Biden/Liberal Bullshit...

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Re: Biden/Liberal Bullshit...

Post by Softball Bat »

smackaholic wrote:The fact remains that no one has a clue how much fraud went on during the last election because we allowed a process that is not verifiable.
The fact remains that the states all certified the results of their elections.

88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

Reversing a previous just means you’re neo-conservative/regressive. That’s partisan bias.

Same as if you create. Just being progressive.

No difference. One is not good and the other evil. But you sadly can’t distinguish between the two.

If you choose to opine as authoritarian, it is so whenever it is used. If you choose to call it so after your candidate loses, it doesn’t make you correct, it makes you a whiny, crybaby bitch.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:53 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:15 pm Preventing Dump from ever taking federal office again is essential to the national security of the United States.

Why do you hate free and fair elections? Don't bother, we all know why, you fascist pile of human excrement.
Talking about free and fair elections and banning citizens from running makes you the fascist pile of human excrement.

Keep kicking your own ass.
LS, is the Constitution a fascist doctrine? Are you Anti-American?

Article I, section 3, clause 7

Do you enjoy kicking your own ass repeatedly?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Lefty kicked his own ass pretty good right there. lol

I picture him hyperventilating as he produced another -----> shit take.

One nice thing about the Dump presidency is that it emboldened a lot of vermin to crawl out of the closet and show what they truly are.

Welcome authoritarianism, so long as it is our authoritarianism.

Orange sperm is #1!
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Bill in Houston wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:10 pm Reversing a previous just means you’re neo-conservative/regressive. That’s partisan bias.
No, it doesn't.

It means that you think using EOs as a means of passing law is a bad idea and you are undoing it.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Fuck off traitor. You backed a crazy Nazi shitbag and you STILL have not renounced the vote. You are a fucking POS. And so is your fat greedy butt buddy BrokenPsyche.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

And I won’t be any time soon.

Have a nice day, runt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:27 pm And I won’t be any time soon.

Have a nice day, runt.

We know. Because you're a fascist, authoritarian, white supremacist POS.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Bill in Houston wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:22 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:15 pm Preventing Dump from ever taking federal office again is essential to the national security of the United States.

Why do you hate free and fair elections? Don't bother, we all know why, you fascist pile of human excrement.
Talking about free and fair elections and banning citizens from running makes you the fascist pile of human excrement.

No surprise you can't understand what I typed. But even taking your short bus intellect, that part of the Constitution discusses removal from office. It takes a vote outside of impeachment to ban him from office. Doing that would be the greatest gift you liberals could give the GOP.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I doubt Trump would run again, if he could.

My guess is that he will remain involved and we'll here plenty from him once gas is over 4 bucks a gallon.

The idea that embracing any of Trump's policies, beyond his personal, admittedly fukked up ones, will make that person untenable is idiotic.

I just hope that whoever that person is, he/she can articulate those positions better than TBOM did.

Yeah, I know, real high bar.

My pick at the moment is Larry Elder. Would love to see him. He is articulate and likeable. That puts him two steps ahead of Trump. And it will be fun to watch the dems paint him as a racist.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:49 pm I doubt Trump would run again, if he could.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:30 pm
smackaholic wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:49 pm I doubt Trump would run again, if he could.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Run again?

He has a hard time walking.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Trump is absolutely addicted to the relevance, power and attention that being president gives him. Three things he's never had in his life, except for attention. He DREAMS of being president again. Hopefully he'll die first.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

He already had fame, money and plenty of attention prior to running.

Biden has absolutely nothing, away from government. Same goes for his family.

No telling the longevity of a fat 74 year old, but I am reasonably certain he'll outlast Joe, who won't make it a year in office.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

smackaholic wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:36 pm He already had fame, money and plenty of attention prior to running.
I'll have to agree with that. But like greed, narcissism cannot be quenched. It will always be all about him.
No telling the longevity of a fat 74 year old, but I am reasonably certain he'll outlast Joe, who won't make it a year in office.
Just like Hillary wouldn't last more than a year? :doh: :lol:
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

smackaholic wrote:I doubt Trump would run again, if he could.
There is exactly a 0% chance he will run again.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:36 pm No telling the longevity of a fat 74 year old, but I am reasonably certain he'll outlast Joe, who won't make it a year in office.
You are either the world's biggest liar (difficult until Dump dies) or you're just a fucking troll. Biden is in great shape. He *actually* exercises and fits into his suits.

Dump on the other hand has never exercised a day in his life, is hopped up on amphetamines all the time, and eats like a dumpster.

You are and will always remain the world's biggest asswipe.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:59 pm
smackaholic wrote:I doubt Trump would run again, if he could.
There is exactly a 0% chance he will run again.
You really think so? He has the GOP by the nuts. He'll be their 2024 nominee if he survives that long.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

His platform is gone.

The moment will come when people in the GOP say, "Wait, why exactly am I fearful of this loser?"

The movement away from Dump will be an avalanche -- and new voices in the Republican Party will emerge.

People in the GOP will wipe Dump off their shoe like dog shit.

Then they will try to act as if they were not really IN with him all that strongly for the past 4 years.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:27 pm And I won’t be any time soon.

Have a nice day, runt.

Because you are a fucking Nazi. Fuck off traitor.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:51 pm
Bill in Houston wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:22 pm

No surprise you can't understand what I typed. But even taking your short bus intellect, that part of the Constitution discusses removal from office. It takes a vote outside of impeachment to ban him from office. Doing that would be the greatest gift you liberals could give the GOP.
Hey fat idiot traitor, it’s the GOP stopping it from happening you stupid pretzel logic fuck.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

My guess is that he will remain involved and we'll here plenty from him once gas is over 4 bucks a gallon.

