places that badly need it. Murder rates have skyrocketed because the cops have decided to look the other way. And who can blame them? If I was a cop 2 years from retirement, I would do the same.

Chauvin was an asshole. Likely should have been canned long ago, but public sector unions, especially in democrat run areas are very powerful.
Yes it’s the unions in dem areas. You are a blathering idiot.
“Cops decided to look the other way” yeah they are also t-raitors, so fuck them and fuck you.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:49 am

No, it wasn't a big nothing. But, had the Capitol cops had the backup they requested, maybe it could have been.

Link please.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

Kierland wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:47 am ML-
Difference is I back my takes with facts and logic, so yeah you can SAY it, you just won’t be right like I am.
Heh.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You really suck at this.
Why are you even here?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

smackaholic wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:49 am

'Tard, your orange president pumped out the bogus narrative that the election was stolen from him.
For two months.

He was lying.
Duh!

Dump's mouth-breathing worshipers went to DC on the 6th because he told them to come there.
He incited them, stoked them, lied to them, and baited them into going off the deep end for him.

Dump is a lying sack of shit, and he and his deluded gang of racist, low IQ losers are entirely to blame for the attack on the U.S. Capitol Building.

The end.