Another example of cops being dicks...

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Another example of cops being dicks...

Post by FiatLux »

ARMY LT. HELD AT GUNPOINT AND REPEATEDLY PEPPER SPRAYED

They pulled him over because the car didn't have plates. It didn't have plates because it was a new vehicle and it had a registration in the window.

The Army officer drove for about a mile to go to a well lit area. Apparently that pissed off the cops enough that they didn't to approach him with their guns drawn.

The officer clearly afraid and was unwilling to put his hands inside the car despite the cops telling him to unbuckle his seat belt and get out of the car. The cop yelling at him with his weapon drawn just kept escalating the situation.

They drew their weapons despite the driver having done nothing illegal.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Re: Another example of cops being dicks...

Post by Softball Bat »

You could tell near the end that the copper knew he fvkked up.

Started telling the Lieutenant, "You made this a lot harder than it needed to be."

Projection much?
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

All cops are pigs and many are even traitors, as evidenced by the number arrested after Jan6. Every last one should be fired and lose their pension.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

From what I just heard on the news, it seems Barney Fife works for this department.

You will see more and more of this sort of thing in the coming years. Being a cop used to be a desirable career, but who in their right mind would want to do it now? The result is that young talented people with other options, take them.

And we end up with Barney Fife 'accidentally" shooting someone in what should have been a routine stop.

My guess is the dude who got kilt prolly did some dumb shit as well, but not dumb enough to get dead.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes it’s the public’s fault that being a cop is starting to be a job where you actually have to earn the cheese.
Is there any walk of life where you don’t suck racist dick you fucking traitor?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

smackaholic wrote:And we end up with Barney Fife 'accidentally" shooting someone in what should have been a routine stop.

My guess is the dude who got kilt prolly did some dumb shit as well, but not dumb enough to get dead.
What incident are you talking about?
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Softball Bat wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:46 pm
smackaholic wrote:And we end up with Barney Fife 'accidentally" shooting someone in what should have been a routine stop.

The incident where Smackaholic bumped his head once too often and ended up with CTE
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

The shooting of a balck dude in Minnesota by a clueless cop who, apparently has trouble distinguishing her 9mm from her tazer.

Why the hell numerous cops can't apprehend some scrawney kid with nothing more than their hands is beyond me.

Actually, it isn't.

As I said earlier, we aren't getting the best and the brightest, or in this case, the strongest, when it comes to cops. Call me sexist, but I still think woman cops are a bad idea. Cops should be men of above average strength and agility. This chick was incapable of getting the situation under control without using a weapon.

Also, we have yet another case of cops being unable to take control of someone who they are standing directly behind.

Why is this? I mean, you just wrap an arm around his neck and he isn't going anywhere, right?

Well, that's the way it used t work, but cops can't "choke" suspects any more. The same thing happened in Atlanta last summer. The cop was sitting, behind the dude, arms wrapped around him. He was in the perfect position to administer a choke hold to get him under control, but nope, can't choke him.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

A couple of related anecdotes. An old NY State Trooper friend told me of being on call with a female trooper for a bar brawl. He told her to stay in the car while he went in to get things under control. Another has to do with my teaching career. Years ago I'd easily break up a fight between two kids. Sometimes just my presence stopped it but sometimes I had to use some physical force to protect one of the kids. Later in my career if I did that, I would be called on the carpet, fill out forms/reports/and possibly be subject to a hearing. Too much hassle for me, I'd turn around and go the other way to avoid it.
Now cops are of course sometimes put in life or death situations. Who can blame them for not responding say to a call in a bad neighborhood. WE live in dangerous times.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:28 am

The shooting of a balck dude in Minnesota by a clueless cop who, apparently has trouble distinguishing her 9mm from her tazer.

Why the hell numerous cops can't apprehend some scrawney kid with nothing more than their hands is beyond me.

Actually, it isn't.

As I said earlier, we aren't getting the best and the brightest, or in this case, the strongest, when it comes to cops. Call me sexist, but I still think woman cops are a bad idea. Cops should be men of above average strength and agility. This chick was incapable of getting the situation under control without using a weapon.

Also, we have yet another case of cops being unable to take control of someone who they are standing directly behind.

Why is this? I mean, you just wrap an arm around his neck and he isn't going anywhere, right?

Well, that's the way it used t work, but cops can't "choke" suspects any more. The same thing happened in Atlanta last summer. The cop was sitting, behind the dude, arms wrapped around him. He was in the perfect position to administer a choke hold to get him under control, but nope, can't choke him.
So they need to be more male and more violent to be effective. You are an orange POS traitor.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Wolfman wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:41 am A couple of related anecdotes. An old NY State Trooper friend told me of being on call with a female trooper for a bar brawl. He told her to stay in the car while he went in to get things under control. Another has to do with my teaching career. Years ago I'd easily break up a fight between two kids. Sometimes just my presence stopped it but sometimes I had to use some physical force to protect one of the kids. Later in my career if I did that, I would be called on the carpet, fill out forms/reports/and possibly be subject to a hearing. Too much hassle for me, I'd turn around and go the other way to avoid it.
Now cops are of course sometimes put in life or death situations. Who can blame them for not responding say to a call in a bad neighborhood. WE live in dangerous times.
So they take the money but don’t do the work?
Fuck you people are wack. Just STFU you stupid traitors.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

We all know that violence never happens in "good" neighborhoods.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:22 pm
smackaholic wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:28 am

Actually, it isn't.

So they need to be more male and more violent to be effective. You are an orange POS traitor.
Jesus fukking Christ, you are a fukking moron.

If cops are bigger and stronger, they can avoid using lethal force, because they have the ability to take care of the situation with their hands. A small weak officer, first off, is more likely to be resisted and when it comes to that, the officer is forced to go to a potentially lethal use of force.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Mikey wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:09 pm We all know that violence never happens in "good" neighborhoods.
It happens much less frequently.

You ever live in a not so good neighborhood?

I grew up in one. Violence in such places is fairly common.

Good neighborhoods, not so much. And it has nothing to do with cops or lack of them.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So they need to be more male and more violent to be effective.
You are truly a dinosauric POS.
Oh and a stupid orange traitor.
Slap
Elwood

Post by Slap »

Wolfman wrote:An old NY State Trooper friend told me of being on call with a female trooper for a bar brawl. He told her to stay in the car while he went in to get things under control.
I hope she had her top off and was down by the floor mat when the man came back to the car.
smackaholic wrote:I would touch someone's dick, hell, I'd fukking blow him
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Racist fucks like you. Hope that helps you fat traitor.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

For the New Yorkers:

- is it true NYC intentionally cut services to the Bronx in the 70s?

- is it true the Bronx was on fire in 1977 because the police were allegedly paying homeless people and persons with criminal records to set fires to buildings?

- is it true the fires were part of handshake deal with Bronx landlords and insurance companies because the landlords saw their property values go in with the flight of whites and importation of Puerto Ricans?

- is it true that police in NYC in the 70s would approach black high schoolers to appear in lineups for cash?

- is it true that NYC police (used to) offer cash to homeless persons in the 70s to appear in police lineups?

Why was the Bronx on fire?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Papa Willie wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:51 pm Well no way this could have happened. I mean - Biden (Democrat) is President. The mayor is Democrat. The governor is Democrat. Why are they having protests?
Those aren't protests. It's COINTELPRO. The 'we burn shit down' chants is some group psychology shit. And one of my favorite podcasters is egging it on, like an idiot. or a plant. Whatever.