Biden/Liberal Bullshit...

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Re: Biden/Liberal Bullshit...

Post by Left Seater »

Two liberal Democrats carjacked a gun point in less than 24 hours.

Defund the Police.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Nope. Still defund the police.

Those particular politicians just need more private security. But still tax payer funded. Problem fixed.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Strange how both praised the police and their thorough rapid response.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:44 pm Two liberal Democrats carjacked a gun point in less than 24 hours.

Defund the Police.
The police are funded rn and they didn’t do shit.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Here are a few examples of the liberal hypocrisy in 2021.

Award Winner: Major League Baseball

Reason: The league moved the location of its All-Star Game after announcing in April it could not in good conscience hold the famed (and economy-boosting) annual contest in the same state that passed what
critics called a “restrictive” voting law in Georgia, which has at least 17 days of early in-person voting.
To demonstrate how “Major League Baseball fundamentally supports voting rights for all Americans and opposes restrictions to the ballot box,” MLB moved the game to Colorado, which has 15 days of early
in-person voting. At the same time, MLB struck a deal to stream their games in China despite ongoing genocide and human rights abuses in the country.

Award Winner: Disney

Reason: When it comes to wokeness, the media mega-company was firing on all cylinders in 2021. First,
it terminated Mandalorian star Gina Carano for an Instagram post comparing the treatment of conservatives to the Jews during the Holocaust — but her costar Pedro Pascal got off scot-free making the same analogy comparing supporters of President Trump to Nazis. Disney proudly showcases a “Diversity and Inclusion Commitment” on its website, yet the company chose to film parts of Mulan in Xinjiang, a region notorious
for religious persecution, even going so far as to thank Chinese Communist Party (CCP) entities responsible for human rights abuses in the movie’s credits.

Award Winners: Big Tech Tie — Facebook and Twitter

Reason: If it wasn’t for double-standards, Facebook and Twitter wouldn’t have any at all. In September, the Wall Street Journal revealed Facebook had two sets of rules for content — one for “celebrities,” and another for everyone else. In January, Twitter booted then-President Trump from their platform “due to the risk of further incitement of violence,” but were a-OK with CNN contributor Adeel Raja’s drumbeat of anti-Semitic tweets, including one stating, “The world today needs a Hitler.” It’s impossible to say which of the social media behemoths is more hypocritical, so we’re calling this a tie.

Award Winner: Elites Who Flouted their Own COVID Rules

Reason: As the world endured the second year of the COVID pandemic, a weary public watched with ire
as it became clear draconian COVID mitigation measures only selectively applied to politicians, unelected bureaucrats, and entertainment industry stars. Whether it was mayors partying indoors at large gatherings, governors enjoying vacations in states with far less restrictive rules than their own, and celebrities strutting maskless across red carpets and whooping it up at awards ceremonies as masked servers waited at their beck-and-call — there was no shortage of double-standards among the COVID-scolds in 2021.

Award Winner: Walmart

Reason: Indoctrination isn’t just found on college campuses anymore. In September, Christopher Rufo broke news in City Journal that the largest employer in the United States had been conducting critical race theory (CRT) trainings for its employees — “recommended” for most; mandatory for executives. While giving the green light to controversial CRT trainings at Walmart, CEO Doug McMillon presided over an executive team at the retail giant that employed just a single person of color. Amid an ongoing New Tolerance Campaign
call-to-action, the retail giant issued a statement stating they “don’t always agree with every comment
made by every participant in a session or endorse every view on a PowerPoint slide produced by others.”

https://newtolerance.org/new-tolerance ... ke-awards/
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You tried to overthrow the government and now you think someone is going to take your crying about “hypocrisy” seriously?

Fuck off tryttor.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

But Trump and insurrectionists and fattt slobby January Sixth and traiytor and such.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Well what about you trying to overthrow the government?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Communism

What will the final variant be named?
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Joe is so out of touch that he repeated "Let's go Brandon."

Actually starting to feel bad for the guy that he is this senile and out of touch. (30 second mark) Also at the 1:11 mark he struggles to pronounce the country Iran.

The clown that uttered that in a Christmas setting with kids is a complete ass. He also didn't have the stones to stay on the call after he uttered the phrase. Well that or the handlers killed the connection.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Wasn't it the story that Barry Soetoro used to scoff at Joe Biden behind closed doors because he was such a hopeless boob?

Now he's like 94 years old, sputtering around and supposedly leading the nation.

lol

A very pitiful spectacle.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

100% no one has told him. Further he doesn’t watch the news or read anything that isn’t printed and put in front of him. Hell, even newspapers have referenced LGB.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

He might know what it means, he’s just agreeing with Jared to get his approval numbers out of the basement :lol:
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Because he holds the office of President of the United States, people might easily make the error of assuming Brandon is at least reasonably astute and competent.

