It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Re: Biden/Liberal Bullshit...

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Derron57 wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:25 am
Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:23 pm
Yet you chose not to mention McConnell in your original post.

Sorry, but your knock on McConnell doesn't count when you only knock him after being called out on not mentioning him.
Moved them fuckin goal posts again I see. Your whole take here is that schmick did not mention Moscow Mitch by name, but you are too stupid to even have an attempt to understand context in which is was posted. Then you throw a temper tantrum worthy of a 3 year old and go all BODE on schmick. Makes perfect sense.
He would have been okay if he had simply mentioned the term limit & left it alone. But his stupidity overtook him & he had to drop a name, a name of someone from the party he fanatically hates.

His post wasn't simply about term limits, or else he would have made it so.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:18 am

He would have been okay if he had simply mentioned the term limit & left it alone. But his stupidity overtook him & he had to drop a name, a name of someone from the party he fanatically hates.

His post wasn't simply about term limits, or else he would have made it so.

Any chance The Deciders can give a ruling on this??...it makes no fucking sense so it would seem to be right in their wheelhouse.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

The Deciders were term limited.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

As predicted years ago here is one issue facing the EV push.

https://www.marketwatch.com/video/on-th ... 776B8.html

One faction of the environmentalists are fighting another and both think they are correct. Groups opposing mining are working to prevent new lithium mines from being developed. Without increased lithium mining the batteries needed to store power in EVs will not be available in the future.

Good luck with this. Simple lawsuits can drag out the process for years if not decades. Meanwhile my gasoline powered suburban continues on like a champ.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Your wife is barren and you are shooting blanks so what do you care, right?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

More Deathcult46 misinformation. Remember these clowns told us they would follow the science?

The CDC said the decision was based on data that negative rapid tests do not necessarily mean someone has stopped spreading the virus, and PCR tests — the most accurate type — can’t be relied on either, because they continue to show positive results for weeks afterward even when someone isn’t contagious.
So the tests aren’t accurate, yet one is required to enter the country by air, but not by land or sea. And we are going to spend billions to make more tests available that aren’t accurate. :meds:

Meanwhile instead of following the science on quarantine and isolation, the new guidelines are based on what people can tolerate.
CDC Director Rochelle Walensky also defended the guidance, saying it was based on behavioral studies showing that only one-third of people were following the previous guidelines…
"It really had a lot to do with what we thought people would be able to tolerate,” she said in an interview last week with CNN.
Since people aren’t follow the guidance we will change the guidelines to match what they were doing. Similar to how they are changing definitions of words to fit the new reality.

And it isn’t just her, apparently all of the CDC has issues.
Walensky knows better than anyone else that the CDC has an image problem. Because of changing, often conflicting advice about everything from masks to booster shots, and slow release of guidance on how to safely reopen schools and businesses, the CDC has become a scapegoat for missteps throughout the pandemic response. Walensky is keenly aware that such credibility issues can be as contagious as the virus the agency is confronting, eroding the already weakened trust and integrity that are crucial to everything the agency does. Those public perceptions have created a deeply rooted morale problem within the agency itself, at its headquarters in Atlanta, and among its 13,000 scientists, epidemiologists and public-health experts deployed in more than 60 countries around the world.
And still the liberals refuse to call out this behavior.
Last edited by Left Seater on Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Chicago teachers have voted to not report for their jobs today. If they refuse to report for future days, then the district should fire all of them that refuse to work on the grounds of job abandonment. Further every teacher that doesn’t show up today should have their pay docked.

Even the bat shit crazy mayor is calling out the teachers.
Mayor Lori Lightfoot brought up the dip in attendance and increase in failing grades that students — especially Black and Latino children — saw during a largely virtual 2020-21 school year. She argued Tuesday that teachers were poised to make “a decision that would harm hundreds of thousands of Chicago families that rely on CPS for their daily needs.”
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You tried to overthrow the gov, nobody takes your whining now seriously.
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Left Seater wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:01 pm Chicago teachers have voted to not report for their jobs today. If they refuse to report for future days, then the district should fire all of them that refuse to work on the grounds of job abandonment. Further every teacher that doesn’t show up today should have their pay docked.

Even the bat shit crazy mayor is calling out the teachers.
Mayor Lori Lightfoot brought up the dip in attendance and increase in failing grades that students — especially Black and Latino children — saw during a largely virtual 2020-21 school year. She argued Tuesday that teachers were poised to make “a decision that would harm hundreds of thousands of Chicago families that rely on CPS for their daily needs.”
It is Chicago. In a crime and mob controlled city like it is, what makes anybody think the Techers Union is flexing muscle is so weird ? In a town where the unions control virtually any business of substance. And evidently their contract don't have a lot of teeth or language on walk outs as the school board is calling it an "unfortunate situation".

Fire every one of the fuckers but we know that will not happen.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

The Post Office (Executive Branch) has asked for a waiver on DeathCult46’s shot mandate.

