No threads about Cummo?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Re: No threads about Cummo?

Post by Diego in Seattle »

No threads about Trump refusing to comply with a court order to prove a DNA sample in a sexual assault case?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:37 pm No threads about Trump refusing to comply with a court order to prove a DNA sample in a sexual assault case?
No threads about 'Believe All Women' being a joke with Biden (an accused) and Harris (a supporter of his accusers) in office?

This is a witch hunt. Fuck everyone involved for wasting our collective time on petty checkers moves.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Papa Willie wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:27 pm I don’t understand.

Discuss!
This is a perfect example of just how stupid you actually are fat traitor.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Kierland wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:13 pm
Papa Willie wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:27 pm I don’t understand.
PW's response to most questions.
Slap
Elwood

Post by Slap »

Did Cuomo grope some women? It easily happens in an office work environment. You hand a young intern a document for her to go copy. You give her an assuring pat on the shoulder, or down the side of her body as you relax your arm. Your hand grazes her buttock. Next thing you know you are accused of misconduct. In reality all you were doing is trying to bring encouragement to a young worker.

It isn't helpful for the mood of anyone if "friendly hands" become part of cancel culture.
smackaholic wrote:I would touch someone's dick, hell, I'd fukking blow him
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Papa Willie wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:41 pm
Mikey wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:34 pm

The midget’s responses are of no importance - just as he is.

Seriously - what do you think of this asshat? He was a liberal dream just a few days ago. Then again - most libs probably still support him.

I’d imagine you don’t. He’s like Sweet Leaf at 16 rpm’s with a mouthful of his brother’s monkey shit.
You sucked Dumps orange rapist dick for 4 yrs so fuck off fatty.

That you are too stupid to not know why there is no thread about it is not surprising at all you Nazi traitor.

Fuck off fatty.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Papa Willie wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:41 pm Seriously - what do you think of this asshat? He was a liberal dream just a few days ago.
Exactly. What changed?
Slap
Elwood

Post by Slap »

Papa Willie wrote:He was wanting to piss in their buttholes.
Wait a minute. Hold the phone. What?

Did they want that? I'm not a MD, but that doesn't sound very healthy.
smackaholic wrote:I would touch someone's dick, hell, I'd fukking blow him
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Papa Willie wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:26 am
Slap wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:48 am Did Cuomo grope some women? It easily happens in an office work environment. You hand a young intern a document for her to go copy. You give her an assuring pat on the shoulder, or down the side of her body as you relax your arm. Your hand grazes her buttock. Next thing you know you are accused of misconduct. In reality all you were doing is trying to bring encouragement to a young worker.

It isn't helpful for the mood of anyone if "friendly hands" become part of cancel culture.
He was wanting to piss in their buttholes. He got caught - while he was killing thousands of New Yorkers. Thing is - most of them were fucked up old liberals, so we really shouldn’t get on him for that.
Make up your mind you fat domestic terrorist.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

First they came for the fucked up old liberals...
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:41 pm
Mikey wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:34 pm

The midget’s responses are of no importance - just as he is.

Seriously - what do you think of this asshat? He was a liberal dream just a few days ago. Then again - most libs probably still support him.

I’d imagine you don’t. He’s like Sweet Leaf at 16 rpm’s with a mouthful of his brother’s monkey shit.
TBH, I haven't followed this too closely. After all what happens in NY doesn't affect me too much.

That being said, if he's made "inappropriate comments" then he's a creep and needs to take the standard company training that we all go through. If he's actually groped women in the changing room and raped a few on the way, then maybe he should be President.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

The last Democrat forced to resign from a federally elected position was Al Franken. The last Republican was Bob Packwood. It's not whataboutism to call out the hypocrisy of a side that calls out the transgressions of the other side ye hardly ever holds its own members to the same standards. It's showing that it's not the issue of inappropriate behavior that's the real issue.

And in this case it's clear that they're not concerned about how Cuomo treats women. It's about how Cuomo's AG is treating tRump.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

I told Porky we were going to turn his state blue before the election.

Now Porky's pissed.

We run the country (San Francisco). Don't forget it... fatman.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:00 pm the hypocrisy of a side that calls out the transgressions of the other side ye hardly ever holds its own members to the same standards.
You finally have seen the light. Dems are showing their hypocrisy here completely.

Remember Cuomo called for Kavanaugh to take a lie detector test over his allegations? Cuomo's office is ignoring questions on if he will take a lie detector test.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, who in a statement in 2018 declared, "I believe Dr. Christine Blasey Ford," also declined to comment.