He isn't.

He is a very demented foul ball.

He is also very old and decrepit.

They roll Joe Brandon out there with some prepared remarks, scripted takes, or words to recite.
He navigates through it and then goes back somewhere, soils himself again and daydreams about the next youth he will grope.

America has many resources and areas of excellence to offer.
For the nation to have this type of person as its leader is just -----> wow.

Very sad.

Pitiful.
Really.
Last edited by Softball Bat on Sat Dec 25, 2021 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

At least the presidency has some reasonable time limits.

What’s pathetic is this guy has been in government his entire life. Absolutely zero accomplishments to boot. And a well known plagiarist back when people were paying somewhat attention.

This guy should have fouled out of the game thirty years ago. House reps and senators need 8 year time limits as well.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Has Biden suggested using a nuke to stop a tornado?

Yeah, I didn't think so.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

And right on queue the whataboutism from the liberal.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Softball Bat wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 3:17 am Because he holds the office of President of the United States, people might easily make the error of assuming Brandon is at least reasonably astute and competent.

He isn't.

He is a very demented foul ball.

He is also very old and decrepit.

They roll Joe Brandon out there with some prepared remarks, scripted takes, or words to recite.
He navigates through it and then goes back somewhere, soils himself again and daydreams about the next youth he will grope.

America has many resources and areas of excellence to offer.
For the nation to have this type of person as its leader is just -----> wow.

Very sad.

Pitiful.
Really.
That'll rack.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:47 pm Has Biden suggested using a nuke to stop a tornado?

Yeah, I didn't think so.
Do you know the history of the idea?

Goes back to at least the early 60s where it was considered.

Did Trump order it done?

No. He didn't.

He is the kind of person that likes to talk about ideas. Doesn't mean he seriously thinks they are the answer. There is nothing wrong with someone who actually does talk about ideas, rather than thinking, I'll just sit here and say nothing because I don't want to look dumb.

I will take his style over the corrupt, senile, supremely incompetent moron you voted for or his laughing hyena token vp.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

4 Federal Judges how now rules the Biden mask mandate for contractors is incorrect.

I guess when you can’t convince the citizens your position is the correct one all you have left is this expanded rule making we are seeing. But when the courts shut your rule making down what do you do? What will he be left with if the SCOTUS shuts these down as well?

Congress - fail
Executive Orders - fail
Expanded rule making - fail

:popcorn:
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

No matter.

Biden still holds the record for most votes garnered in the history of US presidential elections, so even with everything he’s fucked up / is currently fucking up / will fuck up, there is likely enough political goodwill (aka votes) in the bank to get him another 4 years.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 10:36 pm The clown that uttered that in a Christmas setting with kids is a complete ass. He also didn't have the stones to stay on the call after he uttered the phrase. Well that or the handlers killed the connection.
Wow,there is hope for Lefty after all. Oh, and Biden does know what LGB means. He clowned you fucks and you're melting because of it.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 4:07 pm Oh, and Biden does know what LGB means. He clowned you fucks and you're melting because of it.
Link?

And no one is melting. We are laffing at this senile ass hat.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

A self-proclaimed "Christian" and "conservative,"
who works at his dad's company,
that was bailed out by government funds,
telling Biden to F himself,
while Biden is talking to kids about Christmas,
is perfect summary of the modern GQP.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Nice deflection. We are still waiting for your link that Biden knows what’s up.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

He's a grown man. Pretty sure he knows what LGB means.

Anyway, check out the coward who personifies the modern US conservative.

https://www.oregonlive.com/nation/2021/ ... -jest.html
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 1:37 pm And right on queue the whataboutism from the liberal.
You voted for a crazy coup caper so it’s hypocrisy to then bitch about gov because it’s obvious you don’t care about it. You have no idea what Whataboutism is or how to use the phrase, ya fattt greeedy bastard.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 4:52 pm He's a grown man. Pretty sure he knows what LGB means.

So we have gone from he knows what it means to be probably knows what it means. At this rate by Tuesday he won’t have a clue.

As for the modern conservative, nice projection.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Biden now admits there is no Federal Solution to the Pandemic. Says states need to take the lead.

Perfect, your admission of failure couldn’t come at a better time. End all of your unconstitutional mask mandates and get the hell out of the way of the states.

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2021/12/27/bid ... pport.html

Just another broken campaign promise at best and an all out lie and admission that his administration has failed yet again at worst. This time at the biggest issue facing the country.

https://joebiden.com/covid19/
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 9:23 pm Nice "feeling-filled" biased article, too.
Thanks for confirming the article kicked you right in your balls.
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:47 pm Has Biden suggested using a nuke to stop a tornado?