Gong show indeed.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

The bat shit crazy Chicago mayor is now calling the Chicago teachers action an illegal strike. She is going to court to force the teachers to return.

What she should do is fire them for their illegal strike.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:07 pm The Post Office (Executive Branch) has asked for a waiver on DeathCult46’s shot mandate.

Gong show indeed.
Is that the mew echo chamber nic for Biden? Nice projection.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:07 am Is that the mew echo chamber nic for Biden? Nice projection.
T1B is a fascinating ERR disturbing look into the id of your average Qonservative jerkoff.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:09 am
Kierland wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:07 am Is that the mew echo chamber nic for Biden? Nice projection.
T1B is a fascinating ERR disturbing look into the id of your average Qonservative jerkoff.
You clowns are an absolute joke. If liberals can use the term due to Covid deaths while Trump was in office then it also fits for Biden. More people have died due to Covid under Biden’s admin than Trumps, and Biden has had a shot for most of his term.

But by all means keep up your hypocrisy.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

88naziis approves of all lies about the vax and loves crazy people on his board vomiting BS on their keyboards and posting it.

Shedick is his fav.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

The Post Office, or trump flunkee DeJoy?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Jsc810 wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:47 pm
schmick wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:00 pmThe Mayo clinic just fired 700 doctors and nurses because they wouldn't get the jab
You are a colossal dumbass.
About to make you a bigger dumbass.
You say to listen to the health care professionals? Sure, DO THAT. The vast majority of health care professionals say get vaxxed.

Yes, including at the Mayo Clinic:

Over 99% of Mayo Clinic employees got vaxxed.
"This is a time when Mayo Clinic must stand firmly behind the evidence supporting the efficacy and safety of COVID-19 vaccines to help protect the health and safety of our patients, workforce, visitors, and communities… Based on science and data, it's clear that vaccination keeps people out of the hospital and saves lives," the clinic said in a statement.
99% percent of the employees REMAINING AFTER the institutions fired the 30% or so who declined to get the injection. Tell me you have a fucking clue about how these hospitals and government agencies count and arrange the numbers. If only everyone swallowed the load whole with no question, like you do, they would have a lot less lying to do to get their narrative on prime time for you and Screwy to consume with your breakfast cereal every morning.

My wife walked out of her health care job back in October before she would let those lying cocksuckers fire her. Over 30 years in health care, worked through the initial phases of the scamdemic was fine, but all those people are just chopped liver now.
Last edited by Derron57 on Fri Jan 07, 2022 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

The SCOTUS will keep the healthcare worker mandate in place. They will stop the employer mandate.

Both would be correct calls.

Meanwhile Sonya proved what a dumbass she truly is during oral arguments today with this blast.
We have hospitals that are almost at full capacity with people severely ill on ventilators. We have over 100,000 children, which we've never had before, in serious condition, many on ventilators
Nope. Lies.

Per the CDC we are seeing very few numbers of kids hospitalized.

https://gis.cdc.gov/grasp/COVIDNet/COVI ... rusTypeDiv
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Roach wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 11:35 pm Schmick . . .
99% percent of the employees REMANING after they and every other health care institution of every level fired them got vaccinated
What? So the 99% who were vaxed at Mayo were fired along with those at every other institution? If they all got fired are they closed now?

Or did every other institution at every level fired them?

And who is them?

Slow down and try that again. This rant does not help your case.

That would have been my take and your point is duly noted. Should read
99% percent of the employees REMAINING AFTER the institutions fired the 30% or so who declined to get the injection.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Now some in California want to double the state’s tax haul.

There is a proposed Constitutional Amendment that would vastly increase taxes in CA and bring in new ones on top of it.

I say, go for it. Might as well use CA as a test case. Double the tax rates, put a gross receipts tax on businesses.

https://taxfoundation.org/california-h ... -proposal/
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

BREAKING: Number of Americans hospitalized with COVID-19 hits 133,000,
highest since pandemic began

- BNO Newsroom

https://twitter.com/BNODesk/status/1479 ... 91%2Fpg197

I blame Joe Biden!

88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Meanwhile, things are so bad in the VP’s office, she has to hire people who disagree with Administration positions. For example her new communications director has put out these tweets:
but pushing a janky science vaccine into the public for political purposes would turn incompetent culpability into intentional harm
just saw 2 undocumented folks talking on MSNBC. One Law student the other a protester. Can someone explain why ICE is not picking them up? Just seems off u can go on TV & admit breaking law & not be arrested.

:popcorn:
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Left Seater wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 4:03 am Now some in California want to double the state’s tax haul.

There is a proposed Constitutional Amendment that would vastly increase taxes in CA and bring in new ones on top of it.

I say, go for it. Might as well use CA as a test case. Double the tax rates, put a gross receipts tax on businesses.

https://taxfoundation.org/california-h ... -proposal/
They need to attach a clause to anything they do like that prohibiting the California fucks from moving out of state. They have to remain in California. The ones moving out of state are doing a fine job of fucking up every place they move to. They have destroyed the lower end real estate market in my area.