Sen. Elizabeth Warren questioned whether Kavanaugh was "hiding" something during his confirmation process. She declined to comment on the Boylan case.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:03 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:00 pm the hypocrisy of a side that calls out the transgressions of the other side ye hardly ever holds its own members to the same standards.
You finally have seen the light. Dems are showing their hypocrisy here completely.

Remember Cuomo called for Kavanaugh to take a lie detector test over his allegations? Cuomo's office is ignoring questions on if he will take a lie detector test.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, who in a statement in 2018 declared, "I believe Dr. Christine Blasey Ford," also declined to comment.

Sen. Elizabeth Warren questioned whether Kavanaugh was "hiding" something during his confirmation process. She declined to comment on the Boylan case.
Fuck off traitor. You don’t care about women, proof being you let one married your fat greedy ass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Papa Willie wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:36 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:00 pm The last Democrat forced to resign from a federally elected position was Al Franken. The last Republican was Bob Packwood. It's not whataboutism to call out the hypocrisy of a side that calls out the transgressions of the other side ye hardly ever holds its own members to the same standards. It's showing that it's not the issue of inappropriate behavior that's the real issue.

And in this case it's clear that they're not concerned about how Cuomo treats women. It's about how Cuomo's AG is treating tRump.
Remember how you acted ANYTIME Obama's name was brought up after Trump was elected?

Meh. You probably don't.
You started a thread about the NY gov where you don’t live while sucking orange dick. So fuck off traitor.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Left Seater wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:03 pm

A tig ol helping of THIS.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

Cummo should leave office.

Voluntarily or involuntarily.

He’s admitted to hurting women with his actions.

I’m gonna guess all the orange Dick sucking morons think Kavanagh should retain impunity. As should Trump and all the other perverts.

What say you LS, holic, wolf, fatty McFatFat?
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

I say props to you.

I would prefer that all accused have due process.

Kavanaugh’s accusers had their own witnesses not back up their claims. If the same happens for Cuomo then he should probably stay.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I say fuck off fat traitor. Link us up to where you didn’t vote for the pussy grabber.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Bill in Houston wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:52 pm Cummo should leave office.

Voluntarily or involuntarily.

He’s admitted to hurting women with his actions.

I’m gonna guess all the orange Dick sucking morons think Kavanagh should retain impunity. As should Trump and all the other perverts.

What say you LS, holic, wolf, fatty McFatFat?
This is why lefties lose so much. You all are soft.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

Nothing soft about me.

Just know right from wrong. Do you have that ability?
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Flies don’t even know the difference between a window and a screen door, much less what you’re asking.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Bill in Houston wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:38 am Nothing soft about me.

I do. What’s right is shit canning him for killing NYers. Only soft losers like you think he should go for “hurting women” what ever that means in this case.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Left Seater wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:18 am Kavanaugh’s accusers had their own witnesses not back up their claims. If the same happens for Cuomo then he should probably stay.
False sexual allegations as a retaliatory political weapon are as old as Potiphar's wife (victimizer) and Jezebel (victim of).

Cuomo needs to disregard Lisa Marie's advice to MJ, and stay put.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Kierland wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:47 pm
Bill in Houston wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:38 am Nothing soft about me.

I do. What’s right is shit canning him for killing NYers. Only soft losers like you think he should go for “hurting women” what ever that means in this case.
No one gets shit canned for the shit they are actually doing.
No one at that level gives a fuck about death, except as an optic.
What's the real reason for permanently salting Cuomo's earth?
Who did Cuomo piss off behind the scenes?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

L45B wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:33 pm
Flies don’t even know the difference between a window and a screen door, much less what you’re asking.
This belong's in the 88 god thread ...we are the flies, the universe is both window and screen door. We will live and die without truth, because we are not the intended recipient.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

If any of you guys think that this is about sexual harassment you are missing the point. Sexual harassment is just the pretext. The real reason the walls are closing in on Andrew Cuomo is because everybody fucking hates him in Albany.

Andrew has ruled by fear since the minute he got to Albany, and his name and Machiavellian skills got him elected 4 times. But now he's wounded and nobody sees any reason why he needs to be around anymore. Even the Kennedys thought he was a dick.

At some point they will find some kind of criminal conspiracy behind the nursing home issue and he will have to resign. Not one person is going to shed a tear.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Innocent Bystander wrote: No one gets shit canned for the shit they are actually doing.
No one at that level gives a fuck about death, except as an optic.
What's the real reason for permanently salting Cuomo's earth?
Who did Cuomo piss off behind the scenes?
Everyone
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown