MLK quotes that stand the test of time...

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Re: MLK quotes that stand the test of time...

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Kierland wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:02 pm
Left Seater wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:57 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:38 pm
His postings have become so repetitious that I went looking for the ignore button but couldn't find any. If that is no longer an option he needs to be given a timeout.
It is kinda hidden Diego. Click on his name which will bring up his profile. Then click on add foe. Then it will bring up a pop up box to confirm the actions. Once you do that his posts will all be collapsed. You will know he posted but you will be spared having to read it.
That is a lot of work just to be a Coward.
It's not cowardice. It's dealing with the reality that you're not going to change your repetitive, boring ways. Either up your game or get ignored. It's the way of the jungle.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Kierland wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:31 pm Also love how you HAD to go with the appearance smack seeing as your quiver is otherwise empty.
But ... you're always calling Left Seater fat ... :|

Dude, don't do this.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:00 pm
Left Seater wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:52 pm Ignore the message and attack the messenger.

Where do y’all get your instructions?
From those who brought us "Fake News."
There’s plenty of that on both sides.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:37 pm There’s plenty of that on both sides.
I'm sorry, the "Liberal Media" didn't perpetuate a myth that the election was rigged and that Trump was its real winner. The "Liberal Media" also did not encourage America's biggest criminals and dumbest people to storm the US Capitol two weeks ago to interfere with our democratic process. Where five people died.

You can shove your Both Sides up your ass sideways.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

No the liberal media just tries to smear a kid to further their Indian agenda.

Or CNN firing 3 employees for lying about Scaramucci’s Russia involvement.

Or the NYTimes trying to tie the GOP baseball shooting to Gabby Giffords shooting.

Or NBC News claiming Putin had incriminating info on Trump when in fact Outin said the opposite.

Yeah liberals are so truthful...
dan's college room mate
Crack Whore

Post by dan's college room mate »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Left Seater wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:37 pm There’s plenty of that on both sides.
I'm sorry, the "Liberal Media" didn't perpetuate a myth that the election was rigged and that Trump was its real winner. The "Liberal Media" also did not encourage America's biggest criminals and dumbest people to storm the US Capitol two weeks ago to interfere with our democratic process. Where five people died.

You can shove your Both Sides up your ass sideways.
There are things that are not myths

First and foremost, mass vote by mail is highly susceptible to fraud. It doesn’t really take a whole lot of imagination to understand this. Sensible people can argue how much fraud took place and whether or not it was enough to change the results.

But we should all want a system with fraud opportunities minimized. Doing so would lower the likelihood of shirtless Vikings running amok in the Capitol in the future.

The “liberal media” did everything it could to minimize the chronic rioting from Antifa shot stains and they’ve also done everything them can to maximize the actions of a few hundred dumb fukks on January 6. They also failed to point out that TBOM specifically requested that the “rioters” peacefully demonstrate.

Did Don take it too far?

Yes.

Once his court chances were exhausted, he should have tapped.

But that would be very unTrumplike.

The liberal madis has also failed to look into why security was as lax as it was or the fact that Capitol Security is the responsibility of the Speaker of the house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

^^^^^^^^^^^

To be clear the House and Senate Sergeants at Arms are likely far more responsible than is the Speaker’s office.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

dan's college room mate wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:55 pm There are things that are not myths

First and foremost, mass vote by mail is highly susceptible to fraud. It doesn’t really take a whole lot of imagination to understand this. Sensible people can argue how much fraud took place and whether or not it was enough to change the results.

But we should all want a system with fraud opportunities minimized. Doing so would lower the likelihood of shirtless Vikings running amok in the Capitol in the future.

The “liberal media” did everything it could to minimize the chronic rioting from Antifa shot stains and they’ve also done everything them can to maximize the actions of a few hundred dumb fukks on January 6. They also failed to point out that TBOM specifically requested that the “rioters” peacefully demonstrate.

Did Don take it too far?

Yes.

But that would be very unTrumplike.

The liberal madis has also failed to look into why security was as lax as it was or the fact that Capitol Security is the responsibility of the Speaker of the house.

The interesting thing about you Suckaholic is that you never hesitate to go full fascist.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Care to elaborate, dumbfukk?

What is fascist about wanting legitimate elections?

If we end up with all this free cool shit your side promises us through legitimate elections that we cab have faith in,then so be it. But if we continue this mass vote by mail free for all, get used to shirtless vikings.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
dan's college room mate
Crack Whore

Left Seater wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^

To be clear the House and Senate Sergeants at Arms are likely far more responsible than is the Speaker’s office.
I have heard that the Speaker and Senate Leader are responsible, but that in the end, the Speaker has the final call.

This would make sense as she has over 4X the staff as the senate majority leader.

Of course, both of them wanted TBOM gone.

Nothing that happened that day added up.

Trump supporters until then had been ridiculously civil.

The Capitol should be an absolute fortress. A few hundred hooligans shouldn’t be able to break in.

But what if the powers that be wanted a shit-show?

What if a sizable number of the “Trump supporters” weren’t.

Will we ever know?

Not likely.

This will be brushed under the rug and chalked up as Trump goons attacking democracy.

dan's college room mate
Crack Whore

Ok,how does one purge his shit trolls from Tapatalk?

I suck badly enough at troll management without that shit app’s help.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

dan's college room mate wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:43 am Ok,how does one purge his shit trolls from Tapatalk?

I suck badly enough at troll management without that shit app’s help.

You are a sad pathetic old man.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

smackaholic wrote:Did Don take it too far?

Yes.

Definitely.

In reality, he should not have brought all the suits that he did.
They were not based in reality -- and all it was doing was stoking his deluded base.

smackaholic wrote:First and foremost, mass vote by mail is highly susceptible to fraud. It doesn’t really take a whole lot of imagination to understand this. Sensible people can argue how much fraud took place and whether or not it was enough to change the results.
Whatever fraud took place did not come remotely close to changing the results in any of the 50 states.

If someone thinks it did, they need to show the proof of it.

*crickets*

Yes, I agree that it makes sense to upgrade voting procedures and security as much as possible.
If there are legitimate issues, they should be addressed.

And that is what Don should have spent the last two months of his presidency doing, if he was convinced the voting system needs to be be helped.

Instead, for 2 months he acted like a toddler with a full diaper.

#DiaperDon
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:46 pm No the liberal media just tries to smear a kid to further their Indian agenda.

Or CNN firing 3 employees for lying about Scaramucci’s Russia involvement.

Or the NYTimes trying to tie the GOP baseball shooting to Gabby Giffords shooting.

Or NBC News claiming Putin had incriminating info on Trump when in fact Outin said the opposite.

Yeah liberals are so truthful...
Whataboutism
Thanks for playing traitor
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

dan's college room mate wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:42 amTrump supporters until then had been ridiculously civil.
Oh reeeaaallly?

“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:26 am Care to elaborate, dumbfukk?

What is fascist about wanting legitimate elections?

If we end up with all this free cool shit your side promises us through legitimate elections that we cab have faith in,then so be it. But if we continue this mass vote by mail free for all, get used to shirtless vikings.
Nice lie traitor. You didn’t want fair elections cause the only part of the ballot you bitched about was your orange jizz dispenser.
Fuck off traitor.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:42 am
dan's college room mate wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:42 amTrump supporters until then had been ridiculously civil.
Oh reeeaaallly?

All they do is lie
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Softball Bat wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:24 amI agree that it makes sense to upgrade voting procedures and security as much as possible.
If there are legitimate issues, they should be addressed.

And that is what Don should have spent the last two months of his presidency doing, if he was convinced the voting system needs to be be helped.
There isn't a single system - there are 51 systems (counting DC). What's ironic is that the party that usually touts states' rights appears to be calling for centralized national control of general election processes. And since it's a Constitutional issue, the only way to legitimately change it is by amendment. Is that what Republicans are calling for - a Constitutional amendment to shift general election processes away from the individual states conducting them how they see fit to a uniform national process?
"I see everything twice!"