Yeah, I didn't think so.
Interesting you bring up the nuclear thing. You better hope to fuck that Senile Joes handlers keep that old fucks shit stained index finger away from the red button when they tell him they need to nuke that uppity fuck Putin or the whole world will look like Chernobyl.

Your stupidity knows no limits.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron57 wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 3:31 am Interesting you bring up the nuclear thing. You better hope to fuck that Senile Joes handlers keep that old fucks shit stained index finger away from the red button when they tell him they need to nuke that uppity fuck Putin or the whole world will look like Chernobyl.

Oh, OK. Like when Dump threatened to nuke North Korea? Will Biden announce his nuking of Russia first?

You are a clown.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:29 pm
Derron57 wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 3:31 am Interesting you bring up the nuclear thing. You better hope to fuck that Senile Joes handlers keep that old fucks shit stained index finger away from the red button when they tell him they need to nuke that uppity fuck Putin or the whole world will look like Chernobyl.

Oh, OK. Like when Dump threatened to nuke North Korea? Will Biden announce his nuking of Russia first?

You are a clown.
Nice whataboutism. Perfectly acceptable response if a liberal uses whataboutism, end of the world if anyone else uses it.

Typical mental gymnastics from your side.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Rachel Maddow bullshit...

Now we know that the vaccines work well enough that the virus stops with every vaccinated person.
A vaccinated person gets exposed to the virus, the virus does not infect them, the virus cannot then
use that person to go anywhere else. It cannot use a vaccinated person as a host to go get more
people. The vaccines will get us to the end of this.

- R. Maddow (3/29/21)

https://www.foxnews.com/media/social-me ... w-vaccines

Lies.

She spews this propaganda and how many million people watch it and believe it?
How many are influenced by her bullshit to go out and get the shots?

That's a lot of people.
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 4:52 pm

https://www.oregonlive.com/nation/2021/ ... -jest.html
There you go again with that oh so tolerant liberal position, where you pull out one individual ( who got the fuck over big time :lol: :lol: ) and say he represents all conservatives. With that brilliant analogy on your part, we can easily then say that you and your midget girl friend personify the modern US liberal.

Explains how our country is so fucked up when you look at it that way.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Term limits are a must.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

schmick wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:46 pm
L45B wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 3:41 am At least the presidency has some reasonable time limits.

What’s pathetic is this guy has been in government his entire life. Absolutely zero accomplishments to boot. And a well known plagiarist back when people were paying somewhat attention.

This guy should have fouled out of the game thirty years ago. House reps and senators need 8 year time limits as well.
Fucking nancy pelosi was elected when I was in High School and has made over 100 million dollars in insider stock trading and investments in the 35 years she has sat at in the same position. That cunt should have been forced out in 1993
Props to Pelosi for making schmuck melt down.

That's right....melt down.

He complains about Pelosi being in office too long and about how wealthy she has become.

Meanwhile, Moscow Mitch took office two years prior to Pelosi, and she got wealthy the same way that McConnell did...through her spouse.

Yet it's Pelosi he melts down about, not McConnell.

Nice meltdown, schmuck!
9/27/22
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:57 pm
L45B wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 3:41 am At least the presidency has some reasonable time limits.

Fucking nancy pelosi was elected when I was in High School and has made over 100 million dollars in insider stock trading and investments in the 35 years she has sat at in the same position. That cunt should have been forced out in 1993

He complains about Pelosi being in office too long and about how wealthy she has become.

Meanwhile, Moscow Mitch took office two years prior to Pelosi, and she got wealthy the same way that McConnell did...through her spouse.

Nice meltdown, schmuck!
Once again your weak swing for the fences on that one and you end up on your ass in the batters box. Read his post you stupid fuck. Your whataboutism and look over here schtick is so weak. You deflect weakly from the point ( term limits mother fucker) and then go to who schmick cracks on. Can't speak for schmick but every one of the worthless cocksuckers we have that have been in those offices that long needs to go, R or D. McConnel is one of them.

So as you spend the afternoon gleefully masturbating over you getting over on schmick, try and bring something just a bit more believable.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

schmick wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:17 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:57 pm

Nice meltdown, schmuck!
McConnell can fuck off too, he's as worthless as the wart on your life partners dick
Yet you chose not to mention McConnell in your original post.

Sorry, but your knock on McConnell doesn't count when you only knock him after being called out on not mentioning him.
9/27/22
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:23 pm
Yet you chose not to mention McConnell in your original post.

Sorry, but your knock on McConnell doesn't count when you only knock him after being called out on not mentioning him.
Moved them fuckin goal posts again I see. Your whole take here is that schmick did not mention Moscow Mitch by name, but you are too stupid to even have an attempt to understand context in which is was posted. Then you throw a temper tantrum worthy of a 3 year old and go all BODE on schmick. Makes perfect sense.