Surprised they don't have that gross receipts tax. It has added hundreds of millions in money for the state to waste in Oregon.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

AOC (fully vax'd and boosted - of course) has the plague.

Experiencing symptoms.

lol

https://www.businessinsider.com/aoc-rec ... -19-2022-1

88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Being young and apparently healthy, I am certain she'll be fine....but how fukking awesome would it be if #19 took her out?

Looks like rubbing up against a bunch of freaks in SFLA might not have been a good idea.

Actually, it is a good mood. Assuming she actually does have CV, she will now have REAL immunity.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:30 am how fukking awesome would it be if #19 took her out?
:?

Par for the course for Qonservatives, I guess.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Would you now be happy if someone on the right dropped from it tomorrow?

Of course you would.

At least I can admit such things, although, to be honest, I think having far left lunatics like her around are good for my side.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

No way she’ll get taken out by the ‘Rona. In fact, she has priority in NYC to get medical treatment, given she [a] is Latina and [b) can flash either her ‘tax the rich’ gown and/or $30k gala vip ticket stub.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:44 am Would you now be happy if someone on the right dropped from it tomorrow?

Of course you would.

At least I can admit such things, although, to be honest, I think having far left lunatics like her around are good for my side.
If only Qonservatives were taking Covid 19 seriously instead of executing leadership' marching orders....

:meds:
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

So, if everyone just took the vaccine which has been proven to not stop the spread, it would work better?

Maybe the vax is just depressed that people are criticizing it.

If we’d all just take it seriously, it would cheer up and start doing its fukking job.

Yeah, that makes sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:26 pm
smackaholic wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:44 am Would you now be happy if someone on the right dropped from it tomorrow?

Of course you would.

If only Qonservatives were taking Covid 19 seriously instead of executing leadership' marching orders....

:meds:
Still trying to make the claim balcks are Conservatives eh?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Papa Willie wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:39 am
smackaholic wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:30 am how fukking awesome would it be if #19 took her out?
:?

Par for the course for Qonservatives, I guess.
https://twitter.com/vikasg26/status/147 ... 89/photo/1

Was this Joe's "plan"? How would you grade his "plan", Screwy? He said he'd fix it.
The fact that screwey is still on board with Senile Joe’s “plan” is proof that his devotion to the Dems has become a religion rather than just a party affiliation.

Joe said he had a plan. He implies that had Trump put this plan into place, they’d have had CV beaten by then.

What was that plan?

Was it the vax that was still under development at the time?

Maybe Joe’s plan involved getting into the Delorean time machine, going to ohhh,maybe 2030 or so and getting a vax which by then might actually be effective and safe and returning to early 2020 and vaccinating everyone.

Trump certainly didn’t do everything perfectly. No one in the federal government does.

But he did a few things well.

When it looked as though NY would need thousands of beds, he got it done in breath taking speed.

CDC dropped the ball out of the gate when they passed on existing tests and said they’d make their own. The first was a dud.

Did the MSM tell us this?

No, they told us Trump failed to distribute tests.

Looking back now and knowing how horribly political that organization is, I have to wonder if this stumble was incompetence or part of the larger strategy to make Crazy Orange Dude look bad.

I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt and go with incompetence since they’ve shown they are that as well as corrupt.

Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screwy won't answer this question because he can't. He is still fully on the TDS train and Biden isn't the Cheeto, so all is well in his mind.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Biden is a really nice guy. So nice, that he doesn’t even have to do a real press conference. He doesn’t need to rock the boat and certainly will avoid hurting anyone’s feelings.

No worries that his death count is higher than his predecessor’s, and even with a vaccine (+booster) to assist him. No matter. No worries.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

L45B wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:48 pm Biden is a really nice guy. So nice, that he doesn’t even have to do a real press conference. He doesn’t need to rock the boat and certainly will avoid hurting anyone’s feelings.

No worries that his death count is higher than his predecessor’s, and even with a vaccine (+booster) to assist him. No matter. No worries.
Huh. All those unvaccinated Dump pledges committing hara-kiri is Biden's fault? That is rich.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Don’t bring logic and facts to Screwy, he lives in a world of emotions as do most liberals.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

DeathCult46’s Press Secretary now using the But Trump defense. The worst part of it is it was in reference to Romney. You know the guy who twice voted to Impeach. #clownshow.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

So liberals are all for photo IDs when it comes to verifying vaccination status, but not when it comes to voting? What the everliving fuck?

Explain yourself liberals.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Can we please get “fat” uncensored?

This board is unreadable enough without it. Besides, the reason for it, the tedious, repetitive midget has gotten pretty good at adding the extra t. Isn’t he clever though?

Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Meanwhile while we wait for the liberals to explain that, Desthcult46’s new Grand plan is to have the government hand out free N95 masks.

Yeah that’s a winning strategy.