The idea that embracing any of Trump's policies, beyond his personal, admittedly fukked up ones, will make that person untenable is idiotic.

I just hope that whoever that person is, he/she can articulate those positions better than TBOM did.

Yeah, I know, real high bar.

My pick at the moment is Larry Elder. Would love to see him. He is articulate and likeable. That puts him two steps ahead of Trump. And it will be fun to watch the dems paint him as a racist.
He is a porch dwelling asshat just like Herman Cain and white supremacy isn’t saving his dumb ass either.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Softball Bat wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:48 am His platform is gone.

The moment will come when people in the GOP say, "Wait, why exactly am I fearful of this loser?"

The movement away from Dump will be an avalanche -- and new voices in the Republican Party will emerge.

People in the GOP will wipe Dump off their shoe like dog shit.

Then they will try to act as if they were not really IN with him all that strongly for the past 4 years.
Exactly what part of his platform will they run from?

International trade?

Border security?

Denial of "systemic racism"?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

I was not talking about his policy platform.

If you are going to move people for your cause, you need to have some stage, or sphere of authority, upon which you stand.

Donald Dump's platform has crumbled.

Only a relative few dregs in the GOP will continue to dance to the LOSER's m0ronic tune.

Watch and see that I am right.

The GOP will move on from fatso -- and as I said, all the turds who have been complicit for 4+ years (Lee, Cruz, Graham, etc) will try to worm away and act as if they were not really all IN with his act.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Softball Bat wrote:I was not talking about his policy platform.

If you are going to move people for your cause, you need to have some stage, or sphere of authority, upon which you stand.

Donald Dump's platform has crumbled.

Only a relative few dregs in the GOP will continue to dance to the LOSER's m0ronic tune.

Watch and see that I am right.

The GOP will move on from fatso -- and as I said, all the turds who have been complicit for 4+ years (Lee, Cruz, Graham, etc) will try to worm away and act as if they were not really all IN with his act.
So, in other words, you more or less agree with his platform?

It’s all a personality thing with you.

If they run from Trump, they are running from his beliefs. They think they can go back to getting rich dealing with China as our middle class takes it in the ass.

Whoever does take the reigns, would do well to avoid condemning Trump.

I’m not saying they should try to be Trump II.

They can even point out that Trump’s personality was not the way to get things done. When there are the inevitable sexual harassment accusations, maybe going to the “I wouldn’t fukk her with your sick” card isn’t the best way to respond.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

His “personality” is that of a Nazi. Just like you, you traitorous fuck.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:44 pm His “personality” is that of a Nazi. Just like you, you traitorous fuck.
Yep. Just over one month ago, the former president of the US (Donald Dump) foisted a violent deranged mob of his supporters on the Capitol in an effort to disrupt the transition of power and kill lawmakers and his own vice president. And Orangeholic and Left Shitter want to talk policy.

They can kiss my fucking ass.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:15 pm So, in other words, you more or less agree with his platform?

It's "all a personality thing" for 70 million Americans who are disgusted by Trump's authoritarianism, strongman-ism and fascism. And rightly so.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

I think that Rep. Ted Lieu put it best...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW3rC26U7U0
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

smackaholic wrote:So, in other words, you more or less agree with his platform?

Dullard, again, I am not talking about his policy platform.

He no longer has a platform of authority on which to stand.

He is just a yapping grifter.

You may have noticed that Nikki Haley broke away from fatso last week.

Eye on 2024.

Dude, you jock a psychopath.

"It's all a personality thing with you" is a take which shows how far gone you are.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Naziaholic is in Dump’s cult of personality.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Meanwhile Screwy's hero of the Corona Pandemic should resign or face impeachment himself.

His Secretary came clean and admitted the administration hid the number of senior deaths because the fallout could be a political hand grenade. Yeah, blame Trump for Coronavirus and meanwhile send seniors back to nursing homes to infect other seniors. Then engage in a cover up.

Dude needs to resign yesterday and if he doesn't then he should be impeached tomorrow. Of course many Dems are making excuses and trying to explain away the lies and deaths. Par for the course for Liberals.

Meanwhile CNN's Cuomo is choosing not to report on this, despite reporting on his brother in glowing terms for all of his other actions. Of course he rails on Trump and impeachment, but not peep on his brother's lies and the blood on his hands. Sad, but expected.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You are a traitor to America, why should we believe you care about NY? Fuck off fatso.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Slippery slopes are real:

then again, I remember when white women stated they could speak for colored women, so... yeah, slippery slopes are real.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

WGARA about the "Green Party." Are they supposed to be some kind of surrogate speaking for all Democrats, Liberals, Progressives, or other normal people who aren't crazy Trump-worshiping tin-foil hat wearing MAGA idiots?

I think not.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Of course not. Just like "crazy Trump-worshiping tin-foil hat wearing MAGA idiots" don't speak for the entire GOP or conservatives.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:13 pm Of course not. Just like "crazy Trump-worshiping tin-foil hat wearing MAGA idiots" don't speak for the entire GOP or conservatives.
The GOP IS at least 99% crazy Trump-worshiping tin-foil hat wearing MAGA idiots.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Mikey wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:19 pm
Left Seater wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:13 pm Of course not. Just like "crazy Trump-worshiping tin-foil hat wearing MAGA idiots" don't speak for the entire GOP or conservatives.
The GOP IS at least 99% crazy Trump-worshiping tin-foil hat wearing MAGA idiots.
:meds:

And you democrats are 99% racist hypocrites. See how that works.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:50 pm
Mikey wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:19 pm
:meds:

And you democrats are 99% racist hypocrites. See how that works.
Nope.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Of course you don't. You can't see due to your blinders.